What if Zira attacked Nala du...

Від ingriderawan

This is story if Nala died. Simba, Kiara , Shani and Kion were very sad and heartbroken. Більше

The battle
Nala's funeral
Kiara missed her mom
Kiara's Nightmare and Baby Making

Kiara's Sad Memories

5 0 0
Від ingriderawan

Kiara's POV
I was still crying every day and night. I didn't know how would I do without my mom. My dad was the only parent I had in my life. I missed her. I was sad. I wished she was alive. I cried ," Mom,where are you ? Are you still here ?" Kovu said ," No. Your mom died because Zira killed her. I'm sorry for your loss of your mother. " I said ," Thanks Kovu for comforting me about my mother's death. I love you ." My husband kovu said to me ," I love you too. " I was still sad,just like my dad,brother and sister. I want them to accompany me. I can't stop thinking about my mom.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

789K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
298K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...