CURSED! (Jujutsu Kaisen X Mal...

By xxmjytxx

Y/n L/n, a student from Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School fight against curses with his cursed technique... More

Part 1: New guy!
Part 2: Cursed womb
Part 3: WOUNDED
Part 4: Pushing forward
Part 5: Low class
Part 6: Battle!
Part 7: KICK BACK
Part 8: Team battle... well kinda.
Part 10: Origin of obedience.
Part 11: The origin of obedience, act 2
Part 12: WHACK A MOLE!
Part 14: Endurance
Part 14: It's like that.
Part 15: Just a taste
Part 16: Fight.
Part 17: New Gojo Satoru?
Part 18: Sealed.
Part 19: To save.
Part 20: Find them.
Part 21: All out
Part 22: What?
Part 23: You and me.
Part 24: Unable to do anything
Part 25: The world of Heian.
Part 26: Call.
Part 27: That place.
Part 28: About the Culling game.
Part 29: Gambling Match
Part 30: Infiltration
Part 31: Passion
Part 32: Cog
Part 33: Kogane
Part 34: Her.
Part 35: Ripen
'Cool title' -READ THIS
WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!
Happy Birthday!
Part 36: The showdown!
Part 37: Death is nearing
REVIEWING ERA
Part 38: DEATH
I SAW THE LEAKS (SPOILERS+) AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS
Part 39: Tag me out
Part 40: Revenge
"Algos" - just a discussion
Part 41: Will everyone die?
update not a part tho
Part 42: Come back

Part 9: Having fun!

1.8K 47 4
By xxmjytxx

(TIMESKIP FROM ALL THATS HAPPENED)

"Since when were you guys buddies with that gorilla?" Nobara asks. "Um... I wouldn't say we're buddies."

"I remembered what happened but I wasn't really myself." Itadori says, Megumi and Y/n eating. "Were you drunk?"

"Kugisaki you think I'm the kind of person who drinks in a situation like that?" Y/n chuckling from that remark. "We're glad you're okay Fushiguro!" They get to eat pizza for it.

"It ended up being a good thing that I was out of Juryoku. Once we got rid of the roots, Ieri was able to heal me with some help from L/n."

"So things like that happen too, huh?" Itadori says. "You fought against it right?" Nobara questions. "Itadori. You've... gotten stronger. We talked about our own truths that time. Perhaps we're both right. Or both wrong."

"There are questions without an answer too, you know. You're overthinking it. You're gonna go bald." Nobara admits. "Megumi going bald? That's a sight I wanna see for sure." Y/n says goofing off.

"Hmm... Yeah.. There's no answer. It comes down to whether you can come to terms with it or not. It's impossible to come to terms without a sense of self. Weak jujutsu sorcerers don't have a sense of self. I'll also get stronger... and surpass you!"

"Heh heh... That's more like it." Itadori says smiling. "Are you leaving me out of this?" Nobara says with an annoyed face. "As I expected... Of brother's friends." Toudou speaks.

"..." Itadori runs out the room and outside. "COME BACK, BROTHER! I'M THANKFUL! BUT PLEASE ENOUGH! I WASN'T MYSELF!"

"WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU'VE BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE JUNIOR HIGH!"

"I DIDN'T GO TO JUNIOR HIGH WITH YOU!" The three first years were left dumbfounded.

~~~~

MIWA'S POV:

("Hey there Miwa the useless here!")

("Even though I call myself that... I thought to myself I'm actually not that bad.")

("Right now, we're...")

("However while everyone was putting their lives on the line against the special grade curse... I was playing the role of sleeping beauty, luckily that guy Y/n found me and brought me back before the teachers. So I'm a little embarrassed. Who broke my sword anyway? Mai's sister?")

("After all's said and done, we took a day off because we thought the goodwill event was over, so we're now... Playing baseball!")

~~~~

NO ONE POV:

"So a lot happened and people even died. Whaddaya guys think? Should we continue the event?" Gojo questions the students. "Hm... When you put it like that... "

"Then, yeah... We should continue." Toudou comes out of nowhere shocking some of the people there. "Toudou! What makes you say that?" Itadori announced.

"First off, mourning is reserved for people intimate with those who have passed away. It's none of our concern. Second, if there were fatalities what is expected of us is... To get stronger!"

Toudou continues. "Our circumstances now dictate that we look at the results. To suffer defeat or experience victory-- we grow regardless. Results are important because they are unwavering."

"Toudou senpai is actually pretty reliable." Miwa whispers to Mai. "Uh-huh he's reliable crazy!" Mai remarks. "Third! That unsettled feeling of having unfinished business during their school days will stick with them until the day they die!"

"How old are you again?" Gojo questions him. "I don't mind.  We'll win anyway." Megumi uttered to them. "He sounds ridiculous but he does have a point." Kamo comments. "Why don't you rest, Kamo?"

"No objections." says. "Salmon."

"Are the pairings for the individual portion drawn at random?" Maki asks. "Huh? We're not doing that this year!" Y/n sighed. "Damn.. And to think I was so pumped up."

"I don't like routines. Every year we put format suggestions in this box and open it on opening day." Itadori goes to pick a suggestion in the box. The paper he got had Baseball.

"Ba-BASEBALL?!" Yaga says shocked. "What's the meaning of this Yaga?"

"No, I'm sure I suggested an individual... SATORU! GET BACK HERE!!"

~~~~

(Second batter, second baseman Miwa)

Maki pitches the ball to Miwa. "Pop up! Nishimiya! Don't run yet!" Iori yells. "HUH?! WHY?!" (First batter, out fielder Nishimiya.)

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE RULES JUST SAY SO!" Iori says still yelling. "I DO! I RUN WHEN THE BALL IS HIT RIGHT?!"

"SACRIFACE FLY? WHAT IS THAT? A NEW FORM OF TORTURE?!"

"YOU IDIOT!"

(Third batter, third baseman Kamo)

"So you survived the special grade?" Kamo questions Itadori. "Huh? Oh, not really. It's thanks to Todo and Gojo sensei." (Sixth batter, catcher Itadori)

"Itadori why did you become a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"It just sorta happened. I tend to get lonely. I wanna help a lot of people... So when I die, I want to be surrounded by a lot of people."

"I see. That's a..." The ball landed in Itadori's hand, Kamo didn't swing in time. "..Great.. Reason."

"STRIIIIIIIKEEE! YOU'RE OUTTA THERE! CHANGE SIDES!"

"KAMO YOU GOTTA SWING!!!" Iori yelled at him. (First batter, third baseman Kugisaki) "You can call me Tohoku's Mashiro Tanaka!" Nobara states.

"Tohoku's Tanaka is.. Tanaka."

"Tanaka's a pitcher anyway." The boys in the side says. "..."

"GO KUGISAKI!" Y/n says cheering from the sidelines. "WAAAIT A MINUTE!!" Nobara says looking at the pitcher. (Pitcher Mechamaru.)

"THAT'S JUST A PITCHING MACHINE!" Nobara says losing it, charging the mound.  "What're you talking about? It's a spare Mechamaru. We didn't have a choice since that panda of yours destroyed the other one the other day." Mai's says.

"Pitching machine? What's that? You know a lot about machines, what're you a geek?" (Fifth batter first baseman Mai)

"It's one thing after another with you!" Nobara says angry at her.

Nobara hits the ball and goes running. "Hey she got on base."

"She's nuts."

(Second batter, Outfielder Fushiguro)

(Third batter, first baseman Panda)

(Fourth batter, pitcher Maki)

Maki who hits the ball high in the sky. "All right! That's three runs." She says throwing the bat on the ground. Nishimiya catching it with her broom. Shocking Panda, Nobara and Y/n. "WHAAT?! NO FAIR!"

"FISH FLAKES!"

"COME ON! THAT'S CHEATING!" Y/n says angry. "Go to base L/n." (Fifth Batter, shortstop Y/n!)

"Hell yeah finally!" (He switched very fast)

~~~~

"Heh... Catcher, huh? Catching. Throwing. Reading the game. Fielding. Etcetera... A position worthy of you brother." Toudou says. (Fourth batter, catcher Toudou) "But what I seek... Is a one on one duel with Itadori the pitcher!!"

"Toudou! Why don't you pitch?" Itadori questions. "No can do. Only Mechamaru can be the pitcher right now." Iori tells him from a far. "Promise me brother. If I hit a home run here... You'll.. Pit-"

Then Toudou gets hit on the face by Maki. Shhh it was intentional. "To-Toudou! Hang in there!"

"Nice pitch!" Mai shouts. "Nice pitch!" Nishimiya says as well. "Nice pitch!" Even Kamo says it too. "Nice pitch!" Heck even Megumi is saying it. "Maki-san, nice pitch!" Nobara shouts. "Maki-san that was a very nice pitch! :D" Y/n is in too.

"Toudou... You... are seriously... HATED!"

~~~~

"Do you... Still hate Itadori?" Yaga questions the other principal. "It's not a matter of whether I hate him or not. If we're going by Jujutsu rules, his mere presence cannot be forgiven. The fact he's alive is thanks to Gojo."

"Bending the rules of the group for an individual isn't okay. And the fact that he remains alive could result in mass death." He says to Yaga.

"However, there are lives that have been saved thanks to him as well. In reality with Toudou, he was able to survive against the special grade. This isn't just limited to the student's but... He will experience a lot of regret. I should've done that. I wish they had done that."

"I should've said that. I wish they had told me that. Whether the decision on Itadori was correct or not... To be honest, I can't say for sure. For now, how about we support him while we watch over him?"

~~~~

"Whoa, he's safe!" Itadori remarks. "Inumaki senpai is really fast you know." Megumi says to him. "Go Inumaki senpai!~" Y/n says cheering him on. (Sixth batter, second baseman Inumaki)

"Salted fish roe." Inumaki sent a peace sign there way. "MAI! MIWA! WATCH OUT FOR THE STEAL!"

"Our regrets as adults... can wait." Gakuganji says. Itadori hitting the ball. "That's gone." Maki says. "All right!"

Sister school goodwill event
Day 2: Baseball

    2                    0
Tokyo         Kyoto

30th annual goodwill event winner: Tokyo high

"Yaga. How about you do something about Gojo first?" Gakuganji asks him. "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 118 12
Never being able to escape the shadow her brother cast on her, Saeri is forced to confront the demons of her past and her hatred for jujutsu sorcerer...
77.1K 1.7K 26
You are a new powerful student at the Jujutsu school, when a White haired Violet eyed boy finds an interest in you. You'll discover the battle you mu...
3.9K 169 6
Y/n L/n grew up in Okinawa, a place steeped in rich martial arts traditions. His family, though not directly involved in the Jujutsu world, had a str...
74.2K 2.4K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...