I Never Stopped | ongoing

By the_delicate_moments

SLOW UPDATES ❝ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝. ❞ People don't know they... More

Introduction
Aesthetics & Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 | First Day of School
Chapter 2 | Pee in the Trash Can
Chapter 3 | Flat On My Ass
Chapter 4 | Follow Request
Chapter 5 | I Ended It
Chapter 6 | Notification
Chapter 7 | Petty
Chapter 8 | Temporary Tattoo
Chapter 9 | Saving Me
Chapter 10 | Heating Pad
Chapter 11 | Beach
Chapter 12 | Disappointment
Chapter 13 | Apologize
Chapter 14 | Movie Night
Chapter 15 | Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 16 | Date
Chapter 17 | I Don't Like Burgers
Chapter 18 | Girlfriend?
Chapter 19 | All A's
Chapter 20 | Here For You
Chapter 21 | The Whole Story
Chapter 22 | Be Brave
Chapter 23 | New Year's Eve
Chapter 24 | Call Me Mommy
Chapter 26 | Gaslighting and Picnics

Chapter 25 | Virgins No More!

1.9K 23 10
By the_delicate_moments

・❥・

Someone is trying to shake me awake.

"Sage, baby, wake up," a familiar voice speaks into my ear.

I groan, trying to roll away from the person who is disrupting my beauty sleep. It doesn't work though. They keep shaking me but I remain strong, keeping my eyes shut and trying to force myself to fall back asleep.

"Fine then, you've left me no choice," are the person's last words before I feel something wet in my ear. I shoot out of bed, almost toppling over the edge.

My vision is all blurry and my eyes are burning from the bright sunlight, but I can see the perpetrator perfectly when I slap him on the side of his head.

"You've got a lot of nerve giving me a wet willy, mister." I send Sawyer a glare.

"I have no regrets. I've never seen you move that fast in my life," he laughs, remembering how ridiculous I looked shooting out of bed.

I roll my eyes. "Why did you wake me up anyway?"

"Orion texted the group chat and wanted all of us to go over to his house for one last hangout before school starts. You don't have any of your things so I figured you'd want to go home and get ready. Also, you were just sweating a lot and I was getting kinda worried."

My hand shoots to my forehead, swiping at it, feeling all of the moisture coming off of my skin.

Of course this happens to me. The night after Sawyer and I do the deed, I wake up in a pile of my own sweat. Disgusting.

I jump out of bed, trying to make a run for the bathroom when a sharp pain shoots through my private region, catching me off guard.

Sawyer is at my side, helping to guide me back to the bed.

"Are you okay," he asks, his expression worried. "Was I too rough last night? I'm sorry, I tried to be as gentle as possible."

"You were perfect. I'm just a little sore, that's all."

He still looks worried. "Do you want me to bring you some Tylenol? I don't want you feeling like this when we're with our friends."

I wave him off. "I'll be fine. If I can handle my period cramps, I can handle this."

"You're sure?"

"Positive."

He leans in, giving my lips a soft kiss. "You felt so good last night."

"Oh, I know. Your whimpers made sure of that."

He turns away from me, hiding his oncoming blush. "Shut up and get in the shower, stinker."

I just laugh, slowly making my way into the bathroom to take a shower.

"I know Orion said not to bring anything, but can we still stop at the store really quick?"

Sawyer quickly glances at me before focusing his eyes back on the road. "What do you wanna get?"

"The girls and I had been wanting to do a baking day for a while and we just figured that we could have it today since there would be a lot of people to eat the desserts after."

"That sounds really good, actually. What were you guys planning to make?"

"We were thinking of a cake and some brookies."

"Brookies?" He asks, confused.

I gasp dramatically. "Sawyer, don't tell me you've never heard of a brookie."

"I've never had a brookie."

"Oh my god. You have been missing out your whole life. But not anymore because today you're going to try one and you're going to love it and love me forever."

"Am I?"

"Mhm."

"You sure about that?"

"One hundred percent. It's actually scientifically proven that when a person is introduced to a brookie, the person that introduced it to them is their soulmate and they will fall in love and live happily ever after." I nod my head confidently like I didn't just make this up on the spot.

"Okay, but like what a mother introduces brookies to her son. Are they gonna fall in love and live happily ever after?" He turns to me and gives me an innocent look.

That jerk. I'm trying to be cute and romantic but he just wants to make fun of me.

"You know what? Just shut up." I turn away from him and look out the window.

"I'm just kidding, babe, you know that. And besides we don't need any of that fairytale shit because we already have it."

I roll my eyes like that didn't just make my heart go pitter fucking patter in my chest. "Good."

We drive to the store in a comfortable silence, buy a box of cake mix, brownie mix, and cookie dough before making our way to Orion's house.

"My favorite sons of bitches have finally arrived!" Is the first thing Logan says to us when he opens the door.

Sawyer shoulders past Logan. "Don't call my girlfriend a son of a bitch you son of a bitch."

Logan turns to me with widened eyes. "He woke up in a sassy mood today." Logan nods in understanding. He's very familiar with Sassy Sawyer.

"I heard that!" Sawyer shouts from inside of the house.

"Fuck you!" I yell back.

"You already did!"

I can feel my face immediately start to heat. I avoid Logan's eyes as I make my way into the house, but he follows me in.

"Y-y-you what?"

"Nothing! Sawyer is just being annoying. Ignore him."

I make it to the kitchen and find Sawyer standing on the other side of the white granite counter top, smirking at me.

I narrow my eyes at him. "I hope your happy with what you just did right now. The girls are gonna come in here and bombard me with questions."

"You weren't gonna tell them?"

"Not here with everyone!"

"Well, your walk makes it pretty obvious so I'm sure they would have figured it out."

I give him a flat look.

"Why are you so attitude-y all of a sudden?"

"I don't know, why aren't you? He shoots back.

"If you say one more snide remark, I will give you a purple nurple," I threaten.

His eyes narrow into little slits. "You wouldn't dare."

"You know I would. Don't test me."

He tries to keep his tough guy act up, but after a few seconds he surrenders and comes to give me a hug. "I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you."

We continue to just hug in the kitchen until two very obnoxious voices come shouting into the kitchen.

"Where are our Non-Virgins at?!" Peyton and Margot start to cheer when they see the embarrassment on my face.

"Could you guys be any louder?" I groan into Sawyers' chest.

Margot just shrugs her shoulders. "There's no point in us being quiet when everyone already knows."

"They do?!" I shriek.

"Mhm," Peyton confirms. "Logan has a big mouth."

I give Sawyer a purple nurple.

"Ow, what the hell, Sage?" He smacks my hand away when I try to do it to the other nipple.

"That's what you get for announcing our business just because you decided that you wanted to be annoying."

"I didn't think Logan would actually believe it."

"Yeah, well he did, idiot. I'm mad at you. Get out of here."

As he's walking out of the kitchen, I slap his butt for good measure and then turn back to the girls.

Margot pumps her brows. "Tell us every—"

When Sawyer opens the back sliding door, the boys' cheers come filtering in from the backyard.

I snort. "Looks like you guys aren't the only ones excited for your friend."

"Of course we're excited. What you and Sawyer have is something very special, you guys were bound to want to connect with each other on a deeper level."

"Yeah, what Peyton said. We didn't mean to make it seem like it wasn't something special, because it is. You don't need to tell us anything you don't want to, but I just gotta know... was it good?"

"Margot!" Peyton swats her. "This isn't any of our business."

"I know that but the suspense is killing me. Was it anything like the books we read or was it better?"

I debate on telling them that it was exactly like the books, but I choose against it. I feel like it was so much more intimate that it wasn't.

"If I'm being honest, it wasn't like the books, like at all."

"Really?" They ask in unison.

"Yeah, I kinda went in with the expectation that it was going to be hot and come naturally, and don't get me wrong, it was hot, but it was also awkward and sweet and slow. It was honestly everything that I didn't know I needed during a really vulnerable and nerve wracking moment."

Peyton and Margot have huge smiles on their faces.

"You guys make me wanna fall in love, even though men literally suck dicks." Of course this comes from Margot.

"Sawyer is the reason why I still have hope for these motherfuckers with testicles."

"Peyton, you're literally with Orion," I remind her.

"Okay yeah, but like every other guy I've gone out with has been a jerk. And Margot still needs a man."

"Correction," Margot holds up a finger, "I don't need a man, I want one. There's a difference."

Peyton and I both roll our eyes at her.

"Whatever dude. The point is, there are good guys out there just waiting to fall in love with you. And who knows, he might just be hiding right under your nose."

"Whatever, Sage. You're the one with the perfect boyfriend and perfect sex life so you have no room to talk."

We drop the conversation when Logan walks into the kitchen with a pot that I assume is holding the burgers Orion was grilling outside earlier. When he's walking away he blows Margot a kiss.

Her response: the middle finger.

"I have a question," Logan announces to the group after he's done eating his burger.

"Oh no," Margot mutters under her breath.

Logan ignores Margot and happily continues to ask his question. "Let's say I was taking a shower with a girl and peed on her—"

"You what?!"

"Guys, calm down. This is hypothetical. Anyway, so I peed her—"

"Hold on," Reece cuts in, "why the hell are you peeing on her?"

Logan's right eye twitches. "You would know if you just let me finish. Anywho, like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted for the second time," he flips his invisible long hair back, "I pee on her and she's like 'Logan, why are you peeing on me?' and I'm like 'Because I'm marking my territory.' Do you guys think that would be like a funny joke?"

"Are you a dog?" Margot asks.

"Well, no—"

"Then it's not funny, it's disgusting. Don't ever do that to a girl."

"You just don't get my humor. Sawyer gets it though, right Sawyer?"

"Sorry man, but I'm with Margot on this one," he says, taking a huge bite out of his burger after.

The disappointment is clear on Logan's face. "You guys just don't get it."

"No, you're just dumb," Margot mumbles.

"What was that Margot?" Logan brings his hand up to his ear. When she says nothing, he adds, "Yeah that's what I thought."

"Choke on a tide pod, bitch," She shoots back, causing all of us to hold in our laughter at their bickering.

"Choke on a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, asshole."

"Dickhole."

"Fucktard."

"Douche—"

"Okay! I think that's enough," Peyton cuts in, "Margot, come help me finish decorating the cake."

"Do you want me to help, too?"

"No!" Peyton answers a little too loudly. "We want it to be a surprise." Her reassuring smile doesn't seem too reassuring, but I ignore it and go back to eating my burger.

When the guys and I are done with our food, we surround the little campfire Orion prepared and wait for the girls to come out with the decorated cake.

When my two conniving best friends walk outside giggling their heads off, I already know something isn't right. And I stand corrected when they hand both Sawyer and I the cake. The majority of it is covered in white frosting, except for the top. In bright red frosting three words are written:

Virgins No More!

Looking at the cake, I actually can't help but laugh. I shouldn't have expected anything less from Peyton and Margot.

"Just you wait, guys. When either of you loose your virginities, I'm gonna throw a big fucking party. Watch your backs, both of you."

They just smile, not thinking anything of my threat.

They both go back to their seats. Peyton next to Orion and Margot next to the person at the top of her shit list.

We all use plastic cups to get some of the cake, and when we're done eating, we move inside, finding our places on the couches with blankets and brookies in our hands, waiting to pick a movie.

"So, what are you guys in the mood to watch?" Orion asks the group.

"Romance?" I offer.

All the guys groan, including Sawyer.

I lift my head from his shoulder to look him in the eye. "Did you just groan at my suggestion?" I say a little too calmly.

He gulps because he knows I'll probably give him another purple nurple. "No, ma'am."

"Good boy." I pat his cheek twice before going back to munching on my brookie. When I look up, everyone is staring at me. "What?"

"Walk him like a dog, sis," Margot sings and everyone just starts to laugh.

"What about The Hangover?" Reece suggests.

"Oh my god, yes!"

"I love that movie."

"Hell yeah!"

Orion chuckles. "The Hangover it is."

Everyone is cracking up, especially when Alan comes on screen because he is just the stupidest out of all of them guys.

After the scene where Mr. Chow jumps out of the trunk buck ass naked, does everyone start to doze off.

Sawyer lays down and I find my spot right on top of him, getting myself comfortable.

"Did the brookies work?" I whisper as a last thought before I fall asleep.

"Hmm?"

"Are we gonna live happily ever after?"

"I don't need to eat a brookie to know that we are."

Word Count: 2391

author's note:

SURPRISE! GUESS WHO UPDATED?!?!?!?!?!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 85K READS IM SO INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL <33333

Be sure to let me know your thoughts on the book and characters :)

I love you and I am proud of you. I hope that you have a beautiful day <3

drea <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631 79 12
Ian and Julian, BFFs for the longest, end up in a mess after a tipsy make-out session sort- of wild night, which turns their world upside down. Majo...
2.8K 1.2K 23
⭐ #1 in high school love story.⭐ ⭐COMPLETED⭐ 'Why are things getting against me?' 'Why am I with him every time I am in an embarrassing situation?' ...
146K 8K 51
They say Junior Year of College is the hardest, but for Iris, it's for new beginnings. It's never too late to live your dreams, which is precisely w...
269 19 16
Two teenage girls become best friends in high school. One goes off to college, while the other is in high school. Sage, the college girl, gets a scho...