โœง. โ”Š โญ โญ๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ...

By seastarsl

๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ of your favourite characters, requests are always welcome. โ˜„. *. โ‹† More

๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ข๐˜ฌ
๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข
๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐—‡๐–พ๐—’๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—‚
๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—‘๐—ˆ
๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ข๐˜ฌ
๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—‘๐—ˆ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ข๐˜ฌ

๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ

610 7 0
By seastarsl

was it worth it?

┌── •✧• ──┐

aonung, he was very confident in himself. well, that's how it seemed to others.

truth is, he wasn't. never was and never will be. after what he did to lo'ak, leaving him outside the reef, he only thought about him.

he only thought about himself and what he did. but there was one person who helped him.

you.

you helped him through those times, his worst times and his best ones.
he didn't like getting his hopes up, but when it came to you, he couldn't stop himself.

he always thought that you would always help him, and you did. he also helped you, but he didn't want anyone to know. he didn't want to look 'weak'
for relying on a girl to help him.

that's why he never told anyone about your and his special  all the things you know and helped him through.

the thing you didn't know was that, he would bring you down infront of others, like his friends. rotxo didn't like it though, he wasn't like his other friends.

that's why he told you about what aonung was doing, and now you were on your way to confront him about it.

└── •✧• ──┘

present.

you were walking on shore, on your way to the olo'eyektans and tsahíks marui. on your way there, you already saw him. he was laying down on the sand, admiring the stars.

because you were angry, you just stood there, waiting for a reaction.
as he looked at you, he smiled. acting like he didnt do anything bad.

but he knew, that you knew, so his smile quickly faded.
"listen, i didn't mean it-"

he was quickly cut off with you kicking sand on him, you were angry and he knew that it was his fault, so he just stayed quiet.

"then why did you say it?!"
your voice was cold, and you were glaring st him, as he kept on shoving the sand off of him.

"i don't want to see you anymore."
he didn't know what to say, he was expecting it so there wasn't a surprised look on his face.

you stared at him then sighed, you then turned around and started walking away. he couldn't help but stare at you while you were walking away.

he didn't know why he did it, his friends didn't think of him as any better, so it wasn't worth it at all.

thing is, he didn't have anyone to help him about this, not even his sister, friends or parents.

was it worth it?
was it worth loosing you?
was it?

☄. *. ⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บ ficแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€ท แ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌ แ€€แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ‹
64.6K 6.3K 125
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
128K 491 36
Smut 18+ ONLY! โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธCONTAINS MUTURE CONTENTโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธVERY SEXUAL 18+โš ๏ธ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
152K 386 101
Erotic shots