°☆I'm an npc?!☆° Blue lock x...

De m0n3y_l0v3r_sh00t

in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan... Mai multe

0◇
1◇
2◇
3◇
4◇
6◇
7◇
8◇
PLEASE READ IT
9◇
10◇
11♢
12◇

5◇

1.3K 66 66
De m0n3y_l0v3r_sh00t

cringe chapter as usual i think you all are used to it- btw i change the she in you because- im tired of always have to do the she, the [h/c] girl... hope u understand

___________________________________________

THE SECOND SELECTION, where you have to team with two others people to create a team of five. But when you are a girl with two tall ass men, who doesn't want you to play...

Well guess what? You are in this situation! Everything was made for you! You are an npc not the most original but you're still an npc. You rank sucks, being the 142 players aka the last player is totally sad.

Even Igaguri is better than you. Well you don't sucks it's just you and your therapist who took so long. Want me to do a flashback? Well here you go...

"How about... Bobby? Man! I like this name! Do you like it?? Be honest with me! Hey I'm trynna help you find you a better name than Blue Lock man, I found it, I told you the name and you haven't thank me?! Are you crazy?! Wait no you're a robot... Hey Bobby, do you know that I got in this place by accident? Like I'm not from this world. Come on! Say at least something or move an inche. Well you see, I met this one boy before I went to this room. His name is Rin Itoshi, he has big eyelashes but that doesn't mean I don't like them! They are incredible! He has that one serious face, bet he is a red flag!"

Back to the present, as I said, you were with your two partner, one was ugly and the other was ugly too. What a great teammates you have, plus they are sexist!

"Wish this selection end as fast as possible. But for real, why do you guys don't want me to play? Because I'm a girl? Come one! we are in 202- I mean 2018!" You yelled at them until you reached the little room.

You ran to the seat where Rin sat and literally wait for a new team. Your teammates looked at each others wonder why they team up with you.

"This is where Rin sat... oh my dear! I'm sitting on Rin's seat, like Rin sat with his own ass here!" You mumbled as you sat, literally simping in your mind.

"We should wait for a new team." As the ugly dude said, the door opened reaviling three players. They seemed to fight each other.

"Ayo?! Wait! Wait! It's..... Gagamaru and Raichi?! Oh my dear! Gagamaru is so cute! And huge damn! My little baby panda!" You literally screamed in your head as you looked at the new team who entered.

"Ya! We are fighting against you!" Raichi yelled at your team who were peacefully having a normal conversation. "We just lost a match and we need a thourth players!"

An angry looking man was walking towards you, he went closer to your face as he analysed you up and down. "She's a girl! I said! No way I'm playing soccer against a girl. I said!"

You recognised him, Junichi Wanima, how can you not forgot him, the guy who literally is the most annoying man in blue lock. You glared at him with an annoyed look.

"I don't want to play against you too. There's no way I'm playing against a person who keep saying 'I said' at the end of his sentence!" You said back to him with a mocking tone.

"Did this girl just mocked me?! I said!" He grabbed your collar with an angry face. "We'll see when you lose! I said. And we will not choose you miss girly! I said." He pushed you before turning towards his teammates.

"This isn't nice Junichi. It's not a way to treat lady..." Gagamaru said while helping you to get up, you thanked him while simping again in your head about how cute and kind Gagamaru is.

(Do i love him that much? Yes)

"I don't care! I said." He yelled at Gagamaru as he went to the door, scanning his hand and walked away. You cursed at him in your head.

"How dare he?! Talking like that to the kindest and sweetest man in the world! He deserves to die! If I win I'll definetly choose Gagamaru and not those guys." You thought as you turned around to see your teammates already gone.

"Hey! Wait for me!" You ran to the door as you scanned your hand and ran in the big hallway. You finally joined your teammates as you looked around to see the exact same field as the first selection but a little smaller.

The goalkeeper was on their cage as you see him you immediatly waved at him. "Bobby! Good to see you again! Hope we win and don't let us down okay?!"

Your teammates looked at you, they found you weird at first but now you are definitly weird to them. "Shut up, you embarrassed us with your schizophrenia shit." He cursed as he walked towards his other teammate and found a strategie to win this game.

By curiosity, you went to them, trying to hear their plan to beat the other team. "What are you guys talking?" But when they heard you they immediatly push you away, not wanting a girl to be part of their plan.

You were alone on the field, trying to find a way to beat the other team or you can simply talked to your therapist who was Bobby and literally fuck their shit program and be eliminated?

Well of course you choose the first option, their's no career in game but hot men. So you thought and thought for at least 3 minutes when suddenly you remember the way they play.

For the first time, your simp side was usefull! You slapped both of your cheeks and cheered you on your own. "I can do it! I know I can do it! I know their weapons and their weakness! Thanks for all those nights when I couldn't sleep because of the motherfucking scan!" You whispered/yelled at yourself as you did a little victory dance.

"Please players be on your positions, the game will start soon, in ten seconds." The speaker talked as everyone followed the instructions.

A ball appeard. "Team Red start." As they heard it, the other team took the ball. "Only five seconds before the game start, be ready."

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"The game begin!"

"No way I'm playing soccer against a girl!" ----- Junichi

___________________________________________

again! chapter cringe and short- btw gagamaru is the one i truly love (+ my bbg hiori, nanase, yukimiya and ness!!!)

have a good day/rest/night readers!!!

word count : 1136

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

22.7K 971 20
To most, that diagnosis would've put them off the field forever, afraid of the ringing in their ears, afraid of the fear that in one moment, their lu...
7.8K 379 29
𝔖𝔭𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔯 {} 𝔙𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰(?)𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔏𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔵 𝔣!𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝓢𝓟𝓘𝓓𝓔𝓡 𝓦𝓔𝓑 ...
20.1K 1.1K 19
𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘌𝘞 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘞𝘌𝘙𝘌 𝘞𝘙𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘕 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘚𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘒𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘌𝘙'𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘊𝘒𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 Inspired by her...
68.4K 3.4K 27
Mizuno (M/N) always enjoyed soccer, which he learned from his father and a few childhood best friends. His father was well-known throughout the socce...