TEENS FROM OLYMPUS

Por dyeyeyem

Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, Ares, Hera, Aphrodite and Hermes are all thrown out of Olympus after an ambush orches... Más

Summer with the Teen Gods and Goddesses
Chapter 1: Bluer than blue
Chapter 2: Chaos at the Grocery store
Chapter 3 - The Great Difference
Chapter 4: Quality Time with Poseidon
Chapter 6 : Hermes
Chapter 7: I'm here for you.
Chapter 8: Zera issues
Chapter 9: Oh.
Chapter 10: More Hanie~
Chapter 11: Ponie is back ~
Chapter 12: Over-reacting.
Chapter 13: Friendzone sucks.
Chapter 14: Aphrodite's Readings
Chapter 15: The Sun and the Gorgon
Chapter 16: The Oracle and the Party
Chapter 17: The Veela
Chapter 18: The Dark Grey Room
Chapter 19: Attack of the Harpies
Chapter 20: First Times
Chapter 21: Alone
Chapter 22: The Trident
Chapter 23: Eula
Chapter 24: The Box
Chapter 25: Moondust
Chapter 26: Scylla
Chapter 27: Bermuda
Chapter 28: A Pair of Harpy Claws
Chapter 29: Leaving Paradise
Chapter 30: The NYU Mystery
Chapter 31: The Other Girl
Chapter 32: Eula and Poseidon
Chapter 33: Hippogriff Falls
Chapter 34: Not Related
Chapter 35: Asfalis Epineio
Chapter 36: Artemis' Bow
Book 2

Chapter 5: Heart beats fast

1.6K 55 8
Por dyeyeyem

What happened earlier... it was, confusing.

I don't know what to really think right now. I mean. Sy was at kissing distance from me earlier and.. I.. I expected he'd kiss me. I was nervous. I didn't know if I wanted us to kiss or what. 

And now this one question is circling my mind: Do I like Poseidon?

He's a god for crying out loud, and they're meant to be bloody perfect. And I don't want to have a real life Percy Jackson! Wait, not like me and Sy are getting married ang having babies... what the flapjacks am I thinking!

It's not the looks that captivated me at first.. well, kind of. But it was the eyes. Those piercing blue eyes. You can tell he was something extraordinary. 

But do I like Poseidon?

Do I like him?

It's already 12 midnight. I couldn't sleep thinking about it. Well, I think it's obvious I like him because of me staying up all night just thinking about him. I'm not thinking about him! I'm just confused at my feelings.. I don't know what's going on with me.

I decided to get up and have some fresh air by the balcony. I sighed. Then there's this party. Should we go? Or should I keep them hidden?

"Yhanie!" I saw Sy as he rose up from the pool. Ah, the man of the hour. "Oh hey there, Sy." I greeted as he somehow water-bended towards me. He stood beside me and leaned himself by the balcony.

"Why are you not sleeping?" he chuckled. I shrugged and gazed at the night sky. "I'm thinking about something..."

"What?" he asked and stood closer to me.

Heart beats fast...

"Nothing." I said and turned to look at him. Those eyes...

Colors and promises...

"You told me you were thinking about something." he chuckled. "But if you want to keep it to yourself, sure. It's fine. You can tell me anything, though."

How to be brave... How can I love when I'm afraid to fall...

"Poseidon.. Have you ever loved someone?" I asked. My toes curled, humility covering me like a blanket. It wasn't my intention for that question to be asked.

"I.. don't remember." he answered. "Well, okay, there's this woman named Maria. She was beautiful. She never knew I liked her though."

"That's admiration." I smiled. "I meant, love, as in, love."

"I guess.." he answered. "I'm still confused."

"Still?" I asked. "You mean, you're still thinking about it until now?"

But watching you stand alone, all of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow.

"I just thought of it yesterday. I realized how pretty she is. And I'm confused. Is it admiration or love? I couldn't sleep because of her." he said, and my heart started to go crazy.

Was he talking about me?

One step closer...

"Who's she?" I uttered, expecting it was really me.

"Athena."

-dedication to a commenter-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

470 62 36
The Gods and Goddess on Mt Olympus have been known to toy with humans out of boredom. But what happens when they are cursed to be born into human for...
530 45 13
This book is for all the girls who want to be an angel in the street but a hellion beneath the sheet. Prepared to be treated like a good girl, but fu...
14.1K 325 44
In which a greek mythology obsessed girl decides to put her knowledge to good use (?) and rewrite the myths in her own way (but still accurate to the...
10.8K 236 20
The Olympians fell from Olympus. Now they're stuck in the modern world, a millenia way from their home which is occupied by Hades and Cronus. What do...