kpop oneshots

Por mysticboyleeknow

(includes og character x idol ; member x member.) groups included so far: -stray kids -txt -enhypen -nct drea... Más

[skz] bang chan x hyunjin - boss
[skz] seungmin x i.n - sweet escape
[enhypen] heeseung x og - score
[skz] hyunjin x lee know - an impromptu rendezvous
[skz] hyunjin x felix - open mic night
[nct dream] renjun x haechan - demon boy
[skz] lee know x han - massage
[enhypen] heeseung x sunghoon - blush
[skz] bang chan x lee know - party at chan's
[enhypen] jay x sunghoon - stuck between floors

[txt] yeonjun x soobin - seven minutes in heaven

63 1 0
Por mysticboyleeknow

group - tomorrow x together (txt)
main ship - yeonbin (yeonjun, soobin)
side ship - none

-

Just like any other day, Soobin and his best friend Taehyun were walking out of school together. Despite their (small) age gap, the two had a lot in common.

"So I asked Mr. Na if he could let me switch partners but then he said-" Soobin was cut off from ranting as a boy, who he recognized as Taehyun's classmate Huening Kai, ran towards and crashed into them.

Kai attempts to fix his messy clothes to make himself look a bit more presentable, although it didn't do much, before he spoke.

"Taehyun, wait! I forgot to ask you earlier, you're coming to my house tonight right? The basketball team's celebratory party is happening tonight, in case you forgot," he says, looking at said person. Taehyun nods a yes, when Kai notices the other presence beside his friend.

"You! Umm," he uses his hands to gesture up and down at Soobin, hoping Taehyun would get the hint and tell him the name of the person he was talking to.

"Soobin," Taehyun offers.

"Yes, SOOBIN! I'll be expecting you at my place tonight. Taehyun will give you the details," he says enthusiastically.

Soobin looked slightly uncomfortable at the idea of a party. He was the world's biggest homebody, and he hated the very thought of crowded places. Besides, he had never been invited to one before, and he was sure he wouldn't fit in, especially as the school's resident "outcast".

"I think I'll pass. I have-"

"I swear to GOD if you say you have homework I will make sure that my shoes come flying to your face at great speeds," Taehyun interrupts and Kai stifles a chuckle.

"But-"

"No buts. Besides, I'm sure your beloved loverboy will be there. Wouldn't wanna miss seeing him now, would you?" He teases the poor boy. Soobin, who immediately began contemplating about his decision again after Taehyun hinted at Yeonjun, his crush of about a year, looked troubled.

"I'm not gonna pressure you and ask who it is that you like but I can assure you that they'll be there. Pretty much all the seniors are invited, and I won't take no for an answer. Dress crazy fancy," Kai says before he runs off again.

*

Soobin, in fact, forgot the dress code.

Taehyun had sent him the location map to Kai's place, and upon his arrival, he was beyond baffled to find Soobin in his usual hoodie and sweatpants, of course, without the exception of his thick, black glasses. He was living up to his nerd status in school.

Soobin was just as confused seeing Taehyun, who was wearing a printed neon yellow turtleneck tucked into tight, black pants, paired with leather boots and different accessories. He even styled his hair and put on makeup, and Soobin began feeling like he didn't put any effort into his look. To be really honest, he didn't, because he looked like this every single day. He didn't think much about it and just took out the first thing he saw in his wardrobe.

But then again, Yeonjun would be there. He was one of the basketball team's star players, and Soobin wanted to impress him. However, it was too late now to go back and fancy up.

Taehyun sighs. "It's alright. It'll be dark inside and no one will even notice," he tells in an attempt to comfort his friend.

It was, indeed, dimly lit inside the house, so no one really took notice of his attire, but it still bothered Soobin. Halfway through the night, Taehyun handed him a jacket that he brought with him to make him at least feel a little fancier, but it just made him look even more miserable, so he scrapped that aside.

"Alright everyone, it's time for some games!" the host Kai's voice boomed loudly within the house. Howls and whistles of excitement were heard, although everyone knew that it would be the usual, cliché party games.

"Okay first up, spin the bottle with truth or dare! Whoever the mouth of the bottle points to gets to ask the question, and the person the other side of the bottle directs to has to answer it. All good?" He says, and everyone takes their places. Soobin sits next to Taehyun, since he didn't really know anyone else. Sitting somewhere on the side opposite to him, though, was the person he liked.

Kai spins the bottle, and it's mouth lands on one of the girls in their grade. The other end of the bottle points at Yeonjun, and he choses truth. Speaking for most other girls in the room, she bravely asks him, "Is there anyone you like? As in a love interest?"

Soobin could've sworn Yeonjun looked at him for two seconds before smiling and responding with a "yes", but he told himself it was his wishful thinking. However, Taehyun saw the short-lived eye-contact too, and nudged his friend's shoulders in a teasing way.

"Stop!" Soobin whisper shouts in the midst of the cheers of girls, "I'm sure it was just a coincidence."

"Yeah, yeah sure, whatever," Taehyun rolls his eyes. The bottle is spun again and now it was Taehyun's turn to ask someone a question, someone being his friend Beomgyu.

"Dare," Beomgyu says immediately. A series of "ooh's" were heard as Taehyun racked his brains to think up of a good dare.

"Fine then," he says. "Since you're a mystery to most people here, I dare you to reveal your last few texts to the last person you talked to."

All color in Beomgyu's face drains, and he could not have looked any less suspicious. Initially, he hesitates, but with a gulp he opens the iMessage app on his phone, and shows his conversation with someone called Jeongin who no one had heard of before. The series of texts they exchanged, though, seemed scandalous enough.

"Sweet talk to me, baby boy."

"I miss you, love."

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'll head to your place immediately after Kai's party is over, and we'll have some fun. Winking emoji, kissy face emoji, devil face emoji," Taehyun reads out loud.

"Dude, you suck ass at texting," he teases him. Beomgyu hits him playfully before retrieving his phone back.

"Shut up." The usual commotion follows, and the bottle is spun again.

Yeonjun was asked truth or dare again, and seeing the consequences of Beomgyu's decisions he sticks with truth. Yet again, it was a question about his crush.

"Since you said you like someone, is that person sitting with us in this circle?" They ask him, to which he responds affirmative, sending the crowd into frenzy once again. Soobin looks at his feet, hoping that this game would be over soon. He didn't want to hear anymore about Yeonjun's love life that he most likely wasn't or wouldn't be a part of.

A few more rounds pass, and for the very last one, the bottle picks Soobin to be the next to be asked a truth or dare. Since he wasn't exactly an adventurous, risky kind of person, he stuck with good, old truth. The person asking him, though, couldn't be any less bothered.

"Umm, I don't know, have you ever kissed someone?" The girl asks him. He looked very uncomfortable with the question. He wouldn't have minded if it was within a group of people he was familiar with, but coming from a whole ass stranger it felt like he was being provoked.

"Uhh... well..." he starts off, but is cut by Yeonjun.

"Stop asking people you don't know stupid questions, will you?" He says, slightly ticked off. Soobin might've looked startled on the outside, but stomach was filled with butterflies on the inside. Yeonjun speaking up for him made him ten times more attractive!

She shrugs and mumbles a quick apology. Sensing the tension in the room, Kai steps in to announce the next event, which was a dance-off. Whoever won would have an advantage in the next game, which would be revealed only after the ongoing games were done.

Soobin naturally shied away, although he definitely did have some moves. Besides, Yeonjun would be participating, so he wouldn't want to turn into jelly and embarass himself. He decided to just root for Yeonjun when he was on the dance floor.

The music started, playing different tunes every minute. There were about 4-5 participants, but the only person Soobin could see was Yeonjun. His sharp, yet smooth moves took his breath away, and Soobin would happily sit and watch him dance all day, for Yeonjun looked so happy as he did so.

The dance-off concluded after a few minutes, and Soobin was snapped back into the sad reality. However, just as expected, Yeonjun won.

"Okay, so what's the next game and what advantage is he getting?" Taehyun asks, and Kai smirks.

"The next game is... seven minutes in heaven," he reveals, which was enough to make the entire room erupt in cheers, "and Yeonjun's advantage is that he gets to choose who he kisses."

At these words, Soobin retreats to his position from earlier. He looks at the floor, refusing to see the person Yeonjun would soon walk off with into the dark, congested closet.

Most of the girls talk amongst themselves, trying to decide which of them Yeonjun has a crush on. They were giggling and laughing, and Soobin wanted nothing more than to just get out of that room. Their voices alone could make him feel worse about this entire affair.

However, Yeonjun went against everyones expectations, pulling Soobin by the hood of his sweatshirt from the back and dragging him towards the small closet. Soobins eye's went so wide he felt it wasn't even humanly possible for his eyes to be that wide.

Still overcome with shock, he gets pulled into the dark room by Yeonjun, who shuts the door behind them. The only lights present there were the dim red lights from outside, which entered the closet through the cracks present in the door for ventilation.

Soobin couldn't see him very well, but he knew Yeonjun was smirking. He could feel his hot breath fanning on his skin, and that was enough to make his heart beat out of his chest.

He traps Soobin between himself and the wall, but before he could do anything, they hear Kai's voice ringing from outside.

"Guys! Your seven minutes start... now."

And with those very words, Yeonjun attaches his lips to Soobin's, who was still finding this experience surreal. This was his first kiss and he was extremely nervous, but he still made an effort to kiss him back. He had been waiting for this moment for so long, and he didn't want to mess it up.

With Yeonjun's guidance, however, he soon got the hang of it. Their lips were moving in perfect sync with each other's, and slowly, with the desire to heat things up a little, Yeonjun pulls away and takes off Soobin's glasses and throw them aside.

"They look really cute on you, but I really can't kiss you like I want when you have those on," he says, slightly out of breath, before reconnecting their lips again. He slides his tongue into Soobin's mouth, and Soobin could've sworn he was dreaming. This man tasted too good to be true.

Things start progressing rapidly, and Soobin pulls his head to the back as Yeonjun leaves a wet trail of kisses down the his neck, accidentally letting out a moan in the process. He could feel Yeonjun smirk again as he bites on his collarbone, and he hooks his arms around his neck.

Unfortunately, the two of them forgot they were on a time limit. After exactly seven minutes were over, the other people at the party began demanding their presence outside. The pair groan, not wanting to let go of the intimacy they shared only moments before.

They exit the closet, the comparatively brighter lights bringing them back to reality. They were immediately met with teasing comments, as they noticed the hickeys and their messed up hair.

Kai, in particular, was very excited about the couple. While they were in the closet, he managed to get himself drunk beyond his usual limit, which was why he was yelling nonsense.

"WHEN I SAY YEON, YOU SAY BIN, OKAY!" Kai yells at the the top of his voice, "EVERYONE! YEON!" and most of the crowd respond with an enthusiastic "BIN!"

Taehyun joins Kai, and the couple couldn't help but break into big smiles.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 50 18
Just some short scenarios that I couldn't find a place to fit in. ︲This is a fictional story. ︲I edited the cover myself, picture found on google ︲I...
191K 5.1K 49
❝ this has got to be the worst thing i've written in my life. ❞ ↳ 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔰: completed ↳ 𝔭𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰: strictly bxb. ↳ 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔯𝔢(𝔰): fluff...
334 91 17
This story full of fanfiction...So don't hate any K-pop Idol...And female lead name goes to me because this name is mine nickname, so don't hate this...
4.1K 51 21
Hello! This is my BTS and TXT oneshot book and I hope that they are atleast okay, if not good. I absolutely love those 12 boys so it would make me ve...