(OLD VERSION) The marked warr...

By Bergo_Jv

As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5 (short chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (short chapter)
Quick question
Results
Extra chapter 1(SUPER SHORT FILLER CHAPTER)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5
Chapter 7.5(Short chapter)
Chapter 8 (Short chapter)
Small chat
We need to talk

Chapter 7(short chapter)

133 3 3
By Bergo_Jv

Y/n Pov

*Where am i?*

I am in a village that is completely on fire. And I was holding the blades.

Is it happening again?

*I start running and killing every being I meet in front of me. I do my best to stop, but I can't control myself...I feel anger...hate...all of it inside me. I go into a house and I see a woman hugging a child.*

NO NO! STOP NO!

*i wake up*

Y/n:AH! *pant pant pant pant*....*sigh*

*i wake up in my bed with yang laying down in my side. She slowy open her eyes and look at me worried*

Yang:Another nightmare?

Y/n:*sigh* Yeah. *I sit down put my hand in my head* This one worse than the others.

*Yang wrap her arms around my waist and place one hand on my cheek*

Yang:Hey it was just a bad dream.

*My blades were placed in my table. We both notice the blades glowing*

Y/n:Yeah...

Yang:Come on lets go back to bed.

Y/n:I think i going to the library.

Yang:See if you can find something huh? I wanted to go with you but *yawn* i so tired after our "moment" *she giggles and lay down in the bed* just please be careful,if Goodwitch find you-

Y/n:Yeah i get. *i say as i take off my pyjamas and put some clothes* Sometimes she act like she my mom or something.

Yang:*chuckles* Is cute, actually. *yawn* Be back soon please...

Y/n:*i kiss her cheek* Of course babe. Good night.

*I grab my blades and i make my way to the library*

*timeskip*

*Is been a time since i was reading some books. Again, i can't find nothing about the blades.*

Y/n:*sigh*

Cinder:Hello darling...

Y/n:Woa!

*when I notice, Cinder is sitting next to me*

Y/n:Oh hi...uhh Cinder...right?

Cinder:Yes it is. A bit late at night don't you think?

Y/n:I say the same.

Cinder:I couldn't sleep...if I may ask, what are you reading?

*This girl speaks in a different way...she gives me a look of mischief or suspicion. I'd better watch out for her. *

Y/n:Ancient weapons.

Cinder:Interesting...

*Cinder looks me up and down with that same smile and stares at my blades for a moment. *

Cinder:Beautiful weapons. Must be a family heirloom.

Y/n:If I say yes, I'll be lying.

Cinder:Oh I understand...tell me Y/n...what would you do for power?

Y/n:What?

Cinder:*giggles* Pardon me. Is that a strange question? What would you do for more power?

Y/n:I don't think I need more power.

Cinder:Not even to protect the ones you love?

Y/n:...

Cinder:That's what I thought. *she gives a maleficent giggle*

Y/n:What do you want from me?

*Cinder gets up from her chair and starts circling me and stops behind me. I feel her run her finger along one of my blades.*

Cinder:There's an old story, legend really, of a man who was made a god. A man who destroyed an entire empire and drowned the world in his rage, he was called...*she whispers in my ear* Ghost of sparta...

*When she speaks that name I feel a chill inside me. How does she know this story? Does she know about the blades? Wait... she might know about the blades!*

Cinder:When you use them, what do you feel? What do you feel when you unleash all that power and destroy your enemies?

Y/n:What you...

Cinder:*she leans and whispers in my ear* Did it feel good? Killing...ripping apart everything in sight? *giggles* ...*she keeps circling me * feels good doesn't it? Having that power...

Y/n:What do you want from me?

Cinder:*chuckles*...I want to unleash the monster inside you.

Y/n:Monster? I'm not a monster.

Cinder:For now...we have more in common than you think.

Y/n:I don't even know you.

Cinder:*she sits down at the table as she stares at me with an evil, lust-filled smile* Darling...my colleagues say you and I should be enemies,but I think we can work together....to show the world true terror and what we're capable of.

Y/n:You are not an exchange student....

Cinder:Hm? Making false accusations dear? *she says as she put a finger in her lip* I'll tell you what Y/n...your fate is just like the former user of those blades...to destroy everything in sight without leaving a trace of life. *she leans and whisper in my ear* I make sure you turn into the real monster you are destined to be...*she licks my cheek*

Y/n:! YOU LITTLE- *i pull out my blades and in a blink of eye she dissapear. I can only hear her wicked laugh*

Y/n:...*sit down*....what was that?

Glynda:Y/n L/n...

Y/n:Shit...

*I turn around and see Goodwitch staring at me with a serious look while she has her arms crossed*

Y/n:Uhhh

Glynda:You should be in your dorm.

Y/n:But...I'm studying, so that's a good reason...right? hehe...hehe...heh

*She pulls my ear*

Y/n:AUCH AUCH AUCH!

Glynda:With me now, young man!

Y/n:H-HEY AUCH!

Glynda:You're grounded....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
412K 8.8K 55
(Y/N) is a Mind Reader. At a young age, he caused trouble for his family because of his semblance...and now he's a runaway. How will his ability affe...
11.9K 140 12
here you guys go, the sequel to my rwby x male reader volume 1,2 and 3 stories. hope you guys enjoy. Y/n and his team is back and stronger than ever.
98.3K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...