"You hate me?" ~ chris sturni...

By stirkneeohlow2003

Harper and her family don't have the best relationship so when she is sixteen she decides to move out and tak... More

*Cast*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter fifteen

612 9 11
By stirkneeohlow2003

*third person*

Its been a few weeks since harper has been home from the hospital. She is completely healed and doesn't need to tiptoe her way around life anymore. The only thing that still has no progress is her memory it has been the same since the hospital. She knows matt and nick like she met them a few weeks ago. But Chris she still hasn't met. After her first interaction with him she's scared she did something wrong so she doesn't even want to meet him anymore.

"Hey harps you wanna come over to ours and have a movie marathon with matt and i?" Nick asks her. They're currently on a walk around the neighbourhood trying to collect some memories for her but it doesn't seem to work. She has done this with either matt or nick, sometimes even both, every day when they both had spare time.

"I would love to but..." she starts

"Chris will stay in his room and if he doesn't you can sit in between me and matt so he doesn't go near you ok?" He basically read her mind. She nodded and they began to walk to the sturniolo house to finish up their walk.

Harper walked straight in behind nick and found matt sitting at the kitchen island and walk up behind him giving him a hug from behind.

"Hi matty" she rests her head on his shoulder and he reaches his hand to place on top of her arm thats hanging loosely over his shoulder.

"Hey harps! And dont call me that" the two sit in silence for a few minutes watching tiktok on matt's phone. Neither one of them moving from this position.

Suddenly the stairs creek both of their heads snap towards the noise and down came the third triplet. Since it wasn't nick and she was hugging matt she assumed it was chris. Well she knew, by the cold stare he gave her which made her whole body tense.

"What's she doing her?" He asks matt.

"Chris don't" matt looks at him giving him a slight glare.

"Its fine matt. Im here watching some movies with your brothers. Wanna join?" She asks in hope he would accept and drop this mean boy persona.

"Not with you." He looks her up and down and scoffs.

"What did i even do?" She asks him removing herself from matt and putting both hands flat onto the island

"Well i mean you would remember if you-" he got cut off

"Chris i said don't" matt stands up walking over to him. Lowering his voice so only chris could hear. "Dont mention that night to her or any of us. You know how badly that fucked her family up especially her she doesnt even remember me. Chris she doesn't remember you. Does that not bother you? Like at all? You guys were best friends that all of a sudden your ignoring her and when you needed her the most she was still there for you and now she needs you where are you? Huh? Where the fuck are you chris?" At this point matt is pointing his finger into chris' chest clearly getting his point across.

"Im not her best friend anymore. Ive told you this." Is all chris said before he left to go back to his room.

Matt nick and harper all sat in nicks room and watch many different movies and they each took turns to select a movie. Before you know it they're all passed out cuddling one another.

*chris' pov*

After matt little speech i made my way to my room. I just wanted to be alone. Then my phone buzzed telling me i had a notification.

iMessage

Jess 💞
Hey babe wanna go out tn i miss you

Chrissy 💘
Not tn baby i got plans with my brothers

Jess 💞
Oh...
I just thought maybe we could at least hang we havent seen each other in a while

Chrissy 💘
Sorry babe my brothers just got my spread thin with this youtube stuff yk

Jess 💞
Cant you try and convince them to let me in a vid?

Chrissy 💘
They said if i try again ill be disowned so idk

Jess 💞
Wait do they not like me?

Chrissy 💘
Oh shit... no they do it's just they dont want girlfriends on the internet for them to be bullied bc of how pretty you are :)

Jess 💞
Did matt say that?

Chrissy 💘
Um.. ye i think could of been nick im not sure they talk too much yk

Jess 💞
Hahah

Chrissy 💘
Ye...

Jess 💞
Hold on...
Why is there at girl at ur place rn

Chrissy 💘
Wdym

Jess 💞
On snap nick posted a girl
IS THAT HARPER HAYES
What have told you about hanging out with her

Chrissy 💘
What? She's here? She must be downstairs with my brothers

Jess 💞
Don't lie to me

Chrissy 💘
Im not im in my room look
Attachment: 1 image

Jess 💞
Oh are they watching movies?

Chrissy 💘
I think

Jess 💞
But i thought they didnt like movies!
Did they lie?

Chrissy 💘
No she just forces them to watch with her because shes a manipulative bitch

Jess 💞
That makes sense. :)

Chrissy 💘
I gtg baby ill call you tomorrow when i can :)

Jess 💞
Ye ok bye chrissy :) <3

Chrissy 💘
Bye <3

Chris didn't feel bad about lying to jess about him knowing harper was there and his brothers feelings about her because it just prevent another argument from happening. Also preventing another 'incident' when she gets too mad and hits him. 'I deserve this though right?' He thinks every time it replays in his head. He has yet to tell matt and nick.

The only thing chris didnt like with that conversation was 'baby' and 'babe'. Chris hated pet names it felt weird when he said them especially out loud. He could cringe to him self in private behind a screen though. And jess likes them so he basically has to use them.

Soon enough though he fell asleep without a care in the world.

The next morning chris went downstairs for some breakfast. Today was a Saturday which meant pancakes. As he reached the kitchen he sighed seen that no one was awake yet and that meant he had to make the pancakes.

After the first couple of pancakes had been placed onto two different plates, he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around expecting one of his brothers but it was the unwanted guest he had been dreading running into today.

"Morning" she said rubbing her eye. How could she look so perfect at this time in the morning? No chris jess would kill you for thinking this.

"Ye" is all i came up with before turning around and carrying on making more pancakes.

"Hey chris?" I roll my eyes before turning around.

"What." I say showing no emotion

"Do you think this guy is cute?" I look at her confused but make my way around the table anyway to take a look at her phone. She showed me the picture. I mean i cant lie this guy wasn't that bad.

"Hm maybe but your better asking nick" i walk back over to the pancakes wanting this conversation to end but she had other plans.

"So..." i sigh hoping she'd take this as a sign to be quiet. But she didn't "what were you going to say yesterday?" I look at her confused once again. "Before matt interrupted you"

"Oh it doesn't matter." I turn away.

"Were we friends?" She asks innocently which almost makes me feel bad for her.

"Um.. no you didn't seem to like me as soon and you met me." I lied but she didn't know

"But matt said-" she started but i cut her off.

"Well matt's a liar"

"Don't say that"

"What he's my brother"

"Ye and you should love him and not call him names"

"I can still love him while i call him names you know" i chuckled softly

"Oh.. but still you shouldn't matt hasn't been anything but nice to me and you can't call him something he's not"

"Ok well what did matt say to you then" i finished with all the pancakes and placed them onto the island where she was sitting. I mean i got to feed her. And i rested on my elbows leaning on the island. Facing directly opposite her and eating a pancake.

"He um.. he told me that your a nice person and we used to be close but something happened that nobody knows of that made you not like me. And he also said you have a girlfriend?" She says also grabbing a pancake.

"Well there's only slight truth to what he said. I do have a girlfriend. I dont know why that's relevant though."

"So the rest isn't true?" She says looking at a message that she got on her phone before looking back up at me "and i was just asking about you and he told me somethings about you."

"You were asking about me?" I say with a very evident smirk

"Ye because i haven't heard from you since i got back from the hospital and i dont even know why i was there"

"Ye i know"

"You know why i was there?"

"Um... ye" i say scratching my neck

"Why?" She says her eyes grew very eager and she practically jumped up.

"Do you remember-"

"Pancakes?" Matt walks out of nicks room. Saving my ass as per usual. He gives me a look and sits next to harper. "Are you two getting along?" He looks at harper that to me.

"No she was just quizzing me about myself"

"He called you a liar matt so i told him off for you" she kissed him on the cheek and got back to her pancake. But i felt a weird feeling in my chest. It confused me but i pushed past it.

"Thanks harps" he then picks up a pancake. The sit in silence for a few minutes before nick wakes up.

Nick and matt talk to each other for a while and harper and i sit in silence. Nick got a message on his phone and whispered something to matt. Matt nodded and they got back to eating.

"What you two whispering about" i say making everybody turn their heads towards me.

"Um..." nick looks at matt then back at me "do you guys want to go to a party tonight?" He looks between me and harper.

"Omg yes i would love to i haven't been to a party like ever." Harper quickly responded.

"What do you mean we used to party all the time in high school." I responded to her with a confused look.

"What do you mean? We? As in me and you or all of us" she said making me realising what i just said.

"I- um i mean- i- um..." i stuttered not knowing how to save myself.

"That doesn't matter do you guys want to go to the party tonight?" Matt saving me again.

"Ye but i don't know if i have anything to wear" she said.

"Yes you do" nick told her.

"What do you mean?"

"You have that black dress with the crisscross back" matt answered for nick. That dress was the dress she wore the night that i was going to ask her on a date. But i met jess and she basically forced me away from her and we got into an argument, but we resolved it the next day because thats just how we were. I took that whole incident as a sign that we shouldn't be together. But i couldn't seem to let her go. This whole memory loss thing is really helping me out.

A/N

Sorry this took a while to come out but i totally forgot to write and i stopped half way for like a day but at least it's here.

Also im sorry if this is not making sense or anything im not great at writing. But my creative brain is wanting me to write but my logical brain is not great at the actual writing part.
Idk if that makes sense. But i hope you like this chapter anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 20.7K 74
โ› ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง? โœ โ› ๐˜ฏ...
23.6K 902 32
๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟเญจโ™กเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธต ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ญ has been in love with her brother's best friend since she met him...ten years ago. they're at college now, and she's still...
5.6K 40 34
๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’ - brunette beauty, popular and everyone loves her. especially her best friends. and what about her? Who does she love, her friends? There'...
97.2K 1.7K 43
"๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ" ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ.. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฟฝ...