A kings perfect queen

By Autistic-Ace

Hello lovely readers of Wattpad! I know you may have heard this a lot but this is my first story on here. I a... More

Before we begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
All done!
New Trailer!

Chapter 7

183 6 0
By Autistic-Ace

A little spice in this one~

I felt Predaking get up and I heard the door open, it was a very short recharge so something was up. I got up and stretched, following him outside where I found Megatron holding the fossil and petting his helm.

I growled at him as I got irritated, I instantly stopped 'where did that come from' I thought as I walked up to them. "You preformed well, this will be a splendid contribution to the spawning of your predacon brethren" "afternoon Predaking, Megatron" I said as I nodded my helm.

Predaking moved away from Megatron and nuzzled me with his helm, I scratched behind his jaw and his helm went up as he began to purr. I saw Knockout walk up behind Megatron "my leige we've located another one of Shockwave's Predacon energy signatures, weak but steady" said Knockout as he walked pasted me and joined beside Megatron.

"Excellent. Knockout do not return empty handed" said Megatron as he turned around to face Knockout. "Moi? Don't know the meaning of the word" said Knockout as he put a servo over his chassis, I stopped petting Predaking and he shook his helm as Starscream came up them.

"Isn't empty handed two words?" He said with his servos behind his back "you would know or did your missing armor turn up" said Knockout as he got right in Starscreams faceplate. "Why you wheel bound-" "Starscream you have failed me enough for one day, assume the task of monitoring for predacon energy signatures at once!" Said Megatron.

"Yes my leige" said Starscream as he bowed his helm, then he walked towards me and Predaking. "I'm sure you'll find the gigs as exhilarating as I did Screamer" said Knockout, Starscream growled. "Shockwave has initiated the cloning process with the specimens gathered thus far, the predacon currently among us will be the first of a new wave of beast machine super soldiers" said Megatron.

"Megatron could I visit Shockwaves off site laboratory" I asked as Megatron turned to me "I don't see why not Echo, of course" my optics got wide with excitement. I turned to Predaking "ok I need you to be good until I get back ok" I said as I rubbed his faceplate. "Starscream assume command of...Predaking until Echo returns" said Megatron as me and Starscream turned to him in Shock.

"Predaking? Is that what we are calling it now" said Starscream with irritation and his arms crossed "yes it is, I think it's a great designation for him. He's one of the bigger Predacons and he's the first of his kind so he'll have to teach the new generation how this world works" I said with my servos on my hips.

"Come Echo, Shockwave is waiting" said Megatron as he began to walk away toward the entrance of the Nemesis. I turned back towards Predaking "please don't offline Starscream, I know he can be mean but please don't" I said as I hugged his helm one last time before I jogged after Megatron and Knockout.

We walked into Soundwaves work station and he turned around almost tiredly. "Hey Soundwave you ok? You look tired, have you been getting enough recharge?" I asked, worried about him. He displayed two pictures on his visor 😊👍 and nodded his helm, I didn't really believe him as I gave him a side eyed look.

"Send Knockout to the coordinates of the newest predacon signature and send Echo to Shockwave's laboratory" said Megatron as he walked out. Soundwave opened a groundbridge and he pointed at Knockout "be back soon" he said as he transformed and drove through.

The groundbridge closed and I looked at Soundwave "Soundwave please go get some recharge and something to eat, you look like your about to collapse" I said ad I placed a servo on his shoulder plate. Another picture appeared on his visor 🫡 I giggled at that "ok good and could you please tell Starscream to feed Predaking while I'm gone" I said as a groundbridge opened in front of us.

He gave me a 🤨 picture "the predacons designation is Predaking" I said, he nodded his helm and I walked thought the groundbridge. I was met with a massive cave opening with tall tubes of half formed Predacons submerged in a yellow liquid.

I walked up to Shockwave who was at the computer at the back of this cave he turned to face me "hello Shockwave you sure have been busy haven't you" I said as I reached the computer. "Hello Echo I have been working tirelessly to complete project predacon" "so how exactly does this process work, and what is that yellow liquid" I said curiously.

"That liquid is cybernuclaic acid, it helps to form the predacons from the CNA of the fossils we have collected. The process, in simple words is when they have fully formed the acid needs to be drained as an electric shock is administered to help their bodies gain function. Once the acid is drained then the predacons emerge as they slowly gain their strength to stand" said Shockwave.

"Fascinating, so how long do you think we have until they are fully developed" I asked. "Not long, we only need a few more samples of CNA before they are fully evolved" said Shockwave and he turned back to the monitor. I walked around to see all the predacons, some had similar designs to Predaking while others were completely different and unique.

I stayed with Shockwave and helped out as much as I could before a groundbridge opened up and Soundwave walked through. "Soundwave, what is it? Is something wrong" I asked "get Echostrike back on this ship at once!" Soundwave played a recording of Megatron and he did not sound happy.

"Well I gotta go Shockwave but if you need any help or just wanna talk to someone, just know that I'm always here. Just call and I'll come down and see you ok?" I said as I gave him a side hug. He stiffened at my touch but returned my side hug with his arm cannon.

We both let go and Soundwave and I walked through the groundbridge, where I found our communications dish destroyed. "I leave for not even a day and this happens" I said as I walked over to Predaking and have him a hard look with my servos on my hips. "What happened" I asked him and he looked over at Starscream and growled.

I heard someone enter the flight deck and I saw Megatron approaching us and I turned to face him, my back facing Predaking. "Echostrike why have you not responded to radio communication, I've been trying to contact you" he said with anger in his tone.

Predaking stood tall, puff out his chassis and growled at Megatron. He wrapped his tail around my mid section and pulled me flush to his chassis. "I believe Starscream can answer that" I said as I looked over to see Soundwave just about done repairing the dish and Starscream stood there.

Megatron saw the dish and growled as he walked over to Starscream, Predaking watching his every move. I reached up and placed my servo on his muzzle, he looked down at me and I gave him a smile. "Communications have been down for how long" yelled Megatron, we both looked over at him.

"Soundwave practically had the dish repaired master" said Starscream as he pointed at Soundwave. "Which is all well and good for Soundwave, but for you-" he said as he swung his arm at Starscream. "Knockout to Lord Megatron please come in" "see all fixed" said Starscream with his servos together.

"Knockout do you have the predacon bone" "in my sights my leige, as are a pair of autobots riding my rear" I heard Knockout say over Megatron's comm. "Understood just make sure you secure the specimen" said Megatron, I got out of Kings hold and walked over to Megatron.

"Megatron can I go, it's been a while since I've had a good fight" I said "you may Echo, if Knockout fails get the bone, you are to retrieve it at any cost" said Megatron as Soundwave opened a groundbridge. "Understood" I said as I backed up a bit, jumped, transformed and flew through the bridge. I came out of the bridge and saw two autobots riding Knockouts rear as a vehicle on tracks was moving ahead of them.

I aimed my cannon and fired on the two autobots, it was Wheeljack and a blue two wheeler. I didn't really want to hit them but just cause them to spin out and give up the chase. Since they were going slower then a jet I had to fly over them and turn around for another attack.

I started shooting at the two wheeler, but she transformed and shot back. I managed to dodge almost all of her shots, but one managed to hit my wing, causing me to yelp in pain. My wing was damaged enough to make it hard to fly but not impossible, I pulled up and leveled off.

She transformed back and took off after Knockout but I shot one of my missiles at her, causing her to hit the ground and transform. Wheeljack went flying past her as she yelled "get Fowler and June" 'Knockout has two of their humans, oh no' I thought as I pulled up out of the battle but low enough to provide help if needed.

Knockout drove up the side of the elevated ground the tracks were on and flew over the vehicle's cargo. He transformed and the two humans fell out and Wheejack transformed, caught them, transformed back and stopped. The femme sped past him and went after Knockout. He grabbed something from the top of one of the vehicles cargo carts and transformed.

A groundbridge opened in front of Knockout and he sped through the bridge femme had to stop quickly so she didn't go through the closing groundbridge. Wheeljack stopped beside her and she looked around Wheeljack as he opened his rear door and the two humans were inside. I flew over them heading back to the Nemesis.

Once I got back I was met by a fixed communications dish and Predaking standing by the panel beside it, taping the screen. I transformed and landed, walking up to him "what are you doing" I said, he turned around and saw me with a slightly injured wing. He made a worried noise and walked over to me, he sniffed my wing and I think he smelt the femme on me because he started growling.

"Hey it's ok, she didn't get me that badly, a quick visit to Knockout and I'll be good as new" I said as I pet his helm. He nuzzled into me and put his helm over my shoulder plate, I hugged his neck. He nibbled on my wing a little cause me to gasp and push him away and back away from him with my wings down.

"Hey no! Don't do that" I raised my voice at him he gave me a surprised look then tilted his helm in confusion. "Seekers wings are very sensitive to touch, and really only your mate should be touching them" I said as I crossed my arms over my chassis, looking away from him. I couldn't look him in the optics right now.

He got closer to me as he nuzzled under my helm, his helm then went up and over my shoulder plate again and he nibbled right at the base of my non injured wing. I gasped and put a servo over my intake to prevent any other noises from escaping, he continued this for a while before stopping and nuzzling my helm one last time before backing up slightly.

My wings were shaking from the attention they just got; my legs were as well. He lowered his helm and laid down showing me his back were I could easily access his wings. My optics got wide "are you sure you wanna do this King?" I asked, he looked up at me, sat up and placed the top of his helm against my helm.

He held it there for a moment before laying back down, almost reassuring me. I made my way around to his side were I could get at his wings, I gently placed my servo in the center of his wings as they spread out, allowing me to get right at the joints connecting them to his abdomen.

I gently rubbed along the joints and his back near the joints, he seemed to be enjoying it. His helm went up and so did his rear end, his tail going back and forth as he let out a deep purr. I did it for as long as he did it to me before I stopped, for seekers this was the first step to becoming mates. The next step was a flight together so I walked away from him and got right to the edge of the flight deck.

He centered himself and walked over to me, I turned around to look at him before falling backwards off the ship and falling through the clouds towards the ground. He roared and jumped after me, he went to grab me but I transformed and pulled up. He flew right beside me, our wings were almost touching.

I flew a full circle around him and he did the same to me. We flew in circles around each other for a while before flying beside each other once again. Then he looked down to his left and dived away from me. 'Where is he going' I thought as I followed him.

He landed in front of a cave and I transformed and landed beside him, he looked at me and he sat down, gesturing for me to do the same. I sat on the ground and watched him enter the cave, this was the third and final step of becoming mates, getting a gift for the femme the mech is trying to court.

As I waited for him I began to draw lines in the dirt beneath me, listening to the trees moving with the wind, looking up to see the stars blinking across the sky. 'This planet is so pretty, and peaceful' I though as I took in the moment. Eventually I heard him coming out of the cave, and he had something in his intake.

He puffed out his chassis, raised his helm and puffed up his wings to make himself look bigger and he sat down in front of me and placed a decent sized pile of Earth jems and energon in front of my crossed legs. I made a small gasp and started picking through the pile looking at all the pretty jems and energon.

The jems were all different sizes and colors, I looked up at him and stood up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled under his helm. His tail started to wag as he nuzzled me back and purred, we stood there for a good while before I let him go and placed the top of my helm against his.

I closed my optics and lowered my wings, accepting his gift and him as my mate. I opened my optics to see his were closed, I backed up and his optics opened "we are now mates King, this is going to be the start of a very interesting adventure for both of us" I said with a smile.

He made a happy noise and jumped around a little bit, making me chuckle. My wing went back to a neutral position "we should head back, I'm tired from today" I said as I collected my gift and placed it into my subspace. "Think you can beat me this time sweetspark?" I asked.

He stopped jumping around and got really close to my faceplate, he made a low growling noise causing a shiver to go down my body and my wings to lower. My servos were against my chassis as I looked away from him, then he took off "what-hey!" I yelled as I jumped, transformed and took off after him.

He managed to beat me back to the Nemesis, I tranformed and landed and walked up to him. He had a proud look on his faceplate "you only beat me because you got a head start" I said as I pointed at him. He rolled his optics and went into our berthroom, I followed him.

I reached into my subspace and began to place the jems and energon crystals all around the room with the others. Once I was done Predaking looked at my work and nodded at me, he was happy with it.

I smiled and joined him in the berth, he was laying on his side with his back against the wall. I snuggled right into his side as his front peds went around me in a sort of hug. I nuzzled under his helm and he did it back, he wrapped his wing around me and we both fell into recharge. Both in our mates embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 11.5K 53
What if one night a child, a innocence and shy little girl, witnessed a fight against two robots?What happens if that child decide to leap into that...
200K 5.1K 25
The decepticons began digging up something up deep in the mines when autobots intercept the transportation of the object and unleash a creature withi...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.2K 142 18
Finally free from the organization, she had to blend in human society. Being mutated with wolf genes wasn't easy for her. Trying to not get attached...