𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐔𝐩 ۞ 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞...

By w00dss

❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡�... More

𝟎𝟏 | her cannon
𝟎𝟐 | self-love
𝟎𝟑 | cigarettes out the window
𝟎𝟒 | in the night
𝟎𝟓 | calling me
𝟎𝟔 | his hummingbird
𝟎𝟕 | empathy
BIG CHANGE
𝟎𝟖 | better luck next time
𝟏𝟎 | web of lies

𝟎𝟗 | house of balloons

822 35 0
By w00dss

REWROTE THIS CHAPTER

YOU LOOK INTO MY EYES, you can't recognize my face. You're in my world now. If it hurts to breathe, open the window. Oh, your mind wants to leave, but you can't go. This is a happy house. We're  happy here. Oh, this is fun, fun, fun, fun.

Herds of people fended for themselves. Hands shoved their way through the crowd, slamming whoever and whatever was in their way. NYPD cars were scattered all over the streets. Shouts and commands blurred in the background as more people stumbled about out of thin air.

Ines landed right up on the streetlight, surveying her surroundings. A man dressed in a black and white dotted suit stood on the hood of some car with his frantic palms facing away.

"Hands behind your neck!" Her uncle Alis shouted to the stranger. Officers behind held their guns up high ready to shoot. Ines widened my eyes. She quickly shot a web line and swung down to the spotted man. She blocked the man away from the force.

"Easy, easy!" Ines shouted to them, "No one has to get hurt."

"Step aside Spider-Woman" her uncle sneered at her, "NYPD has it under control!"

Ines shook her head as her attention frantically shifted to other officers, desperate that at least someone would listen to her, but with her uncle not knowing who was who really behind the mask, she doubt she could truly get to him, "Come on, you've scared him enough. You're not gonna hurt anyone, right?" Ines looked over her shoulder to look at the Dalmatian man.

"I swear, I won't! Look, Spider—Woman?" The man said in a questionable tone, "What earth is this?"

Ines raised her eyebrow through her mask. This wasn't just anyone. This was an anomaly, "Earth-7337."

"Would you mind just pointing me to Alchemax? I'm trying to get to KingPins collider"

Ines frowned, continuing to keep her arms in the air for precautionary.

"Alchemax shut down" Ines replied, unsure why this anomaly only was in dire need to go there. After Wilson Fisk's was arrested, every machine ever built by his scientists were now under the NYPD's possession. "Now, you mind introducing yourself?"

"I'm the Spot"

Ines eyed him. What an obvious choice. "Alright, Spot, now that we got the formal introductory's out the way..how about we both help each other? I help you out of safely and you move very slowly towards me" Ines instructed knowing that if anything could trigger these officers to go off.

"Okay, I can do that, but if they shoot—"

"They're not gonna do that" Ines assured him, "Listen here guys, nobody shoot my buddy, Spot, okay!?" She shouted, ignoring the massive crowd surrounding them.

The Spot took a deep breath. He slowly got down from the car and began to approach her. Ines nodded, encouraging to move forward. She held her breath, ready to teleport him back to Earth—928 when a bigger man shouted, "freak!"

Ines further trapped him into her webs when he managed to break free. He launched himself at her. Ines threw a punch. However, her fist went right into his black hole.

Ines panicked watching the Spot throw a black hole over to the crowd, sucking everyone that was caught in the crossfire. "Freeze!" Bullets we're fired in the air. The ground became unsteady. Skinny around, Ines realized she was underground, falling down.

Down the chasm her own screams became an echo, tumbling down the hole. Darkness blinded her momentarily until her back collided against the metallic floor, knocking the wind out of her. Ines grit her teeth, rolling to her side. Tears pricked the corner of her eyes. She shut her lids tight unable to stand her grown.

"Shit" she cursed, pressing her hand to her side. "Blood" she whispered, staring at the pool of red that formed at the palm of her hand. She hissed, crawling to her knees. Searching through her surroundings it appeared that she was in some shaky train until she continued to crawl forward and reached an empty house, full of black holes.

Where am I?

Ines stood up, ignoring how uneven the floor became. Her bloody hands, gripped onto the walls, searching for the spotted man. "I can help you get back home if you just follow me!" Ines coughed.

"Oh, I don't plan on going just yet" his voice echoed. Ines immediately turned around, looking to see if he was there, but he wasn't. He was here, but nowhere to be seen. "Not until I make myself powerful enough to defeat Spider-Man."

As she goes in to trap him yet again, another wave of goosebumps came. Ines froze for a split second, sensing time slow down. Her spider senses were kicking in. Something else was down here with her, and she doubt it was the NYPD. Ines took multiple deep breaths, ignoring the sweat trembling down her forehead. 

Calm down, breathe, no I can't. My head is throbbing. Breathe.

Ines suck air into her nose. Forcing herself forward, Ines was sucked into yet another hole of darkness. Her body collapsed into multiple ceilings. Shards of glass prickled at her skin until the sky surrounded her.

Her arms and legs faced the moon, as it watched her fall back, unable to latch her webs onto something. Ines goes to try one last time until a hot fiery web wrapped itself around her wrist. Ines's body jolted in the air. She panted, looking up to see Miguel in his spider suit. He nodded, squinting through his mask a bit, "I got you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142 14 7
(cover art by me) An Unnamed Spiderverse quadrant which even Migeul fears to explore, how will Miles and the gang interract with the mysterious spide...
47.2K 1.6K 32
(On hold until Beyond the SpiderVerse) "𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎...
14.6K 421 40
"𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗿. 𝗡𝗼, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝘁�...
331K 9.8K 38
"Please, (y/n), I want you to be a part of this family too." Miguel pleads, hands on each of your shoulders. "Miguel, it is not a story we should put...