ศšepeศ™ (BNHA x Vampire Knight...

By Red_light13

Calling her Quirk: Vampire was meant to be a joke more then anything else. A little graphic perhaps, but it s... More

Chapter 1: Hero Training
Chapter 2: Hero Training part 2
Chapter 3: Cravings
Chapter 4: Class Rep
Chapter 5: Blood
Chapter 6: Them
Chapter 8: Little Monster

Chapter 7: Replay

75 4 1
By Red_light13

Nezu's small furry body popped out from the side of Aizawa's scarf. Giving me a cheerful wave as Aizawa made his way into the room. Followed by Recovery Girl, whose expression seemed to have shifted slightly.

"Oh...um hi." I didn't really know what to say to them. Aizawa was carrying such a seriousness to his presence; more serious than normal at least. But then The Principle seemed fairly cheery as he walked in.

"I'm glad to see that you are un injured." Nezu said, hopping down onto my hospital bed. "Not a scratch or bruise in sight."

"Which raises the question, how did you end up unconscious on the 5th floor?" Aizawa said, cutting off Nezu's positive attitude.

"I-I don't really remember, everything got kinda fuzzy as I ran away." I said honestly. Looking between Aizawa and Nezu.

"Ran away from what?" Aizawa said dryly, leaning against the infirmary wall.

"You know when one has forgotten something It is often best to start at the beginning." Nezu said, sitting down on the edge of my bed. Emulating the look of a child waiting to be told a bedtime story.

"And try not to leave anything out Sasaki." Aizawa added, keeping his eyes trained on me.

"I-I wasn't feeling well..." I said slowly, trying to place the memories from this morning.

"Like a headache? Or were you vomiting? Was it quirk related?" Aizawa asked.

They were fair enough questions, he was a teacher after all. But despite that I didn't want to tell him that my 'quirk' was the culprit. Hell this was a school for superheroes, would they even let me stay if I told them the truth? Should I even stay after what happened?

"Probably a bit of both... My head and throat for the most part. But since my quirk gives me some enhanced hearing, the sound of everyones heart beat was getting a bit much in class. You know with all the whole election thing for Class Rep." I explained, "That's why I went to the bathroom on the 3rd floor. I wanted to find somewhere quiet to just clear my head."

I was expecting them to ask me another question. But instead Aizawa just nodded at me.

"But when I was in the bathroom I started to feel dizzy. Like the room was spinning, and my body started to feel weak. I was going to call someone for help when I realized I could barely stand but-"

"You left your phone and backpack in the classroom." Aizawa finished.

"Right, so I decided to go find Recovery Girl. I knew she was just up a flight of stairs so it seemed like a simple enough plan."

"Why didn't you just knock on one of the other classroom doors if you were feeling that ill?"

Aizawa's mind really was scary sometimes. I had barely been talking for 30 seconds and he was already finding holes in my story.

"I-I." I looked down.

"Well?" Aizawa really wasn't in the mood for my nervousness.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone." My voice was soft, as I peaked up at him. His expression, unchanging.

"What do you mean?" Nezu asked, his sweet voice balancing out Aizawas. It was a very odd version of good cop bad cop. Maybe, good mouse, grumpy hero?

But it was working well enough. I mean lying to them about my cravings wasn't going to help anyone. And if they think i'm too dangerous to have around then it's probably for the best right? I do have monsters chasing me after all.

"I was hungry. And that can sometimes make me lose control."

"You wrote that on your application, and I believe the school supplies you with animal blood at your request. Does it not?" Aizawa asked, blandly.

"It does! It's just- well its not..."

I couldn't hold his gaze.

"It's not staying down."

"Oh my! Do you have any idea why?" Nezu asked, his cute little ears twitching slightly at my statement.

"It's not healthy to resist the transition, Saori. Your true genes are begging to come out. Why don't you let them?"

A shiver ran down my spine as I looked away from the Principal. "I'm sure i'll figure it out..."

"You and Recovery Girl can talk about it more later. As for now, can we get back to the point please?"

"Oh yeah-" My attention snapped back to the sleep deprived professor. "I was trying to get to Recovery Girl... The trip itself was exhausting. All my body wanted to do was shut down...But I refused to let it. So I kept pushing myself, one foot in front of the other. One step at a time."

"And then?" Aizawa asked.

My gaze looked over at Recover Girl before looking back at my teacher. They were going to think I was crazy. But Kaname was dangerous. I mean from what Recovery girl said they were gone, but for how long?

That atmosphere in the room shifted from one of conserin of my well-being to something much colder. The shift in my mood must have been apparent on my face as I spoke.

"I was almost to the top of the stairs when I heard him." I started, the nervousness replaced with a fearful kind of calm. "It was as if he was standing just a few feet away from me. But when I turned to look for him there was no one there." I croaked, trying to keep my fingers from trembling all over again. "But then I heard him again, no I felt him as he whispered in my ear. I even saw a flash of his face before it vanished into thin air."

"Is this someone you know? Or someone you've heard of before?" Aizawa asked, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"I-I knew him. Well, O-or at least I-I thought I did before..."

All the windows in the room cracked again as the memory played in my head. The cold bedroom, the blood stained sheets, his crimson eyes, Yuki's unmoving body.

And once again, tears began to fall. Quite tears, scared tears. Tears that fell down my cheeks and onto the bed as I looked Aizawa in the eye.

"He's a Beast in Human Form."

Silence filled the room at the intensity of my tone. The way my body trembled as I spoke.

"So I ran... I had to get away from him, I knew what he would do to me if he managed to get me." I said softly, looking over at Recovery Girl again..

"That's why I freaked out when I woke up. I thought I was trapped all over again. I'm sorry for scaring you."

"Oh I've seen way worse than you Dearie. Don't worry yourself about little Ol' me." Recovery Girl said sweetly. Her warm smile gave me a small amount of reassurance as I continued.

"I was probably running on pure adrenaline as I ran out of the stairwell. I wasn't even looking where I was going, I just knew I needed to get away. That's when the other one showed up."

"Other one?" Nezu asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"Their relatives I think, but the family dynamic is weird with them." I responded. "I wish I could say that one was good and the other was bad. But they're both just their own flavors of sadistic and cruel."

"And what is it they wanted from you?" Aizawa asked. his eyes glued on me as I spoke.

An audible gulp left my mouth as I looked between the three adults. Trying to think of a suitable comparison to what they wanted from me. The reason he did this to me.

"Are you familiar with Quirk Marriages?" I asked, letting out a low sigh. "Because on the simplest level that's what they want from me."

They exchanged a serious look before looking back at me. It looked like they wanted to ask more questions. But instead they both waited patiently for me to continue.

"I was running down the hall when the other one showed up. Almost as if he just materialized just a few feet away from me. So I turned to run back the other way. Only to see that I had an enemy on either side of me now." I explained, my gaze shifting between them. "I knew I couldn't beat them in a fight. They're inhumanly strong, and I don't just mean physically.

That's why I ran away from them the first time. Why I came here; before they could force me-"

The words caught dead in my throat. I didn't want to say it, I didn't even want to be talking about this. But if anyone got hurt because I wasn't honest with them now, it would be on me. And I didn't want anyone else getting hurt because of me.

"I was stuck between them, with no way out. Not with how my body was behaving. I thought I was done for... But that's when I heard bells."

"Like the Alarm do to the break in?" Aizawa asked.

"No, there were no Alarms. These bells were gentle and soft, as if telling me everything was going to be okay." I said, a soft smile playing on my lips at the memory. "I know it sounds crazy, but I think I saw cherry blossoms too, just floating through the hallway."

Then it clicked.

"Right the Cherry blossoms! I followed them through a door to get away. And once I was inside I barricaded myself inside."

"And then you just passed out?" Aizawa seemed almost unsatisfied with that ending.

"No... there was more. But it's all kinda fuzzy. At that point the adrenaline was leaving my body and I was losing sense of what was happening." I explained, trying to remember. "I know there was a guy in there, and I remember him talking a lot. Like he was narrating something to me, or giving some kind of a speech. But I couldn't make out all his words."

"Did you recognize this man too?" Nezu asked.

"No, I don't think I knew him. But he kept calling me 'Little Hero' and He kept saying I ruined everything." I said, trying to remember more clearly. But the only thing that came to mind was the memory of his heartbeat, the way his blood pulsed through his veins.

I could feel the color drain from my face as the realization hit. I attacked him; no I didn't just attack him. I bit him. I didn't even know who he was, or why he was there. But I remember sinking my fangs into him so clearly.

"And as long as you suck them dry you won't need to worry about that little curse taking root."

His words played on repeat in my mind as the reality set in. I didn't know what my bite did to people. Based on the way he said it, it would probably turn that poor man I bit into a Level E; Or something worse. Was there anything worse than becoming a level E?

"I attacked him..." I said just above a whisper. Earning surprised looks from the staff members in the room. "I remember biting him, No wonder I didn't have any wounds." The panic was setting in as I looked over at the surprised Recovery Girl.

"The sunlight didn't hurt when I woke up, my jaw didn't ache." my breath quickened as the pieces started falling into place. I tried to stay calm, But it wasn't working. "I lost control, that poor man. I didn't even realize- Oh God what if I killed him!"

"Slow down there Sasaki." Aizawa said, walking closer to my hospital bed. "You didn't attack anyone."

"No, I know I did. I remember-"

"Sasaki look at me." His voice held so much force as he looked down at me. His eyes never leaving my own.

"Nezu and I wanted to hear your side of the story before showing you the surveillance footage."

"What do you mean? What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, not following his statement.

"Here, See for yourself." Nezu said, pulling out a phone about half his size from one of his tiny mouse pockets. And then handed it to me.

The footage started out the same as I described. I was coming out of the bathroom on the third floor and using the wall as a support as I hobbled my way towards the stairs.

"Just keep watching." Aizawas gaze stayed glued to my face as I watched the footage, rather then watching the footage himself.

Watching myself struggle at going up stairs was cringer then I had hoped it would be. There were parts where I would just pull on the railing, dragging myself up one step at a time. While other times I was just crawling on all fours. But to my surprise I didn't stop at the fourth floor. I seemed to have completely missed the sign. Which seemed impossible seeing as the floor level was painted in huge font on the wall I was using to push myself forward on. But there I was walking right past it.

"That's why it took so long." I mumbled, mentally slapping myself for being such an idiot.

When I was almost to the landing of the 5th floor is when things started getting weird. I watched myself turn around suddenly before searching the area for something. But there was nothing on the screen and the only sound came from me when I sighed, or groaned at how sick I was feeling.

Then my neck snapped to the side. As if someone was standing right next to me. The fear and shock was clear as day on my face before I yelled. "You don't get to talk about Yuki!" My voice bounced all around the stairwell in an echo. But there was no sign of Kaname.

I watched myself pause for a moment before I started sprinting up the stairs like my life depended on it. I didn't even think twice as I approached the 'Anti Quirk Security Doors'

Now if I had a normal quirk I probably would have been in alot of pain if I tried to break down that door. But I was infected with the bite of a pureblood vampire which made my quirk react in really weird ways.

And apparently that included throwing a door 10 times my size off its hinges in a fear filled dash away from someone who wasn't actually there.

I watched myself run forward, wanting nothing more than to get away. But then I slammed my shoes into the floor, the loud squeaking sound reverberated through the audio at a painfully high frequency. But there was no one in front of me. The video showed me just staring out into the air, but there was no figure.

It was clear to anyone watching that I was seeing and reacting to something. Hell, I was yelling at the air to leave me alone.

But it was abundantly clear that I was completely and utterly alone in that Hallway.

"So I imagined all of it?" I asked in disbelief, The video ending after I ran into the room with the green door, slamming it shut behind me. "N-no that can't be right; It was so real."

"Well that depends." Aizawa said, as the video came to an end. "It's not like there aren't quirks that are able to alter what shows up on cameras. So if either of them have an ability like that then-"

"No." I shook my head at Aizawa's proposal. "Other than maybe shattering the cameras. That's not really how their powers work." I said quietly.

I honestly didn't know how to feel. I mean according to the video. I hallucinated everything. Which meant I didn't actually bite anyone; that those monsters hadn't found me. But that my brain had given me that nightmare all on its own. There was relife, but there was also a sinking worry in my stomach.

"Well that means we have to have a different kind of conversation Sasaki." Aizawa said with a sigh. Snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Are you going to expel me?" I asked, mentally preparing myself for the worst. I had gone a bit crazy. Not to mention I destroyed a very expensive door in the process.

"Oh no, nothing like that." Nezu smiled, patting my knee reassuringly. "We wouldn't be a very good school if we just expelled kids whose quirk reacted oddly."

"Then what kind of conversation?" I asked, tilting my head at Aizawa.

But instead of answering, he looked over at Nezu. Who was now walking a little bit closer to me.

"We don't need to talk about it at this moment." Nezu said gently, looking up at my confused face. "But hallucination or not. It appears these individuals have caused you a great deal of pain."

"I mean this with all due respect...." I said softly, looking down at the mouse. "But please don't try and get involved."

I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes as I looked between them.

I could tell by the look on their faces that my words bothered them. But they're was nothing they could do to help me.

Not really.

"Sasaki, If these people are trying to force you into something like a quirk marriage-"

"They won't get caught, Aizawa. They're not the kind of people you can just take to court, or throw in jail." I said, cutting him off. "Not all bad guys live in the shadows. Some have enough power that the rules simply don't apply to them."

"An unfortunate truth of this society." Nezu said, his tone more serious. "Rules often do not apply to the rich and powerful."

"But that doesn't mean we won't do what we can." Aizawa added, his sternness fading. "But you're going to have to give us more information for us to be of much help."

Help? They were heroes sure, but it wasn't like they were going to be able to do much against Pureblood Vampires. Would they? And telling them could just put me in more danger, it could put everyone in more danger. The Aristocratic Vampires had eyes everywhere. And what they see, Kaname will most likely know about.

"I'll think about it... But please. I don't want them showing up here because you gave a notice to the police."

Aizawa let out a tiered sigh. "Common, you still got an hour of school."

And with that, we all made our way towards the door.

~

~

~

Thanks for Reading!

-Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
244K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...