I know it won't work, Miguel...

By sweetteenagegirl

"And part of me wants to walk away til' you really listen, i'd hate to look at your face and know that were f... More

I know it won't work
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
The end.

Chapter 5

322 4 2
By sweetteenagegirl

*EMETHOPHOBIA WARNING*
(A/N: I myself have emethophobia and its not really that bad but there is mentions of throwing up.)

SCARLETT'S POV:

I got to set and saw one of the makeup people. "Hey have you seen Mikey?" I asked. "Pretty sure he's still in the bathroom." She said. "Thanks." I said.

I walked to the bathrooms and heard sounds coming from the guys one. I know its like not allowed but i walked in. I saw Miguel hanging over a toilet and he was throwing up. "Oh god!" I said while running to him. I grabbed his hair and held it up in a ponytail. He was still throwing up and he had tears in his eyes. He stopped throwing up and basically fell back into my arms. "Im so sorry.." he said. I placed him with his back onto the stall wall. "Its ok.. its ok.." i replied. I ran to the sinks, got a paper cup and filled it with water. I ran back to Miguel and handed him the cup. He took a sip, gurgled it and then spit it out into the toilet. I sat down in front of him and flushed the toilet.

"Thanks Scar.." he said. "Its okay.." i replied. I handed him a hairtie and he put in a low ponytail. We sat there for a few minutes and then he stood up. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah i.. no im not." He said. I looked at him. He sat back down. "Im really nauseous." He said. "I'll call an uber." I said. I called an uber and looked at him. "Im so sorry.." he said. "You don't have to be Miguel, its life, it's human." I replied. "And its gross." He said. I laughed and he smiled. "Want more water?" I asked. "Yes please." He said.

A few minutes later i got a notification that our uber was here. I stood up and put out my hand. He took it and stood up. We walked outside and got in the uber and he started driving. "You okay?" I asked. Miguel looked so colorless and it was kinda scary. I had never seen him like this. Its kinda moments like this that makes me realize that even if me and Miguel stay just friends its fine. I value him. As a friend, crush and person. "Im fine.." he said. I snapped out of my train of thought. "It doesn't look like it." I said. "Im gonna go to bed when we get home.." he said. "Thats a good idea.." i said. I took his hands and held them. He smiled at me and i smiled at him. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I blushed. Ugh he's so adorable. And sick. My overprotective mom self snapped back.

When we arrived home we took the elevator upstairs and when I opened the door the whole group was on the couch eating pizza while watching spiderman: into the spiderverse. The pizza smell hit me as soon as i stepped inside and i could tell it hit Miguel as well. He looked even sicked then he did before. I guided him straight to his room while we got questioning looks from the cast. I opened the door and immediately closed it as soon as we got in the room. I went into his closet and got out a pair of pyjamas. I gave them to him. "Here." I said. He went into the bathroom to change and i went into the kitchen to get the popcorn/throw up bucket. I came back and Miguel came out of his bathroom. I had also gotten another cup of water. He got in bed and i kinda tucked him in. I sat down and asked "Are you gonna be okay?" "I hope so." He replied. "Get better." I said. He nodded and i got up. I held the doorknob and then i heard him say "Scarlett?" I turned around and looked at him. "Thank you." He said. "Its okay." I replied.

I left his room and as soon as i was out of there everyone looked at me. "What happened in there?" Mason asked. "Did y'all make out?" Becca asked. Jacob grinned at me. I walked to the couch they were all sitting on and started talking. "When you ALL left Miguel on set he was throwing up in the bathroom. I helped him, called an uber and we went home. Now he's sleeping." "So you didn't make out?" Becca asked. I looked at her annoyed. "Is he okay?" Maddy asked. "I hope so." I replied. We all kept watching the movie untill like 9:30, when it finished.

"Im tired." Brady said. "Me too, im going to bed." Tristan added. We all went to our rooms and while i was doing my skincare i got a call from Miguel. I picked up and asked him "Hey, you okay?" "Can you get me some more water?" He asked. "Ofcourse." I replied. I hung up, walked to the kitchen, got a glass, filled it with water and then went into Miguel's room.

"How are you?" I asked him while putting the glass of water on his nightstand and sitting down on his bed. "Im doing a little better.." he said. "Do you need anything else?" I asked. "A hug?" He replied. I bent down and hugged him. It might not seem like it but hes a giant softie. "Goodnight Mikey." I said. "Night Scar." He replied.

I went back into my room, finished my skincare and then got into bed. I turned off the nights and got on my phone. I opened Pinterest and searched up 'Miguel Mora'. Hes so pretty. I scrolled untill i got another call. It was my dad. I picked up. "Hey dad!" I said. "Hey hun!" He replied. "Listen i wanted to talk with you about Mikey." He started. "Oh dad we don't-" I said. He didn't let me finish. "He's a nice guy, he's an amazing guy actually. I like that you two are back together but if he breaks ur heart again then I don't know what i would do to him." He said. "Whoa dad, were not together." I said. What the hell did my mom tell him? "Oh but Dean said-" he started. "You know better then believing what he says." I replied. "Ur right. Im sorry darling." He said. "Im gonna go now, im really tired." I said. "Goodnight." He said. I hung up. Dean is such a dick sometimes. But he's still my brother and i love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
15.7K 345 15
Its been a week since Nathalie used the peacock miraculous But ever since she used it she have been acting strangely Gabriel and adrien notice then t...
210K 4.9K 55
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc