A princess revenge

By disnxyworld

Marinette had enough. She was getting too much harassment from her classmates she was getting bullied, cyber... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

413 7 0
By disnxyworld

Marinette was walking around the place being happy that she was back home where she was safe.

She just knew that her class would be harassing her since the events of today.

While walking she came across someone looking at the moon when she looked she saw that it was y/n.

She walks towards the girl, she looked and noticed the princess and future queen of china standing there.

"Oh I didn't know you were here still thought you were asleep princess." she answered back.

"Yeah well couldn't sleep that's why." she said as she was next to the girl while looking up at the moon.

"Well I just wanted to say it was nice to see you after all these years y/n you still have grown up to something different." Marinette answered

"Well you've grown yourself." Y/n answered coldly.

"You know if yoon didn't come and rescue me from my idoit class i would've have been in some deep shit with them." Marinette exclaimed

"What's the deal with this class of yours? and that Lila girl?" Y/n asked the princess.

"Well she seems to lie about knowing alot of celebrities and stuff and saying things that make me look like the bad guy." Marinette explained, "Even saying things like my apperance calling me fat,ugly a pig or a whore who wants Adrien's attention I'm so over him after telling me not to expose Lila." she said.

"Well that's a lie to me you've suddenly gotten so beautiful." Y/n answered which caused marinette's eyes to widen after the compliment.

"Well it's nice talking to you goodbye princess." she walked off heading to the guest room to sleep, Marinette sighed rubbing her now pink cheeks and heads to her room to get some sleep.

Next Day

"Why do we gotta deal with Lila and those damn sheeps of hers." Chloe yelled annoyed as Nathaniel argued as well, "Mei you know we don't have to do this we can tell Miss Buister that you weren't well and we decided to take care of you." Nathaniel said trying to get his friend to not go where those mindless sheep would attack her.

"Guys it fine and beside you'll love the history of my country, the love and such you'll enjoy it beside we're going to the National Museum of China in Beijing so everything will be fine." Marinette explained.

The MPS group got dressed and started walking out of mairnette's room when they see y/n walking.

"Princess." Nino and Chloe said bowing she didn't respond, "N/n?" Nathaniel called his friend but she ignored him and walk off.

"Jeez Nath and to think she's your best friend?" Juleka asked, "No something must've happened to her that's why." Nathaniel said.

At the Museum...

Marinette was not at all having fun here, yeah she enjoyed learning all about her family from generation to generation but the problem was that Lila would make up lie by lie about every detail about her family.

"Who's that?" Rose questioned.

The class stop walking and look at the photo of the Princess's grandparents wedding.

"Oh that is-" the tour guide was stopped by Lila yet again which had annoyed her.

"That's the princess grandparents wedding she told all about them and how they're love was so sad such a shame that they died by a disease." Lila lied looking so sad,  marinette groaned inside because her grandparents actually died by an assasination which had sadden her,They continued the tour till they came across a necklace.

"Oh this is the necklace the emeperor gave to the emperess when they were kids that's how he confessed his love to her." the tour guide explained.

"Yes and actually the princess gave me one like this as a gift but instead it's red i would've liked to bring it but i was afarid that someone would take it from me since the princeses said that it was the last of it's kind." Lila explained that was till Alya looked towards Marinette, "Yeah that sure was a smart idea." Alya answered.

While they were walking marinette was starting to think why y/n ignored her friends earlier and the way she acted last night being all kind towards her she's never seen her like.

"HANG ON!?" Marinette thought

"Does Y/N HAVE A CRU-"

Marinette was stopped as she accidentally bumped into someone thinking it was Lila's sheep she ignored till she heard a familiar voice one she prayed she never heard again.

"Marinette." Adrien said.

"What?" she questioned

"Could you stop ignoring me?" Adrien asked

"And why should i after what you said to me." Marinette answered back

"Look could you stop this child-thing off exposing Lila and mabye we can have a good time look i was the one who told Lila to fix things with you so you could have an amazing time at the princess's corenation." Adrien explained this caused Marinette's eyes to widen in rage.

"So it was you who told her to apologize you know she would still continue these lies even if i agreed." Marinette said coldly

"But-

"Move." she pushed him away Juleka,Nino,Chloe and Nathaniel both glared at him as they walked off marinette was known for being strong as a way to help her aunt and uncle around their bakery.

"OMG Adrien are you okay?" Lila asked running towards the boy checking if he was alright.

"I'm okay Lila"Adrien said trying to get the girl off of him

"We saw what Mari-slut did to you and to think she had a crush on you and still does." Alya said this caused Adrien's mind to go blank he did have a crush on marinette and wanted to actually get her to love him if she'll stop with exposing lila.

"Guys check it out it's a photo of the princess's grandfather holding her as a baby." Kim called out everyone walked Lila was smirking cause she was going to put Marinette in her place once and for all.

After the tour.

"Alright class the tour is over hope you all had an amazing time learning about the princess's culture." Miss Buister announced.

They all walked when they were stopped by the sound of security.

"What's wrong?" Miss Buister asked

"An artefact was stolen." The security said

"And what was it?" Miss Buister asked

"The crown from the queens from generation and generation has been stolen Nuwa-Ning's crown as been stolen she wanted her granddaughter to where it so she has a part of her during the coronation and some here as stolen it." The security explained

Everyone began complaining while they were so worried to who did this

"Everyone" Lila called getting the attention of her classmates.

"What is it Lila?" Miss buister questioned

"I know who stole it but i wanted them to confess it themselves." Lila said

Here we go...

"I-It was Marinette i saw her. she was checking if anyone was looking and stole the crown and put it in her bag." Lila yelled crying fake tears  "I'm really sorry i didn't mean for this to happen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 52.7K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
356K 15.3K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
409K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
496K 20.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...