Push Through | Ja Morant

Bởi ChanelDior01

After being raped and becoming pregnant.Her father kicked her, her mom and sister out because he did not beli... Xem Thêm

Meet the cast!
1.
Instagram
2.
Instagram
3.
4.
Instagram
5.
Instagram
6.
Instagram
7.
Meet the cast; again
8.
9.
Instagram
10.
11.
12
Instagram
13.
Instagram
14.
15.
16.
Instagram
17.
Instagram
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
Instagram
24.
Instagram
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
Instagram
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.

41.

1K 50 16
Bởi ChanelDior01

July 29, 2021| Morant's Residence| 12:30 p.m.

" Didn't I tell you not to do that" Aura popped Kaari; who had poured her apple on the island. " Let's go. I don't know what's wrong with you, but you better fix it before I fix it for you" Aura sat her in the timeout chair that was placed near the back sliding door.

" Oh my gosh. I'm okay. I'm okay" Aura repeatedly stated talking her self out of an emotional breakdown. Kaari has been acting out for the past few weeks and a few days ago it got worse. Aura really wasn't into whopping her child for everything she did; but she wasn't against popping her when she deserved it.

Aura had been talking to Kaari trying to figure out what was going on with her; Kaari was just so angry as of late. Most of the time it's just The two of them; being that Ja is on the road and Jy'Rah was finishing up her senior year of high school and killing herself with trying to get into her dream college.

Jy'Rah was currently in school where Kaari should've been but she threw one of the worse temper tantrums this morning and Aura didn't have the energy to deal with the crying and yelling; so she let her stay home.

" H-Hello" Aura answered the phone as dried her tears. " Mama, what's wrong. And don't lie to me" Ja asked. " Nothing. I'm fine, babe" she held a sly smile. " Janelle, what wrong. Deadass" He said beginning to worry.

" It's Kaari. She's so angry, and it's killing me that I don't know what wrong with my baby" Aura admitted. " What she do?Where she at?Why she not in school?" Ja question making his way out the locker room. " Well, this morning she threw this big ass tantrum cause she didn't want to got school. I really didn't have to the energy to fight with her, so I let her stay home. And a few minutes ago I gave applesauce for snack; cause she asked for it! And she poured out on the island" Aura explained what she had been dealing with from Kaari just from today.

" She's in time out right now; Crying" Aura wiped a tear that fell. " Stop crying. Don't stress yourself out. I'll be home in a few days, ight'" Ja said trying to get Aura to stop crying. " Give Kaari the phone" Ja said and aura made her way over to Kaari.

Ja made a mental note to call both his mother and mother-inlaw to see if they would keep Kaari until her got home; just to give Aura some time to relax.

" Daddy wants to talk to you" She told Kaari giving her the phone. " Y-Yes D-Daddy" She hiccuped. " Wassup baby. Why you giving mommy a hard time. What's going on" Ja asked Kaari as she continued to cry. " Me don't know. I sorry mommy" Kaari apologized to her mother that was sitting in front of her on the floor.

" Aw. My baby. Let's just do better, okay? Both of us" She hugged Kaari as Ja smiled over the phone. " Baby, I got to get back to workouts. Ima call y'all later. I love y'all" Ja said hearing a whistle blow.

" We love you too, baby. Bring home that win" Aura told her fiancé and they soon ended the call.

" Hey, you know mommy loves you no matter what. I'll always be here. And you'll always be my first baby. My special baby. My life saver." Aura told Kaari as they sat in the floor holding on to each other. " Like the candy sissy get me" Kaari asked. " Yes! just like that, my sweet girl" Aura laughed.

About 12 miles away from Auras house, Niya and Nie were at the mall for hundredth time this week; Shopping for their baby girl before her arrival.

" You like this" Nie asked niya as he held up a stuffed elephant for the baby. " No! The duck is cuter" Niya argued. " Mmtch" Nie sucked his teeth putting the toy back.

" This is cute, babe" She held up a denim skirt. " Hell nawl. My daughter will not be a city girl" Nie declined as niya laughed. " Boy! Shut the hell up" She push him as he laughed.

They necessarily didn't need to get nothing else; they was just excited to spend money on their own child for a change; even though they still were going spend money on their nieces and nephews.

" Alright, I'm done now baby" Niya stated heading to the register. " She gon' need these. Cause my baby won't be bald head like her mama" Nie joked as he poked Niya's neck. " I almost told you bout' your ancestors. Fuck you!" She laughed as she pick up the colorful rubber bands and bows.

" We got dinner reservations tonight" Nie said as they walked out the ' Baby Gap' store. " Just us or it's couples date night" she asked; being that all the couple got together once a week for date night out.

Niya loved how romantic Nie was with her. Before they started messing around she had never seen him to anything romantic with any of the females he had relations with.

Nie always felt as though Niya was the end game for him; he had been plotting to trap so that she couldn't even think about leaving him once he actually got her.

" Just us. You want me to change it" He asked. " No, baby. We need as much alone time we get. I mean we are about have a baby" She stated as he held her hand as the walked to the car.

" Yeah. You right, phat girl" He kissed her stomach and went to load the car up. " What you wanna eat for right now" he asked once he got settled in the driver seat looking at the time on his phone. " I want a ham salad and some hot wings" She gave her specific desire of food she wanted right now.

" So you want ' Twin Brothers'" he asked laughing at her. " Yes please" She smiles. " I gotchu, baby" he placed a kissed on her lips as he stopped at a stop sign waiting for traffic to clear.

" On some nights some like this. Shawty, I can't help but think of us. I been reminiscing, sipping; missing you" Niya sung along to the kehlani song that played on the radio as she strolled instagram.

———————————————————
@ItsSahara

Via Instastory

———————————————————
@JustJyrah

Via Instagram

———————————————————

" Alright Ma, I'll see you when I get back home; better answer that phone when I call" Nie told Niya as they stood in Aura's living room. " Okay baby. Let me know when you land" They shared one last kiss and Nie soon left after checking on aura and Kaari.

Nie had to catch a flight out to Atlanta to meet Ja and the guys at the game tonight. He would've left yesterday, but he didn't want to miss Niya's doctors appointment today.

All the ladies would be staying at Aura's house until all the guys return back home and plus they wanted to watch the game together; so they planned a little girls nights.

" Niya get the door, please!" Aura yelled from the kitchen where she was seasoning the meat she would be cooking later today.

" Y'all bitches ain't never on time" Niya laughed as Yuri and Sahara walked in the house with their daughters. " I bet this hoe just got here" Sahara said back as the made it to the living room.

" Stay out my business girl" Niya laughed as she took Dallas from Yuri; Who was surprisingly woke.

" Where my baby" Yuri question. " Upstairs sleep. She been sleep for good minute. Can you go get her up?" Aura asked and Yuri rushed out the kitchen.

" Who the hell at my door, Now!" Aura asked annoyed with her door being knocked on, again. " It's probably Jy" She said to herself checking the time on her phone.

" Jy where is your— OH MY GOD!" She yelled as she pulled Kelsey into a hug. " Cousin are you okay? Are you hurt? Where the hell you been?" She bombarded Kelsey with questions pulling her into another hug.

"Aura the hell— KELSEY!" Sahara yelled running over to her hugging her. "Where you been? How are you? Who you look so small, friend?" Sahara asked becoming more worried than she already was. " If y'all let me in the damn house; I could tell y'all" Kelsey laughed as the girls pulled her into the house.

" Niya. Yuri. Come here. HURRY UP!" Sahara yelled as the sat the island in the kitchen as aura went back to seasoning the meat. " Sista; Where Kaari's cu— COUSIN BITCH!" Yuri yelled scaring Kaari awake. " Hey cousin!" Kelsey smiled. " Bitch where the fuck you been? Had me worried and shit. Don't do that shit no more" Yuri pushed her shoulder.

" What time the ga— Y'all is my mind playing games" Niya asked as she teared up as Kelsey approached her with open arms." Aw. My baby. Are you okay? I missed you bitch!" Niya stated as they hugged.

" Y'all I'm okay now; but a few months ago I wasn't. Shit was bad for me and Justin" Kelsey told the girls as she wiped her tears. " What you mean? What happened?" Aura asked as she placed the seasoned meat in the fridge to marinate.

" I had got pregnant" Kelsey wiped her tears. " Twice; actually. And I had a miscarriage both time" Kelsey finally got out and the girls rushed over to her the console her. " I'm so sorry that happened to you boo. I'm even more sorry that I wasn't there for you" Niya cried.

" Thank y'all for checking on me. I got all y'all's messages. But I'm sorry for not allowing y'all to be there for me" Kelsey apologized. " How's Justin" Aura asked. " He's good now. We both took it hard. He wanted to call y'all so bad; but told him not to" Kelsey said.

" I'm just glad you back baby. How long you down here?" Yuri asked. " A week. Then I'm headed back home; for work" She answered. " How the business going, cousin?" Yuri asked again.

" Great. I finally launched my catering business. The orders be going crazy" Kelsey laughed. " What been going on with y'all" Kelsey asked wanting to know what they been up too.

The ladies spend well needed time together and caught up with each other as if they hadn't seen each other in years. They played a few games with the kids and also helped Aura— well Kelsey cool since she took over the kitchen; As always but they didn't mind they were glad to see her.

After cooking and getting kids clean and comfortable in time for everyone to sit down and enjoy the game; Which the guys won thanks to a buzzer beater 3 point shoot from Darnell Payton.

Eventually everyone had grew tired and all the kids were already sleep being that Yuri passed out melatonin; and soon enough all the ladies went their separate ways calling it a night.

———————————————————

Here y'all go!!! My bad for updating so late yall!😬

What's wrong with Kaari?! Could it be something serious😔

It's Niya and Nie cutting up in the store!!! Nie trapped our girl😂 I love them though❤️

How feeling so far??? How should I end the book?! I'm stuck on that part!! I'm thinking about ending it with aura giving birth and her and Ja wedding!! What y'all think?

Leave ideas and suggestions!!!!!😘

Vote & Comment

Love Chanel💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

167K 7.8K 28
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰, 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶. © 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟥, 𝐊𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖱𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 �...
5K 241 13
When a 22 year old wedding planner gets booked to plan a wedding for NBA star Ja Morant and his millionaire fiancée, she finds herself being the only...
151K 1.9K 32
one shots of basketball ball players and just rappers or random people, u just gonna read to find out🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
12.5K 390 20
Stripper + mother Nairari is a single mother who works at the strip club to provide for her son and for herself. During weekends she's a stripper and...