๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

By izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. More

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ

4K 125 254
By izythescientist

FWU , 006

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                  B: </3

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

"ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ" — 6:42 pm

𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝟳𝙩𝙝.

"𝙎𝙊 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙏 𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝘼𝘼𝘼𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙀𝙎. 𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙄 𝙆𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙂𝙊𝙉 𝙆𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝙋𝙐𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂." courtney emphasized the two in front glance at each other.

courtney had been going on the whole car ride telling solana and ashanti why she said yes to dd, trying to justify that it wasn't because she had liked him, she just didn't feel like hearing him keep asking.

but as for solana, she didn't have no problem going.

ashanti was the one the two were worried about. courtney didn't even realize how much it could've triggered for her going there when she said yes. but ashanti was definitely on her mind— hence why she told her she could say no when dd asked her, but it didn't really register how bad it would be.

seeing that the two used to argue literally anywhere— the most harsh ones happened in his house. his house and his car. so when they'd argue notti would take her home and the car ride would be fulled of pure anger. you could definitely feel it in the air and it was toooooo much tension.

like the two were ready to burst into another screaming match. and it always would be to go of first.

but notti's thing was that if they were gonna argue in the car, he shouldn't be driving. he knew his anger would get to the point where he'd just...go crazy, and he wanted to atleast keep ashanti safe from that.

other times ashanti insisted she'd get an uber cause she doesn't even want to try and sit in the car with him, the boy who just made her cry a few seconds ago.

right now ashanti felt herself getting worried. she knew her anxiety would be through the roof when she'd be there, but thankfully, she had people around to calm her down.

when she said yes to going she only thought about dd and how happy he would've been. he dead liked courtney and do anything just to be next to her.

"court just say you excited to go ova there and get it over with." solana rolled her eyes as she held the steering wheel with her two manicured hands, ashanti smiling in the passenger.

"noooo. like i just wanna get it outta the way so he doesn't say ion come to see him. but it's not even bout that, it's about shanti. cause...you know."

courtney didn't like the fact that the guy who was chasing her was her best friend's toxic ex's brother at allll. she could easily differentiate between notti and dd but still. like that was your brother who did that to my best friend? and how i even kno that you might try and do the same? or at least, similar?

ashanti sighed knowing this conversation was coming up. she loved her friends dearly and how much they cared, but sometimes, them— not even them but everyone, never took her "i'm okay" for an answer.

it made her think if she hadn't changed at all. if she was the same ashanti that notti would be yelling at in the car with tears streaming down her cheeks. she wondered if people saw right through her and only saw that of her.

or maybe, that's all they think of when they see her. ashanti; the one who cried every day straight because of her ex.

she hated that thought. a lot. seeing that it's been a long time and she'd say herself that she's grown, people still might not see that. 

now she wondered if notti grown the same way she did. not that it'll change anything— or she thought. 

but whenever her mind went to him, the only thing she thought of was "𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴."

he knows he cheated, he knows how he did it, he knows how many times he did it, he knows what he put her through, he knows he broke his promise when he told her she was the only one.

he knows and he recited it to ddot. the exact same version she told him.

so he had to have known he was wrong? at least by now. four months has passed so he had to have grown. in some way — mentally. cause he definitely grown physically.

then she thinks if he thinks he owes her an apology now. cause the worst part? he didn't even apologize then. but then ashanti tried her past to cut some slack for him.

how do you even apologize to someone for cheating on them six times and make it sound sincere?

the fact that he did even more made it harder. she couldn't see a way he'd actually deliver an apology that she'd believe.

but he probably thinks she believes everything. she believed his lies so, why not?

she fiddled with her fingers feeling her breath get shaky. now that notti was associated with the people she be with, being around him made her feel even more weary. just his name being mentioned. 

ashanti was scared of notti inna way. she didn't know if one moment he'd love her, or he'd hate her.

but she also knew that it was never like this before. ever.

"i think uhh— i think it's good. it's gonna be chill...i just—" she cut herself off thinking more, "i just hope he'd like— talk more and shit when i'm around. especially now since i'm coming over his house. his house so he should be able to say and whatever he wants."

ashanti explained before leaning back in her chair, "i don't want him to feel like he can't say anything or be regular when i'm around. and i hope y'all would let him do that too."

she knew what she said was controversial as hell, so she pursed her lips waiting for them to respond. it was always controversial whenever ashanti spoke on notti. that's why she just let them talk as much shit as they want.

"my heart.." solana started, "i guess i get what your saying like...in the comfort of his own home but like...he was completely comfortable doin allat to you so.." she trailed off as ashanti slowly nodded, a lil happy solana got a lil bit of what she was explaining.

"i feel like for now he deserves it. ion kno— maybe like some time past and he'll slowly not feel the need to keep quiet when your around."

the two in the front heard courtney's deep breath causing them to sigh themselves.

"shanti you kno i love you to death but like...you being for real? see me personally? imma apply that pressure when i have too. like his house and that's cool but..still. ion really care." courtney expressed. ashanti expected that from her so she nodded understandably, about to say something until she felt the turn.

the turn into notti's neighborhood. same thing you'd feel when your on your way home and you might be sleep inna car then you feel that one turn or bump, and you know your home.

that's what she grown to feel about notti's house. the nervousness, anxiousness, and fear filled her system again. her heart pounding, she hadn't even said anything— her eyes glued to her window, recognizing every single house.

"shantiiiii," solana dragged, "i promise you if you just stay wit ddot or sum, you'll forget he's even there." she reassured, ashanti nodded slightly turning to her, "thanks sola."

"sola what you gon do there? you just be doin anything." courtney asked as solana smile, "she gon smoke all they weed and dip." ashanti answered as the three laughed.

solana parked in his driveway and unbuckled her seat belt as the two did the same. and now ashanti usually didn't verbally show she was nervous bout something, but now she had too.

"y'all what if he opens the door? and it's just mad awkward. what if he don't even—"

"i hope you saying that cause you look good as hell right now." courtney furrowed her eyebrows watching ashanti as she got out the car, "right." solana spoke.

( ashanti's outfittt.)

ashanti smiled, "thank yallll." they climped up the steps and made it to the door, in which courtney knocked on a few times. they waited a few seconds until edot showed up with a blunt in between his lips.

"awh, wassup? lowkey forgot y'all was coming." edot spoke as the three eyed each other— knowing he was smacked.

"nigga why you so gone?" solana tilted his head as he smiled, "ight chill onnat. come inside." he moved so the girls could make their way in.

ashanti was the last to come in so she was waiting for edot to lock the door so they could walk together, "wassup cuzzo? imma tell aunt steph you keep showin off that thing." she laughed knowing he was referencing to her belly piercing that showed a lil.

"bruh yous a hater." she rolled her eyes as she heard him fall quiet. ashanti knew what was coming.

"so you good comin over here? i mean i kno you already here but like...you not worried?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows a lil— showcasing his genuine worry for his cousin.

"yea. i mean imma keep it a buck," ashanti spoke, finally deciding to be honest, "i am nervous. like— im hella nervous and scared. but i mean...im already here." she shrugged.

edot slightly mugged her, "i can take you back right now? fuck is you talking bout?"

she shook her head, "noooooo." ashanti dragged, "let's go."

edot shook his head inna disapproving way as they walked more inside the house. everything exactly how she remembered it— she didn't know how much of a homey vibe the house was. even though this place wasn't the essential spot for peace, it felt peaceful for some reason.

walking into the living room revealed solana already rolling up, claiming her spot on the comfortable love seat couch, ddot who laid his legs on the part of a couch that stretched out as he watched the tv intently then, dd and courtney who were already sitting next to each other, ashanti saw a glimpse of his big smile and knew that she wouldn't regret going because of that sight.

then, lastly, was notti. notti who was visibly high and sat down comfortably with his legs also laid out and his back on the couch. he was on his phone, glancing at the tv screen one inna while. he carried a calm look on his face, like he seemed at ease. 

"yoo why is you already rolling up bro?" edot furrowed his eyebrows fully seeing solana spark up, now licking the blunt sealed.

this caused everyone to turn their attention to ashanti and edot who stood next to each other. notti looking to fastest.

he didn't really believe that ashanti would come with lana and court, even though there did lie a good possibility. but to his house? notti knew that'd bring back too much stuff for ashanti.

but no. there she was, right in front of him, she was laughing due to edot and solana. and she looked good. he shamelessly looked her up and down seeing her cute set, going up to her face and hair. her hair was down and her edges were laid. her edges were always laid, notti remembered. he'd spend like 30 minutes in the bathroom with her waiting for her to finish her edges, reassuring her that they look good so they could go.

he smiled at the lil memory that popped up, but quickly dropped it knowing that she probably couldn't even remember the good things. the only thing that stayed in her mind fr was the bad. and he was right about that.

she didn't even look like she was wearing any makeup but was so beautiful. notti stared at just her face before going back to her body. his eyes landing on in her belly piercing that notti still fell surprised over. it fit her body so perfectly notti felt like he could stare at it all day. 

he shook his head slowly licking his lips. that was his 6th reminder this week that he no longer had that anymore. he hated the feeling so bad. it brought toooo much frustration for him.

it wasn't long before ashanti went to go sit down next to ddot. and ddot was sitting next to notti but not directly, they  was at least a few feet away. and ashanti being smart sat on the other side of him.

she thankfully didn't notice his stare at all, she didn't look at him too.

"darriannnnn. why you look so focused?" she lowly spoke causing him to look at her, "oh wassup? you was actually gonna slide?"

ashanti nodded rolling her eyes playfully, "yesss." she dragged, "but this show right here? it's too good bro. i can't even— mmtch." he kissed his teeth glancing at the tv.

"yous just...ion even kno." she mumbled getting comfy, stretching her legs out too.

meanwhile notti was watching that whole interaction. to be honest he loved the fact that ddot and ashanti were close, but now, he wasn't too sure how he felt about it.

he knew for one thing ddot and ashanti were strictly friends. just friends. ddot found himself expressing that to him quite a lot in the beginning of their relationship. only because of how suspiciously fast he warmed up to her and how close they got.

but other then that, notti knew he only saw her as a sister. but now, the way ddot be taking his attention off of everything and only just focusing on ashanti was getting him.

literally — the tv show he had been glued too for the past hour. the tv show he couldn't even get up and go eat because he couldn't miss anything seemed like had passed his mind when he saw shanti.

nun else, only her. 

it was because the time ddot spent apart from ashanti made him realize how much he could miss a person. he neva thought he'd be the type, but sometimes he'd just be staring at ashanti's things she'd leave. like her bracelets & stuff.

other times he'd look at random things and it'd remind him of her. but what hurt him the most was that ashanti wasn't talking to him off of something he didn't even do.

so when notti was feeling no remorse— and he knew he wasn't, he went feral.

now whenever he sees shanti he wants to just focus on her and enjoy her presence cause there might be another time where ashanti just stopped coming and cutting all ties with notti and the people who associate with him.

notti took his eyes off them and turned to dd who was with courtney, dd feeling his eyes on him looked at him.

notti gestured to the kitchen, making dd internally groan.

"yo shanny, not— we got you some snacks in there. in case ya picky self don't want nun we already have." dd told ashanti.

everyone and they mama looked at notti. hearing dd slip up and almost say "notti"  instead of "we".

everyone expect ashanti. the insult was the only thing that stuck out in his sentence. but she was actually hungry.

"you so aggy bro. in ya kitchen?" she asked as she got up grabbing her phone.

dd nodded, he felt himself about to tell her where the kitchen was but she already knew.

the minute ashanti left the living room made everyone just intensify they stare at notti.

and this nigga was acting sooooo unbothered. high outta his mind just scrolling on his phone. even smiling a lil bit if he saw sum funny.

it was dead funny to just look at;  five people staring down notti as he did a perfect ass job of ignoring them.

he really did get mad ova the fact that dd slipped up, but ashanti ain't even peep that so he wasn't worried.

but if she did? ashanti would easily say she wasn't hungry. he knew that too.

"sooooo, you just gon keep tryna ignore us?" solana spoke up dragging. notti just ignored her too.

he did have airpods in so that was kinda in his defense, but they was on a low ass volume so he could hear ashanti's voice.

"bruh imma snatch them shits outta ya ear." ddot told him watching as he stayed quiet, scrolling on his phone more.

"bro." edot lowly chuckled, "notti." courtney firmly spoke.

he could try and maybe successfully ignore the four. but he knew he wouldn't be able to ignore courtney. definitely not.

he slowly looked up from his phone pretending to pause it, tryna pretend that his phone was loud or sum.

"oh naaaah!" dd exclaimed as he fell into his stupid laugh, making everyone slightly smile but wasn't shit a joke.

and especially courtney. that was right in her ear and she was trying her hardest not to laugh too.

notti slightly furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"so you buying her food..?" edot asked as notti looked at him.

he licked his lips sighing, "yea. but it's not even like that. she is picky so like— she don't really like what we be having."

ddot and dd were the only ones who knew about him going to the grocery store for ashanti.

dd newly discovered that notti wanted ashanti back, and he had to pry the information outta him. but him he finally got it, he was definitely surprised.

cause how you gon do that...then want her back? makes no sense.

that's why the two boys weren't initially behind it, but they saw a lil bit of his sincerity and moreover— his stress. ddot had told dd about him staying in the kitchen for hours thinking about ashanti and how he kept talking about what he did.

then again those two are his closest friends, so they had to stand behind and support whateva he wanted— including ddot. but ddot somewhat knew how he was gonna do it so it kinda made him feel better bout it.

"but you kno she only staying here for like...couple hours. so why you goin..grocery shopping for her? like she live here?" courtney asked, "youn even kno how much i got so.." he trailed off, attitude definitely in his voice.

solana only was a lil surprised, but happy that ashanti didn't know it was him who bought it. cause she did remember ashanti begging her to stop at mcdonald's but she refused.

it was the same thing for edot, plus he knew notti knew ashanti and what she'd like. but that's such a random thing to do knowing they'd usually order food.

dd and ddot knew, so it seemed as if it was courtney who was visibly pressed.

notti knowin alla this, he went on his phone again and now turned the volume up to tune out courtney, he knew that if she were to open her mouth just a lil more and he heard her, he'd be pissed.

she talked soooo much and she was toooo worried. notti wondered if ashanti would be able to even make her own decisions about him anymore when it came to courtney. 

—> in the kitchen

ashanti was hoping that ddot was with them when they went to the store so they'd get exactly what she wanted. she did see this as random & a lil weird but she was hungry, so she didn't plan on passing no opportunity for food.

but her heart dropped all the way seeing notti's mom, eniyah, bent over her counter with a wine glass in her hand.

she wanted to leave sooooo bad. but her footsteps made noise and now eniyah turnt to look at who it was, her face quickly falling into a confused one.

"...shanti? eres tú, amor?" (is that you love?)  eniyah quickly stood up, looking at the girl in front of her.

they was a few feet away leaving ashanti put her weight to one of her legs, feeling them get weak. she had no idea what his mom thought of her.

"yea.." she trailed off keeping eye contact, watching as eniyah's eyes slowly went big as she covered her mouth with her hand, "ashanti?"

she couldn't help but to nervously smile, "yes?"

"oh my— come here!" eniyah gestured her to where she was at quick as ashanti moved up to where she was.

"my— my love you look...your hair!" her fingers touched ashanti's red hair causing her to smile— and a real genuine one. especially hearing her nick name from eniyah.

before she could even respond she kept on talking. she cupped ashanti's face, "your so beautiful! i..."

her eyebrows quickly saddened and unknowingly that confirmed something for ashanti.

now she definitely thoguht that was they saw her, they saw her pain, as if it was still there, making her grow weak.

but she wasn't weak at all. and that actually made her upset. but then again this was the first time she saw her and the last time she was a crying mess,

"i'm so sorry shanti. you didn't deserve that. i don't know what he was thinking...my son...hurt someone like you. the most sweetest & innocent soul ever."  she spoke, her dominican accent being very strong, ashanti felt like crying. she was surprised how she wasn't already.

she could tell she felt bad. "it's okay...i promise. i'm fine." she smiled, trying her best to reassure her.

eniyah stuck her bottom lip out just caressing her cheek, "he really did love you..you know that right? te quería mucho." (he loved you a lot) 

ashanti felt a lump in her throat, blinking back tears that weren't even out yet, "but...why did he do that then?" she spoke inna low tone.

this would've been the first time in four months she's found herself crying over him. and she'd be real mad at herself if she did, so she tried to keep herself from it.

eniyah slowly shook her head now shrugging her shoulders, "i don't know. i'm sorry. or...should i get him to apologize to you right now?"

"no." ashanti quickly responded, "it's gonna be okay— it's already okay and over."

"okay." she nodded, "can you at least...speak to him? hi, hello?"

"no." she quickly answered again, "but i can..just, coexist."

there was never a point in time where ashanti thought she'd use the words "coexist" to describe her and notti. it pained her so bad. cause she still loved him.

eniyah smiled with a understandable expression on her face, "i got you mi amor. ETHAAN!" 

ashanti quickly furrowed her eyebrows, trying to get eniyah to read the look on her face.

she knew that eniyah never would listen to what anybody said, she only did what she believes was best for the person. but shanti didn't think she'd just disregard her feelings just like that.

eniyah glanced at shanti smiling before looking back at the entrance.

soon notti lightly jogged inside, but immediately slowed down seeing ashanti.

ashanti tried to not look at him but she already knew he was staring at her, hard.

"come here ethan." eniyah spoke up softly, ethan walked towards her leaving him standing directly next to ashanti.

and ashanti was not gonna move. she felt completely frozen feeling his presence so close to her.

eniyah looked at ethan tilting her head, "has visto a ethan?" (you saw her ethan?) she asked as notti nodded, "sí." he mumbled.

eniyah stayed quiet looking between the two. they stood close together but didn't look at each other. just silently waiting for eniyah next response. 

ashanti tried her best not to show her nervousness, but she couldn't help herself to lightly tap her thigh with her finger repeatedly.

notti saw this and he was trying his best not to touch her. he was trying his best not to just take her hand off her thigh and start playing with her nails like he always did before. but he couldn't now.

 eniyah shook her head, "ella ni siquiera te mirará." (she won't even look at you) she told notti and he slowly nodded, "i know." 

he didn't want to make ashanti even more anxious from them speaking spanish. she barely understood and didn't know what they were talking about. but ashanti did know it was about her.

thankfully eniyah saw this and stopped, "i'm about to go out, go get my car keys upstairs...somewhere on my dresser." 

notti sighed feeling relief that he finally could leave, "ight." he spoke turning around.

shanti moved to the pantry as she opened it seeing alll of her favorite snacks. her jaw dropped a lil cause she didn't expect it. 60% percent of those snacks were for her in that pantry. 

she quickly grabbed the party sized sun chips turning around, "there's your favorite cranberry juice inna fridge. when i saw it i thought of you immediately." eniyah lightly chuckled as ashanti did the same walking to the fridge, "reaaaally?" she dragged.

"ima cry, i've been so hungry." she spoke dramatically making eniyah shake her head, "of course. i might not see you when i leave so gimmie a hug."

ashanti smiled going to wrap her arms around eniyah as she rocked the two back and forth, "eres tan guapa." (you so beautiful) "i'm so happy i got to see you again." she expressed making shanti smile more, "thank youuu, i am too."

the two pulled away and said their goodbyes as ashanti left the kitchen, walking towards the living room.

"of course." dd kissed his teeth, "bra look at shanti." courtney laughed seeing her hold her party sized sun chips.

ashanti rolled her eyes as ddot spoke up, "shanti pleaseee go upstairs and get ma charger. it's in dd's room. please."

she sighed hearing him, "bro go get it ya self. pause the tv." ashanti told him making ddot roll his eyes, "please bro. it's not gonna be the same if i pause it and come back."

"this nigga a clown." edot mumbled making ddot side eye him, "bruh we've only been downstairs cause this nigga won't let us go upstairs cause of his tv show." dd complained.

ddot waved him off looking back at ashanti, "fine." she sighed making ddot smile, "yous a real one." he smiled as she dropped her chips on the couch, walking towards the staircase.

she walked upstairs seeing the familiar hallway. she knew where dd's room was and how it was inside inside the hallway, so she'd have to walk only a lil.

seeing all of the rooms, she reached dd's opening the door. ddot's charger laid on top of the bed as she grabbed it, looking around more. his room looked the same, this nigga just had his clothes scattered onna ground. 

they always were in dd's room cause notti didn't like having so many bodies in his room since he said  it would "smell weird" 

but most of the time shanti stayed in notti's room, usually staying overnight and shit.

ashanti walked out of the room closing the door. she glanced over to see notti who also just left his moms room.

the hallway was a bit dark and seemed empty for the most part. just silence while notti and ashanti held eye contact for a good while.

notti wasn't about to break eye contact, obviously not. he was more then happy to see her right now.

they was alone upstairs, it was quiet, it was dark, he finally was alone with her.

and he dead didn't think this day would come. courtney fuckin guarding her with her whole lifee, watching them two like a hawk. notti knew that if she was here, she'd be pissed. that made him wanna smile but he tried not too. he just tried and analyzed her, tryna see if he could approach her or not.

but ashanti quickly looked away and walked down the hallway some, hearing his footsteps follow behind her.

she didn't wanna speed walk, but she needed to go downstairs real fast so nun would happen.

& she thoguht she was doin a good job until she felt his cold hand grab her wrist.

her heart was racinggggg. she needed someone, anyone to just come out of those doors and make him let her go. she slowly turnt around seeing notti's eyes meet hers again.

his low red eyes staring at into her soul as he carried a serious look on his face. 

ashanti tried to breath slow. in and out. but she couldn't. the only thing that was making noise was her messed up breathing pattern. 

he furrowed his eyebrows realizing the noise he was hearing was from her. she was making that breathing noise. he immediately felt weak in his heart.

notti never ever thought that she'd be reacting like this towards him. but that's just how bad it was. and he just realizing it now.

"ashanti..." he lowly spoke, keeping quiet still wanting hearing her breathing, still surprised by it.

all shanti did was just look at him, slightly raising her eyebrows, indicating that he could speak and that'd she'd listen. 

after everything, she'd still listen.

notti softly shook his head, "nah....you gotta calm down." he refused to speak to her in this state, it was hurting him badly.

"breath." he told her, slowly caressing her wrist. "i—...i'm trying." she spoke above a whisper.

his whole face saddened. he didn't know if he should just let her go, knowing that this could easily trigger an anxiety attack. but he deadass needed her to hear him.

"i'm sorry." notti finally got to talking again. the minute he said that ashanti shook her head, "no." she quickly responded, "no your not."

notti furrowed his eyebrows, "i am. i love yo—" 

"𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙖." ashanti cut him off, pronouncing every single word slowly so he heard it. 

she lowly chuckled looking back at him, lost for words. ashanti just looked at his hand that still clutched her wrist, "lemme go."

and he did just that. cause when she said what she said? he saw allat pain and allat hurt in her. 

ashanti turned around and walked away leaving notti and, finally moving downstairs.

𝐈☆ミ       𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬...𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐝, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚. 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 🫂

longlivenottiosama 🕊️❕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 253 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)
17.4K 337 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
35.5K 611 19
โ traumas, they surround me. i wish you'd just love me back. say you're here, but i don't feel it give me peace, but then you steal it โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข...
46.3K 1.3K 21
๐๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐›๐ข๐š - แด€ ๊œฐแด‡แด€ส€ แด๊œฐ สŸแดแด แด‡ - a Notti Osama fanfiction โปแถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ