๐Ž๐๐ ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ โ€ขGenMuiโ€ข

By VeryHoomanBeing

Au Inspired by SpyxFamily!!! Muichiro is a high ranked assassin and Genya is a high ranked Spy. They later on... More

[1] - Moving In
[2] - ๐Š๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ
[3] - ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ†ƒ
Artwork for this book
[4] - ๐Ÿ„ต๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ด ๐Ÿ„ผ๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„พ๐Ÿ„ฝ
[6] - ๐‘ฒ๐’๐’•๐’†๐’•๐’”๐’–'๐’” ๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
[7] - ๐‘พ๐’†๐’Š๐’“๐’…๐’...
[8] - Spider-boy
[9] - ๐—”๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ.
[10] - ๐€๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ
[11] - ๐’๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
[12] - ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
[13] - ๐‘ป๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’• ๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ 1/2
Christmas Skits
[14] - ๐‘ป๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’• ๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ 2/2
[15] - Brother-in-law
Okay so...
Update & Further Info
[16] - Short Visit
[17] - Date?
[18] - Flowers

[5] - ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส

647 24 17
By VeryHoomanBeing

Narrator

It's been a few weeks after Kotetsu's enrollment. It's now a lovely Monday and the Shinazugawa family are getting ready.

"Dad!! Does my clothes look cool???" Kotetsu said as he shows his older father him in his uniform.

"Yes, it does look cool..." Genya told his son and smiled. The younger father later on walked up to them, with his clothes on.

"Alright, I'm ready!!!" Muichiro said. Kotetsu then holds Muichiro's hand and Genya opens the door, they all walked outside.

The family then arrived the Kimetsu Academy by car. All three of them walked into the lobby to see lots of students and parents around. The little boy then grabbed the younger father's hand.

"Papa I'm scared..." Kotetsu said, looking at Muichiro.

"It's alright Kotetsu, we're here..." Muichiro said as he pats the boy's head. They then found some vacant seats and sat on them. The family then patiently waits for the ceremony to start.

In the big lobby with thousands of people sitting down, a big explosion suddenly came. It was all smoky and most people coughed.

"HAHA!! HOW'S MY FLASHY ENTRANCE!?!?" The Principal, Tengen Uzui suddenly came out from the smoke and greets everyone.

'This guy's weird...' Muichiro said in thought.

"So.. *Ahem* So welcome to the opening of school year 20** - 20**!!! I am Tengen Uzui, the Principal of Kimetsu Academy and this is Kyojuro Rengoku, the Vice Principal of Kimetsu Academy!!" The Principal said, speaking through a microphone.

"HAHA!! OKAY SO, WE WILL BE CALLING SOME STUDENTS! IF YOUR HEAR YOUR NAME, PLEASE WALK DOWN HERE AND OUR TEACHERS WILL GUIDE YOU TO YOUR LINE OF YOUR CLASS!!!" Rengoku said loudly through a microphone.

One by One, students were called. The Shinazugawa family waits for their turn. Kyojuro Rengoku called in a student by the name of Teruko. Genya noticed this girl..

'Teruko.. The only daughter and third child of a company's Ceo... Of course she would be in this school, many people have heard that she is very intelligent...' Genya said in thought.

Ceo!?!? Is that like a demonic king or something??? Kotetsu said in thought as he looks at his older father in shock.

"RUI KIBITSUJI!!!" The Vice Principal said loudly.

'Rui Kibitsuji... Son of Muzan Kibitsuji... I think it might be easier to get close the Muzan if Kotetsu will befriend Rui. It's a good thing I swapped him and another student secretly so that he can be classmates with Kotetsu...' Genya said in thought.

Friend? I'm not good with friends... But I'll try for Dad's mission!! Kotetsu told to himself in thought, feeling really independent.

"Ah, you seemed really excited huh?" Muichiro said as he pats his son's head with a smile.

"KOTETSU SHINAZUGAWA!!!" The Vice Principal called out Kotetsu's name. Kotetsu then nervously walk down the stairs and reached the ground.

"Hello little one, Kotetsu am I correct?" A lady with long black hair, tied in a ponytail and purple eyes greeted Kotetsu. "Y-Yes..." Kotetsu replied nervously.

"Ah, I'm Hinatsuru Uzui, I'm your homeroom and English teacher. Please go to that line over there." The teacher said softly as she points at the line where Teruko and Rui are in. Kotetsu then walks up to them and tried to speak.

"Uhm.. Hi..?" He said, talking to Rui. Rui just glanced at him with a blank expression and looked away.

'Weird... He got that large eyebrows.' Rui said in thought.

EH!? DID HE JUST CALL ME UGLY!? Kotetsu said in thought, giving a face of disappointment.

"Gah... Maybe Dad's mission is not easy..." He said to himself quietly.

When ceremony ended, the parents then gets out of the building. As Genya and Muichiro walks out of the lobby, Genya decided to strike a conversation.

"So Muichiro... What do you work as..?" Genya asked.

"Oh! Well I work as a barista, barista of the Cafe nearby that famous mall..." Muichiro said.

"Ohh I see, I work as a doctor." Genya said.

"Anyways, I guess we will be going in separate ways now." Genya said as he begins to walk in a different direction.

"Wait!" Muichiro yelled a bit, and Genya turned back. "Why don't I drive you there?" Muichiro suggested.

"Sure..." Genya said quietly.

Kotetsu Pov

My teacher is now making us walk around the school... It's getting tiring.. My legs feels wobbly...

"Ah Miss!! I wanna go pee!!!" A girl said. We the stopped outside a restroom to wait for the kid and teacher who helping the kid inside. Now this is my chance!!! I immediately walk over to the weird looking boy.

"Hi! Rui right??" I said Happily. He just stared at me and never answered.

"Eh? What's with the look?" I asked.

"Nothing... I'm just surprised that someone with large eyebrows got into a school like this..." He said.

"Gah!? That's mean!!!" I yelled.

"So?" He said.

Nooo..! Dad's gonna get mad...

"Hey! That's not nice to speak to him!" A girl then stood up for me.

"Oh? Why are standing up for this commoner?" The mean boy said.

"Because your a bully!!!" The girl yelled.

"I'm just stating facts." He shrugged.

Hmph. He's just like the guy who tried to steal my food...

"And hey, remember your a girl, you shouldn't do this, it isn't your place." Rui said and the girl just stayed quiet.

"YOUR NOT NICE!!!" I yelled and kicked him in the stomach. She is really brave to stick up to me like that!!

"You shouldn't say that!!!" I yelled at him, whose on the ground getting up.

'K-Kotetsu!?' The girl who stick up to me thought.

"OH MY GOSH! WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" The teacher came back.

"He's mean." I pointed at him.

"You started it!!" He said.

Narrator

At the hospital, Genya was on his break until he got a phonecall. "Hello?" He answered the phone.

"KOTETSU WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

"I'm really sorry about my son's behavior Mr. Uzui..." Genya tries to apologize to the principal.

"This is really not flamboyant, your son just received a Tonitrus Bolt on the first day. Seven more and he's out of this school!!!" The Principal said, clearly angry.

"Yes... I understand sir..." Genya said sincerely.

'If Kotetsu gets seven more then he's expelled for good... He better not fail, I might adopt another kid...' Genya said in thought.

WHAT!?!? DAD IS GONNA REPLACE ME!? I'M GONNA GO BACK TO THE STREETS!?!? Kotetsu thought as he panics.

As Genya and Kotetsu waits for a taxi to go home, Kotetsu felt anxious thinking that his father's will abandon him.

"Dad..?" Kotetsu said nervously.

"Yea?" Genya said.

"You and Mama aren't leaving me... Are you?" Kotetsu said, Genya can clearly hear and see sadness and fear in his voice and eyes.

"Don't worry.. We won't..." Genya said softly as he kneels down and hugs his son. His son the hugged him back.

'Remember Genya.. He was an abandoned child knowing the Muichiro found him all dirty in an alleyway...' Genya said in thought.

Dad... Kotetsu thought, looking at his father.

Genya then slowly breaks the hug and ruffles Kotetsu's hair as he looks at him softly.

"But remember Kotetsu, you still need to apologize to that boy..." Genya said.

"Don't worry Dad, I will!!!" Kotetsu said happily.

*Beep*

They heard a honk and turned to face the road. They saw Muichiro in his car.

"That's cute..." Muichiro said.

"Ah! Muichiro-San!" Genya said as he stood up and holds Kotetsu's hand.

"Are you two gonna go in or not?" Muichiro asked and Genya chuckled as him and his son gets in the car.

Author: If you guys are wondering who's Teruko, she was actually one of the characters in the anime and Manga! She appeared in the Tsuzumi Mansion arc, like the arc where Kyogai kidnapped her older brother... The drum demon yknow yknow... I wanna add her here as a character since I haven't seen her since that arc (+ I need someone as Becky here). She's 6 in this au btw!!!

Random notes:

-Example' -Kotetsu read that person's mind

Rui has a younger sister named Haruka (I searched up Muzan daughter's name lmao) who is currently in kindergarten.

Teruko and her two older brothers still exist in this Au.

If you guys read the first chapter ever since it came out, you guys might noticed that I changed Tanjiro's name to Zenitsu, because I'll be giving Tanjiro a different role here.

Anya: Love at first punch <3

Kotetsu: Love at first kick<33

*Insert random doodles*

I am so sorry with Rui:')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 145 12
Hello readers! This is my first ever book so there might be bad spelling and grammar but I really hope u like my story! "it was a cold and lonely nig...
8K 246 11
Dazai and Chuuya have FINALLY confessed their feelings for one another! It's been a couple of months since they started dating, each going on with th...
2.8K 60 7
obanai dearly hated someone with dark blue ocean eyes raven hair and mismatched haori Giyuu Tomioka.. is the name, but the truth is.. does he actuall...
8.6K 148 10
This fanfic is just about two colleagues being off beat when it comes to loving each other ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿป