(OLD VERSION) The marked warr...

Galing kay Bergo_Jv

As a young man you were blessed with the power of an ancient god. Now you must battle to bring hope back to t... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5 (short chapter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5 (short chapter)
Quick question
Results
Extra chapter 1(SUPER SHORT FILLER CHAPTER)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(short chapter)
Chapter 7.5(Short chapter)
Chapter 8 (Short chapter)
Small chat
We need to talk

Chapter 6.5

172 4 0
Galing kay Bergo_Jv

Y/n Pov

*yang parks her bike and takes off her helmet*

Yang:C'mon, my friend's right in here. *she start walking*

Y/n:Sure. *i start following her* So...where are we?

Yang:Well...

No one pov

Random:Hurry, close the door she's coming!

BOOM

Yang:Guess who's back!

*a lot of guys point guns at us*

Y/n:...Nice friends you got here...

Yang:Yeah...

Hei :Stop, stop! Nobody shoot.Blondie! You're here.Why?

Yang:You still owe me a drink.

Y/n:Heh...what a woman...

Yang:Yo,Hei! Give a drink and a nice place for my man while we talk alright?

Hei:Uhh...sure i guess.

*yang kiss my cheek*

Y/n:You gonna be ok right?

Yang:No worries ok? Just stay and relax.

Y/n:Fine. *she winks at me before walking away. I sit down and wait for her* 

*a girl with a strapless red dress sits next to me on my right side*

???:Melanie, who is this boy?

Melaine:He the blondie boyfriend,Miltia. *Another girl, wearing an off-white strapless dress, sits on my left*

Miltia:But he look lonely. Maybe he would like some company.

Y/n:Uhh...

Both of them:You wish to drink something?

Y/n:Sure i guess.

*both of them appear with drinks*

Miltia:You look like a nice fellow. What's your name?

Y/n:Name is Y/n.

Melaine:*she take a sip of her drink* Y/n is such a cool name, wouldn't you agree, Miltia?

Miltia:Why,yes.

Y/n:Oh thank you.

Y/n(mind):What i doing here?

Melaine:*she smirks and put a hand in my leg* Maybe you could stay in the night?

Miltia:*also smirks* Yes,is gonna be fun.

Both of them: What you say~? *they both ask together while look at me smirking*

Y/n:I think i want anyway...

Miltia:Nonsense you-

Yang:AHEM...

Malachite Twins:Hm?

*Yang grab my hand put me closer to her*

Yang:I sorry, but he already got a night with a real woman...

*We both walk away*

Y/n:Thanks for the save hun.

Yang:You welcome. 

*she kiss my cheek and we get out of the club*

Y/n:So we got something?

Yang:Hopefully the rest of the team is having better luck...

Y/n:Yeah...

No one pov

*Y/n was with yang getting ready to go back to beacon when...*

Blake:Everyone! If you can hear me we need back-

Y/n:Ta fuc?

Sun:They got a robot, and it's big, really big!

Yang:Ah great...

Sun:The Torchwick guy's in it! But not like, it didn't eat him he's like, controlling it or something!

Yang:Where are you guys?

Y/n:YANG!

*there was a blake and sun runing from a giant robot in the background*

Y/n:We found them.

Yang: Hold on.

*Yang begins to ride at high speed, following the giant robot. *

Y/n:Holy shit! Thats a huge bitch.

Ruby(comms):LANGUAGE!

*yang begins to approach the robot*

Yang:Y/n!

Y/n:I got this.

*Y/n stands up on the bike.*

Y/n:Get closer to him!

*The robot starts running faster and throwing cars up in the air, making it harder for Y/n and Yang to get closer*.

Y/n:Shit!

Yang:Hold on!

*Yang begins to dodge the cars*

Y/n:steady steady...*he pulls out the right blade* Gotcha!

*Y/n throws the right blade at the robot's back. With the speed the robot runs, y/n is pulled towards it. *

Yang:Y/N!

*Y/n manages to land on the robot's head*

Y/n:Missed me?

Roman:Grrr i tired of you, boy!

*Y/n focuses a firepower on the two blades and makes a special attack with them on the giant robot *

Roman:GRR AHH! YOU LITTLE!

Sun:Y/n,hang on!

*Sun jump to try to help y/n. Roman grab him and throw him away. Y/n wrap the hand with the chains of the blades*

Y/n:DONT MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!

*The robot begins to struggle trying to free itself from the chains. The chains start to burn the robot a little.*

Weiss:Blake,Y/n,I'm in position!

Y/n:WEISS THE GROUND!

Weiss:Got it!

*Weiss lands and freeze the ground making the robot lose balance and fall off the bridge along with Y/n*.

Yang:Y/N!

Y/n:WOA!

*Y/n fall on the ground*

Y/n:Ugh...*get up*

*the robot slowy start to get up*

Ruby:Y/N!

Y/n:Sup ruby. Where is neptune?

Ruby:He was up there.

*Yang,weiss and blake lands on the ground. Yang hugs Y/n tight*

Yang:You ok HONEY? *kiss his cheek*

Ruby/Weiss/Blake:HONEY?

Y/n:We talk later. He geting up. I have a idea. *he run in the direction of the robot*

Roman:Why don't you die?

*Roman starts shooting at y/n. Y/n runs as fast as he can dodging the shots. Y/n gets closer and closer to the robot. He tries to crush y/n with his foot but y/n dodges to the other side. Y/n runs at high speed circling the robot while tying it's legs with the chains making it lose balance again* 

Roman:NOT AGAIN!

Y/n:NOW!

Ruby:ON IT!

*Team rwby run in the direction of the robot. Ruby and blake manages to slice the robot making some damage and destroying some weapons. Weiss impale her rapier on the left leg freezing it a little.Yang punches the robot on the chest making it fly away a little.*

Y/n:Nice work!

Blake:I don't think is gonna be enough. 

Yang:That thing is getting up again.

Y/n:I need to manage to get up there again and do the same attack i did before. Last time it did a good damage.

Ruby:I got a idea!FREEEZERBURN!

*Weiss freezes the ground and yang punch the ice creating a freezing mist. The robot get some lasers and start looking for team rwby and y/n.*

Roman:Ugh...

*Y/n tries to jump on the top of the robot again but it manages to punch him making him hit a wall. Yang runs to see if y/n is ok*

Ruby:Y/N! GRRR CHECKMATE!

Y/n pov

Yang:Y/N! Y/N!

*My vision was a little blurry because of the hit I took. I could only see ruby,blake and weiss struggling while yang was holding me trying to help me.*

Yang:Y/N!

Y/nUgh fuck that hurt...*i slowy get up*

Yang:*her pupils turn red* Oh he gonna pay for this...

Y/n:Yang wait-

*I see her run in the direction of the robot again....come on Y/n it's your girlfriend who's there! Do something! *

*I see her jump on the robot and punch it with all the strength she has. My vision seems to return to normal. The robot manages to throw her against the wall and punch her again while she on the air*

Y/n:YANG! GRRRR AHHHHHHH

No one pov

Blake:YANG!

Ruby:Dont worry!With each hit she gets stronger, and she uses that energy to fight back! That's what makes her special.

Y/n:YANG! GRRRR AHHHHHHH

Ruby:And i sure he not happy about this.

*Roman tries to punch yang but she hold it fists. She punch the robot fist making the whole arm break it.Roman kicks yang away but Y/n holds her bridal style.*

Yang:Sweetie! 

*Y/n appear in a blink of eye in front of the robot and kick the right leg of the robot breaking it too*

Y/n:WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO HURT HER!?

Roman:GAH!

*Y/n grabs the other leg and lift the robot*

Blake:Woa....

Weiss:No way...

Y/n:YANG *He throws the robot in yang direction*

Yang:THATS MY MAN!

*Yang finish the robot with one punch making it break into pieces and making roman fall on the ground. Y/n  red mark dissapears*

Y/n:Tch...

Roman:Just got this thing cleaned!

Y/n:You're going to have to clean more than that,buddy. *Y/n pulls out his blades as he run to finish Roman* This ends here!

*Just as y/n prepares to attack roman a woman appears in front of him kicking him*

Y/n:Auch! What the...

Y/n:You little...

*Weiss help y/n get up*

Roman:Ladies,noble boy...ice queen.

Weiss:HEY!

Roman:Always a pleasure.Neo,if you would...

*Y/n run in roman and neo direction*

Y/n:Grr ahhh! *He pull out his blades again and prepare to attack them but...*

Neo:....*wink*

*When Y/n clash his blades on them, both dissapear. Y/n start to look around only to see neo and roman flying away in a ship*

Y/n:...uhh...what was that?

Yang:So I guess he got a new henchmen...

Weiss:Yeah, I guess she really made our plans.....fall apart?

Y/n:PFFF HA- *yang covers his mouth*

Yang:No...just no.

Weiss:What? But you do it!

Yang:There's a time and a place for jokes.

Weiss:Was this not it?

Yang:*she wraps her arms around y/n as she walk away* No, it just wasn't very good.

Y/n:Uhh i liked...

Weiss:See?

Yang:Whatver...now excuse me...*she gives y/n a passionate kiss*

Y/n:MMM~!

*they hold for a moment and pull away*

Y/n:Aww...

Yang:I was so worried about you!

Y/n:Hey i fine alright?

Blake:Oh yeah you two start dating since when?

Yang:A few hours ago.

Ruby:mhm *holding crescent rose behind yang*

Yang:Eh?

Weiss:Well i happy for both of you. You seem to be happy.

Blake:Same here.

*they say as yang fights a yandere ruby in the background*

Y/n:Thanks girls.

Ruby:Auch auch auch ok i stop!

Blake:One more thing. How did you recover so quickly?

Y/n:...*t pose* wut

Blake:You fell off the bridge with that robot, got punched right in the face, and still slammed into the wall. And then a few seconds later you struggled up and lifted that thing like it was nothing.

Y/n:Yang also recovered quickly.

Ruby:But that's normal for her.

Blake:Which reminds me that in the first confrontation with Roman, he shot you in the chest and you didn't get a scratch.

Weiss:Peculiar...but interesting.

Yang:*wraps her arms around y/n* Whatever. The job is done. Shall we go sweetie? *she starts to walk away with y/n* We've got a whole night to ourselves~.

Y/n:Oh really~?

Yang:Oh and trust me we gonna make this a night that we never gonan forget~.

Weiss:Just get a room you two...

Ruby:Wait, where are Sun and Neptune?

Continue in the next chapter

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

268K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
52.9K 782 29
This will be a male reader insert. Our story will begin with a young man who sacrificed his own life for a random stranger, but didn't survive. But w...
60.9K 670 40
This is a Ruby X Male Reader, this one starts with a boy, born with the powers of electricity, he uses it to move quickly, uses it to attack, and now...
98.5K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...