YOUR ALL MⵊNE

Oleh _tashastyl

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Pen15 story (Fem)oc x Brandt Nicole Cirino is a Puerto Rican girl who is going to find out just how... Lebih Banyak

𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡+𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙗1𝙩𝙘𝙝3𝙨
First Day B1tch3s Part 2
~Homeroom~
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑
"ᴅᴜsᴛɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴀʏᴀ" "ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴀʏᴀ"!
P.E
U.G.I.S
B1TCH OUT
Fireworks(4th of July special)
Volleyball team
M1RAND4 PT.2
C0mmun1ty S3rv1ce
The Week Before The Dance.
The movie date
DRESS SHOPPING
SCHOOL D@NCE
A/n
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖀𝖕
𝙿𝟶𝟶𝙻♡
A/n

M1rand4

667 9 0
Oleh _tashastyl

~Narrator~
Things go wrong at
MIRANDAS sleepover

Nicoles pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up hella sore but I got the strength to actually sit up and get ready for school which was pretty hard if I do say so myself.

꧁꧂

Outfit⬆️⬆️

Your hairstyle⬆️⬆️

It took a long time for me to get out of bed so I had to do my usual curly but I'm going to straighten my hair tomorrow.But I got to get to school.

꧁At school꧂

Nicole-hey Connie looking good as always.
Connie-Thanks bae you look even better.
Nicole-Stop your making me blush Con-Con.

We both started laughing and walking to class.

꧁In class꧂

Again the teacher was talking about I don't know because again I don't pay attention but yet I'm still passing the class 🤷🏽‍♀️.I'm usually either talking to Connie,Jess,Brandt,Claire,And this random girl name Camille that I came friends with in the hall.

As I was talking to Connie and Camille I Heard a whispering in front of me I heard the ugliest,screeching,ratty,Voice ever
BECCA.
She was talking about me to Heather and about how much she likes me but kinda thinks I'm a biatch.

Nicole-Omg do you hear that their talking about me.
Connie-Yeah Becca's been a total biatch this year.I told her to stop being a b1tch and she started talking about me.
Nicole-Yeah and she cannot be talking when she has the most likely the most hated girl in school besides maya and Anna.
Connie-I know right.
Nicole-Camille why aren't you talking.
Camille-I don't really like drama it's get bad and it pressures me and I might end up saying something which causes more drama.
Nicole-Ok than we'll just stop talking about that kinda stuff in front of you then.
Camille-Thanks
Nicole-no problem.

꧁In the hallway꧂

Me and Jess we're talking because we have math together with Heather,None of our friends have math sadly because I barely like Heather and Jess I love her she my pookie 4life.

Me and Jess we're chatting but we suddenly got stopped by someone MIRANDA.

Miranda-Hey guys I'm having a sleepover with some of my friends you guys wanna come.We're going to have beer and Boys.

Jess-Ooo the two B's as much as I would love that I barely drink and I'm going out of town with my dad to Fontana.

Nicole-Awe your leaving me,I said with a frown.
Jess-I'll be back.And you have Connie and the others.
Nicole-Yeah I guess.
Miranda-so Nicole you comin or nah.
Nicole-Yeah I'll go.
Miranda-Good see ya there.
Nicole-yeah see ya.

꧁At home꧂

Okay I have to pack so let's do this................It took a while but I finally found the perfect things.

꧁Outfit time꧂

Outfit for when I get there ⬆️⬆️

Pajamas for after the hang out⬆️⬆️

꧁At Miranda's꧂

I knocked on the door but only Miranda's brother answered.
(Pretend he has a name it's just going to be Max)

Max-Waz good,If your here for Miranda she's in the basement I'll take you comn.
Nicole-Okayyy.

꧁In Miranda's basement꧂

Max-Just go in bye Nicole.

Nicole-Bye max.
———————————————
Nicole-Hey Miranda.
Miranda-Yoo wsg Nikki.This is Stevie and Charney.Guys this is Nicole but most people call her Nikki.
Charney & Stevie-Wsg Nikki.

Nicole-wsg y'all.

꧁Time skip꧂

Charney brought out cigarettes and beer.I don't usually smoke but I did it cause girl YOLO 4 life.
We were all high but not to high.We were just saying some dumb stuff laughing hard asf,That is until we heard talking.It was the two people I could've gone a whole night without seeing

MAYA AND ANNA

A/N
This part is long so I'm going to cut it into 2 pieces sorry I know some people hate part 2s.

This is your sign⬆️⬆️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.4K 333 20
Jenna Ortega one shots || Leave suggestions Status- Trying to be active 1k hashtags #101 in women 01/5/24 #1 recommend 01/5/24 #25 in oneshots 01/17...
41.2K 1.5K 39
You've been destined to someone since the age of 13. Someone you develop a strong dislike for. Someone you promised yourself to hate until your last...
94.8K 1K 26
𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦. " This ain't OG, this shit smokin' " MODERN DAYS: 2023 DU...
43.4K 534 15
✩✩✩ ,,Cause im a 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 ! 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒! 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋!,, 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Teressa was the popular girl in school so it was a shoc...