Partners [Tensura X Oc]

By KhushalBakhai2002

The story will start at the era of veldanava when he and Iverage were alone. The chapter will come when it's... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 Meeting Veldora And Goblins
Chapter-2 Attack And Dwargon
Chapter-3 Problem And Gazel
Chapter-4 Meeting Shizu
Chapter-5 Past and Ifrit
Chapter-7 Ogres and Guest
Chapter-8 Battle And Names
Chapter-9 Lizardmen and Food
Chapter-10 Gabiru And Role
Chapter-11 Envoy and Fight
Chapter-12 Meeting
Chapter-13 Job And Plan
Chapter-14 Negotiation
Chapter-15 Preparation
Chapter-16 Gears
Chapter 17- Alliance
Chapter-18 Rescue
Chapter-19 War
Chapter 20 The Devourer
Chapter-21 Gelmud
Chapter-22 Orc Lord
Chapter-23 Orc Lord Vs YN

Chapter-6 Battle and Will

210 3 0
By KhushalBakhai2002

An: This chapter is almost as same as canon

YN POV

After dealing with adventurers me and Rimuru look at Ifrit. He then created multiple clones of himself and surrounded us. I and Rimuru used [Icicle Shotgun] this is the move I received from Rimuru and combine it with my [Dark] I could improve the attack more. After killing all the clones, Ifrit throws a large amount of [Fireball] at us. But I blow it away with a wind magic. Then as I was about to hit him with [Black lightning] to finish him Rimuru stop me by thought communication

Rimuru: 'Oi, don't use deadly attacks. We have to save Shizu-san, did you forget?'

YN: 'So how should we do it? Do you have any plan?'

Rimuru: 'We will think about it, but until then don't use any deadly attacks.'

YN: 'Okay.'

Ifrit then summon 5 more Salamanders and there all came after us. I just create a [Black sword] and slice 2 Salamander. Rimuru use [Black lightning] to kill other 2 Salamanders. And the last one was kill by [Icicle Lance] by me and Rimuru.

YN: 'Rimuru, I got a plan to save Shizu.'

Rimuru: 'Good job, so what is it?'

YN: 'It i-'

Before I could answer him a magic circle appear in the ground which me and Rimuru are standing and from that circle came a tornado of flames in which me and Rimuru got inside of it.

Unfortunately for him, this level of flames has no effects on me. As I look at my partner he was changing his body shape. I then heard is thought communication

Rimuru: "Sorry Yn I think we failed, it was a nice short live or slive .'

YN: 'What the hell you are taking about?'

Rimuru: 'We are burning and you are joking as if nothing is happening?'

YN: 'Rimuru you have thermal resistance.'

Rimuru: 'Hm?'

Great Sage: 'Answer- Because master possess thermal resistance, so this level of flames will do no harm to you.'

Rimuru: 'I see, that means everything is going as I expected.'

YN: 'Yeah, yeah. Anyway listen my plan to defeat him.'

After explaining my plan to him. He nodded as of understanding everything.

I teleported in front of Ifrit. He is shock to see me in front of him without any burns or injuries

YN: "Hey, where are you going? We can still fight."

Ifrit throws flame thrower at me from his mouth and I counter it with my wind magic. Then I realse a little amount of my aura to scare him for a second and it worked, he got froze for a minute. Without wasting anytime I capture him with [Steel Thread].

Then from behind came Rimuru attacking Ifrit, and Ifrit seems to notice Rimuru but it was too late. Rimuru use [Predator] ate away Ifrit and the curse which is put on the summoner. Hence it marks the end of battle better me and Rimuru vs Ifrit.

As Ifrit got consumed by Rimuru we saw Shizu lying in the ground unconscious. We pick her up and went to a tent which was save.

==================================

3rd POV

Inside of Rimuru's stomach

As we see Ifrit standing in the dark place, he throws a [Fireball] but the attack didn't reach or did anything. He is currently under Rimuru's stomach
As he was thinking what to do, he heard a voice

???: "It is useless, Ifrit."

As Ifrit look back at the source of voice he saw The Storm Dragon Veldora

Veldora: "You are not a match for Rimuru. Why? Because he is one of my brothers and for Yn you are nothing but a worm if he was serious."

Ifrit widen his eyes, he thought that been seal here will be the worst case but meeting Veldora was even more worse. Now he has no way to escape from this hell.

Veldora: "Let our battle begin Ifrit."

Veldora laugh and Ifrit began sweating.

Outside

We can see Yn waking up the adventures who became unconscious because of him. After throwing some water at them, they woke up. The adventure trio analyze their surroundings and spotted Yn who is standing in front of him.

Kaval: "What happened?"

YN: "Nothing, you became unconscious during battle."

Gido: "Battle? Oh right! We were fighting with Ifrit."

Eren: "And we were also trying to save Shizu-san... wait, where is Shizu-san? What happen to her? Is she alright?"

YN: "Clam down Eren. Me and Rimuru managed to remove Ifrit from her. But her condition is critical. She is in the tent with Rimuru."

Eren: "In that case I have to go to her."

She said while trying to get up but she couldn't because there was an injury in her legs.

YN: "Relax now, I told Rimuru is there with her. First heal your legs."

Kaval: "He is saying is correct, Eren, first we should get heal."

Eren: "Okay."

With Rimuru and Shizu

As Yn was waking up the trio. Rimuru and Shizu were in the tent.

Shizu: "Slime-san, thank you."

Rimuru: "Eh?"

Shizu: "I nearly... killed someone I cared about again. With my own hands..."

Rimuru: "Hmm"

Shizu: "Hey, Slime-san... Would you mind listening?"

Rimuru: "You shouldn't talk too much."

Shizu: "I want people to remember my story... and know that I lived."

Rimuru: "Alright." 

So Shizu told Rimuru what happened, though her recollection was vague. She spoke of how Ifrit possessed her after she was summoned and how she ended up killing her friend.. And... 

Shizu: "After Pirino died, I continued to serve the Demon Lord as his closest aide. But then I met..."

Rimuru: "Met who?"

Shizu: "The Hero."

Rimuru: "Hero?"

Shizu: "Yes... The Hero. There was a battle, and the Demon Lord abandoned his castle, leaving me behind as the rear guard. Was it the will of the fire spirit Ifrit, or was it of my own volition? I'm still not sure."

Rimuru: "The Hero, Huh?"

Rimuru: 'I don't suppose it was the same one who sealed Veldora..."

Shizu: "I thought I'd be killed instantly... But then she spoke to me. She asked me why I was there, how I had stayed alive... I was a majin and she believed everything I said. She told me, -It's all right now.-... My emotions came back to me. Then the Hero took me in... She was the one who gave me that mask. She said it would boost my magic resistance and help suppress Ifrit, the spirit dwelling within me."

She said while trying to reach the mask

Rimuru: "Hang on a sec."

Saying that Rimuru extend its tentacles, pick the mask and gave it to Shizu. Shizu kept that mask in her chest.

Shizu: "By traveling with her, I learned about this world and I learned magic. Though the power of the mask, I even learned to use Ifrit's power, to some extent. By helping others and fighting..."

Rimuru: "That's how you came to be known as the conqueror of the Flames. Well, that was an awesome attack, all right! You were on fire!"

Shizu: "I was so happy traveling with her. But..."

Rimuru: "But?"

Shizu: "Then she disappeared, leaving me behind."

Rimuru: "Why?"

Shizu:  "I don't know. Why did she? Why... -I'm certain we'll meet again.-  That's what she said to me. I decided to become stronger. I wanted to help people who were suffering. I worked really hard. For decades! Doesn't that sound impressive?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, it sure does."

Shizu: "People started calling me a champion... But I wasn't young anymore. It was becoming more difficult for me to control Ifrit. One wrong step and I could unleash Ifrit by mistake. When I thought about that, I got scared. I knew I could hurt someone I cared about again... So I retired and became an instructor."

Rimuru: "An instructor?"

Shizu: "A teacher at a school."

Rimuru: "Oh! There are schools here?"

Shizu: "Yes, in a place called the Kingdom of Ingrassia. It was a school for kids from other worlds."

Rimuru: "Kids? So there must be quite a few people who came here from another world, huh?"

Shizu: "It was one of them who taught me that video game line you quoted."

Shizu and Rimuru: "I'm not a bad slime!"

Saying that they both laugh

Shizu: "It was so much fun. Those days were so peaceful. Some of them eventually went off on their own and left me... But one of them went on to become the Grandmaster."

Rimuru: "Grandmaster?"

Shizu: "The one responsible for overseeing all the guilds in every country."

Rimuru: "That sounds like a big deal!"

Shizu: "Yes, it is. So, I thought there was nothing left that I could teach anyone. And then, possibly because I'm nearing the end of my life, it became more difficult to suppress Ifrit's will. There was only one thing I could remember, so I decided to go on a journey."

Rimuru: "What did you remember?"

Shizu: "My search for the man who summoned me."

Rimuru: "Do you want revenge?"

Shizu: "I don't know... but... There was something I wanted to find out from him. That's why I... They were such nice people. A little danger-prone, though."

Rimuru: "That's true."

Shizu: "It was so much fun... But now... Hey, Sllime-san, what's your name?"

Rimuru: "Huh? I told you, I'm Rimuru."

Shizu: "No, I mean your real name."

Rimuru: "Oh... It's Satoru. Mikami Satoru."

Shizu: "I'm Shizue. Izawa Shizue."

Shizu realse a sigh

Rimuru: "Shizue-san, you should sleep now."

Shizu: "Satoru-san, I'd like to ask a favor. May I?"

Rimuru: "Of course. Ask me anything."

Shizu: "Please... eat me."

Hearing this Rimuru became shock

Shizu: "Just like you ate the curse that had been cast on me. That made me so happy. I dislike this world... Still, I can't abhor it. Just like that man... So... That's why... I don't want to be absorbed by this world. This is... my last request."

Saying that she put her hand in Rimuru's head 

Shizu: "Would you... let me rest inside you?"

They were a silence between them and after few seconds of thinking 

Rimuru: "Okay."

Hearing this Shizu's form tear, it was not sad but it were tears of happiness. Shizu remove her hand from Rimuru's head.

Rimuru: "What's the man's name?"

Shizu: "Leon Cromwell."

Rimuru: "Leon Cromwell..."

Shizu: "One of most powerful Demon Lords."

Rimuru: "What you want to find out from him?"

Shizu: "I just wanted him to acknowledge that I, this human, had existed... perhaps. And... if those kids could be saved... and returned to... their world..."

Rimuru put his tentacle in top mask

Rimuru: "I swear to you on the name of Mikami Satoru... no, Rimuru Tempest, that I will make certain the Demon Lord Leon Cromwell hears your wishes!"

Shizu: "Thank... you..." 

Then Shizu became old, her body became thin and her hairs became white. That means her age caught up to her.

Seeing this Rimuru used [Predator] on Shizu devouring her body inside of him.

Outside of Tent

Yn notice Rimuru ate Shizu because of his connection with Rimuru. He let out a sad smile because of Shizu, he is not close with her but his brother was because she is brothers destine one. He also understands his brother current feeling because he also experiences it himself the lost of his destine one. He went in the mountain top where he could see the rebuilding of village. He began creating something. After few hours he went down and notice Rimuru also coming. Rimuru seeing Yn he said

Rimuru: "Yn, Shiz-"

YN: "Shizu is gone. Am I right?"

Rimuru: "How did you know?"

YN: "You ate her, I felt it."

Rimuru: "I see."

YN: "Here take it."

Yn took out a sword 

Rimuru: "A sword?"

YN: "It's Shizu's sword. I pick it up when she became unconscious."

Rimuru: "Thanks."

YN: "No problem. Anyway did the trio left?"

Rimuru: "Yeah, they left. I gave them some equipment and they happily took them."

YN: "I see. Well... I prepare something for you in the top of the mountain."

Yn left Rimuru and went towards the village.

Rimuru seeing his brother off. He went at top of the mountain and saw a grave made of stones. Above the grave there was a hole. Rimuru understood what that hole was for. So he took out the sword of Shizu which he received from Yn and place it inside the hole. After that he swore that he will complete the regret Shizu left.

Unknown place

We can see a girl getting up from bed. She was looking here and there as if looking for someone. She then sense something and began running towards a crystal ball. She pour her magicule inside of that crystal ball. After few seconds the crystal ball began showing a boy with grey hair walking. Seeing this the girl

Girl: "It is true, it seems you woke up, finally. It won't be late until I meet you. Gris."

==================================

An: This is the end of this chapter. I know it is same as canon but the Shizu and Rimuru scene was so good that I have to include it. Anyway how was the chapter? Tell me your honest opinion until then good bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 310 6
While dying, Satoru Mikami suddenly wishes that if he gets reincarnated, he gets god as a companion. At the same time, while the "Star King Dragon" V...
7.7K 368 8
After being sealed for a hundred thousand years, along with the rest of the immortal beings of the world, Rimuru finally wakes up and encounters a ne...
22.2K 898 21
It's been 642 years since the Tenma War it ended in disaster Ivaraj destroyed all life none but Rimuru and Ciel remained but with the birth of a thir...
12.7K 540 12
Natsuki Subaru also known as 'Little to No Plot Armor Man'. gets the attention of a certain blue haired golden eyed god and the god gives him a littl...