๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ

3.6K 122 240
By izythescientist

FWU , 007

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                         B: </3

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

"ʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ"7:38 pm

𝘼𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙄 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙇𝙔 𝙃𝙐𝙁𝙁𝙀𝘿 as she took the blunt from edot who was just watching her as she stared at the side of notti's head— it's been like this ever since they went upstairs.

the seven made it into dd's room twenty minutes ago because ddot was finally done binge watching his show, and ever since then both ashanti and notti been acting weird.

they wasn't completely silent, you could just sense sum from the both of them if you talked to them. like something was definitely on their mind.

and ashanti's mind was going insanee. she dead couldn't believe what just happened and how notti actually tried to apologize. and on top of that, he tried to tell her he 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 her. and of course ashanti wasn't allowing herself to believe it. she knew she couldn't.

only thing she really settled on was that she wasn't gonna tell anyone about it. maybe she'd consider solana, seeing how understanding she was, but no one else. 

that was something the two collectively, silently, decided on. notti ain't even know she was thinking the same thing, in fact he was deadass ready to hear courtney coming to him on some bs cause of what happened. 

he ain't believe it either, cause shanti used to be so easy to deal with. she didn't need really much to believe anything, just the fact that notti was saying it to her would've been enough. ashanti trusted notti a whole lot.

& notti was blind to see her trust slowly fading away. so when he heard her say that to him? he was dead surprised and was left over thinking every thought like he usually would. 

cause now he knows; ashanti isn't the same.

she slowly took a pull and passed it to edot who scrunched up his face, "nigga are you good? i just gave it to you."

ashanti wasn't even looking at him, only watching notti as he conversed with his brother. 

she watched his dimples form as he continued talking, using his hand motions. only the side of his face was showing, displaying his pretty ass side profile wit his perfect nose, his taper fade that looked cleannn, as lil pieces of his curly hair hung out his messy ponytail that didn't show because of his hood that was on.

he looked toooo fine. shanti felt her heart race seein his head slowly turn to her direction.

she quickly looked to the right of her revealing edot who frowned at her, "bra what are you starin at him so hard for?" he lowly spoke, tilting his head confused.

ashanti didn't even know how hard she was staring. but in reality, notti would've had two holes at the side of his head cause of her stare, it was thaaat bad.

she shook her head, "ain't no one staring at nun. take da blunt." ashanti spoke handing it to him as he rolled his eyes, "i just gave it to you. give it to lana!" he replied, irritation laced in his voice.

ashanti jerked her head back a lil, "you acting like she need more." she furrowed her eyebrows turning to see sola who also sat on the bed along with her back on dd's headboard, her eyes flickering like she was goin to sleep.

she was goneee.

"sola. you want?" she asked nudging her leg, solana fully opened her eyes seeing ashanti wit the blunt, "yeaa, lemme have it." she immediately sat up and took the blunt from ashanti, hearing edot's laugh, "she tweaking."

shanti only smiled small before turning her attention back to notti who was looking at solana, "yoo, you smacked!" he called out, his pretty laugh coming out. his high made him talk more despite him being around ashanti, everyone was taking to him too.

ashanti tucked her lips in looking at solana, now that everyone's attention was turnt to her because of notti.

solana only waved her hand at him, "chillll." she dragged, she spoke taking anotha pull, "bro gimmie it." ddot said reaching over, taking the blunt from her leaving her frowning, "you mad dayroom bro." she rolled her eyes as she laid back down on her side, her head resting on her arm.

"you really sleepy right now?" dd asked, everyone watched as solana mouthed words that no one there could make out. it looked like she was lip syncing a song or sum, cause she dead was just making movement with her mouth and no sound was comin out.

"WHATCHU SAY?" dd squinted his eyes as he tilted his head bein loud, solana quickly furrowed her eyebrows at his volume sighing, "i said yea cause i barely slept last night. i dead was up all night long listening to sza, real shit." she smiled to herself as she softly spoke, her voice beeeen calming. she was too soft spoken while still keepin her light new york accent that was still heard. solana just always had this peaceful aura that radiated around her, that's why you rarely saw her mad for real.

"i been thinking y'all... i feel like im meant to listen to her. feel me? like we got the same name and shit. and i love ha sooo much. word to." she explained, talking wit her eyes closed.

everyone just fell silent as they exchanged looks, about to burst out laughing. now she was dumb high cause she was just rambling bout sza, talking shit basically in her sleep.

"but if i sleep?" she kept on going, "don't wake me up. cause if you wake me up i'm not gon be able to go back to sleep. and that be sickeninggggg. worda bro. yo someone pass me the blunt. one of y'all niggas hoggin that shit." 

"you half asleep, whatchu needa blunt for?" courtney spoke as she held the blunt in her hand, "for real." dd agreed.

seeing them two right now was tooooo cute. dd and courtney was on the carpet, courtney's back to the wall as she sat down and dd was legit on her whole body. he scooted down as he laid on her lower body, his head on her upper arm.

a blanket was also draped over them, so they just looked so cute just cuddling. and dd was of course smiling real hard while courtney was just mugging him, knowin she was enjoying it too.

solana kissed her teeth, "y'all play music." she requested, "dd put sum on ya tv."

she moved as she put his comforter on her body, "yeaaa, this sleep gon hit."

ashanti lowly laughed, "solaaaa." she dragged, her high definitely coming out.

dd sighed as he grabbed his remote that was on the floor for sum reason, he went to youtube and played the first playlist he saw, not tryna look for songs.

the girls be putting them boys on to music all of the timeeee. literally, all they knew was drill, rap, maybe sum drake.

but now? catch them bumping to bryson tiller, partynextdoor, brent faiyaz and allat.

and on a good day, you'll see them listening to sza (thanks to solana), jhené aiko, & more.

𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙤 started playing at a comfortable volume, "yo this that donald glover nigga?" edot asked as ashanti nodded.

"his shit fireeee, he sound so like, versatile." ddot smiled, "real shittt." notti spoke, dd shook his head smiling a lil, "ain't neva heard a nigga sound like him before."

courtney and ashanti exchanged looks, they really got these niggas talkin bout childish gambino. now that was craaaazy.

and the vibes was really givin, dd's led lights were on blue matching the lil vibe of the song as they passed around the blunt.

then the beat dropped, "OUUUUUUUU!" the boys said in sync, scrunching up they faces and everything.

"bro why y'all acting this is y'all first time hearing this." courtney laughed watching them, "shit every time my first time." edot scoffed smiling making everyone laugh.

soon ashanti got passed the blunt by edot, "and pass it to ddot this time. not me." he reminded her making shanti roll her eyes.

she closed her eyes as she inhaled the blunt, for a few seconds before exhaling and letting the smoke blow out her mouth, "this shit...mmm." shanti furrowed her eyebrows looking at the blunt tryna talk, but no words could really get out.

"it's hittin?" edot laughed looking at her as she nodded, "yuuup. hol on." she said as she took another pull, she exhaled looking at edot, then his phone seeing her reflection.

"you stay recording me like you a fannn." she dragged smiling, she got all in the camera checking herself out and shit before flicking it off with her middle finger, showing her pretty manicured nail.

edot side eyed her before stopping the video, ashanti quickly looked it over taking another drag, "i look sexy as hell, send me dat." she smiled looking at edot as he rolled his eyes.

and she was definitely not the only person who noticed that, because notti was staring at her, watching everything shanti did.

she dead looked sexy as hell, just how she said it herself.

notti licked his lips that felt dry looking at her, seein how she closed her eyes takin a drag from the blunt, like she deadass needed that shit. shanti was so attractive to him and everything that she did, especially now. seeing her low red eyes made him go craaaaazy. he don't even wanna know how he'll react him them eyes were looking at him. seeing shanti high did a whole lot for him.

"shanti don't piss me off." she was startled by ddot's voice, she turned her head from edot's phone seeing her stare at with his red eyes, "my bad i forgottt." she looked at him wit a smile handing him the blunt, still keepin the smile on her face.

ddot rolled his eyes, "you look so goofy when you be doin that shit." ashanti stifled a laugh, "bra take the blunt."

— 

"yo notti." dd lowly called out, starin at the back of his head. and that was the 12th time he called his name.

dd sighed rolling his eyes, now he was finna get mad, "bra—" 

"what nigga?" notti furrowed his eyebrows as he whipped his head to his brother watching a smile creep on his face.

he glanced at courtney who was on her phone before leaning lil closer to notti, "you starin at her like shit, word to." he told him making notti hang his head low, tryna hide his smile.

notti could've been tell that dd was not gonna the fact that notti wants her again go. he gon remind him any chance he get, that's just how dd was— annoying as hell.

"chillll." notti matched his volume, "i just— mmtch, she just look good. she always look good, worda my deads. then she wanna pop out wit da red?" he said turning his head to look at shanti again who was now talking to ddot.

dd smiled shaking his head, "nah ion know how you gon get her back again. that's all you cause..." he trailed off making notti roll his eyes looking back at dd.

"don't worry bout it." he waved off his brother, who was about to say sum before the door opened.

"see? told you they in here." jay's voice rung throughout the room causing on the other side of the room shanti fully stop talking and look at him.

a smile slowly made its way on her face hearin his voice, but she quickly dropped it seein who was there.

"oh y'all in here? i dead didn't notice..." 𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙯 trailed off as she walked more into the room, seein courtney who was wit dd, solana who was sleep, and ashanti who was staring right at her.

court quickly looked at shanti who continued to look at melz, "oh, wassup court." she spoke making courtney put her focus back to her, "wassup." she replied, going back to her phone.

notti watched as her eyes went to melz, glaring at her hard. 

melz slightly furrowed her eyebrows, "shanti?"

"hiiii." she dragged, sounding reaaal dry. everyone heard that in her voice casue she sounded so happy just a second ago.

"...why?" she turned to notti slightly pointing at shanti with her thumb while notti was still staring her down, and that shit looked mad intimidating. he already knew his sister was about to be on some bs and he wasn't tryna hear it for shanti's sake. 

notti licked his lips not saying anything, "y'all back together assum?" melz quickly asked making ddot flicker his eyes to melz, furrowing his eyebrows.

of course he was quick to speak, "nigga does it look like they back together?" ddot spoke, making everyone look at him, attitude was alll in his voice and everyone done heard it.

that was a dumbass question cause they was seated across the whooole room, apart from each other. if they was together it definitely wouldn't be like that. ashanti and notti would've both made sure of it.

melz pursed her lips looking around, "yea, chill onnat." she rolled her eyes, going back to looking at notti, "just thought that she wasn't tryna be around you no more even tho she was the one—"

"why you here?" courtney cut her off, feeling herself getting annoyed. cause she didn't know whateva tf she was about to say, but she knew it was gon be sum bs. maybe sum notti told her, or something else. regardless, she wasn't tryna hear nun.

"oh yea, i just wanted to see where y'all were cause y'all wasn't in the living room no more. but i'm goin out sooo, yea. see y'all." she spoke turning back around, leaving.

everyone looked at notti, again. tooooo much bs was coming his way, "nah what was she talkin bout?" edot furrowed his eyebrows, "cause now i'm dead confused...what was she bouta say?"

notti huffed watching melz as she walked downstairs, his head hung low as he ran his hand over his face. 

he ain't even wanna look at ashanti anymore. but if he did he would've saw her staring at him for the first time since they talked, cause all they've been doin was just taking turns staring at each other.

now shanti wasn't worried if he looked at her, she genuinely didn't care anymore. ashanti deadass hated melz because of this. they never got along cause she always thought that notti could do no wrong in her eyes,  literally. so when the whole thing happen her ass sided with him and used the dumbest reason to do so.

the room fell silent, the music playing lowly in the background. everyone was just looking at notti, waiting for him to answer. even courtney was quiet, cause she was just silently assuming stuff in her head that made her hate notti even more.

only noise now was notti as he quickly got up, walking out of his room.

everyone was just left confused as jay finally spoke up, "yoo, pass me the blunt dd." he slightly smiled, ignoring everything that just happened.

dd scrunched his face up, "you deadass right now?"

—> downstairs.

notti really sprinted down the stairs, making sure his sister didn't leave yet.

cause now he was heated.

he saw her open the door and he quickly followed her outside, "yoofuck is wrong wit you?" notti asked making her slightly flinch, "why is you creeping up on me like that?" she turned around seein notti behind her.

notti followed her to her car watching as she paused before opening her door, "and what you talking about?"

he laughed a lil raising his eyebrows, "you bein serious? why you talking allat shit and acting like that with ashanti?" notti looked at her, watching her face change into a mug, "bro ion wanna talk about her." she waved him off before opening her car door.

he closed his eyes takin a deep breath, "mannnn, ion give a fuck." notti shook his head as he spoke harshly, making melz completely stop to look him inna eye wit a frown on her face. "yea, i said that shit." he spoke nodding his head watching her face scrunch up more, "yo ion kno why you even care...like she cheated on you." she crossed her arms making notti look around.

he furrowed his eyebrows and made eye contact with melz, "how many times do i have to tell you; i cheated on her first—"

"that doesn't matter thooo. she still found the need to do that shit and ion play that." she simply answered shrugging as notti mugged the shit outta her, she was really pissing him off.

"is you dum— bra she barely even cheated. i was the one who actually cheated and fucked a bitch, not her. like youn kno shit bout it." notti used hand motions tryna get his point across, "and ion kno why the fuck you have this stupid ass secret animosity towards her, but that shit is dead. cause ian tryna hear shit bout it."

melz stayed silent as he continued, "she ain't do shit wrong bro. ion care if she cheated on me, she still innocent. i been told you everything but you not getting nun. i cheated on her multiple times and did a whole lotta extra dumbass shit. her 'cheating' isn't shit." he told her, "so when you see her, you not looking at her weird and talking to her like you just did now, it's nunnadat."

he looked at her as she slowly nodded, "but why is you like...so fixed up on her? like y'all been ova. you still love her or sum?" she asked, and saw notti's whole face completely softened. like this nigga practically just had smoke coming out his ears but nowww, just off of her question his anger disappeared.

notti glanced at the ground before looking at his sister, "just stay offa her ight? i'm the one who fucked up, not her." he spoke making her roll her eyes, "okay lemme go bro. i'm finna be late for my appointment."

"ight just don't say i didn't tell you." he shrugged, watching her get into her car and drive away.

notti didn't even wanna go back inside. he felt so bad for shanti and he knows for a fact that she wanna go home now. and that's not even how it was supposed to go. having her in his house made him reaaal happy. just seeing her at happy regardless of everything she went through— or what he put her through.

he just hoped that upstairs they was there comforting her, and telling her that notti told her the same exact story that shanti told people, and that he wasn't twisting it up. because he messed up, not her.

notti walked inside and locked the door, going into the kitchen thinkin bout getting a water, he was not tryna go in there at all. plus courtney nosy ass? he was dreading it fr.

but his heart stopped seeing shanti inna kitchen, opening the fridge grabbing her cranberry juice.

he smiled to himself knowing he wasn't wasting his money when he bought all that food for her. cause when there's nothing ashanti like there, she'll deadass will not eat.

notti wanted to say sum baddd, but after their last conversation earlier he was at a lost for words. but again it was the fact they was alone, again. and he wasn't gon let it go to waste.

cause he was really realizing that niggas dead wanna see them apart. he knew he was bein dramatic but still, notti was starting the realize how many people would be against they relationship if they eva get back together.

knowing that notti still ain't care. he was slowly wanting ashanti more & more now.

he watched as she tied her hair into a low ponytail with the rubber band that was previously on her hand, she sighed as she set her drink down onna counter.

she was turnt around so notti was only seeing her back view, watching as she took out her phone and started texting, hearing her nails tap on her screen.

notti thought to himself, she's definitely going home. he dead felt distraught cause he knew his sister could deadass ruin her mood so quick. knowin that it prolly took a lot for shanti to let alone come here in the first place.

after she finished texting her hands went up to her face, followed by her taking another deep breath.

notti furrowed his eyebrows at this, she wasn't okay either. shanti fanned herself with her hands before looking back on her phone.

she was about to get an anxiety attack. 

he ain't think twice before walking more into the kitchen, making her slowly turn around to look at notti.

his heart broke looking at her. it dead looked like she was about to cry her eyes were still red but it didn't seem like it was cause she was high, her high was completely ruined. it was really all of her emotions and thoughts flooding her brain, and it was tooo overwhelming.

ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʀ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇxɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴜꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬʸᴵᴺᴳ ;  ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ!

"you good?" he asked approaching her, ashanti furrowed her eyebrows stepping back from him, "don't..." she mumbled watching him as he sighed, her hands going back to fanning herself.

"take it off." notti told her inna soft ass voice, gesturing to her sweater.

she looked up at him, staring into his eyes, they looked like they was pleading her to do so. shanti didn't do anything but just look at him as slowly she felt him taking off her sweater, holding her arms so he could get the each of the sleeves off.

he put the sweater on the counter and heard her deep breaths get heavier, her face slowly turning into fear. it deadass felt like her world was spinninggg. him being here didn't even click in her head frl, she just felt this warm presence and she somewhat recognized it.

notti nodded his head looking at her, "that's good, you breathing. keep breathing." he reassured her, "but...it's getting—worse." she spoke, "that don't matter. you doin good. just look at me." notti watched as she kept tryna fan herself, looking down in the ground tryna ignore how close he was.

ashanti tried to do what he said but she couldn't. if she tried then the memories was gonna flood her head. the bad ones. if it was a couple months back she woulda looked at him and everything would've went away and she would've been calmed. but nothing was the same.

"nah— i can't. i can't." she shook her head tearing her eyes away from him, looking at her hands below her, seeing them shake real bad. ashanti felt her eyes water and she tried to blink them away, cause no matter was the circumstances were she told herself she'd never cry in front of him again.

notti looked down too seeing as she held her hands out, "i just need you to look at me though. please." he slowly spoke, he always distracted her but now she wasn't tryna look at him and he didn't know why.

"bro..." she trailed off, feeling her heart race, "you the one who— i can't look at you." ashanti told him, "that's too much." she mumbled shaking her head again, feeling him get even closer as his hand slowly moved and held ashanti's. notti felt her sweaty hands and that only made him hold them tightly, looking back at her, "you thirsty?" he asked glancing at her cran mango that laid on the counter along with her phone.

she slowly nodded, now breathing through her mouth. hearing her shaky breathing made notti wanna cry himself. the fact that she refused to look at him made him feel even worse bout everything. 

he tried to let go of one of her hands and shanti only held it tighter, "don't...don't leave." she stared at their hands.

notti paused looking at her seein her still stare at the ground, at this point ashanti just needed a presence near her, but somehow the fact that it was notti's made her feel at ease but she also got a sense of fear installed in her cause of what he put her through. it was weird. "i'm not leaving you." he spoke in a reassuring tone.

notti wanted to promise her that sooo bad that he wasn't gonna leave her. but he already knew he couldn't. he wanted to just engulf her in a big ass hug and rock her like a baby then tell her that he was sorry, but he knew he couldn't. he barely could shake off how she was acting towards him earlier, so this just piled on.

but he just wanted to talk to her without her being so tense, wit her just bein calm. fully calm.

"just let this one go, imma still hold ya other." he moved his right hand a lil making shanti slowly let go. 

notti used one hand to open her cran mango that was already kind of open, trying his hardest not to make it spill.

he carried the drink carefully and put it in between her lips, "drink." notti mumbled making her change her focus to the drink in front of her, glancing at notti, hesitating.

"please." notti spoke, it only took a few seconds before shanti started drinking, notti taking his as an opportunity to talk more in order to distract her,  a small smile formed on his face before speaking.

"i legit spent like— twenty minutes looking fa the cran mango, real shit. cause i was seeing cran grape, and i was like 'nah she hate that shit' then i saw cran apple, then white cranberry juice. i was dead like 'what the fuck is thaaat?' you know they making white cranberry juice? that shit looked like pee or sum." notti rambled watching a smile form slowly on ashanti's face as he put the drink down, knowing she was done drinking. he looked as she ended up drinking half of the lil mini bottle. he looked back at ashanti seeing her more calm. her hand unconsciously went to his again, missing his touch even tho he was still holding her other hand.

"i tried it and i was like ewwww, shits nasty." ashanti told him, feeling completely at ease now. her heart rate slowed down and went back to normal and her mind cleared up sum. "but then—"

he furrowed his eyebrows, "but then?"

she finally looked at him, her smile completely gone. the realization just hit her now that she was feeling better. and notti knew that the second she looked at him. now he felt devastated. "youn gotta say nun." notti said, letting go of her hands and slowly backed away, "you good tho?"

shanti nodded, lying. she felt her heartbeat slowly pick back up again and her peace she once had fade away. her mind crowded with thoughts that only concerned the boy in front of him. her thoughts all about the boy in front of her.

notti twirled one of his curls around his finger, not knowing what to say next. cause now shit got mad awkward.

footsteps were heard making notti turn around as ashanti was now staring at the ground, getting herself mixed into her deep thoughts again.

notti felt a slight relief seeing solana walk into the kitchen with a sleepy look on her face, "hey..." her sleepy voice faded out seeing notti also in the kitchen with ashanti.

she looked at ashanti seeing her stare at the ground, then at notti who was just looking around.

and solana already was knowing by that notti helped her, "they was waking me uppp. and i coulda sworn i told them to not try and wake me up." she spoke more,  her car keys made noise as they jingled in her hand.

a small smile formed on the twos faces, looking at solana, "they was telling me what happened. you wanna go home baby?"  her eyebrows saddened as she looked at ashanti.

she nodded her head making notti internally sigh, "okay i got you. come here." solana grabbed her hand, interlocking her hand with hers.

"lemme get your stuff real quick." solana grabbed her sweater that was on the counter, "wanna wear it?" she gestured to the sweater as ashanti nodded, her other hand reaching for the sweater as solana handed it to her.

notti watched as ashanti got babied by solana, it was real cute to see but not for notti, he was just thinking bout how fragile she really is and how aggressive he was with her. notti was trying his best not to believe it but he felt like cause of how he was with shanti made her...a lil scared around him. like he never touched her to try and hurt her but it was emotionally more than physically.

"ight we out notti. court bouta come downstairs any minute so.." she trailed off making notti slightly roll his eyes from the thought of her, "ight." he mumbled starting to walk away, "wait hol on." solana spoke as notti turned around.

"thank you." solana mouthed she knew that no one could fr get her outta her attacks like notti. notti looked at her and this time he did understand what she was saying. he gave her a slight toothless smile nodding before he went out the kitchen, walking upstairs.

he didn't even wanna go back to dd's room, he was headed straight for his so he could just spend hours thinkin bout what just happened. notti neva thought he'd be that close to shanti again but when he was he peeped how she slowly got more & more comfortable with him. and that made him think a whole lot more, his mind now flooding wit more questions. 

but that still ain't change his feelings for her, it never did.

𝐈.𝐓.𝐒👩🏽‍🔬 ☆ミ   𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🫂 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟒𝐤 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 🫶🏽 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫, 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚. 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, & 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭, 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨.

𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐞. 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫.

↓ 🥼🧪

— yalllll i'm a scientist nowww !! look at this—>  👩🏽‍🔬 

😂😂, lemme stop.

E4N🕊️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ
528K 18K 39
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
130K 2.9K 36
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...
23.9K 719 21
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐†๐ˆ๐•๐„" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...