COLD HUSBAND ALESSANDRO

By my_thoughts_of

"I will not marry your daughter but I will marry your brothers daughter". He said sitting on the couch like h... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
not an update
10
11
12
13
14
15
not an update
16
17

2

1.4K 40 4
By my_thoughts_of

After 2 weeks

Still Alessandro pov

It's been two weeks since I saw her i remember every feature of my feisty babygirl. Her lips on mine her body under my touch everything.

Her seducing eyes which are blue as deep ocean are really toxic like they have many things to convey.

As I was thinking of her then Ron entered the room.

"King we found her today". He said.

I smricked "well it took you two weeks to find out about her seriously Ron".

"Your love is a mystery king we can't find a lot about her but here is the information about her which we got". He said and submitted the file to me.

I opened the file and started at the pic of my babygirl who is just like an angel in black dress.

"When did you take this picture". I asked him.

"This morning when she is going to college". He replied.

Name: Bela Sharma

Age : 20

Parents: RADHIKA SHARMA

Study: MBA IN BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION

College: xxx national University

Work: at a cafe near her college

Nationality: Indian

"Why there is not a lot of stuff about her". I asked.

"I just got these and don't know why no one knows about her she keeps her life very secret". He replied.

"Okay you may leave". I said to him and looked at the picture of my amore.

I was just staring at her picture I don't know for how long she just wrapped me around her pinky.

I can do anything for her even burning the hell down there i can do that.

Fuck mi amore I will make you mine at any costs and I am coming to see you today. I thought with a smrik on my face.

I kept her pic as wall paper of my phone she is damn hot in her attire she is wearing today.

Maybe some Indian attire but she is deadly gorgeous with her cute hairstyle and her dress.

She is totally covered from top to bottom which I like last time she wore jeans and white crop top. Which is also covering her whole body.

It is better if she keeps her style in the way I don't want any other bastard to look at her the way I do.

I don't hesitate to rip their heads off and pluck their eye balls out.

After keeping her photo in frame. I sent those pics to my mom and dad as i want them to know how serious I am about this girl.

After some time I listened the crack of my office door which opened with a thud sound.

"chi è quella splendida bellezza mortale che avevi mandato fratello". (who is that deadly gorgeous beauty you had sent brother) Asked my sister Rebecca coming from the door with my mom and dad on her sides.

"presto sarai cognata sorella". ( your soon to be sister in law sister ). I replied her

"She can't be able to become my daughter in law. I already had seen a girl for you she is my friend's daughter I had known him from my whole life. You have to marry her for the sake of his business". He replied.

"And what makes you think like I will marry her dad". I replied to him.

"O come on honey don't make him piss. Baby you know what it's just a mere dinner to night you can refuse if you want we are going to meet them". My mom said.

"Mom I have already decided that she will be my wife and no one else. So my answe won't change if I come or not". I replied and started typing on my computer trying to ignore them.

"Baby please listen to mumma at this once you can refuse once after you are done with dinner it won't be good if we won't go after their invitation". She replied.

"But ma....". I just stopped in middle of my words as I had seen my mom's glare towards me.

"Okay do as you wish but I am repeating I won't be responsible for my behaviour towards them to night if they piss me off then they are dead". I said to my mom and she immediately smiled.

"Get ready by 9 we will be going". She said and went out with everyone leaving me in my office.

And i started doing my work.

Time skip

I was getting ready to go to the bloody dinner with those people who i don't even know I hope they don't piss me off.

Only god can save them from my wrath if anything happens.

With that I went downstairs and seen that everyone is ready and waiting for me as I reached them we started heading out to the place we are not even interested in.

After the drive of 30 min we stopped in front of an a mansion.

Not bad they are rich than expected. After entering into the gates we got down from the car and started walking towards the door.

My sister Rebecca has pressed the calling bell on the door and I got a call due to which I came towards the garden and started talking.

After completing the call I went towards the door and went into the hall where every one us is seated. I went and sat on a single seated couch like a king as I am.

Then my dad started introducing them to me. "Son meet my friend Aryan Singh Raizada".

"Hello Mr.Raizada". I said him.

"Glad to meet you King hope you will like our daughter". He said and shaked his hands with me. 

"Reena go and bring our daughter". He said to his wife. She went from there and brought his daughter who is dressed like a slut to impress me.

Her boobs are showing and she is not hestated to show her boobs while giving a hand shake to me.

"Hello Mr King. You are gorgeously handsome today more than the picture I have seen". She said while showing off her boobs and giving me fake stares of her.

"My bad I would have said you the same if you didn't wear half of the makeup stuff in your room. Miss Raizada".  I said her and seen how her face was blown up.

The I heared some ones giggling sound and turned towards the side not only me but everyone.

There is my angel in sky-blue dress and with her wave curly hair that is down to her hips. She is having a chocolate brown colour lipstick and a bindi without any makeup she is a real angel.

Then the girl in front of me went towards her and raised her hand. "how dare you". But before she could slap her i catched her hand.

"Don't you dare". With a soul piercing gaze I looked into her. 

But when my baby girl had seen me I can see the tension between her eyes they are wide open.  As she did not expect me here she is totally shocked.

"What is she doing here". I asked Mr.Raizada.

"She is my brother's daughter I am taking care of her". He replied then my dad had shot stood in front of him.

"Why did you not inform me that the Arjun's daughter is alive". He asked him.

"Well we didn't get the topic right and she is of no use as she didn't give us any respect and went away from our family by accusing that we killed her both parents". He sighed and continued again.

"Then how do you expect me to say about her to you she even changed her sur name she doesn't use our name any more and she is not a part of Raizada family.". He said.

Then i slowly walked towards the couch and sat there like king before saying.

"I don't care what the fuck has happened before but now I want to say you something". I said with my intimidating gaze. Looking at my babygirl now who is facing the floor.

"I will not marry your daughter but I will marry your brothers daughter". I said.

"Yes king if you are willing to invest in our company you can take her with you as she is of no use for us". He said with the smrik on his face.

I just want to kill him here it self but I hold my self back and said while gritting my teeth. "okay then marriage will be held within one week".

I said and started walking away with her hand in my hand and my parents and sister had started following me.

____________________________________________________

Vote

Follow

Comment

Drop the suggestions

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 5.5K 52
❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ’π„π’π’π„π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ #𝟏"❦ β€’ π†πˆπ€πππ€ π‘πŽπ’π„ works as a stripper at club LUX after she escaped from her father, Valentine Ros...
799K 12.6K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ β€’β€’ "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
602K 12.6K 39
18+ mafia romance She is a daughter of the American Gang leader, a girl that can seduce and kill. But her secrets are bigger than anyone can imagine...
444K 8.8K 34
"Why the fuck is everyone staring at me ?" She complains looking at herself in my office mirror "Cause of that fucking dress" I respond suddenly feei...