ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

By thedazzlingbooklets

The Bond of Love A boy who knows he has a family but doesn't know his place in that family. A father who kno... More

ɑׁׅ֮υׁׅtׁׅhׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅꭈׁׅ'꯱ׁׅ֒ ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅtׁׅꫀׁׅܻ
ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅtׁׅꭈׁׅᨵׁׅժׁׅ݊υׁׅᝯׁtׁׅꪱׁׅᨵׁׅꪀׁׅ
⨍ꭈׁׅꪱׁׅꫀׁׅܻꪀׁׅժׁׅ݊꯱ׁׅ֒ / ⨍ɑׁׅ֮ ꩇׁׅ݊ꪱׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮
℘ꭈׁׅᨵׁׅᥣׁׅ֪ᨵׁׅᧁׁυׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ✨
ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 1
ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ 2

ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ᥣׁׅ֪hׁׅ֮ᨵׁׅtׁׅꭈׁׅɑׁׅ֮'꯱ׁׅ֒

1.5K 39 0
By thedazzlingbooklets

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕔𝕙

Mr. Paras Malhotra & Mrs. Shreya Malhotra
He is a Self made Successful business man. He loved his children very much and could do anything to protect them. She is a very sweet paediatric doctor. Loves her children very much.

Parents of Karan, Parth and Tanvi and in - laws of vaidehi, yukti and shaurya whom they love like their own children. Dadu and dadi of kavish, Kashish, kavya and Suhana and nana Nani of Abeer. They love Karan very much but feel sad for him. Their only wish is to see their family together.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Karanvir Malhotra
He is 45 years old , tall well built physic man . He is very well known buisness man in buisness world CEO of the the company "kM Empires" , he is very focused, hard working , determined person. He has three children and loves them equally but never shows his love for his elder son. Loves his wife (vaidehi) to the moon and back. he is good for goods but very bad for bad.

Vaidehi Malhotra
She is 43 years old ,bold , confident , beautiful figure , have successfull career as a doctor and now director of "Heartbeat Hospital" , loves her family very much which includes her husband and her two children. Knows about his husband elder son but she herself doesn't know that she loves him or not.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kavish Karanvir Malhotra
He is sixteen year old boy soon to be seventeen. Handsome hunk who loves boxing because punching is his passion but heartbroken guy He's lives in hostel and visit his maternal grandparents every weekend.
Loves his family a lot especially his papa.
He knows that no one in his family wants him that's why never tried to contact them but knows everything about them. Had a pup name joy.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kasish Karanvir MALHOTRA
She is fifteen year old talented girl with magic hands which works only on paper for painting and who has got anger issues and charm from his dad and confidence and kindness from his mom. Know's that she has an elder brother and miss him.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Kavya Karanvir Malhotra
She is five year old firecracker of Malhotra family. She is immensely adored by everyone. Dad's princess, mommy's sweetheart, dida's little monster, monkey etc.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Shanti Malhotra

Mother of Raghav Malhotra she is a very sweet lady. Loves her family very much but her grandchilds have special place in her heart.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Please vote and comment dear silent reader's🥺💞

Your one vote make me smile 😊
There is nothing wrong to be a reason for someone happiness 🌼

Rest character in next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 12.2K 43
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
234K 8.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
235K 36.3K 106
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...
455K 16.5K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...