The Greatest Sacrifice (Percy...

By ChocolateLover214

Percy Jackson grew up in district 12 with his mother after his dad left when he was 2. But what happens when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an update
Not a update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hi again
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Actually very important
Done!

Chapter 12

116 4 4
By ChocolateLover214

I don't own Hunger Games or Percy Jackson 

~•~•~•~

Interview 

~•~•~•~

Clove's pov

I don't know how long I was asleep for after the games were over but it must have been a couple days because I was in clean clothes and all my cuts and bruises were gone. I went into the bathroom I found off of my room and I got a long shower. After I got out I put on a tight red shirt and black leggings.

Then I put my hair into a braid that wrapped around my head, it reminded me of the braid Prim always had her hair in. That's why I liked it. 

I opened the door and walked out, I saw Haymitch,Percy, Enobaria and some capital person. 

The capital person saw me and started talking," oh hello sweetheart. My name is effie, I am the escort for district 12 and from now on I will also be helping you." Effie said. Then Percy saw and jumped up from his seat and pulled me into a tight hug. Then I kissed him on the lips.

"I'm so happy your ok, I was so worried when the dog started attacking you." I told him

"I'm happy you're ok." He replied 

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the couch he was sitting on and into his lap. I leaned back and rested my head on his chest. Percy then wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. 

"Now that both of you are up I will tell you guys what will happen now. Tonight will be the interview with Caesar. Both of you will have a combined interview and after that tomorrow morning you will get on the train to district two. You will have the rest of the day in district 2 to see friends and family. Then we will get back on to the train and go straight to district 12 and spend the day and night there. After that you will go to each district for the victory tour." Effie told us.

"Ok." I told her. 

"Oh, I almost forgot! President Snow wants you two to live together in the capital after the tour is over!" Effie told us.

"What!" I yelled "why do we have to live in the capital?!" 

"Snow wants to keep a better eye on you two so he knows that you actually do love each other and you weren't pretending so you could both get out alive." Enobaria told us with a scowl. 

"But don't worry you'll both be able to see your family whenever." Haymitch told us.

"There's no family left to see." Percy said quietly but everyone heard him. 

"Oh um, well you'll be able to see your friends whenever you want." Effie said." Well anyways let's get you guys to the stylists for the interviews! Oh and Clove, cinna the stylist for district 12 has requested to style you today and for any other events you have in the future." Effie told us. 

Time skip to right before the interview

Percy's pov

Haymitch and Enobaria already talked to us about how to act and what they would ask us, so I wasn't very nervous. Me and Clove were supposed to walk from opposite sides of the stage and meet in the middle and walk the rest of the way together. 

I was dressed in a black suit was red accents so I was pretty sure that Clove's dress would be red but I didn't know. I waited until Caesar called our names before walking out confidently putting a smirk on my face. I almost dropped my smirk when I saw Clove. She looked so beautiful in a red dress that hugged her curves and had a deep v neck line. 

Clove's pov 

I felt so beautiful in the dress cinna made for me, it hugged my curves and made me feel so good. And my hair was in a braid across my head with little primroses in it. (dress up above.)

I saw Percy come out and he looked so handsome. I walked out further until I met Percy in the middle and took his hand letting him lead me down to Caesar. 

We got there and sat down, Percy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. 

"Wow I must say you two are a good looking couple!" Caesar said. "Do you guys agree?" He asked this time to the audience. They responded by cheering really loudly. 

"Thank you Caesar." I said politely and then grabbed Percy's free hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The audience started cheering even louder. 

"You both look so good tonight. I especially like your hair Clove. What are the flowers in it?" Caesar asked. 

"There primroses." Said turning slightly so the audience could see my hair. 

"Well that is wonderful. And I think we all want to know why you cared so much about Primrose, percy." Caesar said.

"Well her family was always so nice and she helped me after my mom died. She was the closest thing to family I had left." He told Caesar. Caesar nodded and continued.

"I think my favorite part of the games was the end, would you all like to watch it again?" Caesar asked. The audience cheered really loudly showing their approval. The video played and we watched as Percy got pulled back by the mutts and me starting to cry and calling his name. And then they showed me ready to kill myself so Percy could live. And then announcing that we were both the winners. 

"I want to know what was going on inside your minds during that." Caesar asked us. 

"Well for me I was just hoping that he would be able to hold on for a little longer until it was just us. But then they changed the rules again so only one person can win and I was devastated. And it broke my heart why Percy called out asking me to just kill him. I knew I couldn't even if I tried so I thought it would be better to just kill myself." I told him

"Well I was just trying my best to stay strong so I could make it out with Clove but it hurt so bad whenever the mutts would bite me." He paused " and I have the scars to prove it. But when I heard them call out that we were both winner I was so happy." He told Caesar and the audience. 

"I know I was amazed that both of you were willing to give up your lives for each other. I think it truly proves how much you guys love each other." Caesar said. I knew what he wanted. He wanted us to kiss, so why not give him what he wants.

I leaned over to Percy and gave him a loving kiss. He kissed back. I heard the crowd go wild. We broke apart and I leaned onto his chest resting my head on him while still looking at Caesar.

"Well that was a truly amazing hunger games and ladies and gentlemen give it up for the winners of the 74th hunger games, Percy Jackson and Clove Kentwell!" Caesar said while standing up. 

Me and Percy stood up and bowed to the crowd. Then we made our way backstage. I kissed one more time right when we got off stage, but this time for longer. He gently bit my bottom lip and I opened my lips to let his tongue in. He wrapped his hands around my back, I wrapped my hands around his neck and we kissed for a little longer before I heard a camera go off. And we both pulled apart and turned to see who was there. 

Effie was holding a camera looking so excited and Haymitch was frowning. And Enobaria was smirking. 

"Isn't he like 3 years older than you, Clove?" Enobaria asked me. Percy blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I just turned 16!" I told her while blushing even more. "We should probably all go to bed now it's getting late." I told them in a rush. 

"Sure" was Effie's reply, before leading us back to the place we were staying for now.

Once we got back I went to my room and stripped down and got into the shower. I picked rose scented soap and washed myself. I got out and dried my hair. I put on a pair of short shorts and a tight tank top. Brushed my teeth and walked over to my bed and got in. 

I tossed and turned for a while not able to go to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about finally being out of tue arena and geting to be with Percy. And I could stop thinking about seeing my parents, older brother and sister. And my best friend Mia. I was sure my parents would love Percy but my older siblings I wasn't sure about.

My brother Cameron was so protective of me when it came to boys and I was worried my sister Cassie would be jealous. Cassie was 17 and Cameron was 19. I realized I was never going to fall asleep here so I got up. I Brushed my hair and quietly walked out of my room and down the hallway to Percy's room.

When I got there i quietly knocked on the door hoping he was still awake. I waited for a minute before he opened the door. I blushed when I saw he was only wearing sweat pants and no shirt.

"Hi clove." He said.

"Hello, umm I couldn't fall asleep so I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?" I asked while blushing more. 

"Of course." He told. He opened the door more and I walked in. He closed the door again and walked over in his side off the bed. I went to the other side I got in. Percy pulled me over to him and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead gently. 

I noticed red marks on his shoulder and told him to turn around.

"Oh, my scars. I promise they don't hurt anymore. Capital medicine works really well," Percy told me.

When he turned around, I was horrified. There were red marks and lines and scars all along his back. I could see the burn makes and the teeth from the mutts. I traced my hand along one of the lines.

"Percy... I'm so sorry," he turned back around and I hugged him tightly.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, baby," he's never called me that before. It gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"We should get some rest now," I said.

"Good idea. Goodnight Clove," Percy laid down next to me again and I drifted off quickly with him here and dreamt about seeing my family and spending time with Percy. Those dreams quickly turned to horrible nightmares.

I hope you liked the chapter! 

Word count 1713

Xoxo. ChocolateLover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 163 21
What if the Hunger Games switched between Gale, Katniss, and Peeta's points of view? What if Gale found out about Coin's plan to kill Prim? What if...
289 2 25
What happens when a male joins the Hunters? William was just living his life at camp, when the Hunters came recruiting. In a desperate attempt to gai...
134K 3.4K 25
- Book 2, read Percy Jackson the Tribute first - Katniss won. Katniss Everdeen from District 12 won the Hunger Games, but now she must decide -- was...
3K 71 27
What would happen in a Hunger Games with Kylo Ren, Annabeth Chase, and Gale Hawthorne? In a Games containing Black Widow, Remus Lupin, and Jacob Blac...