Take My Hand. | SEULRENE

By lueshun

Take My Hand. A story two complicated people who give enough comfort to each other. More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV (Finale)

Chapter XVII

353 18 1
By lueshun

Seulgi's POV

After that dinner my friends became too careful for me. They became too sensitive with whatever I'm doing and feeling.

"This is your fault." I whispered to Yeri who I'm standing next in line to buy lunch.

"What's my fault?" she look back at me, confused as to what I'm saying. I gestured her our table and all their eyes were on us. Yeri then chuckled. "Unnie if you don't want them to worry too much, then stop doing the things that's making them worry."

"Yeri. They're worrying over anything I do." She look back to me again.

"That's because they know and saw how you tire yourself everyday like you're not sick at all." I just sigh.

She got her food and so did I. We both walk to where our friends are. I sat beside Irene.

"You okay with your food?" she whispered to me. I just ordered a salad this time. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Liar." she said as she exchanged our dishes. Right in front of me now is what seems like some Pesto pasta. I look at her side.

"Eat it." she said. I hugged her.

"Thank you." I said and look at my food, excitedly. I heard her giggle.

"I'd be cooking your food from now on." She said before she started eating the salad I just bought.

"Cook for me too, Sol." Byul said that just earned her a smack in her arm. We all laugh at now a pouting Moonbyul.

After lunch I decided to leave the campus early since I'm still packing things for our drive later.

My cousins and I decided to visit our grand parents. We're going to drive there after Minjeong gets home from class.

I packed only little clothes, I have some clothes there. Not long later I heard my doorbell ringing. I walk there expecting Yeri, since we'll be picked up here at my place.

"Hey." instead of Yeri I saw Irene with a small luggage beside her.

"Where--"

"Yeri said I should go with you." she said. I held my chest as my heart beats fasten.

"Seulgi?" I saw how her expression changed at my action. I smiled before I rush to hug her.

"I'm happy you're coming with us." I said. She wrapped her arms around my waist and gave in to my hug.

"You scared me there." she pinched my side, that made me chuckle. I kissed her temple and pulled away.

"There's nothing to be scared of, you know." I carress her cheek. She closed her eyes as I did it. God! Thank you for giving her to me.

She opened her eyes and got startled at the barks coming from behind me.

"Val! Don't do that!" she move away from me and level down to my dog. Val just comfortably went to her.

In the past days. I can see how she softens with Val, that she used to be scared of. Now she can carry and play with him.

"Let's get inside. I'm still packing some stuffs." I grabbed her luggage but before I could even get a hold of it she already grabbed it and went inside, with my dog following behind her. I shake my head and can't stop myself from smiling while closing the door.

She left her things in the living room and went straight to my bedroom. I followed behind her.

"You're packing light?" she turn to face me after she saw a not so big duffle bag.

"I have old clothes there." She nodded at my response. She sat on the edge of my bed and Val decided to rest on her lap. Oh you one lucky dog!

I went back to fixing my things.

"How did Yeri convinced you?" I asked not looking up to her.

"Seul, I don't need convincing when it comes to you." I paused and smile to myself. She's good. When I look at her, her focus is just with Val.

"I should've been the one to ask you then." Our eyes met after I said that. She smiled at me.

"You should've." I walk to her and lean my head down closer to hers. "Why didn't you?" I smiled leaning in more.

"I just thought you wouldn't be intrested." Here eyes travel down to my lips before meeting mine again.

I swear my heart's going crazy already and I don't mind it at all.

"I'm badly interested." she said just looking down at my lips.

She closed her eyes as the distance between us started to fade, so did I. But before something exactly happened, my doorbell rang and Val started barking between us.

My eyes remained close, but out of frustration this time, as I pulled my self away from her. I heard her giggle. I open my eyes and see her trying to calm Val down. Why did I have a dog again? the doorbell rang again. I take in a deep breath.

"You should get that." I pouted looking at her. She smiled. "Go." she said trying to stop herself from laughing.

"It's not funny Rene."

"You taught me to be patient with getting what I want. You should too."

The doorbell then again made its noise. Ugh! I walk out of my room and went straight to my front door.

"You ready?" Yerim said. She entered my flat as soon as it oppened. KIM YERIM!!

She was soon followed by Yuri unnie behind her. I closed the door. Yeri went straight to the couch and unnie went to the kitchen.

"Where's Val?" Yeri said looking up to me.

"She's with Ire--"

"Hi" Irene greeted them with Val in her arms.

"Unnie! You're here already." Yeri said. Irene sat beside her and Val directly left her side for Yeri.

"I just live next door Yeri." Irene reminded her.

"For all we know you're living with Seulgi unnie already." Yeri said playing with Val. "Right baby?" she baby talked my dog.

"It's better if Seulgi's living with someone." Then came unnie with a glass of fruit juice, handing it to Yeri. "That way we won't worry too much that she's all alone here." she sat on the solo couch.

"What do you think Irene unnie?" Yeri asked her. I can tell she was surprised at their sudden suggestion.

"Yaah! Stop it!"

"Oh Seulgi, don't act like you don't like the idea of living with her." Yuri unnie teasingly said.

"Do you?" Irene suddenly gaze up at me. Irene, don't asked me.

"Unnie, choose you answer wisely. We don't want to get in trouble, do we?" Yeri said and right before a throw her a plushie that was on the table.

Thank God my doorbell then again rang, I walk faster there and opened it revealing Tae and Fany unnie.

"Where's Minjeong?" I asked them.

"She went to pick up her girlfriend first." Tae unnie said that shocked me.

"Girlfriend?!" They both then nodded.

"She used the van. So we'll just wait for them." The got inside.

"Nice! They're bringing their girlfriends!" Yeri said. "I shouldn't have asked you to come." she said to Irene beside her. I can tell Irene was surprised at that. "I'm just kidding unnie."

Tae and Fany unnie sat beside Irene and Yeri on the big couch. I notice Tiffany unnie whispered something to her sister that earned her a nodd and smile from her.

"Since we're still waiting for Minjeong. Why don't you answer the question you left off earlier Seulgi unnie?" God! Kim Yerim.

"What question?" Taeyeon unnie asked, curiously. Damn it! why am I standing infront all of them.

"I still haven't finished packing. I should go." I rush to my room.

I finished up packing when someone entered my room.

"You know, you could've just answered the question. I wouldn't mind if you say no. Besides, it's not like I'm not living next door to not be able to see you daily."

"Then how would you react if I said Yes? Yes, I want you to live with me. Yes, I want you to always be here at my space everyday. Yes, I want you to be the one taking care of me like they all asked you to do. Yes, I want to always see you every minute of everyday. How would you react to that?" I look up and meet her gaze.

"I guess I'll be moving in once we come back from this trip." She said, smirking. God help! Her smirk.

"You don't have to." I said. She walk closer to me. She scoff at what I just said.

"Oh shut up!" she then pulled me in an embrace. "Next time, answer it directly. Or you could just tell me directly what you want." she pulled away and cup both my cheeks. "I'm willing to give in to you wants, Seulgi."

"Really?" I wiggled my brows and said it teasingly.

"Really."

"What if I tell you I want..." I look down to her lips.

"Okay." I was surprised when she leaned in to me closer... closer...

I closed my eyes as soon as I felt it getting near....

"UNNIE! MINJEONG'S ALREADY AT THE LOBBY. LET'S GET GOING!!!" Yeri shouted from the out side of my room.

"I'll kill her." I whispered as be both pulled away from each other. Irene just burst out of laughter.

The door in my room suddenly opened, revealing Taeyeon unnie.

"Let's go, you two." she said before walking away.

"Come on Seul." She reach for my hand. I give in, pouting. She then pulled me out of the room.

"Oh! what happened, Seulgi unnie?" Yeri asked.

"You happened. I can't even kiss my girlfriend with you interrupting." I mumbled not audible enough for her to hear.

"Seulgi." Irene nudge me, holding her giggles, understanding well what I just said.

"Nothing, I just suddenly feel lazy travelling." I lied.

"This is the reason why I invited Irene unnie. So that you won't make this excuses again to not go with us." She said and follow the older ones.

"In my defense, it's a four hour drive." I turn to my side and explain. She just smiled at me.

"Right, right. So, shall we?" She said. I nodded and we went to follow them.

One thing's for sure, I do not feel any tiredness or laziness since she's here. So I'll still give credit to Yeri for inviting her, which I should've done myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 3.2K 27
Irene Bae is feeling unwanted by everyone she is been with and everyone who knows her.
441K 3.5K 13
Irene X female reader ft. Seulgi Issue:you'll need holy water after reading Your relationship with Irene has blossomed into something quite... uniq...
13.1K 416 15
Let it be me. Another typical love story between two best friends. ;)
91 4 1
She completely knows that she's too late, way too late and letting her go is the best for both of them especially to the younger.