Forced Failing

By Slysir

During the entrance exam for UA Izuku Midoriya finished with zero points. Worse yet he discovered that if he... More

A Hero Rises!
Road to Redemption!
Sevenths Surprise! Ninths First Battle!
Restoring Spectra!
Meeting of Fate!
The Fallen Pomeranian!
🍋Izutorunana🍋!Truth of Mia's Kidnapping!

OFA's Gift for Ninth!

1.6K 35 71
By Slysir

    That night after some help from Present Mic to bring his things to the dorm Izuku was sitting down watching tv with the girls cackling and blushing sitting around him as the boys looked sick to their stomachs. Why might you ask? Well thank you kindly for asking. Hehe. Because they were watching Mitsuki punish Katsuki. "What? It's a good series guys. Very thrilling. Wait till the season finale. I hear it's a blast." Said Izuku with a shit eating grin. The girls laughed even harder as the boys glared at him. "Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?!?" They shouted as one. Izuku shrugged "Spent most of my life thinking I was Quirkless and was tortured for it. Like legitimate torture. Oh and no doctors would heal my wounds since I was a null. On top of that got screwed out of being in UA due to Kakuna over there and Tenya 'I'll Kill You Stain' Ida. Then spent four months as essentially an underground sidekick dealing with the worst dregs of society. Oh and nearly died about fifty times. Sooooo.....scratch that how the fuck am I even alive?" The students all paled at how nonchalantly he rattled that off until he confused even himself.

    Izuku was lost in his musings while the girls pulled Toru off the couch and uhh interrogated her. The boys glared at Kakuna. Uhhh I mean Kirishima. (Hey look at the fucker and tell me he isn't a fucking Kakuna. Maximum hardness and whatnot. Oi shaddup shutting up Oak you old bastard! I know it was two goddamn Metapods in that episode I just don't care as Kakuna is a funnier name dammit!) Ahem tangent aside. (Because I said so Oak. Screw you too old man. Least I didn't get demoted to a frigging professor from the champion!) Sigh he never lets that professor title keep him from getting a huge ass ego and I lost the fucking plot! Ahem ahem. Anyhow. The girls wanted all the details and to know just how far her and izu have gone. The boys were huddled up and ignoring the tv for once as they simultaneously berated Kirishima and began figuring out a plan to avoid ever having memories of the videos they were shown. They succeeded in one of those though. As they have yet to realize all they need to do was go ask Mei to help. Oh god no. What if they do and instead..... Mei misunderstands and starts like making support gear to peg the boys? That would simultaneously fucking hilarious and horrifying. Funny wins out. But just barely. (Screw you too old man Oak! Yes I know Ash's mom is a milf but you have zero game bro. She will eat you alive. All except your tiny old dick cos she despises dustgasms! Oof I may have gone too venomous he's going into shock. Uhhh back to the story?)

    Ahem. Sorry. Had to uhh bury Oak....he died of natural causes.... In a way. Well being run over by twenty Tauros' is technically natural. Anyway. The girls slowly made their way back to the couch and sat around Izuku once more. While glancing over to the distraught faces of the boys as Izuku pressed play all while still questioning how he ain't dead yet. Only to be brought out of his musings by Toru and Ocha pulling his arms into the mountainous cleavage. And he had no issues with this! "So big and soft...uhh I mean ummm whatever did you six beautiful queens discuss whilst away?" He asked after screaming internally as the vestiges cackle at his antics. "Oh nothin much. Just told them all the stuff we did during our study sessions...." Toru said before trailing off. "Oh my god I told them everything!!!!" She squeaked as she covered her face with her hands. "Oh uhh so what's the problem with that?" Izuku asks confused. "No I meant our late night study sessions Izuku. When we study uhh chemistry!" The five other girls deadpan at her trying to be coy. "She means sex stuff Izuku." Said Mina with a sigh. "Oh I see.......oh....I see. Uhh why did you tell them that?" Toru groans as she looks at a very confused Izuku. "I don't know. They asked you kinda gave the game away so I just fucking told them everything. Personally I blame Kakuna over there. He really pissed off Mina. You dunno her like we do. She's an extreme romantic. Also....I told them about the green dildo Mitsuki uses and how she obtained it." Izuku nodded before turning to face the television once more only for the sound of glass shattering and tires squealing to emit from his head. "Shit! That means...." He doesn't even need to ask as he sees the blushes on all six girls. "Well damn. Shoto you're in charge. Under absolutely no reason should you come up to my room in like five minutes and burn the door down so I can escape." He says with a wink praying the fire and ice wielder caught his ploy.

    "Yep. Let's go." Says Mina as they drag him off to his room. Shoto watching on confused when Kaminari placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well you heard him. Better follow Todoroki." Shoto tilts his head as he continues eating some soba which materialized in his hands. "Yeah he said not to go burn his door down. So what?" The boys all anime dropped before getting up and with their sharp teeth growled out. "He was being coy. Go rescue the poor man!" Shoto looked from the boys to his soba back to the boys before smiling. "No force on this earth can get me to care about anything except eating soba right now. You're all on your own to save him." The boys blinked before looking to each other. "Well he's fucked then ain't he?" Asked Sero. The boys merely nodded as they head Shoto whispering seductively to......his goddamn soba! "What the fuck Todoroki?!? There is no way in hell food should cause that reaction!!!"Roared Sato.....? Wait Sato the guy like literally with food freaks over the food kink. Okay.....nevermind whatever the fuck that is let's visit Izuku....well damn they didn't waste any time. He's presently standing in his room completely naked dick saluting the bevy of gorgeous babes. Oh shit. Uhhh well apparently umm there's six chicks with lust eyes looking at the trembling Ninth. 'Seriously guys where the fuck is Todoroki?!? I am sooooo not ready for this. I mean yeah they're all fine as hell but I don't I'll survive. But dammit I cannot deny it'd be the best way to go!' Roared Izuku in his mind. All but three voices were heard agreeing to that sentiment. The first groans as Second shrugs gazing at the Seventh who smirks back. "You know I think now is a good time. The only way to prevent death by reverse gangbang is for you to use it Second." Yoichi and Second sigh at the same time. "Much as I would very much love to disagree Second. Uhhh Nana is right in this situation." Second blinks before snapping his head towards Yoichi. "How the fuck do you know that? When does this situation ever fucking occur in real goddamn life motherfucker?!?" He growls out as Yoichi rubs his neck bashfully while looking away. "Uhh I never told you how my brother killed me did I?" He asks while crimson. "Oh no fucking way. The first goddamn wielder was murdered by a goddamn bunch of horny sluts! What the fuck Yoichi?!" Asks Nana in disbelief. Yoichi just groans and points towards second. "Nevermind that. You. Quirk. Use. Now!" He barked as second snarled. "You are not getting outta this. Once this is done you're telling us everything!!!" Second roared as he began to glow. Neither Nana nor Yoichi heard what they were yelling as their vision and voices were drowned out by the power.

    As Izuku was backing up and saying every prayer in every religion. Yes even satanism. To survive his first damn night at fucking hero school. Not from villains. But from horny bitches. Motherfucker Ruuuuuuuuun!!! Is all the advice I unfortunately can give. If you disagree then A. fuck you and 2 writing is really damn difficult. Ahem. God I ran on tangents for most of this chapter. Anyhow back to story as.....holy fuckballs Izuku is glowing brighter than fucking sun. The girls snapped out of their trance as Izuku begged for a swift death. Meanwhile down in the common only Shoto remains. Devouring his fifth serving of Soba. As the boys noped the fuck out to avoid murder charges. By the time the sunlike light stopped emitting from Izuku a naked woman looking around her mid thirties resembling Momo Yaoyorozu if she had a beauty mark. She was incredibly muscled with arms rivaling Sato and an eight pack like Izuku. She had F cup breasts and a thicc ass with incredibly thicc thighs and calves ending in incredibly delicious feet. (Uhhh quick question....who the fuck would not choose nana? Not me motherfucker I am first in line. What? What do you mean get back to the story? Wait I'm actually writing this? Oh well damn. Normally I don't ramble and write. 'Don't lie to the readers asshole. You're in enough trouble as it is with the healer one. Move on.' ahem okay then. That happened.) As the girls looked around Izuku yelped momentarily "Holy fuck that feels good. Wait....Nana?" He asked trying to hold the moans from her gripping his dick. Then glances to see the girls still and no other vestiges. "Sorry Izu. But girls back up a moment. You will all get your turn but right now we have OFA business to attend to. We will explain later. Though Miss Yaoyorozu will you make me some clothes for now?" Asked the now named Nana as Izuku looked a mix between stunned by fact Nana was here and horny as hell. Either option worked. Momo slowly nodded and made some basic clothes for the Seventh Wielder of One For All.

     When the girls left the room nana opened the door and spoke sternly. "If any of you listen in I will throw you through a mountain sweeties." With a far too innocent smile as the visage of death flowed behind her. The girls ran off terrified leaving Izuku to his fate. Yet Todoroki didn't notice them after his eigth serving of Soba. 'I will beat your record Toya and prove I love soba more!' He bellowed internally as his eyes were full of undying will to surpass his brother!

     Izuku sat down landing in his bed as Nana sighed. She turned around and both blushing red screamed "Quirks are bullshit!" For two separate reasons. Izuku because why the fuck didn't this happen sooner so they can physically have sex? While Nana screamed it meaning the damn quirk took her favorite and only costume! Priorities are a thing I suppose.... Ahem. She sighed and sat down next to Izuku. "This changes things...." Izuku grumbled as Nana nods. "Yep. So by the end of the month you better impregnate me Ninth!" With a dead serious look upon her face that held no room for denials or failure. "Okay!" Yelped Izuku as he put his hands up in surrender. "Now. You must be wondering why I am no longer dead. As well as what the fuck this means." Exclaims Nana. Matter of fact. Izuku simply nods. "Well the second has a quirk that can only be activated on the dead. For a set period of time. However since you're the Eighth successor to him OFA supercharged it. I am literally back to life barring you know being killed again. They were originally saving it for in battle if you fell and had no successor. However personally I prefer this way." Izuku blinked and nodded as he smiled. "Oh well that expla......that explains nothing! How? When? Why? The fuck is going on here?" Panics the mighty green teen. Nana and the six vestiges all facepalm.

     After ten minutes Nana explains. "The quirk was called Temp Revival. It would work for up to an hour by time the Second died. But now it fully restored the target due to the evolution of OFA. So I'm back 100% me and I expect you to give me a baby fast Izu!" She finished with a terrifying smile on her face as Izuku groaned. "Fine....I'll see what I can do. I take it that same goes for Mitsuki and Her?" He asks and Nana still with a dead serious face nodded. "You will give your mother many grandbabies and like it or I will rip this gorgeous dick off and keep it as a souvenir. Understand Izuku?!" Izuku now sensing immediate death for disagreeing said meh fuck it and nodded as he smiled excruciatingly shakily. "I'll do it! I'll give it my best cumshots.....dammit I meant shot." He said catching himself. "Good. Speaking of which. You will call them and explain the situation before sleeping so they know to be here." Nana said as she 'accidently' fell out of the clothes which Izuku knew was on purpose but....he couldn't....just say....no.... to her.... titanic.....tits.....uhh where was I again? Oh right. Anyway the two went further into details and learned the full power set that Izuku would inherit. Instead of smokescreen and Gearshift he's be gaining revival every three months after usage it can be used on corpses or if lucky enough on a soul. As well as an afterthought of a quirk called Duraclone originally could make a single perfect clone matching the users attributes and powers. However now that OFA has grown exponentially stronger it can produce multiple clones of equal attributes for between three and Eight hours a day. Depending on number of clones. For obvious reasons this is both hilarious as hell and Uber terrifying. As well Nana herself was here to train the boy and ensure he doesn't overuse OFA. Izuku really loved the news. For....heroic reasons I assure you....anyway.

     The duo are smiling to each other as both were losing their fucking minds. Eventually they relaxed and contacted the staff. Whom were absolutely stunned by this development and they called Sorahiko 'Gran' Torino as well as got to work deciding who would be joining 1A. Izuku smirked and fingered two pages confusing the staff. "But you only have room for one Midoriya?" They said in confusion. Izuku shook his head. "No. The student who failed to heed Many Many MANY warnings. So. Add. Them. Two." He said emphasizing by tapping a reply on his seat. The staff nodded as they all shivered under his gaze....even Nezu which mortified the staff.

    The rest of the night became very awkward explaining as best as they could how he seemingly gave birth to Momo's mother or aunt somehow. As the staff and 1A were uhh mindfucked currently. Once they finally all calmed down night had fallen. Only three figures were moving in the entire dorm. One was Izuku. The other was Nana and the third was a morbidly obese Shoto who was working on his 75th serving. "Record....Hold....Need....surpass!" Was all the boy replied. Not sure if he needed a medic or mortician gauging from the bewildered civilian's state. As Izuku and Nana moved up to his room and laid down they sighed. "So if you sleep will you go to normally sleepy mindscape. Yummy and soft. But if you still have your OFA then you're too powerful to use a large burst."

    Nana hummed as she pressed further into the boy. Izuku blushed only slightly from this as he grew accustomed to it not just from Nana in the mindscape but Toru and Mitsuki as well as Her. He wrapped an arm round nana and smiled bright. "Very well. While it changes things it isn't by much. Anyway. Now that we have become whole once more we can face the coming storm and survive. Together with our friends." He said as he leaned down and kissed her. Both moaning slightly from the kisses. Didn't quite feel right for more than that given the changes to UA and Izuku's family. They slept together in each other's arms as we see the extremely obese to near galactic proportions shot raises a meaty arm in victory. 76 servings of soba in one sitting! He has done it. Oh boy....has he done it.....anyone got a mind wiper from men in black. I.....need to forget what I'm seeing. Any way after voiding....everything...Shoto passed out and with that the 1A dorms was truly at peace. For seemingly the very first time ever.

    By the time morning had risen so too had the two wielders. They had gotten up early due to their workout programs. But before running today they made breakfast for the whole class. By the time the two were heading out Yaoyorozu woke up for her quirk training and waved them out. Beaming at the glorious feast the duo had made with a malicious grin. "Mama likes!" Was all she said before devouring a large portion of the breakfast snarling and eating with her hands ass he glared at the stairs to any and all who tried taking her reward! Uhh fuck....she umm really enjoys food. Heh. Soon all of 1A had made it to the common room for their breakfast. Surprised at how delicious the food was. They all thanked Momo who merely said. "No me..Nana... Izuku!" Before returning to ravaging any morsels within reach. Soon though the pair returned drenched in sweat with Nana on Izuku's back as they gasped for breath. "Dude! How the fuck did this happen today?!" Asked Kaminari completely seriously. The duo managed to get water and then shower when they caught their breath.

    After finishing up Izuku headed to Eri's hospital with Present Mic. Leaving Nana and Nemuri Kayama aka Midnight stared at one another. Both sizing the other up as they waited for Izuku's return with Eri. However back at the 1A classroom both Emi Fukukado and Snipe were there. Snipe hand been given the gift of expelling Aoyama. Meanwhile Ms Joke had to introduce not only herself but the two new students besides Izuku. She groaned and did her intro before saying. "Due to the expulsion of Bakugo, Aoyama, and death of Tenya Ida we must currently have three new members of 1A. You already know Izu-kun is in. Allow me to introduce. Jake Berenson from America and the Gen Ed course. A boy with brown hair and eyes standing 5'10 weighing around 165 pounds walked in. He had a serious demeanor but wasn't being standoffish to the point they were wary. "Hello My name is Jake. Jake Berenson. My quirk is Escafil and my hero name will be Andalite. I can morph into any sentient creature barring humans..... For now.... Still working on that last one. I didn't originally plan to be a hero in actuality. But....watching All Might die and Learning Mirio was made Quirkless I-I had to try. To give my all to ensure criminals don't become too powerful and actually face their crimes." He said before nodding and taking his seat. "Well he's a cheery one. Imma call you Animorph. Get it? You can only morph into animals. Like not even monstrous science experiment. Just animals. Meh oh well. Next we have. Yuna Yagyu. Also from Gen Ed." Mis joke grumbled at her joke failing. 'If Izu-kun were here he'd have laughed!' she grumbled as a girl entered with long purple hair in pigtails. She was roughly 5'9 with Orange red eyes, With E cup breasts and a thin yet muscular physique and wide hips. She had a weird air around her as she smiled and in a husky voice spoke as a certain boy had to place a notebook in his laps as he blushed wildly. "Hello classmates. I am Yuna Yagyu. My quirk is called Duality. I wish to be called Gemini. I'd rather not go into details of my quirks capabilities. Though I'm sure Izuku could tell you himself if you ask politely." She beamed with a small blush to her cheeks as she sat down.

     The class was uhh digesting....whatever the fuck that was, when the door flew open and a green haired boy with a young white haired girl begged pardons for being late. "Fine! But only if that happens!" Answered Emi with a cruel and calculated grin. "Uhh r-really? I can at the end of the week. Deal?' Emi narrows her eyes but Izuku saw the gleam. "Okay Izu-kun!' chirped Joke as the two took their seats. The kids finally had a real damn teacher actually teach the class. It was a frigging miracle. Ahem. After classes they returned to the dorms with Izuku and Eri needing to speak with some people. He quickly meets with them before explaining what he can of OFA newest....gift? Uhh not sure what to call it but gift sounds about right. Ahem. Before he makes it back and Eri is already worn out. Izuku let Eri nap as he spoke with the girls. "How did you know her?!" They all demanded pointing to Yuna. "Hey! I never did anything with Izuku. Right?" She asks pouting as Izuku groans. "We've known each other all our loves. While you all know her quirk name we won't go into details...until 'THAT' happens. Right Yuna?" He finishes pouting even better than Yuna. She grumbles and nods. "That's right Izuku. But trust us our relationship isn't like yours girls. You'll find out why later this week. Most likely tomorrow given our hero class." The girls all leaned back before huddling up and whispering loudly their plans and thoughts. "You were 100% correct with your analysis for how this would go. You nailed it. Thought you would least have a difficult time with Toru's invisibility." She whines at the end as it was her only miscalculation. Izuku chuckles and pats her back making her blush a bit. She smiles softly before asking. "It was the redhead wasn't it Izuku?" With a very serious tone.

    Izuku nodded and sighed explaining the situation before and after the entrance exam. How he constantly backed Bakugo and ignoring the glaring truths he was but a villain playing hero. Yuna placed her hand in his and was shocked he didn't flinch like before. "Guess you fell for another so my touch doesn't affect you like before." Izuku chuckled a bit. "You know that's not the complete answer. There's far more to it than that." He said as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I think I finally got past what Bakugo made you do to me two years ago. That or I just replaced it with more trauma. Eh take your pick Yuna." He said with full seriousness and honesty. She nodded as she shrank down. "I wish we could take back what he forced me to do Izuku." She said somberly. Izuku wrapped an arm around her and pat her head. "I know Yuna. I know. But we didn't lose each other no matter the situation. Because I know you had no choice." He said as they stared at little Eri as she slept. Safe and peaceful. A wondrous state to be. Soon enough their peaceful private moment was interrupted by a redhead blushing and smiling like a goof. Izuku whispered to her. "You know the plan Yuna. Good luck." He said before sitting between Tsuyu and Kyoka. Watching the redhead use the absolute shittiest pick up lines I've ever heard. They cackled as they watched but Izuku smirked when Yuna giggled and blushed to his one liners. The girls blinked confused as Izuku smirked to them. "Tomorrow will be glorious. Hope you girls got video cameras. We need to film it." Izuku said in a knowing tone that guaranteed what would happen tomorrow would be amazing. Unless you're uhh Kakuna. But as I reiterate FUCK 'EM!!!!

    Whew That's a wrap on chapter seven. If any can guess what the quirk is and what would happen tomorrow? Hehe oh I have no idea but it's will be remarkatitable....that's a word right? Again fuck you Oak you old horny bastard! I'm using it anyway just to *Pikachu* you the *Jigglypuff* off! Wait? Did you just *Clefairy* my *Togetic* words you bastard?!? Wait..bastard isn't a curse word? *Snorlax* Yeah!! Oh come on?!? Know what screw you guys I'm going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.1K 14
Izuku Midoriya got into his dream school, got a new quirk from All Might and found new friends. What could he even wish for more right? Well wrong! T...
453K 10.7K 49
Izuku hated his life. He hates school to how distant his mother is from him. Ever since that day, a year after getting told he was quirkless, it's be...
278 11 5
Izuku had been told that he couldn't become a Hero, and after being told to kill himself by his ex-friend just about half an hour earlier, he was rea...
90.4K 4.2K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...