𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥❣ ( ᴱᵃʳᵗʰ⁴², ᵐ.ᵐᵒ...

By 5starrmay

╰┈➤ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵈᵃʳᵏ ᵐᵒᵈᵉ✿! More

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥;📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥; 📍𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

1.8K 38 21
By 5starrmay

𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥
「★」
「 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗗𝗼𝘀」

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ/ⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

ONE THING ABOUT YN IS THAT SHE WAS NEVER AN OPEN PERSON, today they were supposed to just chill at home then tomorrow they would go "explore". But a change of events had occurred.

My mother barged into my room "Mija cambiate tengo a alguien que quiero que conozcas." She said as she walked away leaving the door wipe open. I groaned as I got up and closed it.

(What her mom said;)
"Daughter change I have somebody I want you to meet."

I then walked to the bathroom and washed my face and put on some small lashes. I then began to rummage through my suitcase for something appropriate. It was "mad brick" outside as people from here would say so I decided to wear a p*nk hoodie, a beanie, my pink dunks and just a random pair of pants.

As I walked out my room I saw my brother scrolling on his phone "she forcing you to come too ?" I asked. "yeah" He answered dryly. I walked past him to the kitchen to get a glass of water cs a mf thirsty.

While my mom was getting my baby brother ready, I decided to go and take pictures. I did that and then saw my baby brother and just had to take a picture because he looked so cuteeeee.

We were finally out the house as we all got into the car, my mom taking shotgun while my dad was driving and, me and my brothers in the back. It was about a 20 minute drive to wherever we were heading but it passed pretty quickly as I spent most of it listening to music.

"We're here." My mom spoke as we all got out the car and walked until we were at somebody's front door. My mother knocked and the door was opened by a beautiful Latina, I muttered a small "damn.." under my breath because, she was just so gorgeous. That was only followed by my mom elbowing me, which shocked me I thought she heard what I said but she just wanted me to greet her. I smiled and hugged the woman before she began to speak "Hola cariño, yo soy Rio Morales, pero me puedes llamar Rio" She said with a bright smile on her face which I returned and introduced myself.

(What Rio said;)
"Hello darling, I'm Rio Morales, but you can call me Rio"

She let us in as we all sat in her living room. Her and my mom conversed, while my dad often decided intervene and add something to the conversation. "Miles mijo!" She yelled out, I was gonna assume nothing of it till she said "mijo" which just shook me more as this woman had a son and still looked like a goddess hello?!

*What Rio said*
"Miles, son"

A tall boy then came into the living room scrolling on his phone but then he soon put it in his pocket. "Que?" He said with a slight confused face which I assumed was because they're random people in the house. "oh..Hola señora l/n y señor l/n" he said.

*what Miles said;*
"What"
"oh..hello miss l/n and mister l/n"

"oh...then I guess my it was just me and my brothers that were randoms" I thought. He glanced at me but quickly averted his eyes as soon as my eyes met his.

@ᵐⁱˡᵉˢˢ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

MY EYES FELL ON THIS GIRL, I don't know her name but she was pretty or whatever. I quickly averted my eyes when she met my gaze. I then looked at a boy next to her who was giving me a cold stare, I assumed it was her boyfriend or something. "Can I go now?" I asked my mom hoping she would say yes, but I was hoping to be very much disappointed. "hm sí" she began, I began walking away but then she continued "muéstrales a tu habitación" she said. I immediately stopped and turned around. I glanced at the two and could tell they didn't want to do this as much as me. But I gave them a quick nod and they began to follow me.

*what Rio said;*
"hm sure"
"show them to your room"

I opened my room and let them come inside. "Sit wherever I guess" I said not knowing what my mother even wanted them in here for. The girl sat at my desk chair while, the boy sat on my bed and glanced around my room. "Nice room" He said as he smirked and looked at me. "Thanks" I said not wanting to be rude. Me and him began to talk and we had alot in common, we became close quite quickly. "Oh btw that's my sis, yn" he said as he looked over at the innocent girl scrolling on her phone. "Oh cool cool" I said. That gave me a sense of relief to be honest.

Time passed and they had to leave eventually. I dapped up the boy, who I found out was named Ayden and waved a quick bye to the girl which she returned with a soft smile.  As I watched them leave I closed my bedroom door and went to lay on my bed thinking about the interaction between my new close friend, till my thoughts fell onto the beautiful girl, yn I think her name was. A wave of relief washed over me knowing that the boy was just her brother I dont know why tho. I shrugged it off tho, and began to doze off and soon fell asleep.

@⁵ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ/ⁿ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ★.

AS WE LEFT THE WOMEN'S HOUSE, and were on our way home, we stopped at a deli and went inside.

We were soon home as I took off my lashes and changed out of my outside clothes and put on a black tank top and a pair of boxers. My fam would always ask why I wore boxers and my only answer is that they're comfortable so why not. They mugged me for that, but I would always mug them back to be honest.

I layed in my bed curled up under my covers as I watched South Park on my iPad. The show gave me a sense of nostalgia so I would watch it whenever I could. I soon dozed off into dream land as I turned over and began to roll around in bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

It wasnt long till dream land took me in and, I fell into a deep slumber dreaming
about who knows what.

Is dis story any gd😭 ? I don't wanna make Miles instantly fall inlove bc I find that unrealistic tbh

End Of
📍
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
81.2K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...