Aradhya:- His Beautiful Disas...

By SSneha7

His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can b... More

His Beautiful disaster
1. Met a rude Man
2. Den of Lion
3. Ansh is suspicious on Aradhya
4. Little Devil of Reyansh
5. Ansh is proud of his little Rebel
6. The game of revenge starts now
7. Aradhya is drunk
8. Haq hai hume
9. Hurdle arises for Aradhya
10. blackmailing Aradhya
11. Reyansh want to help.
12. Ansh making Aradhya Shy.
13. Aryansh tieing knot
14. It was always her.
15. Aradhya remembering her past
16. Arayansh having conversation
17. Aryansh spending cozy time
18. A sudden Trip
19. The first Kiss
20. Talk of love
21. At the Edge of losing control
22. Reyansh teasing his wife.
23. Ansh provoking Aradhya.
24. One more step
25. Ansh blaming Aradhya
26. It was always him
27. Pain of Aradhya
28. Past of Aradhya.
29. Maya is Back
30. Aradhya's promise
31. A Tattoo
32. The Plan of Aryansh
33. End of one chapter
34. A night to cherish
35. Aradhya leaving Reyansh
36. Ansh missing Aradhya
38. Ansh get to know the truth
39. Scared of future
40. Epilogue

37. Hum Nahi jayenge.

5.5K 386 37
By SSneha7

___________💫

Reyansh got startle as soon as Adarsh burst into his room in early morning.

" what happened Adarsh-"

" Bhabhi-sa ka pta chal gaya, Bhai-sa."

Reyansh widen his eyes hearing Adarsh who was looking as happy as him. Ray of hope enter into his heart and his eyes turned teary.

" What? How? Where. How did you find her? Where is she? Did you mee-"

" Calm down Bhai-sa. Calm down."

Adarsh chuckled and cuts him off. Reyansh nodded and took a deep breath to calm himself. He just got overwhelmed with happiness.

" How..?"

He asked after some seconds.

" You remember, we got a message from an unknown number who warned us that Bhabhi-sa's life is in danger."

Reyansh nodded. It was just before Aradhya received a video from Shekhar then all of them went to kill him. Leave it.

" The same number messaged me..."

Reyansh furrowed his eyebrows while Adarsh passed his mobile to Reyansh.

Want to see her. She is here, In Delhi. Here is her photo for proof.

Reyansh read the message and touched the photo with increased heartbeat. Tears of happiness fell from his eyes and he touched her photo but soon furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Adarsh.

" There is a baby with her. Whose baby is that?"

Adarsh was confused for a second but widen his eyes and said instantly.

" Bhai-sa, Its only been 1.5 months and It can't be yours."

Reyansh scoffed.

" I am not an idiot. I know."

He said and again looked down at her photo. He cannot describe in words that how happy he is. She is smiling widely while playing with a little baby. She is still beautiful. Reyansh wiped his tears and looked at Adarsh.

" Chlo. Aapki Bhabhi-sa ko vapas lekar aate hain."

( Let's bring your Sister in law back.)

Adarsh smiled when Reyansh went to pack some of his clothes. Both left Mahal after almost an hour. He kissed her mangalsutra.

Get ready, Love. Your husband is coming to take you.

He said in his mind and looked outside. Soon both the brother will leave this city in their private plane.

Meanwhile, A guy enter into a particular apartment. He reached into the living room and sighed as he spotted Shruti staring at little baby boy whose name is Shourya. Arya is watching cartoon while sitting beside her. He came and sit down beside Arya.

" Ara-"

He stopped as soon as Shurti looked at him with wide eyes, Even Arya moved her gaze at him thinking that he was calling her. He fake coughed.

" Arya beta, Can you go to your room. I need to talk with Shruti."

Arya nodded then left from there after switching off the TV.

" What is it, Anirudh."

Anirudh sighed.

" You know it already, Aradhya."

Aradhya who changed her name as Shruti moved her gaze at the little baby who is sleeping soundlessly.

" Why are you doing all this? Why can't you just call him and tell him everything."

Aradhya didn't say anything and Anirudh continue.

" You love him, Aradhya and don't you think he deserve to know everything."

She moved her gaze at him.

" Its almost benn 2 months. Vo hume bhool gaye honge, jaise hum."

( He must have forget me, just like me.)

Anirudh scoffed slightly.

" Not you didn't. You still love him. If no, then what are those portraits of him which you made in his memory."

Aradhya sighed and looked down. His eyes softened and he grabbed her hands.

" Don't be silly Aradhya. Please talk to him once."

Yes, she is missing him so much that she dials his number every day but does not call him. She stare at his portrait every day and spend her most of the time in that room. She still cry silently while remembering their precious moments. She said that she will forget him, but it is very difficult for her to do so. Don't know how she spend this much time without him which felt like nothing but eternity. Don't know what would have happened to her if Arya and Shaurya were not with her.

Only she knows that he was always close to her while being far.

" I won't and don't you dare to try to call him."

She warned him and then took shourya in her arms and went to her room. Anirudh stare at her back until she was about of sight.

" I am sorry, Darling but I already did."

He smirked while staring at his phone.
.
.
.
.

Both the Suryavansh's brothers exit the plane. Reyansh stretched his arms. Adarsh smiled seeing his brother quite same like before. Having a branch of their business here too, Both didn't need to wait for long time until a car came with a driver and a Man who will be helping them in Delhi.

Both the brother took their seat in car and Driver ignite the engine then drove away from there. Reyansh looked outside the window, staring at the Capital of India...Delhi where his wife is staying.

Car stopped in front of a hotel. Their room is already booked by that Man so after getting their keys they went to their room.

Just an hour later, Both exit the hotel to do the work for which they have come here.

" But Bhai-sa, How will we find her. I mean this city is big and-"

" Stop the car, Adarsh."

Reyansh cuts him off as he saw someone through the window. Adarsh did as he said while Reyansh hurriedly exit the car and ran towards a Particular direction. Adarsh followed him too.

" Aradhya-"

Reyansh uttered while touching the shoulder of a girl. His happiness flew away as soon as girl turn towards him.

" Oh..I am so sorry. I thought- I am sorry again."

Reyansh said. The girl nodded and left from there.

" Bhai-sa..."

Reyansh looked at Adarsh.

" Let's go."

And both went away from there.

Just like this a day passed away and they were unable to find Aradhya. Slowly 2nd day passed away, then 3rd...4th.. And eventually a week passed away.

" What if that guy was joking?"

Adarsh uttered and Reyansh looked at him sternly.

" I am sorry."

Reyansh sighed.

" Let's go out."

Adarsh nodded and both the brother left the Hotel.

__________

Reyansh stumbled on his step as a little girl collided with his leg. Adarsh- Reyansh looked down at the girl whose eyes are puffy and she is looking scared.

" What happened beta."

" Vo...I was playing with my friends and cause of them I fell down and now my knee is hurting."

Reyansh crouch down to her level and saw that her knee is bleeding.

" Wait."

He took out a handkerchief from pocket and wrapped it around her knee.

" Now you go home and tell your mother to apply ointment in it."

The girl nodded and thanked them. She started to walk away from there but was getting difficulty to walk so Adarsh stopped her.

" Shall we drop you to your home, baby."

The girl blinked her and looked at both the tall Men infront of her.

" But Shruti didi warned me to stay away from strangers."

Reyansh and Adarsh glance at each other.

" You shruti is right beta but we won't hurt you. You can tell us the direction of your home and we will drop you."

Reyansh said and The girl thought for some seconds until she agreed. Adarsh took her in his arms.

" Let's go "

Reyansh smiled when she said. 

" what is your name."

Adarsh asked.

" Arya Mehra..."

Girl replied.

" Such a cute name just like you."

Adarsh said and Arya giggled. While talking to her both reached at her apartment.

" is it your home."

Reyansh asked and Arya nodded as three of them stood outside her house. Adarsh put her down.

" Take care hmm.."

Adarsh said to her.

" No. Please stay. I want Shruti didi to meet you so that she can know that not all strangers are bad."

" But-"

Reyansh sighed as she showed him her pleading eyes. He rang the bell and Arya smiled.

" Lagta hai, Aapki Shruti didi ghar par nhi hai."

( seems like your Shruti sister in not at home.)

" no no she is inside. SHRUTI DIDI..."

She shouted at last and Reyansh chuckled.

" Coming baby.."

As soon as a girl voice from inside enter into his ear, Reyansh's heart skipped a beat. He moved his gaze at door as it started to open. His heart beat accelerated. Perhaps Adarsh recognized the voice too, that is why he is looking shocked too.

Reyansh blinked his eyes as soon as door opened and view of a person came infront of his eyes for whom he came here. She is looking behind.

" Oho..Shourya, Not there. Anirudh please look after him-"

" Shruti didi."

" Haa-"

She stopped as soon as she moved her gaze in front and found two men standing infront of her. They are shocked just like her. Both Aradhya- Reyansh got lost into each other eyes.

She is as beautiful as before. She has made a low messy bun of her hair and wearing a chikankari kurti and plazo underneath. Nobody is uttering a word making the little girl confuse. Even Adarsh is staring at them with shocked look.

She was so close to him, so close but he wasn't able to find her. How would she when she is staying here, after changing her name....Shruti.

Almost 2 months, he yearned to get her glimpse and now when she is here, he don't know how should he live this moment and same goes to Aradhya. The one she was running from is standing in front of her at the door. He is looking as handsome as before. This moment is so euphoric that none of them can describe in words.

Reyansh looked up and down at her then again stare into her eyes. Aradhya blinked her eyes when he took a step forward but she didn't take a step back. Anirudh too came with baby in his arms.

He looked at Adarsh then at Reyansh who wrapped his hand around Aradhya and forgetting everything around him, he hugged her tightly. Tear fell from both husband-wife's eyes at the same time. Aradhya's hands are shivering to hug him back but she stopped herself whereas Reyansh tighten his hold around her.

He closed his eyes then opened it again, not wanting to realize that it is nothing but a dream.

Arya is staring at them confusedly.

Suddenly, Reyansh broke the hug and cupped his wife's cheeks. Except Reyansh and Shourya everyone widen their eyes when he slammed his lips against her, all of a sudden.

Hurriedly, Adarsh covered Arya's eyes and turn his back at them with Arya while Anirudh turned his back at them with baby in his arms.

___________

Adarsh stare at Aradhya then at Reyansh who are not even uttering a word. Reyansh is looking around the whole apartment whereas Aradhya is literally glaring at him for kissing her in front of everyone.

" Um....Arya, won't you show me your room."

Adarsh said to Arya who nodded excitedly then both went away from there. Reyansh looked at Anirudh as he said.

" I guess, Shourya want to go outside for a while."

And he left from there, leaving the couple alone. Aradhya glance at him then stood up and went to her room.

" Stop ignoring me."

She stopped on her track as soon as she heard Reyansh's voice who entered into her room and close the door behind him.
She didn't say anything while he walked forward and sat down on her bed.

" Now don't you dare to say that you are not ny wife, that you are her lookalike, etc etc."

She looked at him with disbelief.

" Why would I?"

" Cause that's what they say in movies etc."

" I am not one of them."

She replied to him and he shrugged his shoulder.

" Kyu aaye aap yaha."

( Why did you come here.)

Aradhya asked.

" Aapko lejane..."

( To take you.)

She stare at him for some good seconds then said.

" Hum yaha vapas jaane ke liye nahi aaye the."

( I didn't come here to go back )

" Aur hum bhi yaha aapke bina jaane ke liye nahi aaye the."

( And I also didn't come here to go without you.)

She didn't say anything instead of staring at him. He sighed softly then grabbed her hand and pulled her over his lap. She was about to move away but stopped as soon as he snuggled his face into her neck.

" I missed you....so much."

She blinked her eyes as soon as she felt wetness on her shoulder. He is crying.
Her own eyes filled with tear too but she refrain herself from wrapping her hand around him. She wants to stop herself as much as possible so that she does not get melt in his arms but it seemed to be failing when her hands raised up and she put her hands on his back.

Feeling her hands, Reyansh tighten his hold around her. He missed her, so did she. He does not want to leave her yet, so does she. Nobody utter a word, they want to feel the warmth of each other's arms just at this time. Reyansh was right when he said-

Pyar karte hain aapse. Kahin jaane nhi denge aapko. Jahan Jahan aap jayengi, Hum picha krte huye aa jayege....

And He literally came after her. Just like parwana ( moth) always go cloes to Shama ( Flame) even though shama tells to the parwana, to go far away, Don't come here or else you'll burn like it but He doesn't listen, wanting to burn. That's how love is, Crazy and beautiful...
unaware of any sadness, flame etc.
.
.
.

" Aap Vapas Chle jaaiye."

( Go back.)

Aradhya said to Reyansh who is lying on her bed and she is sitting just beside him.

" idhar dekhiye jara."

( Look at me.)

She looked at him and he pointed his finger at his face.

" Ye khubsoorat chehra aapko bevkuf lagta hai jo itni mehnat se yaha aaya apni patni ke liye, Vo aise hi vapas chala jaya. Hum nahi jayenge..."

( You think this handsome face is a fool who came here with so much effort for his wife, will go back. I won't go.)

Aradhya shook her head at his dramatic answer.

" Who was that guy."

Reyansh asked. She furrowed her eyebrows.

" Anirudh?"

" Whatever his name is."

He uttered then Aradhya said.

" He is my friend."

He nodded then asked all of a sudden.

" You were living with him till now?"

Aradhya blinked her eyes then sighed. Here she is getting worried and he is interrogating her.

" No. With Arya's Parents. Its their house."

Still she replied and Reyansh nodded.

" Now go."

His mouth hung open when she directly said on his face to leave. Reyansh pointed his finger at himself again.

" Me."

She nodded and he scoffed.

" Nhi jayenge. Bohot se sawaal ke jawab chahiye hume aur aakhiri mein aapko lekar jaana hain."

( I won't go. I want answers of so many question and at last I will take you with me.)

She sighed at his stubborn reply.

" Acha go to your hotel atleast. Its not my house that you can stay here."

He act like as if he is thinking something.

" Okay, But you will come with me too."

" I won't."

She replied and moved his eyes away from him.

" Then Sweetheart, I won't go too. I will talk to Arya's parents. You do not have to worry."

She sighed frustratedly.

" Aap bohot ziddi hain."

( you are really stubborn.)

" Shukriya. Apni patni se hi seekha hai."

( Thankyou. I have learned this from my wife)

She glared at him and he passed her a flying kiss. She rolled her eyes then stood up and started to walk outside the room.

" Where are you going."

" Jhanum mein. Aayenge?"

( Hell. Want to come?)

" Vaha bhi phoch jayenge hum."

( I will come there too.)

She didn't say anything and went away from there. He laughed slightly then took a deep breath.

" I will surely find out that why you don't want to go back"

He said to himself and looked around the room.
.
.
.

Reyansh furrowed his eyebrows while sipping his coffee that Anirudh made for him and Adarsh. He is back but Aradhya didn't come back yet.

But seeing his wife from the balcony with a Man, He couldn't help but to feel possesive.

" Who is he."

He muttered while staring at Aradhya and the Man. Aradhya took some shopping bags from his hand.

Aradhya and the same man enter into apartment. She went to kitchen then came back after putting bags only to find her husband glaring at the Man. Reyansh has crossed his hand around chest and throwing daggers at the man through his eyes.

The Man looked at Aradhya nervously.

" Ye aap kya kar rahe hain, Reyansh."

( What are you doing Reyansh.)

" who is he."

Reyansh asked instead.

" He is Arya's father."

Reyansh bite his tongue then smiled awkwardly.

" I am so sorry."

Reyansh said to the Man who smiled.

" No worries. I am Rohan Mehra."

Reyansh did a handshake with him.

" Its Reya-"

" Reyansh Singh Suryavanshi. I know. Aradhya told me about you."

" Achaa...,"

He uttered and raised his eyebrows amusingly then moved his eyes towards Aradhya who avoided his gaze. Three of them went to living room. Arya jumped on his father's arms who laughed and kissed her forehead. Reyansh smiled seeing them.

" When will mumma come?"

" She is-"

" I am here baby."

All of them heard a girl's voice and there stood Arya's mother, Anjali Mehra. Arya ran toward her mother. Aradhya smiled while Anjali came to take Shourya from Anirudh's hands. In the middle of everyone, Reyansh walked up to Aradhya and leaned closer to her ear.

" After leaving from here. I won't wait much to make you pregnant."

She got flustered and looked at him.

" oh, is that your husband Aradhya."

Anjali asked and Aradhya nodded.

" Hey, Nice to meet you."

Reyansh passed her the smile too. After a while, Men with children went to living room and Anjal- Aradhya started to make dinner for everyone.

Aradhya served Reyansh then sat down beside him. Adarsh is sitting on the other side of her.

" You will go after dinner right?"

Aradhya asked and Reyansh glance at her then at Rohan.

" Um Mr. Mehra, If you don't mind can we stay here until I convince my wife and don't worry it won't take much time to convince her."

Rohan glance at Aradhya who is shaking her head in a negative way but gasp as soon as Reyansh put his hand on her thigh and gave it a squeeze. She widen her eyes while Reyansh said to Rohan.

" Or I can take her with me tonight itself."

Rohan's expression changed and he hurriedly said.

" No no Its okay, you can stay here."

Reyansh smiled.

" So generous of you. My brother is here to help you until we are here. He is very good with kids."

He said the last line to Anjali who giggled when Adarsh looked at Reyansh with widen eyes.

" Right Adarsh."

Adarsh sighed and nodded. Reyansh moved his eyes at Aradhya and made a bite and put it into her mouth.

" Don't eat me. There is food to fill your stomach."

She scoffed and started to eat her food. She tried to remove his grip around her thigh but failed. Sighing she continue eating her food.

___________💫

I thought to update this tomorrow....but... Le lo second update. Aap sab bhi kya yaad rakhoge😌🌝

Liked it?

Vote and comment krna.......

Mat bhoolna....💁‍♀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.6K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
397K 27.6K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
75.9K 4.4K 51
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...
128K 8.4K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...