✮ 𝐵𝒜𝑅𝐵𝐼𝐸 ✮ 𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘭�...

By SLUTT444GIOO

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘣𝘭𝘶'𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢 𝘨�... More

𝟎𝟎✰
𝟎𝟏✰
𝟎𝟐✰
𝟎𝟑✰
𝟎𝟒✰
𝟎𝟓✰
𝟎𝟔✰
𝟎𝟕✰
𝟎𝟖✰
𝟎𝟗✰
𝟏𝟎✰
𝟏𝟏✰
𝟏𝟐✰
𝟏𝟑✰
𝟏𝟒✰
𝟏𝟓✰
𝟏𝟔✰
𝟏𝟖✰
𝟏𝟗✰

𝟏𝟕✰

4.4K 117 76
By SLUTT444GIOO

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐑'𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐄
@𝙢𝙧𝙨.𝙠𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙚
✰✰✰
05/22/22 ** 6:35pm
📍Bronx, NYC

"AND KEVIN I MEAN IT, i'm not playin wit yo big husky ass" your mom said as she hit kay in the back of his head while he left the kitchen "why you still laughin" she said, referring to kay who thought da shit was hilarious.

"ight my fault" he said as you stood up and walked to them "dat nigga gotta be high" chase said as the triplets finished making their tiktoks "im not, on my momma" kay said as you just shook your head.

"so are y'all getting along now?" you asked "we workin on since his big ass wanna keep testin me" she said "ma'am stop, you needa stop callin me big" kay said as you tried to contain your laugh.

"kevin get out" she said as yall laughed "pure comedy" cj said while clapping his hands as they laughed "real shit" kev said "bye, we leavin cause i'm rey go get me sum chick-fil-a" you said as you walked to the front door.

"ouuu i want sum" kev said "da only way you gettin it is if you ride and pay cause ian doin it" you said "you supposed to be my big sister, you can't pay for me to get sumn ta eat?" he said "if you needed it then yea but no cause you actin like ma ain't just cook" you said.

"nah YOU actin like she ain't just cook" he said "how you gon tell me? ima need more food den dat bookie i gotta keep my weight up and yk i love ta eat so hush" you said, flipping your hair "ionk shit" he mumbled.

"you still talkin?" you said, raising an eyebrow "stop talkin to my son like dat" your mom said and you rolled your eyes "you always taking up fa dem, he started it wit his fish lookin ass" you said, rolling your eyes.

"alrighttttt yall, i'm back wit anotha vlog and guess who wit me" you said before turning the camera to kay who was in the passenger seat "but lemme set up dis camera cause y'all abt to watch me eat" you said, putting the camera on your dashboard.

"you want yo food?" you asked as you took the sauces and straws out the bag "yea" he said, putting his phone in his pocket as you handed him his food and put yours on your lap.

"ok so ik kay gon prolly tell me no but ima ask him anyway" you said and he looked at you "what" he said and you smiled "can we go get aubree tomorrow?" you asked "for what?" he said "i wanna spend time with her" you replied with a shrug.

"do wtv but im comin wit y'all" he said while eating his fries "you fr?" you said, doing a double take "yea" he said and you smiled "ahhh yall kay really gon let me be wit aubree" you smiled.

"watchu so happy for?" he laughed "cause we needa build a closer bond like da last time i seen her was a long time ago" you said as you sipped your fruit punch "wrd? you chattin" he said.

"i'm bein so deadass" you said as you put a nugget in your mouth "so it's currently night time and we are still sitting in this empty parking lot and i posted on my story so y'all could ask us some questions" you said.

"so here we are, about to answer these questions" you said as you unlocked your phone and went to instagram—viewing the questions "ian know nun bout dis" kay said with his face scrunched up "stop complaining" you said.

"ok so how tall are you?" you asked "so me, i'm 5'3 and dis nigga like 5'8" you said and he shook his head quick asl "fuck no, i'm 5'10 not no mf 5'8" he said and you rolled your eyes "yall he lyin" you said.

"bro worda my dead i'm not no fuckin 5'8" he said "when was da last time you went to da doctor nigga" you said "ion remember" he said and you furrowed your eyebrows "umm ew" you said.

"anyways somebody asked me what's my skin care routine" you said "my nut" kay laughed and you looked him like he was crazy "i'm cuttin dat out cause what? dat is a lie and very inappropriate" you said.

"don't you got fans watchin dis? oh dey on yo ass" you laughed "lemme ask a question damn" he said and you gave him your phone "crybaby" you mumbled as you continued to eat.

"where do you see yo self in 5 years" he read "i'll be 27 so i would prolly have a kid by then and a nicer house, i'll still do youtube and i would hope that i'm engaged" you said "but i see myself doing more" you added.

"ight, what's yo lucky number" he asked "7" you said and he raised both of his eyebrows "you deadass?" he said and you nodded "yup" you replied "oh shit" he laughed "what?" you said "we got da same shit" he said.

"cause you my son, you wanna be me so bad" you said as he mugged you "take yo phone" he said as he placed it on your lap "ok sooo..baths or showers?" you read while laughing.

"nigga what? you shower in a bath like make it make sense so wit dat bein said you basically doin both" he said "nigga just choose one" you laughed "showers nigga" he replied.

"who's your favorite rapper" you read "why would you ask me dat" he said while looking at you with his eyes squinted "answer dickhead" you said "i'm my favorite rapper nigga" he said.

"so say ds wit yo chest, pussy" you said, hitting his chest "quit playin wit me" he said, putting his finger in your face "den when i bite yo shit off ima be wrong right?" you said and he side eyed you.

"top 3 best tv shows" you said "me n my bitch" he said "youn got one" you said "who don't? you my bitch" he said "fuck is you on? jay5ive my nigga" you said and he sat up and mugged you.

"so you fw da opps now?" he said bein so deadass "oh she fw da opps? so she gon get back smacked" you sung "nah what? dats like me sayin i'm fuckin on yo bsf" he said.

"nigga ion gaf, i'd fuck her fine ass too" you laughed "next question cause you rey blow me" he said, leaning back as you laughed "i could see if we was together but we not" you said.

"anyways. what is the worst thing you could do to me" you read "stop askin dese lame ass questions, ian answering dat" he laughed "fine, where do you like to be kissed the most?" you asked.

"lips dumbass" he said "yall see da way he treat me? dis why i won't get wit his ass cause he aggravating" you said "shut yo ass up" he said and you snapped your head towards him.

"who df is you talkin to bro?" you said, looking at him like he was dumb "you nigga, fuck all dis camera shit" he said as he sat up and looked at you "so wassup cause you not rey ttm any kinda way" you said, also sitting up.

"wrd2 liyah, yk not to play wimme" he said "ionk shit, you think i'm pussy but i'm not hoe" you said and he grabbed you by your neck "who tf you think you talkin to?" he said, getting in your face "y o u" you spelled.

"ight when i fuck yo lil ass up don't say shit" he said "you not on shit" you said, taking his hand from around your neck "who not? get in da backseat" he said in a controlling tone.

"nigga no" you said and he put you on his lap so now you were straddling him "my man wouldn't appreciate this, lemme call him" you said, about to grab your phone until he grabbed you by your neck mad aggressive.

"damnnnn" you said as you put your hand over his "quit playin wimme aaliyah" he said "we're not together" you said "i can change dat n yk it" he said "do i? i don't recall" you said.

A/N: FREE MY MANNNN JAY5IVEEE💔💔, anyways how y'all get it to stop removing da GIFs from my books?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
41.6K 114 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...