Everything and anything about...

By StarLight_Fantasy

You can request headcannons, x readers, any crazy scenarios about Super league. The rules are in the first ch... More

Rules for requests!
What's up with Shakes and Skarra?
Miko Chan x Male! reader (Requested)
Character headcannons (Twisting Tiger)
Character headcannons (Vince, Requested)
Supa Strikas Shitpost #1

Twisting Tiger x Reader (Requested)

196 6 4
By StarLight_Fantasy

I have accepted that I suck at writing romance but love reading and watching them. So I have taken a bit of inspiration from my favourite C-drama lmao.

Requested by Cath_the_writer and adeena995

______________                ______________

You were damn hungry right now. And why wouldn't ya be? It was already 9:00 pm and you haven't had anything since lunch.

"I'll cook some noddles, do you want?" You asked, getting up from the sofa and asking a certain red haired guy.

Right now, the two of you were watching a movie at your place. Nothing special really, both of you were bored and had nothing better to do this weekend.

The movie on was pretty boring too.

"Sure." Tiger replied simply, not taking eyes off the tv screen.

You blinked your eyelashes at him curiously, the movie wasn't that interesting to keep him hooked up. Something else was up.

Nevertheless, you walked to the fridge to get the instant noddles.

You opened the door and searched for it, it wasn't there. Wierd you thought I don't remember eating it....

"Where's the instant noddles in the fridge?" You asked, eyeing Tiger.

"I ate it." Tiger answered, still not looking at you.

"When did you even- On second thought I don't even wanna know...." You sighed, walking back and laying back on the couch opposite of him.

"Sooo what are we gonna eat?" Tiger asked, finally taking his eyes off the screen.

You didn't say a word, and stared at him for a few seconds, before finally he got what you meant.

"Fine, I'll go and buy some...." Tiger replied and getting up from the couch.

You pulled out your phone and started scrolling through YouTube shorts.

"What brand?" He asked, turning off the television.

"Anything." You replied, not looking up from your phone.

"Do you need anything else? Any groceries?" Tiger asked again, definitely not trying annoy you.

"You know what? I'll just come with you...."

You put your phone in the pocket, got up from the couch and taking out your shoes from the cabinet.

"What if you meet any fans? Whatcha gonna do?" You asked, putting on your shoes.

"Then just pretend that you're my girlfriend, and I'm helping you shop. Simple." Tiger grinned, opening the door to go out.

"Seriously? That's your plan? What's your plan every time then, when you go out in public alone? Huh?" You asked him, but he didn't bother answering and continued walking.

"Hey- Answer that!" You yelled behind him, trying to lock the door of the house.
_____________                    ______________

"We're doing a promotion, in which every 35 dollars spent you get a free bag. Your total is about 30 bucks. You can get a box of chewing gum to get the free bag. " The cashier stated, putting all your items in the bag.

"Alright!" You said, reaching your arm to grab a box of chewing gum, not looking at whatever the hell you were picking.

The cashier scanned the box and put it in the bag and handed the bag to you both.

"Let's go!" You stated, giving the money to the cashier, and picking up one of the two bags, looking at Tiger and he nodded at you.

You both exited the store and walked towards your apartment. Then Tiger reached his hand out to take the bag you were holding.

"It's okay, it's not heavy." You said.

"Then help me hold it then." Tiger replied quickly, extending the hand in which he was carrying the other bag.

"Huh?" You asked, looking at him confused.

Then he just snatched the bag from you, and was carrying both the bags now.

"What a weirdo...." You mummered to yourself.

"What did you say?" Tiger asked, stopping in his tracks.

"I said... Thanks." You replied, smiling at him sweetly.
________________            ________________

Tiger was sitting on the floor, putting out all the groceries you both bought and keeping them on the center table, while you were preparing the instant noddles.

He then absent mindedly opened the apparent chewing gum box and put it in front of his mouth to eat, still pulling out stuff from the bags.

Then he realised that it actually wasn't chewing gum, it was a pack of
well, um, something that a lot of people should use in bed.

I can't bring myself to write the word 'condom'....

"The noddles are ready!" You said in a loud voice cheerfully, holding two bowls in your hands walking towards the center table.

Tiger, in a panic, just put the box in his kit quickly.

You noticed that and looked at him.

"What did you put in the bag?" You asked him.

"Nothing." Tiger replied, folding his arms.

You blinked at him but didn't say anything, and placed the bowls of noddles on the center table. Also handing him a pair of chopsticks.

"I didn't know you had chopsticks at your house...." Tiger commented in a quite voice, sliding the bowl in front of him and taking the chopsticks from ya.

"I don't even use chopsticks to eat. But you come here so often and I figured that you are most comfortable eating with them so I bought them for-" You replied frankly, before realising you revealed a little too much.

"I-I meant it's for the guests..." You said in a low voice starting to eat with your noddles, looking down.

"Yeah sure, I can pretend I believe that." Tiger smirked, and started eating as well.

"Why did you put all the groceries on the center table? Put it in the fridge, no? It is difficult eating like this...." You stated in a normal voice, trying to change the subject.

"I'll do it after eating." He simply replied, a smug smile present on his face.

"How annoying...." You muttered under your breath, looking at him with an unamused expression.

"I can see all the stuff aside from the gum, where is it?" You asked out loud this time, looking around at the table.

"I don't know..." Tiger replied in a soft voice, looking around.

"First the instant noodles, then chewing gum, did you eat it?" You said, getting annoyed now.

"I didn't...." Tiger replied, slowly eating for once.

You put stabbed the fork in the poor noddles and eyed at him suspiciously.

"I swear to God, I didn't eat it!" Tiger defended himself.

You didn't say a word and turned around to the couch where his kit was kept, and picked it up.

Then ya opened his kit, and found the box of definitely-not-chewing-gum.

"Found it! You thought I wouldn't notice that?" You smiled, and started opening it to see if it still had any gum or not.

"Don't open-" Tiger stated, but it was too late.

You opened it and looked at it, blinking your eyes comically.

"It was the-" Tiger started explaining quickly, in a weirdly calm tone.

"No need to explain! I must have mistakenly taken it thinking it was chewing gum.... sorry...." You cut him off, replying quickly, keeping the small box on the table.

"I-I get what you mean...." Tiger simply replied in a low voice.

"Should I....keep this back in your kit?" You asked hesitantly.

"Throw it away." Tiger replied in calm voice, folding his arms, not looking at you.

"Are you sure you don't need it?" You asked smiling, definitely not trying to annoy him.

"If you're so concerned about it, you keep it then." He replied in a monotone voice, turning his head towards you.

"I'll just throw it away..." You stated, looking away, getting up from the floor.

"Good." Tiger simply replied, turning his attention back to the eating noddles.

"But wait just a second...." You said, not moving away to throw it.

"What?" Tiger looked at you, picking up the noddles with his chopsticks.

"Why did you keep it in your kit? Any activity later?" You asked, looking down at him, trying to tease him.

"You want to join?" Tiger replied, looking at you in the eye, smirking at you.

You blushed and managed to stammer  "I'll-I'll just throw it away....." before running away toward the dustbin.

Once out of sight, Tiger just chuckled at the reaction, before resuming to eat.
______________             ______________

Phew, finally done. This x reader was significantly longer than the other one, but guys tell me, is this length better or the other one? Any suggestions to improve??

And yes, of course, I wrote it in like  an hour 😂

I seriously will cringe as hell if I read it again so, sorry if any typos are there please forgive them.

Thanks for reading this, and have a great day/night ahead! Requests are open so don't hesitate to ask! Some scenarios on the Super League will be nice for me to write on and improve my skills (⁠^⁠^⁠)
______________             ______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 4.6K 70
~KNB Imagines~ A book filled with the craziest plots for a story Lot's of gay, be warned [or maybe just some hehe] Helped by my kawaii friends. Credi...
43.9K 1K 21
Hey guys, This is my second Craig x Reader story, but this is my first Neko reader book. I really hope you guys like it and are patent with it, becau...
16.8K 369 8
Sadly, I really don't have the motivation to continue this story any longer. I know a lot of you have been wanting to read more of it, and I sincerel...
117K 1.6K 56
This is so cringe idk why this has so many views... Aurora was one of the youngest to be thrown in skybox. The 100 delinquents get sent down to Earth...