She's Next | Billie Eilish

By pitybride

Eva's back... and she has a new target. • The sequel to "You're Next" • More

• The End Of It All •
• I'm a bitch •
• She's a bitch •
• Jane's new bitch •
• kissing girls •
• characters •
• Mysterious •
• Goodbye •
• Everything Unfolds •
• shiny new french toy •
• Eva's in trouble •

• Can't escape her •

489 12 2
By pitybride

*Two weeks earlier

I was at the beach. Trying to clear my head since Jax left.

~

"You're the only one I actually feel something for,"

"Why'd you freak out yesterday? And tell me to fuck you?!"  She asked.

"What? You wanted to see if your sex trap would work on me? Was this all a test?"

"No I just wanted to- ... I can't lose you Jax," I let out as more tears fell.

She wasn't buying it.

Jax snapped her fingers.

"...Eva," I said hesitantly.

"Eva... fuck you," she said as she made her way out the door.

~

Whenever Jax wasn't around, her words always played in my head.

As I replayed what had happened over and over, someone walked by me that quickly caught my attention.

I was sat on the sand, with my hands behind me for support and my legs out.

I was facing the water, and I closed my eyes letting the sun hit my face and the water touch my toes.

As I sat there trying to focus on the predicament I was in, there was a sudden shadow that blocked the sun from hitting my face.

I slowly opened my eyes, to see the girl that caught my attention earlier.

I noticed her dark brown eyes first. Her lashes were perfect. They complimented her eye shape so well. And her dark curly hair fell onto her shoulders effortlessly. I watched her lips as she smiled at me.

"Don't look too hard, you'll see my disgusting pores," She said jokingly.

Her pores were so small. Nothing to see there. She was perfect.

"What are you doing here all by your self?" She asked.

"Lookin for you," I responded.

Her smile appeared again and she even laughed a little.

"Just clearing my thoughts," I let out.

I fixed my attention back to the waves. They always calmed me.

"Same," She responded.

I looked back at her. She was still watching the ocean.

"From what?" I asked.

She looked at me with a smile.

God I loved her smile.

"You don't even know my name, and you wanna know what's going on in my life?" She laughed.

I didn't even notice I never got her name.

I pulled out my phone and opened contacts.
I handed her my phone.

I watched to see her reaction. As she held my phone, she laughed out loud.

"You are not slick," She laughed.

She started to type and I was getting hopeful.

But when she handed my phone back, I saw that she only added her name, no number.

"Hey Jessie," I said.

"Hey..."
"Eva"
"Eva! Hey Eva," she spoke.

I smiled.

"Does Jessie not have a number?" I asked.

"She does, but she doesn't give out her number until the second date," she replied.

"Oh, got it," I let out.

"How about I meet you back here tomorrow at..." I watched as she was thinking about a time.

She was so beautiful.

"...hmm how about at 8?" She asked.

"Am?"

"Oui, we meet here, and then we can go on adventures or something," she added.

"Yeah, or something," I laughed

She smiled at me before suddenly hugging me.

I didn't expect a hug, but I didn't hate it.

She smelled like coconut and her hair was so insanely soft.

I held onto her as much as I could.

"I really hope you're okay though, I promise I'll make you forget about everything tomorrow," she whispered in ear.

...

As I was in my car, I got a text from Jax.

Jax

I think I left something

Coming back so soon?

Don't get cocky
I really did leave something behind

Yeah
You left me

Look
Imma swing by in about an hour
Be there.

K

I made my way back home. I won't even lie to myself, and act like I wasn't craving her touch again.

...

Once I was home, I decided to take a quick shower before Jax got here.

I turned on the water and then went in.
I let the warm water hit my face.

The shower was always the once place I could be alone with my thoughts.

Then suddenly, I saw someone opening the shower door.

"What the hell Jax?!" I  shouted.

She walked into the shower to joined me.
She didn't even ask if I was okay with it.

"Calm down mama, no need to get loud," she said.

As she stood in front of me, I looked into her eyes before realizing she was completely naked. I didn't know how to feel about this.

I watched as the water trickled down her chest, to her heat and down her legs.

...

After our shower. I got dressed and laid in bed waiting for Jax.

She came out the bathroom and started putting on the close I left out for her.

She's so cute.

"What?" She asked.

I laid there in bed smiling at her.

"You're so perfect," I told her.

She smiled as she crawled up next to me, and got under the covers with me.

She faced the opposite to me, so I spooned her.

"I'm having someone get your stuff to bring it over here," I whispered as I played with her hair.

I've never really craved a relationship before, but with Jax there was something different. I just want to know she isn't using me and really does want to be with me.

"Okay," she whispered backed.

"You're okay with that?" I asked.

"I know you wouldn't let me leave anyway," she replied.

What?

"Good girl," I whispered playfully.

"You know I love you Jax," I reassured her

She took a second to respond.

"I know," she let out.

I could tell she was unsure. But I really wanted this, so I ignored it.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

I laid back down. Hoping that she felt the same way.

"I love You too Eva," she spoke.

I could feel my face light up.

"Very good," I whispered in response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 14.6K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
9K 459 11
sequel to 'call out my name' I'll shoot 'em if it's what you want... edited and completed now!
195K 4.8K 56
sequel to 'more than a fan' not much more to explain... just read it
44.9K 954 32
It seems like your sister's girlfriend loves you... G!P B I L L I E X F E M A L E ⚠️THIS IS ONLY FANFIC! NOTHING TRUE, ALL MADE UP!⚠️