๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น โคถ ใ€Œ ๐‘ฒ๐‘ต๐’€ ๐‘ฟ...

By starrysnite

โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š.. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ข ๐™„? โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-f... More

Intro !! Woohoo !!
Your Bitchass Woke Up Late
I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore..
WHAT THE HEL- Wait Nvm It's Only A Chipmunk
Exercising - Your Worst Enemy.
As Dumb As A Roc- Boulder.
Worst Cooks In Ameri- Japan
Mr. Fox Beats Your Ass
Cancelled Sabito On Twitter
Surprise Party
R.I.P., Tanjirou's Long Hair
Old Friend
How To Kick Balls: 101
Sleepover
Haganezuka With The 'Tude
Kazumi Worries For Your Bowels
In The Depths
a/n (not rly tho, just me complaining)
Fedora Fucker
That's A Lot Of Damage!
Disney Princess
Overdramatic
Enter: Boar Bitch
Eeny Meeny Miney Moe...
Sherlock Holmes
Knee Murderer
WikiHow: To Flip Off A Lower Moon
Hang In There! (Literally!)
The Hashira's Reenactment Of Judge Judy
You Threatened.. Muzan Kibutsuji?
Get That Away From Me!
Pathetic Attempt At Charades
Mission Impossible!
Girls Don't Fart
Six In The Morning
Wakey Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Resentment
Truths Revealed
You Screw Yourself Over
Haganezuka Throws A Tantrum
Au Revoir!
All Aboard!
Don't Let The Bedbugs Bite!
Trouble In Paradise
Eyes Opened
Let's Make A Deal
Reunited At Last
Traitor
Bitter Goodbyes
Zombie
A Father's Love
You Turn Into An Old Man
Zenitsu's Stomach Goes Through World War III
Awkward Conversations 101
Shenanigans But Make It Fancy
Getting Blackmailed By A Toddler! Whoopee!
Who Doesn't Love Getting Slammed Into Fourteen Walls?
Second Guessing
The Hardest Thing
Eli Having No Sense Of Direction
The Return of The Psychopathic Swordsmith
Revealing The Truth
Life Without You
Enter: Flamboyant Bitch
Mission Impossible-er
Flashy Lights
Inosuke Goes Through Puberty
Another Day, Another Blackmail
Meeting
Eli Gets Extremely Humbled
Dรฉjร  Vu๏ฟผ
Disoriented
Slandering Eli, Pt. 2719
im alive !! woo!! (a/n)
The Emergence
That One Britney Spears Song
Broken Record
Enter: The First Wife
Lucky Is She
Karma, Bitch!
Missing
At Long Last
His Perspective
After The Storm
Heart to Heart
Slipped Out
Room Arrest
The Great Ice Cream War - Chocolate Vs. Vanilla
Training Dummy
Not-So Sleeping Beauty
No Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
Into The Village
Mohawk Boy
You're Not Schizophrenic, Are You?
The Key
A Puny Crow Kicks Your Ass
Fucked Up Version Of Excalibur
Oh No, He's Hot!
Oogies!
Somebody, Fix The Wifi..
You're Single, Aren't You?
Hips Don't Lie!
In Which: You Drown Like The Titanic

Read The Room

757 45 17
By starrysnite

ugh i love the rain and all but it's literally been raining non-stop for the past two weeks </3

i need my summer back pls

WARNING : Swearing , Gore , Blood , Violence

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

A moment of silence ensued between the two of you; that was, before his voice arose once more as he trailed his claws down your frozen figure, "A fragile human girl caught in my grasp. How fortunate for me."

Fear gripped your heart, but you still attempted to gather up your courage. You knew this encounter was nothing more than a dream — he wouldn't be able to do anything to you, but the dream felt so vivid; so real.

"Why are you after me?" you managed to ask, your voice tinged with quivers.

Muzan darkly chuckled, his eyes squinting, "Like I said, it's not you I'm after. I desire of what's in your body; I want your blood. Along with that, I want your knowledge of the future."

He continued as you each stared into each others irises, "You possess those abilities that I need — powers that could challenge my reign. I cannot allow that, now can I? So, I have sent my demons to capture you in the waking world."

He leaned closer to you, whispering mere inches away from your face, "But, since we're here in the realm of your consciousness, I can relish in your fear here, instead."

You remained silent, trying to get ahold of your racing heart.

Muzan chuckled once more, "It piques my interest of how you were once so fiery, back in Asakusa.. yet here, you cower beneath my presence. Why the sudden change of heart, girl?"

Your mind raced in a desperate attempt on trying to grasp and make sense of the situation you found yourself in.

You swallowed, quirking a suspicious brow and forcing a small smirk, "So, what you're saying.. is you're threatened by me?"

With a surge of determination, you stood your ground, despite your paralyzed body, and faced Muzan defiantly, "You might think you're some hot-shot, but I'm not intimidated by you."

You continued, your tone growing hostile, "No matter what you throw my way, I'll never be scared of you. If you think for a mere second, that I'd willingly join forces with you.. you're delusional!"

This was mostly meant to irritate Muzan — you were terrified of the demon king.

"I meant what I said back in Asakusa, asshole. When I mean something, I don't go back on my word. So help me god, I'm not dying until your ancient, stinky old body is rotting away beneath the sun."

Muzan's lips curled into a sadistic smile as he circled you, his steps deliberate and predatory. "Oh, how valiant," he mocked, his voice dripping with derision. "But you are but a mere human, powerless against me."

You seethed back to him, "I hate your guts. I'll find a way to make it possible."

He crossed his arms to his chest, humming, "Akari Izumi. Does that name sound familiar to your ears? She was the brat who I had slain three years ago. You share that same attitude she held with me — I don't like it."

You furrowed your brows, "I.. don't know who you're talking about." Muzan's smile faltered, his eyes coldly narrowing on you once more, "Oh, really? Is that so?"

With a snap of his fingers, a familiar figure appeared in front of you — her body mutilated and covered in irony, crimson blood.

Her sword laid within her limp fingers as her organs were out on full display. Her neck just barely hung onto her torso, it being bent at an unusual degree.

Her bloodied face was complimented by her tear-stained cheeks, her mouth filled with blood, that seemed to be dripping out of it, along with her violet eyes cracked wide open; full of pure terror.

Her constellation haori had been torn to shreds, the once gleaming yellow constellations now stained a dark red.

You immediately widened your eyes as a wave of nausea overcame you; tears spilling from your eyes as you let out a blood curdling scream at the sight of your dear companion, "AKAARII!!"

Your throat cracked as your screams grew louder, "NOO!! NO, OH MY GOD.. HOLY SHIT!" You snapped your head towards Muzan, rage coursing through your very veins, "I'LL KILL YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU, I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!!"

Your screams then quickly turned into a loud sob, as you squeezed your eyes shut and lowered your head. You fought to regain your composure as his figure loomed over you.

Your face turned red as your eyes swelled from your tears, moisturizing your cheeks. Muzan grabbed hold of your chin, forcefully snapping it upwards towards him, "Heed my warning, girl. If you don't do as I say.. and willingly turn yourself over to me, this will be the consequence."

You squinted your tear-ridden eyes his way as he pointed to Akari's body, "LET GO OF ME!! LET GO OF ME, I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

Muzan feigned ignorance to your screams, forcing your head to her body, hissing, "Your precious little friends will meet a worse fate than her if you continue to refuse, do you understand me?"

You snapped your eyes shut once more, continuing to scream at the top of your lungs, "FUCK YOU!! FUCK YOU!! LET ME GO, LET ME GO!!"

Muzan slammed your head back down, finally walking away, "Get my words engraved into your mind before it's too late."

You whipped your head his way, blood now making its way out of your eyes, "MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!! I'LL KILL YOU, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL DO!"

He halted in his footsteps, before slightly turning his head your way, an eery smirk visible, "I'd love to see you try, girl."

『✦』

In just a mere second you had fully snapped back to consciousness with a gasp. You immediately brought a hand over your lips, before letting out a horrified scream, "NO! NO, NO!!"

You thrusted yourself out of tbe spring, wrapping a nearby towel around you in a frenzy, mumbling to yourself panickedly, "No.. oh fuck, oh fuck! No!"

The image of Akari's mutilated body replayed in your mind like a broken record — her blood stricken eyes staring into yours, completely horrified.

As you slid on the back of a nearby rock and fell to the ground, you heard Tanjirou worriedly yell your name from the distance, "(Y/N)!" Followed by Eli's concerned calls, "(Y/N)!?"

Bringing your hands to cover your ears, you buried your face within your knees, softly sobbing.

Not receiving an answer, Eli tried again, his concern raising drastically, "(Y/N), we're coming over..!" Tanjirou added on, "In our towels!"

Eli's tone quickly turned monotone as he deadpanned at Tanjirou, "Well, no fucking shit. You really think I'm going to go over there butt naked?!"

You whipped your head upwards, before shouting with a shaky voice, "No! No.. don't come over! Please!" You then mustered up the power to regain your footing, before making your way over, "I'll.. just tell you from here.."

Reaching a nearby rock that acted as a wall between your two parties, you sat against it, before hitching your breath, 'Do I.. really want to tell them? What if they don't believe me? What if they get into danger?'

You let out a shaky exhale, running a hand through your damp locks as you forced back a cry, "No, I can't! I can't tell you.. something will happen!"

Losing your composure, you broke down once more, "Fuck! Fuck, fuck! I can't— You'll both—!"

Tanjirou placed a hand against the rock, his brows furrowing, "(Y/N), you know we're here for you! Please.. just don't shut yourself out."

From the other side of the rock, Eli called back, "What are you talking about, (Y/N)?! You can tell us anything! It's just like you told me.. we have each other to lean on.."

You slowly widened your eyes as he continued, his tone growing desperate, "So please, just for once, live up to your promise and lean on me — lean on us."

An uncomfortable silence enveloped the atmosphere, before you finally spoke up, "If I tell you.. you won't believe me. You'll think I'm lying.. and I don't know what he'll do if I tell you."

Tanjirou raised his brows confusedly, "He'll..?" He trailed off, allowing Eli to continue, "(Y/N), you really think we give a fuck about some random 'he'? Just tell us. We'll believe you, we promise."

You tucked your hair behind your ears, before raising your head and looking at the body of water that laid ahead of you, "Muzan Kibutsuji.. I don't know how.."

Your voice began to break, "But he.. entered my dream, or something.. and he—!" An image of Akari's mutilated body flashed in your mind, "Oh god! Oh my god!"

Tanjirou reacted immediately, his voice expressing a tinge of anger, but mostly worry, "What did he do to you!?"

Eli let out an exhale, "Okay.. isn't that the, what's it called.." His voice then raised as he soon realized, "HOLY SHIT, WASN'T THAT THE DEMON LORD OR WHATEVER?! THE ONE YOU THREATENED!?"

Soon enough, to your shock, Tanjirou came rushing over, his brows knitted. Eli widened his eyes, "HEY, TABASCO! WHAT IF SHE'S— and.. he's already over there."

He crouched down to your level, water drops still laying across his exposed skin, "What happened?!" You slowly diverted your gaze to Tanjirou's eyes, "He—! He killed—! Akari's body—! Her organs were.. they were everywhere!"

You continued, your breathing quickening, "Her.. neck— holy shit, it was detached from her shoulders!! He forced me to look at it.. and he said..!"

Tanjirou placed his hands on your shoulders, his eyes prompting you to continue, "He said if I don't turn myself over.. what happened to Akari will happen to everyone I love!"

You let your head fall limp into Tanjirou's chest, your sob worsening, "I lost my brother, I can't lose you guys, too!! I— I'm so scared! I've never been more terrified in my life!"

Tanjirou's brows creased together as he enveloped his arms around your shaken figure as a tear pricked his waterline, "(Y/N)..!" He began to stroke your wet locks, his voice breaking, "Nothing.. is going to happen to us. Nothing's going to happen to you."

Eli bit his lip, awkwardly taking a step forwards before sitting criss-crossed beside the two of you, "Kibubooty is just making empty threats. That pussy wouldn't reveal himself even if his life counted on it."

He averted his gaze to his fingers, to which he fidgeted with, "You're not going to lose us, (Y/N)." Eli raised his head, his gaze hardening, "We're not leaving your side, not now; not ever."

Eli scooted closer to the both of you, tears welling up within his eyes while he reluctantly placed a comforting hand on your back.

The three of you simply sat there, taking in each other's presence — finding solace within one another.

『✦』

It had been a couple of hours since the three of you departed from the hot springs, and you each knelt around a table in a comfortable silence.

Well — it was comfortable to your companions, but not for you. If anything, it was more than tense; it was insufferable. You didn't take well to opening up, and the after-effect of it was like torture.

It didn't help that you were traumatized from your encounter, either.

You awkwardly picked at your food, your face expressionless. As you fed Hoshi a nut, you bit your lip, 'I.. don't know what to do.'

You took grasp of your chopsticks, only to struggle to hold them properly — it was a common occurrence to you. Despite being in this fictional world for more than three years, you had never truly gotten the hang of chopsticks.

Eli took notice of this almost immediately, his eyes glued onto your hands, before they slowly trailed up to your agitated features.

As your anger began to slowly arise, your thoughts wandered back to Muzan, which made your anger grow even more.

You clenched your teeth as you inwardly raged, 'KIBUTSUJI! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU! I WANT YOU TO DIE THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH EVER!'

You began to stab your bowl of rise with your chopsticks, 'DIE! DIE, DIE! I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD! WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE, ANYWAYS!?'

Once Tanjirou caught a whiff of your angered scent, he halted his movements before narrowing his eyes on you worriedly.

Eli lightly nudged Tanjirou with his elbow, before whispering into his ear — though it was easy to tell what he was whispering, "Tabasco.. I think she's getting angry—!"

With that being your final straw, you chucked the chopsticks across the room out of pure anger, "FUCK YOU!! I HATE YOU!!" You abruptly shot to your feet, before kicking your bowl of rice, causing it to spill across the ground.

Both Tanjirou and Eli flinched — Eli jumped onto Tanjirou and hung onto his shoulders for protection, his eyes widened, "(Y/N)?!"

Tanjirou widened his eyes as well, "(Y/N), what are you—!" You snapped your head towards the two, angered tears pricking your eyes, "ELI, I'M NOT OBLIVIOUS! I CAN HEAR YOUR LOUD ASS MOUTH WHISPERING!!"

You pulled the roots of your hair up, "IT'S NOT EVEN A WHISPER, AT THAT POINT! YOU COULDN'T BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS!"

You bit your lip, fighting back the urge to break into an ugly, furious cry. You paced back and forth, feigning ignorance to Tanjirou's and Eli's gaze on you.

Eli recoiled defensively soon after, "Wh- huh?! I didn't mean it like that! Tabasco, tell her!" Tanjirou shot Eli a look of annoyance, before his features softened as he turned back to you, "(Y/N), what's the matter? Talk to me."

You halted in your steps, "THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, WHAT'S THE MATTER!? YOU ALREADY KNOW! I CAN'T HOLD MY CHOPSTICKS, I'M STUCK IN THIS DAMN VILLAGE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, AND MUZAN IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!"

Tanjirou stood up, slowly approaching you, "(Y/N)—"

Before Tanjirou could utter another word, Mitsuri slammed the door open, her eyes shut as she chirped out happily, "GUYS!! HI! I'M SO EXCITED TO EAT WITH YOU ALL!"

She then cracked her eyes open, sensing the tension within the room. Her eyes darted from the two boys, to the rice spilt across the ground, and finally to your furious self.

Tanjirou looked to Mitsuri, "Mitsuri.. uh— er, hello.."

Her eyes went beady, a sweat drop appearing on her cheek as she sheepishly smiled, "Um.. is— um.. is this a wrong time?"

Eli seethed, scratching his cheek awkwardly, "Pinky.. you really do suck at your timing.." He then facepalmed, "Read the room.."

You rubbed your temples together, letting out a sigh, "Is it a wrong time..?" You then broke into laughter, your emotions becoming too much to handle, "Haha! Bwahaha—! Pfft-!"

You raised a hand to your forehead, a forced smile strained across your face as a tear rolled down your cheek, "It's fine! Everything's fine, Mitsuri!"

You strolled over to her, before pushing her to where you knelt, and sitting her down, "In fact, here. Take my seat!"

Mitsuri furrowed her brows, looking up to you sadly, "E-EH?! (Y/N)-chan, what's happening!?" You shook your head, "I need a break. From everyone. Everything, actually."

You shook her hand vigorously, "Mitsuri, I really do hope I see you again before we leave. But.. I have to go. I need to be alone."

You pointed to Hoshi, before looking to Tanjirou, "Tanjirou, please just.. look after Hoshi. I know Eli would lose her in a split second."

Tanjirou's frown worsened, "(Y/N).. you—"

You interrupted him, continuing, "I'll see you guys later. Please tell whoever cleans up my mess that I'm sorry for kicking it to the ground.. it's not personal — well, obviously."

You rushed towards the door, before abruptly stopping. As your anger dissolved to guilt, you muttered out, your voice cracking, "I'm sorry for lashing out on you. I just need time alone, right now."

With that, you gently shut the door behind you, leaving the three absolutely speechless.

Despite his worry for you, Eli desperately attempted to break the tension, "So.. haha, the weather wasn't that bad today, right?"

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

Word Count: 2766

welcoming u all back with angst ;)

uhh honestly don't know how to feel abt this chapter but likkeeee it's fine, it's wtv 🫡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 24.9K 38
โ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. โž - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
178K 6.2K 33
๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ง๐—œ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a pitiful girl gets isekai-ed from the modern timeline to Demon Slayer a...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
101K 3.1K 32
โบโ—Ÿkamado tanjiro x reader . . . ๏ธŽ๊œœ โ๐™”/๐™ฃ-๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ~๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™ง๐™คโž . . . Y/n is a second year at Demo...