a kiss || larry

By whynot_meandyou

"A kiss Lou?" "Yes but somewhere else." "Where,your foot?" "No silly, my mouth." "Okay! Was that fine?" "Y-ye... More

[1]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]

[2]

7.9K 222 75
By whynot_meandyou

"Louis you just cant barge in here without your mum knowing."

"'S okay Hazza, i told her i was coming over."

"Did you really?"

"Uh hey is that the new FIFA?"

"Louis! You didn't tell her, oh what am i going to do with you?"

"Sorry. I wanted to come over and see you curly. C'mon you wanted to see me too? Riiiight?"

"No."

"Harry you know its not good to lie."

"Ugh, fine, yes I missed you Lou."

"Good. Now, lets get playing."

".........wait didn't you just say it was bad to lie?"

"Haaaaarrryy, hurry up!"

_______________

"Harry can i make you happy?"

"Happy?"

"Yea. Remember last year, on your birthday, you said me giving you a kiss would make you happy?"

"Yea i r'member."

"So Can i?"

"Um sure."
_______________

"Lou?"

"Yea?"

"Again........please"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
147K 3K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
428K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
206K 10.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...