Protect me

By AnnieWelshh

Taylor is a 14-year-old high schooler who's had a very traumatic childhood. All of her trauma has caused her... More

Taylor
Asher
Oh no
Let me go!!
Why do you care?
Why won't you eat?
The escape
The rescue
The secret
The babysitter
Your dead mf
Im Stuck
Adjustments
The calm before the storm
The last straw
Whats going on?
Who's in control?
Refusal
Hold me
The Nightmare
Portect me
The first steps
Brave
The Hospital
The Diagnosis
The Fall

The meeting

2.1K 65 13
By AnnieWelshh

    Asher silenced his phone and stuffed it in his pocket. He gazed down at Taylor and sighed. He had no other choice but to take her with him. It won't be easy but he has to make it to the meeting.

   The clock sitting on the side table said it was 11:00 am, meaning he had thirty minutes with Lucas before he had to leave. He turned to the broken boy and spoke. "Okay, so I have about thirty minutes until I have to leave for my meeting. Do you think you will be okay to stay home alone?"

  "I'll be fine don't worry" he dismissed in a emotionless voice.

"If you need anything please call me. I won't be gone too long. Maybe about 2 hours."Asher explained, running his fingers through his wavey brown hair.

  Lucas nodded, leaning forward into his arms resting on his kneecaps.

Asher and Lucas preceded to talk for the whole 30mins. Mostly about the death of Lucas's girlfriend. Asher helped Lucas make of list of things he needed to do just to help him stay on track while dealing with all these harsh emotions. Including talking to his girlfriend's parents, and his own parents.

Asher planned to do this with Lucas again tomorrow, hoping to talk more about his raw emotions during this whole ordeal.

Asher then dismissed Lucas and went to pick up Taylor from the floor. She has moved from the beige carpet to behind a chair, sitting in a submissive position still sucking her pacifier. Asher couldn't tell if she was awake or not, so he got down to her level and rubbed her knee.

"Princess you awake?"

Taylor lifted her teary-eyed face from her knees, not making eye contact with Asher.

"Honey, what's wrong??" He gently confronted standing up and setting her on his hip.

She remained silent, just buried her face into the dark gray material of Asher's hoodie. The cushiony fabric and the strong masculine smell from his cologne made her feel secure.

Asher decided not to pry further, already planning on having some private therapy time with her today as well.

He walked into Taylor's nursery and set her on the rocking chair where he packed her diaper bag with her ducky, diapers, wipes, extra pacifier, snack, a sippy cup of juice, a blanket, and anything he could think of that Taylor would need.

"Wha dat?" Taylor asked with the obvious lisp of her 'wubby'.

"Just packing a bag for when we're gone."

"We're we gwo?"

"I have a meeting with our high school's principal, and your gonna come with me."

  Taylor's eyes widened and the pacifier dropped out of her mouth. "NWO!"

  Asher slung the black diaper bag over his shoulder and made eye contact with the terrified girl. "Yes, sweetheart your gonna have to come with me. Don't worry it won't be too long. I just need to discuss some things as well as pick up some makeup homework."

  "Nwo wan" She growled, squirming out of the cushioned rocking chair and making a run for it. 

  Asher jumped into action quickly grabbing Taylor from under the armpits and setting her on his hip. She continued to fight, squirming and whining while Asher retrieved her pacifier from the floor. He made his way into the kitchen where he grabbed his keys and washed Taylos paci, and with his last goodbyes to Lucas, he left the apartment.

  He managed to make it to the car with a limited fight, but getting Taylor into the car seat was a whole other story.

  Asher lowered Taylor into the car seat but she instantly stiffened and clung to Asher's neck.

  "Nwooo!!" Her voice broke into wails.

   Asher ignored her cries and continued to strap her in. She kicked and pulled but to no avail, she was still strapped in. At that point, her cries became gagging as she choked on her sobs.

"Taylor you need to calm down your gonna make yourself sick." He urged, handing her the sippy cup of juice and encouraging her to drink.

  Taylor just set the drink in her lap, not wanting the extra calories. Asher knew pushing it would make her even more upset so he just handed Taylor her paci and Ducky and began to drive the car.

  The motion of the car seemed to have eased Taylor enough to the point where she could put her 'wubby' in her mouth and try to relax. At first, the idea of a pacifier disgusted Taylor, but since she just sucked on her thumb anyway the pacifier was more convenient.

   Asher remembered that Taylor loved One Direction music so he began the play a random song of There's

  🎶Diana
  Let me be the one to
  Light a fire inside those eyes
  You've been looking lonely
  You don't even know me
  But I can feel you crying
  Diana
  Let me be the one to
  Lift your heart up
  And save your life
  I don't think you even realize
  Baby you'd be saving mine🎶

  He couldn't help but laugh at the obvious smiles from Taylor as she listened to the song.

  After about 15minutes Asher parked his car in the student parking located right outside the campus and exited his car. He opened the door to Taylor's seat and gave her a quick reminder before he let her out.

  "Okay, princess I know this is your first time being little around people and it can be a bit scary, but you need to stay in your headspace. No one will judge you, there are other littles in the school that I've worked with as well so don't worry. I do want you to stay by my side the whole time, absolutely no running off." He lectured.

Taylor lightly nodded, taking her wubby out of her mouth and setting it in the car seat cup holder.

Asher furrowed his eyebrows, "baby it's okay if you want you pacifier, no ones gonna judge you". She reassured unbuckling and lifting her out of the car seat. He engulfed her small hand his his large one, slug the diaper bag over his shoulder and began to walk towards the building. Asher felt more comfortable carrying Taylor, but since it is her first time being little in public he was trying to cut her a little slack.

Taylor walked wobbly and awkward, occasionally pulling down her shirt to cover the diaper peeking out of her pants. Her heart was racing and hands her shaking like crazy. Taylor was never scared coming to school, so this new switch confused her.

   Taylor squeezed Asher's hand as they entered the campus. Kids sitting on the benches and standing in there little circles. Asher's occasional wave or quick hey as Taylor held her head low in hopes no one would see her.

  She let out a sigh of relief when they arrived at the attendance office. Sure there was people but at least no judgmental teens. 

   "Hey Cathy!" Asher greeted the lady at the front desk.

   "Oh hello Asher!! Glad to see you ba-" Cathy stopped when her eyes were met with the anxious Taylor's, standing close the Asher with her thumb in her mouth. "Aww, well hi sweetie pie. How have you been?" She cooed

  Taylor looked at the floor and scooted even closer to Asher. He chuckled and put his hand behind her back "sorry, she's just getting used to being little in public so she's a little clingy right know."

  "Oh don't worry at all!! I didn't know Taylor was a little. How old is she?"

  "Well I want her to get to the headspace of about a 1-2 year old, cause I think that's most natural for her, but she hasn't quite slipped that young yet."

  "How adorable! She's gonna make such a cute little. Anyways, your here for the meeting right?"

  "Mhm!"

"Right this way"

  Cathy led the two into a conference room down a far hallway of the office and reassured that Mr.Moore would be there soon. There was two cushioned seats facing the big wooden desk centered in the middle of the room. Asher took a seat with Taylor on his lap. She squirmed and stuck another finger in her mouth.

"No baby that's yucky, here's your pacifier love" he eased her hands out of her mouth replacing it with the plastic. She tried to spit it out but Asher held it in. She usually wouldn't refuse her wubby but she wasn't very comfortable with the idea of sucking it in public.

After a short few minutes the door opened and a tall slender man in his mid 30's walked in. He was wearing a white button up with a gray tie that matched perfectly with his pants. His hair was brown and eyes were a dark green.

"Well hello Asher!" He fretted with enthusiasm.

"Hello Mr.Moore, thank you for making time for this." Asher extended his hand which received a fern shake.

"It's no problem!" He went to go sit on his brown rolly chair in the other side of the desk. "And who's this little one." He smiled.

"This is Taylor, she goes to this school and is a involuntary regressor. She's token a few days off though, getting used to her headspace. You see, that's sorta what I'm here to talk to you about."

"Continue" He encouraged.

"Well you see, there's quite a few little in this school, but no one really knows. Cause 5 or more days a week these littles have to break out of there headspace in order to go to school." Asher continued to talk about all the psychological problems that could cause an age regressor.

Taylor sat on Asher's lap with no desire to get off. She was very on edge ever since she got on campus, the thought of students seeing her like this was horrifying. She was currently out of her headspace, stress sucking on her wubby.

After only a few minutes of Asher talking, Taylor felt a familiar pressure on her bladder, she had to pee.

"Thats why I think It would be a good idea to start a program on campus where age regressors can learn in a safe and comforting environment."

Mr.Moore sat and pondered for a second before replying. "That's a great idea!! I would completely be willing to help you with this idea. If you and me can make a solid plan this program would be possible by next week."

"Alright!! Thank you so much!!"

The two began the write some plans in some note book while Taylor's desperate squirming intensified. Asher thought her wiggling was out of boredom, so he set her on the floor with a few baby toys.
———————————————————————

Taylor blushed as she felt the two pairs of eyes staring at her, waiting for her to pick up a toy. She turned to Asher and made grabby hands, wanting to be held.

"Not now sweetheart, we're almost done just hang on a bit," Asher explained.

Taylor sulked as the boys continued to talk. The pressure was unbearable, and her weak bladder wasn't on her side.

After another 5mins, Taylor's bladder gave up. She felt the warm liquid fill her diaper, spreading her legs farther apart. Her eyes filled with tears as she shifted uncomfortably on the rough gray carpet.

"Alright sounds like a plan, I'll notify you if anything goes wrong, but for now expect this to be completed by next Monday." Mr.Moore reassured, standing up from his desk.

"Thank you so much!" Asher exclaimed. They said their final goodbyes as the principal left the room. Asher kneeled down the Taylor, who was sitting awkwardly on the floor.

"Thank you for being such a good girl during the meeting! Now how about we get my homework then go home." Asher puts the toys in the diaper bag and picks up Taylor.

Taylor squirms a bit in Asher's hold but stops when she relaxes in the warmth of Asher's chest. She's so comfortable she hardly noticed the heat of the bright summer sun as she walks out of the attentnce office.

When she realized she was know in the view of many of her own class mates she jumped into an upright positions. She pushed off Asher's hoddie and tried to get down, but he just tightened his grip.

Panic started to set in as he wouldn't let go. Taylor spit her wubby into her hand and yanked on Asher's shirt. "Down"

"No baby I'm gonna hold you. Don't worry I just need to pick up some work then we can go home hunny."

Taylor head franticly smung as she began to see people from her school. Cute boys, old friends, popular girls, and teachers were walking around also. She dug her head into Ashers shoulder and tried to slow her rapid breathing.

She could hear the chatter of lively people and Asher's occasional greeting. She felt as if everyone was looking at her disgusting self. Every kid and teacher was laughing and judging her.

Hot tears ran down her face and her hands when over her ear in attempt to escape.

She felt a chilling breeze of air as Asher walked into the schools gym. Taylor slightly turned her head to see we're she was, but was relieved when she saw no students in the gym.

"Hey Mr.Bennett!" Asher greeted when met with his P.E teacher. The middle aged man had graying blond hair and tanned arms and legs. He stood at about 5'11 wearing some gray sweats and red tee.

"Well hello Asher! Haven't seen you in awhile"

"Yeah that's sorta why I'm hear. I've been caring for my new little and had to miss a few days. I was wondering if there was anyway I could make up some of the assignments?" Asher asked patting Taylor's bottom as she raised her head. She used her tiny fist to wipe her tears and then suck on.

Asher listened to Mr. Bennetts instructions until the bell rang. "Well that's my cue, I have to go meet my students out on the field. You have a good day and make sure to give me the work sheet when you get back." He sprinted out the door. One gone Asher gave Taylor a quick bounce and locked eyes with her sparkling blue ones.

"You ready to get home little one!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 53 15
(I didn't wanna wait till I finished watching Drake & Josh to write this, don't come at me for inaccuracies 😭) Drake's been struggling, Josh helps t...
11.9K 396 11
In the year 4896... Life is hard, but for Sophie, it has been a nightmare. Growing up in a place where she is considered a mere inconvenience due to...
142K 1.7K 29
This story is based on Little Bethany who has had a troubled life growing up neglected by her own family and ignored by others in her community. Dani...
119K 2.3K 192
⚠️DONT ADD TO AGEPLAY READING LISTS⚠️ BxB age regression story! Angst, Fluff, A little smut (only when not regressed) We'll see how this goes Trying...