hate to love

By btsselflove7777777

Khao is new to fly high university and first is the most disciplined and popular student of university. first... More

Character introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 13

215 18 18
By btsselflove7777777

Author pov

Oh kai you really choose right club. Here not only drinks got but also juice, milkshake and other things so if no one want to drink they can drink this first say to kai. Actually i thought about lia and then choose this club. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable kai sip his drink.

Both of his friends frown. You both really behave like couples. You become very protective over her and  lovely with her. Are you not hiding anything from us first question. We are not hiding anything and i am behaving like this because after getting to know her closely i came to know she is not like how i think her. I want to compensate my mistake thats why i want to be very good to her. Both of his friends pat his shoulder and say its good you are doing your best. Kai nod with smile and they sip their drink.

They are becoming highlight of the party. Everyone is watching them especially girls. By looking at their clothes anyone can say they come from very rich family. Their suit also looking good on them which make them more handsome.

(first)

(kai)

(fourth)

Hello gentleman would you like to dance with me a woman come revealing half of her body which make first and his friends very uncomfortable come towards first. No miss he say politely but look like this woman is very stubborn.

Well we can have more than dance she roam her hand on first chest which make him want to punch this girl but as a son of good and respected parents he don't want so he grabbed her hand and remove from his chest and say again with politely no means no. Even for boys also no means no.

But i make you say yes she again try to seduce him. I already told you miss you can't he say with tight smile but look like this woman can't understand. What the hell with this woman can't understand what i am saying he massage his temple. Both of his friends try very hard not to laugh at their friend situation but they can't do anything. Soon other two woman come to kai and fourth wearing revealded clothes.

Hello gentleman would you like to dance with me both women ask kai and fourth whose condition is like first. No miss we can't they both reply and sip their drink. Why mr why can't you one of them try to touch kai but he back up.

Because i have a girlfriend and i love her so much he say with tight smile and his boty friends see him with shocked and confusion. Well having me you will forget her she again try to seduce him. This can't happen so miss you can go because your seduction can't work on me kai simply reply and sip his drink. That woman with anger go from there.

Both first and fourth both look at kai who is still drinking his drink. They understand this is kai way to keep that woman from him. Sorry miss i can't have you because i have a boyfriend both first and fourth say at same time and then see each other with surprise. What both of woman say and go from there with anger.

Both of them sit with relief and drink their wine. Wow you both have boyfriend kai tease both of them. Shut up kai we just say to this to make them away from us both reply. But boyfriend seriously you can say girlfriend also but you both say boyfriend. Do you say this while thinking gemini and khao he tease his both friends.

Shut up kai we did not or do you say girlfriend while thinking lia huh both of them glare at kai who shrugg his shoulder. Both of them roll their eyes and start drinking their wine. This  wine not much harmful for health and also not you make this much drunk. Why they still not come first say and other two shrugg. They hear footstep near them so they up their head and see three angel infront of them who are dressing casualy but still so nicely.

(khao)

(fourth)

(lia)

Lia kai smile and make her sit with him. Lia thanks with smile and kai pat his head. Other rolled their eyes at the scene. Too much lovely dovely why can't date four of them mumble. Do you say anything lia and kai ask. No we did not four of them answer.

Kai put his coat on lia thigh. Lia smile at kai this action. She smally thanks him which make him smile. Don't worry its my duty and i will fulfill my duty with honesty he smile at her which make her also smile.

Are you comfortable here khao first ask khao. Khao look at first and cutely nod his head which make first very excited. What you want to order i will order for you and the treat is from me first smile. Khao confusedly just nod his head hearing first.

Gemini and fourth are sitting in silence no one is saying anything. They are not talking like other four. Gemini sigh and see his both friends who are talking to their crush while smiling. '' even though before kai did not like lia and first did not like khao but now they are talking like they are couple. They are really something but i can't do anything. Is i am that much hopeless in love'' gemini sigh with sadness.

I am going for washroom gemini stand up from sofa. Do you want me to come with you khao ask. No its ok i can go alone gemini say and khao nod. Then he go from there.

He finish his business and then wash his hand and his face with water. I can't have fourth he really far from my hold he say while tears fall from his eyes. My friend can have their crush because they have quality to with them but i can't because i am not that much good as my friends. He wipe his tear and again wash his face.

When he is about to go he hear some noise. Is someone here ofcourse anybody can be here this is washroom for everyone he mumble and go from there.

There is a man standing seeing gemini go from there while he has smirk on his face which he is hiding with mask but his smirk is stilling seeing. I will take my revenge soon. Can't save from my hold he smirk and go from there.

Why take time khao ask when he see gemini coming. Nothing there is so much crowd he lied to khao. Khao nod and then start eating their food and drinking their juice and milkshake. Do you ask permission na from your parents lia ask between their talk. Ofcourse thats why we are here both say at same time.

Lets go for dance lia kai ask permission and both go on the floor to dance. They will look good if they become couple first mumble and other nod. Do you want to dance with me first ask khao who see him weirdly but nod his head. First with smile take his hand and both of them also go on the dance floor. Two of couple dancing and enjoying their dance. Many are murmuring how good they are looking with each other but also there are some jealous ones.

Fourth and gemini are sitting quitely without saying anything. Gemini has tightly hold hem of his top very tightly because he is nervous sitting with fourth alone. Sitting with his crush alone and he is damn sweating very much.

Are you ok gemini fourth ask when he see uncomfortable expression on gemini. Ah nothing i am fine don't worry gemini answer. Are you sure fourth ask again and gemini nod his head. '' what the hell why i am feeling someone is staring at me. This feeling giving me goosebumps gemini see whole club if someone staring at him or not but he did not find anyone.

He flinch when suddenly someone hold his hand. He see the person who hold his hand is fourth. He see fourth with both confusion and blush. What happen fourth he ask still with blush face. Fourth chuckle at gemini cuteness.

He caress gemini hair which make gemini more blush and nervous. I see you are not feeling well so do you want to go home he ask still caressing gemini hair. No i wa--nt to en-jo-y here gemini curse himself for stuttering. But i see you are not feeling good fourth show his concern. Please can i enjoy here gemini say with pout and puppy eyes. Who is fourth to say no to this boy infront of him. Do you want to dance with me gemini ask with courage. Fourth unconsciously nod his head and gemini take him to dance floor.

Fourth come to his sense and get to know what he do but he did not mind what he do so he is enjoying his dance with gemini who see him with his fully smile and this make fourth heart beat faster and he try to calm his heart and also give his smile for which many girls are crazy for.

Kai pull lia more closely from her waist when he see many men are seeing her with hungry look. He give them one hard glare and this make them to return to their previous activity. Lia smile seeing kai this action. She pretend like she did not know what happen. She give kai innocent and naive look. Kai smile at her caress her hair. Look like you like caressing my hair she say to kai. Ofcourse this become my favourite habit now he again caress her hair which make her smile and both lost in their dance world.

First and khao are also dancing very elagently. You are really short from me first whisper and get hit from khao on his forhead. He is surprise by this hit. While rubbing his forhead he look khao with disbelief look who just stuck his tongue out. First chuckle at khao cuteness and khao see him weirdly. Why you are behaving weird recently with me khao question.

How weird first question. Well you are being to good to me and also you are smiling and chuckling towards me very much khao answer. Why you are not liking this time first flirt. Khao while avoiding first say no and again first chuckle. Khao see him with pout and first swear he almostly kiss him but he has also dignity.

Khao feel stare on him. He see everywhere but did not see anybody. Is someone stalking me but who can stalk me and why khao again see everywhere but did not find anyone. Are you ok khao first ask. Yes i am ok khao give him his tight smile. Are you sure first saw his concern. Yes i am sure he say. First nod and again they concentrate on their dance.

*******

Wow it is fun khao and gemini say while coming from club. Yep it is really good and fun other also agree. Lets go now we have to go home first say and other nod. Let me give you lift first ask khao and fourth ask gemini. Don't worry we can go from bus both of them say.

But it is not safe lia say. Don't worry lia it is fine both of them try to make her understand. Yes lia is right this time is not safe for go alone other also say. After some arguments other let them go to bus. Message me when you reach lia shout and they nod while saying goodbye to them.

                       🚌🚌🚌🚌

Ummmm khao gemini call him. What happen gemini why are you nervous khao ask his friend who is looking really nervous. Well i want to tell you something. What you want to tell me khao squeez his friend hand to give him courage. Well i feel stare on me at club gemini answer him.

You also khao ask worriedly. What you mean you also gemini ask. Well i also feel stare on me at club khao answer truthfully. Well do you think someone is stalking us gemini sweatly ask. Well don't know but why and who will stalk us khao ask and gemini shrugg.

I think we should be more careful now and think about this later khao say and gemini nod. Soon their stop come and both go on their path while saying goodbye to each other.

When khao is walking he feel someone is following him. He keep his speed fast and try to run but someone grabbed his wrist and when he try to shout someone keep hand on his mouth to not let him shout. The man whisper where are you going babyboy we have some business huh. Khao swear he is f*ucking scared.

But soon he relaxed when hear one familiar voice saying baby stop scaring phi. Did you not see he is already scared. He then see the face and got shocked seeing two boys infront of him one have a huge smile on his face and one have neutral expression on his face.

I swear force if you are not one of my favourite boy and if you are not cute then i will beat you khao say to force who smile at him and khao just shake his head.

Oh phi sorry for scaring you but you know i love to tease you force pout. Yes i know you love to tease me but this time your teasing can get me heart attack khao say. I am sorry phi force say with guilty tone and khao pat his head saying not to repeat this again and force nod his head with pout.

Ok lets go home. Let sit on my car book say who is seeing them in silence. Can you say this with little smile because you are looking scary khao comment and book shrugg his shoulder.

Book sit on the driver seat and other two sit on back seat. Book shake his head when he see his husband clingy behaviour to khao. He love phi khao more than his own husband he mumble and start the car. Where you come from phi force ask with huge smile. Well i go to club with my friends he ruffle force hair.

Ah phi lia and phi gemini he ask with curiousity. Yes they are also but also other three people khao say. Who he ask with smile. Well our classmate first and fourth and also lia adopted brother kai who is also our classmate khao answer. Force nod his head with huge smile. Did you find boyfriend book ask with smirk. When you open your mouth you only speak non sense khao glare at book. Well it mean you did not book smirk. Shut up and drive the car khao shout and force is in his arm who is playing with his finger.

*******

They reach the house and khao mother welcome khao cousin book and his husband force with a huge hug. After talk for sometime everyone go to their room for sleep.

Khao hurriedly message when he forget to message. He tell on the group he reach home safely and he did not message because of some work.

Six people in their bedroom smiling their own while thinking about today. There are many things going in their mind. They are confuse regarding this and want to be real regarding their feeling but also they are confuse and hesitate for their feeling. Lets see what happen.

Author note

Thanks for giving love to this and my previous book.

Well surprise with the entering of bookforce.

Who do you think is stalking both khao and gemini.

Well there will be other surprising entering we will get in next chapter.

Comment your answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
20K 693 28
Omegverse OhmΓ—Nanon One needs Money. Another One Needs Love. What happens when you know it'...
19.3K 597 13
PranΓ—Pat What it like to Love a person who just thinking Your just good friend for him.When He was more than just a friend for me I can't able...
99.8K 3.9K 41
Run. Running away from family. Running away from friends. Running away from hatred. Running away from sorrow. Running away from hurt. Running away fr...