ARSU :LOVE IS SACRIFICE

By parthjaya

you all know that Arjun subhadra were great lover of mahabharat but they always separate from each other .fir... More

introduction❤
main character❤
other characters❤
prologue❤
1~happy families ❤
2~blessed❤
3~who is gf? ❤
4~punishment ❤
5~mischievous plan❤
6~played prank on friends❤
7~feeling of him❤
8~new friends ❤
9~angry subha❤
10~friends group ❤
12~stress♥
13~outburst♥
14~midnight talks❤
15~best day of life❤
16~cute talks❤
17~a night out❤
18~new feelings❤
19~trust♥
20~vasu and rohini♥
21~sunday❤
22~janmashtami❤
23~is this love❤
24~hurt💔
25~heart break♥
new cover page
26~ HE STILL CARE'S♥

11~subha knows truth❤

330 17 8
By parthjaya

Subha collided with the man angrily said"who are you".

Subha said"that i don't need to say to you".

Man said"behave do you know who I am".

Subha said"oh so tell me who are you".

Man said"I am rukmi vidharba".

Subha clap and said"sorry to say I didn't know you so move from my way".subha goes from there.

Rukmi said"who is she I never see her in college how can i didn't see her she look beautiful".

Rukmi friend shewath came and said"she is krishna yadav sister".

Rukmi said"great now krishna should cry for her".

Shewath smiled.

Subhadra was going toward fountain she decided to wear earphone so other can think she didn't hear what they said and she don't need to react. She wear it and goes near fountain. She hug krishna. Parth was were happy to see her why he too don't know. Subha was also were happy to see him.

Krishna said"princess I can't come home soon because my extra lecture is there so you can go home".

Subha said"ok l will ".

Satya said" Come her subha".she hug .

Subha said"morning I didn't get chance to talk to you ".

Satya said" Yes let it be say how was your day".

Subha said"best ".she said to make them happy but she didn't enjoy full day. But she smiled.

Subha see one girl and ask" Bhai who is she_.

Krishna said"she is yagna my friend ".

Subha recall kavya word she decided not to take to her much or else she will get angry if she get no body can manages it so she just smiled.

Yagna see her and smiled with insecurity. Then she look at parth and see him smiling at subha then she said" And i am his gf".

Subha was expecting this only she just smiled and nodded. But inside her heart a unknown pain come she too don't know why she cleared it. But parth was really irrated by yagna behavior.

Satya said"subha were are your friends rohan and riya".

Subha said"they are in old college only ".

Satya smiled. Krishna see his sister looking at college .

Krishna said" Are you waiting for someone ".

Subha said" Yes my new and first friend in college ".

Krishna smiled.

Subha said" Come sit my friend will come".

They sit subha was sit quietly other think she is listening music.

Rukmini ask"why didn't you tell her that we are going for movie ".

All ask the same.

Krishna said" She is very sensitive if she gets to know I am not attending lecture she will tell it to family and then all will start giving me lecture that's why so please dont say".

All nodded.

Rukmini said"that means you didn't tell her that i am your gf am i right".

Krishna said"yes I will tell after sometime".

Unknown to them subha hear everything she controlled herself to hear further.

Parth said"say slowly what it she hears".

Subha didn't look at them she was looking were is her friend after sometime she look down.

Suddenly one person came and said"here you take your phone".

Subha look at him with smile.

Krishna rukmini yagna satya and parth were shock to see the person and the phone they realize that subha hear everything.

The person is karna.

Karna said"thank you subha".

Subha look at Krishna and said"why you are thanking karna i should thank you".

Karna said"ok you're welcome but what I did".

Subha said"because of you I get know my bhai study hard I am write bhai".

Krishna said"my princess I................ ".

Subha said" Leave it bhai you can study I will go ".

Krishna said" Can't you forgive me".

Subha said"no".

Karna said"leave it subha is your angry cool down".

Subha look at him and said with eyes"don't say".

Krishna said"what why you get angry ".

She turned her face to make him realize she is angry on him.

Krishna said"karna say why she get angry say karna say".

Subha know if he get to know he will become angry man .

Subha said"noting leave I am going let's go karna".

She walk from there not walk she run from there.

Krishna said"guys cancel the plan let first get to know why she get angry it can't be small reason"

All nodded he goes behind subha.

Subha said"why you say in front of bhai he will become more angry".

Karna said"ok i will not ".

Subha said" Ok bye you go to vrushali ".

Karna said" Yes I forgot she said to drop her"

Subha said"then go fast".

Karna said"how will you go".

Subha said"bhai is coming ".

Karna said" You means Krishna ".

Subha said" No ram bhai".

Karna said"ok bye subha".

Subha said"bye" .

Subha sees her bhai she goes near him and hug him and gets inside car. She waved her hand towards Karna and said"bye".karna to waved.

Karna turned and find Krishna. He didn't talk to him he start to leave but Krishna said"may I know what you were about to say Karna".

Karna said"nothing "

Krishna said"karna i her brother please tell me Or i can't get peace ".

Karna think for sometime and then said" Ok but promise me that you will not tell her that i tell you or I will loss my friend ".

Krishna said" Promise I will not tell her ".

Karna explain him how duri forced her to say yes.

Krishna said" How dare he".

He was about to go and beat him but karna stop him and said "what are you doing she didn't tell you because she was worried for you if you will fight then she will feel bad so please dont go".

Krishna said" Ok but he should not come near my sister".

Karna said"ok i take responsibility".

Krishna smiled at him and left.

Karna goes to vrushali

Krishna goes near his friend.

Rukmini ask"what happened ".

Krishna said" What I said her on morning become true".

Parth said "what you said her in morning".

Krishna said" I said her that today on her first day someone will propose her".

Satya said"who dare to propose her".

Parth said"yes say we will teach him a lesson ".with fear of lossing her.

Krishna said" He is your cousin duri".

Parth fisted his hand in anger he always hate him because of his bad nature. He feels very possessive toward her.

He explain everything.

Parth said"then its correct time to teach him a lesson ".

Krishna said" Yes but not know everything has a perfect time and my sister is like me she slap him ".

Parth take a relief breath.

Satya said" I seen her from childhood her angry is very dangers".

Parth said "sometimes have angry is good".

Krishna said" Rukmini tell you brother to be safe if subha every meet him she will not leave him easily ".

Krishna start to laugh

Rukmini said" She is this much Concern for you".

Krishna nodded.

Satya said" Krishna is very true because I see her once a boy say something about krishna she didn't leave him she said to ask forgiveness from krishna then she leave her then thing want your brother state will".

She too laugh with krishna.

Yagna said"so are you going to talk about it or we are going for movie".

Satya said"we are ready ask krishna because if his sweet gf become angry gf he have to homeless".

Krishna said"you're not to correct if my gf become angry there is one thing after that her angry melt and that's chocolate which I hate and she love".

Satya said"do you remember that once you fight with subha then she get angry then you ask sorry but she said you have to eat chocolate you eat only for her".

Krishna said"yes I never say no to her seeing her face I get melt so I agree what she said".

Parth was hearing it with very careful. He agree seeing her face anybody can melt. suddenly he ask to Krishna "Krishna why did she become friend of karna".

Krishna understand he said" Parth its her decision to whom she should make friend not mine so I can't say anything to her but if she makes friend that she didn't break it till last".

Parth Nodded.

Krishna said"come on let's go to our movie it's time".

They all goes to watch movie.

Subha reached home with ram.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.5K 34
Dont want to hurt anyone feeling.A destroyed family because of a incident. The family which should be happy in eachother arms has been destroyed by...
4.6K 304 21
Part 1 of the Matsya Ratna trilogy The Princess of Matsya, only daughter of Virat and Sudeshna, Uttara is a beacon of shimmering light, sprinkling st...
14.2K 912 37
Parantap is one among the many names of Arjun, and his Parashakti is the one who paved way for him through all poles of her life when he wasn't with...
17.6K 1.2K 33
𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴.... 𝘈𝘳𝘫𝘶𝘯 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘧 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘩....𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘏𝘪...