Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 45: The Visit

83 9 4
By Riadreame7

Real Love doesn't meet you at your best. It meet you at your mess.

Bianca

I was so lucky to catch up with Legal wife here on Dstv.

After I finished with this particular episode, my heart was warm at how Monica handled the betrayal of her husband.

She's a typical definition of how a woman should react to a cheating husband.

I stood up to the glass window side, opening it to the balcony where I get to see the beautiful legendary view of Manarola.

This is beyond beautiful. The lights illuminated every corner including the mountain arena leaving me to gasp in awe. I can't believe my eyes.

I don't know how long I remained there admiring the beautiful picturesque view of the town when I heard the door knob twitched.

My heart swirled up. I know who it is.

His steps was faded as he embraced me from the back.

I didn't hear him walk but I could feel his hot presence as my heart melted at the warm heat radiating from his body.

He smelled so beautiful and fresh as I turned towards him and pecked him briefly on the lips.

He had this are you serious look before he captured my mouth in his and savored me passionately.

His warm tongue danced around mine playfully and I didn't miss the throbbing inside of me.

We kissed and ate each other out till we lost our breath.

His forehead rested against me as he swept me off my feet towards the bed.

He sat on the bed with me sitting on his laps facing him and my mouth not leaving his.

He savored every corner of my mouth as my hands traveled to his silky hair.

He gasped shutting his eyes and taking a tremendous breath before using his other hands that raked my back towards my face, caressing it gently and kissing me with savory intensity.

His moved his mouth to my neck biting and sucking it down to my nape.

For some reason, I felt something was wrong with him right when he embraced me from the back.

"Hey are you okay?" I decided to ask. He grunted softly.

After awhile he said "The children want to see me" he muttered still his lips doing wonders on my neck.

I pulled him back gently leaving a little space before looking into his golden eyes.

"The children?" I furrowed my brows in question then he explained everything to me.

I smiled at his paranoid expression.

"It's a good thing...you should be glad to hear that" I poke softly at him arranging his hair strands gently with his eyes not leaving mine. I guess I have to get used to that.

"I don't deserve them... I was once a bad person that didn't care about anything... "
"Yet you saved them" I shushed him from his statement...

"I...

"You don't know why you did it? Because you're my Achilles...the guy fell in love with..." I pecked his nose as he shot his eyes and took a slow deep breath.

"Give yourself some accolade...you deserve it" I said pecking his lips.

He growled in frustration from the light peck I gave to him.

I know he wanted more but I was not done talking as I smiled at him.

"You're a good person right from the onset when you saved me from drowning... I know you tried to tell yourself otherwise or show the world who you are not but your real self cannot stay hidden for life and I'm proud of what you did for the children" I pecked him on his hair..." They'll never forget the name Stefano Achilles Alcantara" I clasped his flawless handsome face together with my palms...

"Tomorrow, we're going to see them" I said firmly leaving no room for interjection as I shut him up with the best possible way by locking his lips with mine.

He didn't hesitate before kissing me passionately with equal intensity.

The following day...

We took the beautiful Ferrari in which my eyes won't stop to stare at its beauty to the orphanage home.

He didn't tell me he named it Achilles...Achilles orphanage home.

My heart warm at the revelation. It was a beautiful name.

"Are you Mr. Stefano Alcantara?" A little girl around four years of age approached us just at the entrance of the building as Stefano picked her up from her feet to prevent her from stumbling over. She was so little and adorable.

He smiled at her and asked " what's your name?"

"Trisha" she spoke softly...

And before he could reply...

"Uncle" a boy ran from the opposite end to Stefano as his eyes lightened up in a smile...that must be the boy he saved four years ago. He embraced him tightly.

"I thought I'll never see you again" the boy said solemnly as his eyes welled up in tears.... That was emotional for me too...

"Why won't I?" He giggled at the boy..."Men don't cry you know" he said playfully at him before others ran to our side and each beckoning over Stefano. It was a really beautiful moment.

"We're so graced at your presence Mr. Alcantara...the children has been wanting to see you for so long" A woman in a nun attire said as she came to our side... Stefano just returned her the smile instead of speaking a word before her eyes darted at me.

"Meet my Fiancee...Bianca Bennett..." He said leaving me to gulp on my saliva...Fiancee?

"Wow...you're so beautiful... I'm Teresa Olak" she said smiling brightly at me and I did the same "Nice to meet you".

"Uncle can I show you my art work?" The little boy interrupted.

"Sure Anton...lead the Way" he said as they took his hands to the room with me following afterward.

"I love your hair" a cute little girl interjected from the side peeking at me.

I smiled adorably at her..." I love yours too" I said playing with her blonde hair lightly before she took my hands giving me a warm feeling and leading us to where Stefano and the remaining children headed to.

Getting inside the room. My heart melted and I'm sure Stefano felt the same at the mirror image of himself on a big white board. The sketch was so perfect.

"You did this Anton?" Stefano asked softly probably not believing his eyes.
He nodded his head.

"He drew it and showed us all to always remember your face no matter where we are" another cute boy answered.

I smiled widely. This was a beautiful moment to remember.

Stefano took his hands in his and said " what will you like to be in the future?" He looked at the boy in a loving way like a father will do and I'm sure he'll be a great one.

That thought made my inside hot suddenly.

"An artist...I want to own a museum of my own" he answered

"Good...and you will be one" Stefano affirmed with a smile.

The boy hugged him tightly...an act Stefano wasn't expecting " Thank you for all you do for all of us..." he muttered softly before Stefano's eyes softened and wrapped his hands around him in a loving gesture.

We were forced to take something even when we declined friendly, they offered snacks instead leaving us no choice but to agree before leaving the place.

Anton cried probably not ready to say goodbye to Stefano.

"I promise to visit again" he said to calm him down but the boy could not help but doubt Stefano's words.

***

We were back on the rusky mountain road after we bid our goodbyes to the Resort and the Children.

"People love you ...you know" I broke the silence... Referring to what I witnessed before.

It was hard to sink in but it was real.

The longing eyes all the children had on them to see the person responsible for their expenses was priceless.

"Did you enjoy your stay at Cinque Terre?" He said brushing off the topic.

I knew he was still fighting himself but he really have to end this war he have with himself.

I won't force him to do it now... I'll take it slowly till he eventually learn to let go and embrace his true self.

"Yeah I did...thanks to you...I never knew Cinque was this beautiful" I stated with all honesty.

"I told you" he smirked at my direction. His egoistic head.

"Maybe" I won't give him the satisfaction that he did. He laughed.

I won't deny...I love the sound and echo of his laugh.

It swirl my inside awaking cells I didn't know existed.

"What's funny?" I asked ignoring the radiation igniting within me.

"You..." he said still on his smile..." I know what what you're doing... You know I was right but your sassy nature won't let you admit it and I found it sexy for my girl" I swallowed hard at the warm feeling building within me...he just called me his girl...

I love how it rolled out of his mouth. It was so effortless.

He stole a peck from me bringing me out of my trance. I tried to stay unaffected but trust my body to betray me.

We talked about anything and everything we explored at Cinque Terre.

I must admit, conversation with him are the best thing that can ever happen to me in a day...

I can't just get a enough, he was so easy to converse with and never running out of topic.

This trip was for business but for me, it's the best date someone could ever gift to me.

We got back to Italy and he took me to my Suite.

He had another business to attend to that same day.

I didn't let him come inside as I know it will only delay his stay as we can end up making out non stop.

I really wish he could rest after the 5 hours non stop drive but his job wouldn't let him.

I took a nap that ended up passing a nap as I woke up around 9 pm to the ringing sound of my phone.

I searched for it at every side of my bed until I found it close to the edge corner of the bed... Hell knows how it hasn't fallen to the floor.

"H-hello". I picked up without checking the name Id.

"My Ruby is asleep?" The voice said softly making the sleep to clear off from my eyes without been told.

"Achilles!"I exclaimed trying to sit up from the comfy bed.

"Yes baby...are you okay?" His voice was visible with concern.

"Yes I am...It was supposed to be a nap but then..."

"I know right...you must be so tired from the journey..." He said softly. I nodded forgetting he wasn't seeing me.

"Yeah...have you eaten?" I asked as I'm sure he was just ending his meeting.

"About to...Ivan is cooking" he said ...I chuckled... I don't know why they refuse to hire a housekeeper but prefer to do things themselves.

I've never seen the kind of his billionaire before.

Every multi-billionaire want to be spoiled but not Stefano.

"Okay enjoy your meal" I said...

"What about you?" He demanded...

"Same here...about to" I replied trying not to lie to him and also not telling him the complete truth as I know what he was capable of doing.

"Should I bring dinner over?"

"Nope... I have food already" I interjected immediately trying to sound true.

He needs rest and I won't allow him to drive all the way from his penthouse to this Suite.

"Okay...what's your plan tomorrow?" He asked softly. I glanced at my calendar...

It was weekend so I definitely have nothing in store.

"I'm free"

"Perfect... Get ready for tomorrow dinner...I'll be taking you somewhere...sleep well... I love you" he said leaving no room for objection. I chuckled.

The following evening...

I dressed up lightly in my cream flora dress and put my hair up in braid as Stefano stood in front of me looking so ravishing in his Black shirt and blue jeans.

He came to my side and gently unhook the clip I used to clasp my hair up leaving it to cascade down my back.

My eyes grew big...He took me forever to braid that up.

"I love your hair more like This" he whispered in my earlobes before taking my hands to his Porsche.

"Where are we going?"I asked as curiosity always get the best of me.

He stared at m lightly and pulled me to his laps as I gasped with my heart beating erratically at every time he do that.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look whenever you do your eyes like that?" He said trying to brush off the topic.

"Achilles..." I muttered barely audible as his effect on me could make me explode at the moment if he doesn't stop the tease his leaving on my skin.

"The Mansion"  my body stiffened at his disclosure.

Please don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
3.6M 83.2K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
36.9K 746 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
1.1M 30.9K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...