My heart belongs to Soldier b...

By selkiegirl33

Eponine Theninder is a stunning, beautiful and loving revolutionary from France. Her life is going nowhere un... More

My heart belongs to soldier boy

21 2 0
By selkiegirl33

Inspiration from mermaidmarissa12398, Eponine's POV. Thank you so much for reading this. I apologize for any spelling and grammar this is my first story. All of these characters belong to the original writer of Les Miserables Victor Hugo.

Chapter 1: prologue

Ugh I can't believe that Marius dragged me into this mess of a meeting. I thought to myself as read Sense and Sensibility in a corner. Then I smell the horrid smell of liquor and sweat. Utterly disgusting. I look up from my book to see a tall man with eyes as blue as the sky and hair and gold as the sun.

"Why read when you can have a good time?" He said.
"Why drink when you can do better things?" I snap back
"Ha, see anyone who like?" He said
"No I'd rather smarts and tactfulness than relying solely upon brawn and luck." I say.
"Aaaand what makes you so confident that we don't have that?" He asked.
" Well, your friend over there," I say as I point to Grantaire.
"Grantaire, is always drinking and can't stop." I say quickly.
"Now if you can leave so I can read?" I say.

To be continued...

Thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 23.5K 63
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 84.8K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
290K 19.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...