Changing Eclipse (Jasper Hale...

By KatherineIn

(Sequel) Graduation was almost here for Bella and the Cullens. Beverly's and Jasper's bond couldn't be closer... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Haunting
Chapter 2: Worry
Chapter 4: Train and Story
Chapter 5: Battle Plans
Chapter 6: The Wait
Chapter 7: The Relief
Epilogue
Sequel
Author's Note

Chapter 3: Mystery Vampire

14.5K 396 21
By KatherineIn

Disclaimer: everything but Beverly and her family belong to Stephanie Meyer.

$)::)&@;;&&(//3567,,

Next day......

Jasper was in my room watching out the door/window while I was reading a book. He hadn't left my side for a long period of time unless he had to go out and hunt. I didn't mind the company. I didn't want to be alone.

Ring.....Ring........

Jasper picked up his phone. After a minute, he hung up and looked at me. "I want you to be at the living room with Carlisle. Emmett and I need to go out for something," he said to me. I gave him a nod and walked down the stairs to the living room.

I watched him walk out the door with Emmett. {What is going on?} Bella and Edward came into the room. Alice sat next to Bella. I stood around waiting for Jasper. I was getting really worried about him. Esme rubbed my back.

"Who is it? Someone we knew?" Carlisle asked Edward. "It's a stranger. I didn't recognized his scent," Edward answered him. "A nomad passing through," Esme said wondering. "A passerby wouldn't leave Bella's father alive," Rosalie said to everyone.After a while, the door opened and Jasper walked inside with Emmett.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. {Thank God your safe.} I let go and turned around to face the family. Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist. He was careful not to hurt me. He was affectionate.

"Scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella's house," Jasper told them. "Someone is orchestrating this," Carlisle concluded to everyone. "Victoria?" Bella wanted to know. "I would have seen her decide," Alice said to her.

"It has to be the Volturi," Edward tried to conclude. "I don't think it's the Volturi either. "I've been watching Aro's decision too," Alice said to him. "So we keep looking," Emmett said to them. "We all will take shifts guarding Bella's house," Carlisle said to everyone.

"Another protection detail?" Rosalie said to them. "Rosalie," Carlisle said her name. I knew that Rosalie didn't like the idea. Edward didn't want Bella to feel defenseless. Bella didn't want them to starve.

She made plans for the werewolves to guard the house from time to time so that they could all hunt.

Few days later.....

Graduation day was here. It was kind of funny though. Jasper and the others were graduating again. I felt bad for them. They had graduated so many times. It meant another graduation cap on their wall with the other caps.

I walked with Carlisle and Esme to our seats. I sat next to Esme of course. I could see Jasper from my seat. He had his hair flattened today. It looked good on him. He looked a lot southern. It matched with his gentleman personality.

I watched the graduation ceremony. I didn't have one since I graduated early. It was nice to see what a High School Graduation looked like. One by one, I saw each of them receive their diploma. They had a smile on there faces.

After the graduation, I met them outside. I gave Bella a hug. "Congrats," I said to her. "Thank you," she said to me. I saw that her father was coming towards us. I walked away to give them some space.

I saw the Cullens gather. I walked over to them. Jasper noticed me and walked over to me. I gave him a big hug and a kiss. "Congratulations Jasper," I said to him. He gave me a smile. "Thank you darlin," he said to me.

He took my hand and pulled me to his family. After a while, we walked to the cars. Jasper helped me inside the car and we drove to the house. I got out of the car and walked up to my room. I changed my clothes to something more comfortable.

Couple hours later.....

I was in my room doing some reading. I could hear the party in full effect downstairs. I didn't want to go to the party. It wasn't my thing. I just wanted to be in my room and read.

knock...knock....

I got up from my desk and walked to the door. I opened it to see Jasper there. "Hello," I said to him with a smile on my face. He gave me a sweet kiss. "Hello darlin,' he said to me. I let him into my room.

I closed the door and looked at him. "I was just doing some reading," I said to him. He gave me a nod. He took my hand and pulled me to the bed. We sat next to each other. "Why aren't you at the party?" he asked me.

"It's not my thing. I like peace and quiet," I said to him. I heard him chuckle. He pulled me to sit on his lap. I rest my head on his shoulder. "You can go down and enjoy yourself," I said to him. "I rather stay here with you," he said to me. It made me smile.

We stayed in the position for a while. I just like to be near him. A few minutes later, we heard the music stop below us. I looked at him. "Is the party over?" I asked him. "The party was to last a few more hours," he said to me.

knock....knock.....

I got up from Jasper and he walked to the door. He opened it to reveal Emmett there. "Family meeting," Emmett said in a serious voice. Jasper walked over to me and took my hand. We made our way down to the living room.

We all gathered at the living room. "They will be here in four days," Alice informed us. "This could turn into a blood bath," Carlisle concluded to everyone. Jasper held me close to him and I leaned against him. I didn't think this could happen.

"Who's behind it?" Edward asked Alice. "I didn't see anyone I recognized. Maybe one," Alice answered him. "I know his face. He's local. Riley Biers. He didn't start this," Edward said to her. Whoever did is staying out of the action," Alice said to him.

"They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision," Carlisle concluded of the situation. "By the way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town," Jasper informed them. I felt Jasper gripping onto my waist tighter.

"Hold up. What damn army?" Jake asked them. "Newborns. Our kind," Carlisle answered them. "What are they after?" one of the other werewolf asked them. "They were passing around Bella's scent. Her red blouse," Alice said to everyone.

"They're after Bella? What the hell does this mean?" Jake asked alarmed by the fact that Bella was in danger. Now, he was interested. "It means an ugly fight with lives lost," Carlisle said to him. I didn't like the sound of it.

Jake turned to his two friends. I knew what they were thinking. Jake turned his head back to us. "Alright. We're in," Jake said to us. "No. You'll get yourself killed. No way," Bella said to him. I knew that she had feelings for him.

"I wasn't asking for permission," Jake said to her. "Edward," she said his name and turned her head to look at him. She didn't want Jake to fight. Edward thought about it for a second and faced Bella. "It means more protection for you," Edward said to her.

"Jacob. Do you believe Sam will agree to an ....understanding?" Carlisle asked him. Jacob looked at him."As long as we get to kill some vampires," Jacob said to him. Carlisle turned to us. "Jasper," Carlisle wanted to know.

"They'll give us the numbers. Newborns won't know they even exist. That'll give us an edge," Jasper said to his expertise. "We'll need to coordinate," Carlisle said to everyone. I looked at Bella. She didn't want the werewolves to fight.

Bella stood from her seat. "Carlisle. They're gonna get hurt," she said to him. "We'll all need some training. Fighting newborns will require knowledge that Jasper has. You're welcome to join us," Carlisle said to Jake.

"Alright. name the time and place," Jake said as he faced Carlisle. "jake. You don't know what you're getting yourself into," she said his name. Jake looked at her. "Bella. This is what we do. You should be happy. Look at us. Working together. You are the one who wanted us to get along remember?," he said to her.

I looked up at Jasper. "I'm going to go to my room," I said to him. Jasper looked down at me and gave me a nod. Jasper let go of my waist and I made my way up the stairs. I walked to the door and opened it.

I saw that my door/window to my room was open wide. {It wasn't like this when I left the room.} Next thing I knew, Jasper had me in his arms while the other family members except Edward ran into my room in vampire speed.

Esme was at my side. Jasper let me go and ran out the window with Emmett. "Someone was here," Carlisle said to me. "Who?" I asked him.

"We don't know," Carlisle told me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.2K 13
The wedding was finally happening...well..Bella's wedding that is. Beverly and Jasper were very happy and couldn't wait for their turn. Bella and Edw...
23.5K 646 13
[Book II] Millie is back. Now 18, another year older and wiser, so everyone keeps telling her. As her best friend Bella stresses about getting older...
2.3K 51 18
This is book 2 of the Jasper Hale series. This is New moon. This book builds the wolves characters and friendships with Evelynn. But how will she dea...
12.8K 517 33
Bella learns that vampires are very real. In fact, her soulmate (which is a real thing too, apparently) and her family are vampires. Rosalie Hale has...