Fall in Love

By chaos_tude13

Childhood crush.. ? The tingling sensation , the rushed heartbeats... it was such a lovely feeling and that's... More

Intro ๐Ÿฆ‹
Author note๐Ÿ‘พ
The Wall!
Surprise
Number ?
Her Dad
Moon ๐ŸŒ™
Trouble ?
Guilt
Day out
Those eyes ๐Ÿ‘€
Jealous Family ๐ŸŒผ
Unexpected Hug ๐Ÿฆ‹
Different Feelings ๐Ÿ‘€
Dream ๐Ÿ‚
I will care !
Kisses ?
Attracted
Engagement - 1
Engagement - 2
Like Mother Like Daughter
The Coffee Cupโœจ
The Flight โœˆ๏ธ
Landed โœˆ๏ธ
Locked
Better things ?!
Tension ๐Ÿ’ข
Is this even Love !?
Hard to Hide !!
Flirting?!
My cutie pie ๐Ÿ‘€
She doesn't like orange juice !!
Irritated
Confessing is hard!?
Mehendi ๐ŸŽ€
Blurting Confessions
The pink boxes โœจ
First kiss it is !!
Boyfriend Girlfriend ?
Control Freak!?
Moonlight kisses
Aditya?
Jello jello
Sangeet Shuru โœจ๐ŸŒธ
Ice cream ?
Shaadi hone wali hei
Shaadi and Jealousy
Emotional !!
Marry me ?
I'm not coming !
Surprise... ?
Hard feelings!
Long - Distance
Moved in ?
Kneading the dough !?
New Beginnings or endings ?
Epilogue

Sneak-out

993 42 2
By chaos_tude13

" I can't find Aadhya and Arushi at hom " Vinita said  " What ? " Abhay asked frowning .

" Yes Abhay , I searched everywhere , in their rooms , garden , terrace , backyard they are nowhere to be seen , Drishti is also not there in the house " Vinita said

" Did you call them ? " Abhay asked and Vinita shaked her head as no .

" Let me do it " He said and called Arushi's number and heard that's is switched off , He tried again and heard the same . He tried calling Aadhya's phone only to find it in her own room .

" Ma ,you don't worry I will bring them " Abhay said and quickly took his car keys Darsh and Rithik took their car and went the other way to find the trio .

* Abhay Malhotra *

Godd , What the hell is going on ? Where did these two kids go ? I searched for them in all the nearest malls , stores and theaters , They are nowhere here ! I am running out of patience as I cross each store without finding them .

I called Darsh and he picked up in just two rings " Did you find them ? " I asked as he answered . He sighed before saying
" No Abs , But Rithik just said that they might be in a ice cream parlor , Do you know their favourite store ? "

" Icecream parlor ? " I frowned . Why would they be having icecream now ?
" My wife does that Abs , trust me you might find them over there " I heard Rithik say in the call.

" I will try there , you guys go home ! " I said and hung up the call . I swear I'll burn down that icecream parlor if I don't find them over there !!!

But would they actually be there having icecream in the night ?

Soon I reached the icecream parlor which we went to on the evening of puja , I stopped the car infront of the store and stormed inside . All the seats were full , I was looking through them when I heard ,
" Abhay ? " Aadhya's voice ? Damn !!

" Are you guys mad ? What the heck are you doing in the middle of night here in this store ? You should atleast inform people right ? Couldn't you at least take your phone Why are yo- " I was venting out my anger as I lost my patience .

But Aadhya dragged me out of here and brought me to a table and I stopped shouting as I realised we are outside .

" I forgot mine at home . We were texting you about it but her phone died , Stop yelling at me ! " Aadhya said showing Aru's phone . I glared at Aru who was having her ice cream and she grinned at me , drishti was also here with them .

" Fine ! now let's go home "  I said and was about to leave but Aadhya stopped me again " Oh hello , you shout on me so much and just walk away like that ? "

" What should I do then ? " I said glaring at her . She crossed her arms and said
" Buy me an icecream " while I raised my brow at her and " What ? Do it " She replied in the same tone as I did when I asked her to feed me toffee .

" For me too ! " Arushi exclaimed having her last spoon of her ice cream . I sighed and went and ordered a 1 pack of Cookie and cream , 1 pack of mint chocolate and another pack of Chocolate for mom !

I texted Darsh about finding them and also informed mom about it . I paid the bill and went near the adult looking kids

" How did you guys come ? " I asked and
" Cab " Arushi replied and I glared at her.
" Are you guys mad ? Do you think it's safe to go in cab at night ? You should've asked me if you wanted ice cream " I said and Aadhya rolled her eyes " Ok bhai , now let's go na ! Mom must be waiting "
Arushi said dragging me and I sighed .

" Arushi , Aadhya you guys came ? I was so worried about you . I thought Aadhya was leaving , Thank god ! " Mom said as we reached home and I frowned at her statement " Why would Aadhya leave our home out of nowhere ? " I asked looking at mom as she held her head low .

" Uhh, It's nothing ! Let's have ice cream , it will melt " Aadhya said taking the covers from me . What's going on ?

" Aadhya wait ! Mom what happened ? "
I asked again and Aadhya looked at me as if she wants me to stop this topic .

" Abhay , There are certain things which you kids don't know about , So just ignore them " Dad said coming to us .

" Abhay , Ice cream pls ? " Aadhya said looking at me with her puppy eyes . I sighed before nodding to her . She grinned and ran with the ice-creams .

We all settled on the dining table with the ice creams , Darsh , Rithik and Advik also came and joined us . I thought the ice cream that I got won't be enough but Aru assured me that it would be enough !

Soon we were done with the ice-creams and decided to sleep . Everyone went to their respective room , Aadhya was going to hers as well but I held her wrist and she turned back with a frown...

" Aadhya , is everything fine ? " I asked .
" About what ? " She asked as I let go her wrist " The same as I asked downstairs " I replied and she sighed before saying ,

" Abhay , Some things are just like bad dreams ! We might not know the reasons why it happened but we can't do anything about it , So it's better if we ignore those things " I was confused at first but let it go as I saw her smile .

" Umm , wanna have a meeting with the moon ? " I heard her say with soft eyes .
I could give her literally anything  if she showed those eyes to me again .

I nodded to her and we both went to the terrace and settled on the swing .

" It looks pretty right ? " Aadhya said looking at the moon with adoration .
" Yeah , the moon is very beautiful  " I said looking at her with same adoration .

She heard my statement and turned towards me and her eyes met mine , Idk why but I couldn't leave the gaze .
Her eyes , those pretty fucking black eyes are distracting me so fucking much !

Guess she couldn't handle my gaze she turned away but I definitely noticed the pink tint that crept up to her cheeks .

" Umm , the function was great today right ? " I heard say looking at the sky .
" Yeah , function was great and you were looking great as well " I muttered the last part to myself hoping she wouldn't hear !

" Sorry Aadhya " I mumbled and she turned her head towards me and asked
" For what ? " , " For shouting on you without thinking in the store " I reasoned and she thought for a while before saying " It's fine , you were just tensed "

" Who said I was tensed about you ? " I asked raising a brow at her " I never said you were worried about me and I know you would never be , You were tensed about Arushi " She said and rolled her eyes while I chuckled inwardly .

" I am going to sleep , Goodnight " She said standing up " Are you perhaps sad that I didn't worry about you ? " I asked and she just started to walk away .

" I accept that I was tensed about Aru but I was worried sick that I would lose you "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okieee so actually the plan was to upload it in the morning but life mein thoda late hona tho Banta hein naa yaar ,

So if you liked the chapter Vote and Comment..... 🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 3.6K 5
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
164K 8.6K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
155K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
44.5K 3.8K 63
โ€ข She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. โ€ข Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...