Night's Love

由 LifeAsBog

Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky sai... 更多

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A/N
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Erm another A/N
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter! Truth or Dare

Chapter 44

639 28 0
由 LifeAsBog

The next day, you decide that returning to class would be in your best interest. First, however, you open your phone and sort through your contacts.

Hyunjin:

11/29 @ 10:38: Hey Y/n, are you sick? Maybe you're just oversleeping, lol.

11/30 @ 4:24: Still not feeling good? Do you want me to bring you soup?

12/01 @ 8:23: I'm getting a bit worried. I know you're a grown woman, but let me know if you need anything...

12/02 @ 10:20: Are you okay? I miss throwing with you...

                 11:04: The teacher said I can help you catch up with your projects. I'll throw a set of bowls for you. Be back soon to glaze them :)

And the texts stop there. You feel absolutely awful for being unable to communicate with him. You're sure that he will understand, but you just feel so bad for making him worry. You respond:

I've got a lot to tell you. I'm sorry I haven't been able to reach you. I'll be back today. Meet at the café for lunch?

Almost immediately, he responds:

Oh my Skies you're okay! Yes, 12 sounds perfect. See you in a few hours!

You smile painfully at the screen. This horrific incident really hurt not only you, but so many people around you. You'll have to look into therapy before you have the world's worst break down...

You open Yuqi's texts:

12/02 @ 2:37 Hey girl how have you been?

                 2:40 Y/n?

                 2:51 I'm getting nervous now.

                3:04 I just got a call from Lianna, my sister remember? Are you home?

               3:06 Please tell me it's not you...

12/05 @1:32: Lianna is recovering decently. She hasn't woken up yet, but I have faith in her. I'll let you know when you can come see her :) How are you holding up?

Your heart shatters for a moment before you try and erase the feeling. You respond:

I'm okay. I hope she wakes up soon so I can crush her bones with a hug. And so I can go see you, of course. I'm going back to class today, and then I'm going to look for therapy before the aftermath of the events can catch up to me. <3

You sigh and look at your phone, waiting for a response. Nothing. You get out of bed and head to your closet to put some decent clothes on. It's about ten in the morning, and your classes are afternoon ones today. Jimin, Taehyung, and Namjoon have all gone to classes while the rest are at home. Yoongi has one evening class, Hobi has already finished his morning class, Jin graduated already so he has no class, and Jungkook doesn't have any Monday classes. Lucky duck.

Thinking about this, you realize that you've never fully learned what everyone is going to college for. You might have talked about it briefly, but you figure you should catch up on that important bit of information. For now, you head downstairs to see what everyone is doing.

Of course, Yoongi is lounging on the couch. You playfully roll your eyes as he waves at you. You would lay with him if it weren't for your growling stomach. You enter the kitchen to find a bed-headed Jungkook and hard working Jin.

"There you are! I was just going to go and get you. Sit and eat." He points to the spot next to Jungkook.

His cheeks are puffy and his eyes are hardly open as he slowly chews his food. He leans his head on your shoulder once he is done chewing. Jin rolls his eyes and says, "You need to eat. How did you survive on your own, boy?"

You chuckle and grab Jungkook's fork. You pile some food onto it and guide it towards his mouth. He opens and accepts the food, still chewing it slowly. You continue feeding him until the food is gone, and he sits up straight. "Your turn~" He sings tiredly.

You smile and roll your eyes gently as he lifts the fork up to your face. You allow him to feed you until you're full, and the two of you then place your dishes in the sink. 

"Jin, I have a question." You walk up to him.

"What is it?"

"It's kind of embarrassing, but what did you go to college for?"

"Can't you tell? Culinary, of course!" He says, gesturing to his masterpiece of a kitchen.

"Ah, I figured, but I feel like I never asked about what anyone went to school for... Isn't Namjoon getting a masters in business or something?" You tap your chin.

"Kind of. He's getting a masters with a double major of Business and Social Work. He has some bright ideas for the future." Jin pats your head.

"What about Jimin and Hobi?"

"Hobi is going for dance performance, and Jimin is going for interior design." He explain.

"Oh, really? Why didn't I know that..?" You suddenly feel guilty about it

"Don't worry about it. We haven't exactly had the time to use for small talk, yet. Don't feel like you need to rush to get to know us. The longer it takes, the less boring we are over time." Jin laughs, rubbing your back. 

His words make you feel a bit better as you nod, give him a hug, and say, "Thank you, Jin. You always know what to say to me." He smiles and ruffles your hair again.

"I try my best."

"I know I have an afternoon class, but I promised a friend that I would go out for lunch to catch up with them. So if you're cooking lunch, you don't need to make me anything." You tell him. 

He nods and says, "Have fun, and please be safe. Do you want one of us to go with you?"

"No, thank you. I have to explain to him what happened."

"Him?" He stops for a moment. This seems to grab Yoongi's attention as well.

"Yes, him. That's not a problem, is it?" You ask him innocently.

"No! Of course not! Have fun." He says, smiling sheepishly. 

"Who is this guy?" Yoongi asks from over the couch.

"You remember the guy that I throw with?"

"No."

"Oh... Well, it's him. Hyunjin. He's nice, I promise." You chuckle.

"I can go with you." Yoongi volunteers. 

You shake your head. "Nope. Not happening. You're staying right here. I'll be back around hopefully four ish. I'll make sure to send texts throughout the day." 

Your soulmates whine when they remember that you will be out for most of the afternoon. You retreat to your room for a bit to try and catch up on school work. However, you get side tracked when thinking about the therapy thing again. With your laptop in hand, you head downstairs.

"Hey, Jin." You call to him again.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come here, please?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Look at this, and tell me what you think."

Jin spends a few minutes scrolling through the site before he says anything. "I think it's something we should look into. What do you think?"

"I was looking into it because I feel like the... event will catch up to me in one way or another. I want to try and help myself before anything happens. Do you think that the others should look into this, too?"

"I don't think it's a bad idea. We can look together tonight."

You nod and let him continue working when you head back upstairs. After a few hours, you decide to leave to meet Hyunjin. Jin suggested to drive you so that you don't have to take public transportation, and you gladly let him. Once he pulls into the parking lot, he leans over and gives you a kiss on your cheek. You blush and return the favor before exiting the car. You wave to him as he pulls out of the driveway and then enter the café.

You look around for wherever Hyunjin could be sitting, but you don't have to look for long before you are engulfed into a tight hug. You hug him back for a few seconds before he lets go and guides you to your favorite spot. 

"What happened? Are you okay? You were gone for a week!" He exclaims, worried for your well being.

"I'm okay now, Hyunjin. No need to worry! However, I have a lot of explaining to do."

"Well, spill." He leans onto his elbows.

You begin with the fact that you have seven soulmates. This shocks him greatly. 

"I thought you said..." He tries to think back to the first thing you told him.

"I know, I know. I lied for my own safety, but it seems like lying did me no favors anyway." You huff.

You begin to explain, in large detail, the events of the past week. This whole retelling took about two hours, and that was still excluding some details. The whole time, he was in absolute shock. Who wouldn't be? 

"And... you're just here... acting all normal?" He asks in shock. You shrug your shoulders.

"I haven't really let myself process it, yet. I don't think I'd be able to handle thinking about it. I am looking into getting therapy so that I don't explode and die, though." You huff to yourself.

"Please, please, please let me know if you need anything. I know you have seven soulmates to take care of you, but in case you only need a friend, let me know. That's so horrible..." He thinks about what you said again.

"Thank you, Hyunjin. You have no idea how much this helped me. I wanted to avoid thinking about it forever, but that's not the best way to handle it, I guess. I'll definitely get a therapist..." You attempt to joke with him.

"You and your jokes. Well... ready to get to class?" He asks with slight awkwardness. Who would know what to respond to this kind of information?

You put on a small smile and nod to him. "That sounds like the perfect activity to take my mind off of things."

You and Hyunjin enter class together, and the smell of clay is enough to bring back your love of throwing. You speak with the teacher to work out some of your projects. She lets you cut one of them out much to your extreme pleasure. You could hug her and cry, but you settle with an average 'Thank you.'

For the next hour and a half, you make sure to work diligently while still keeping conversation with your friend. You share several laughs and project ideas, all of which help you think clearly. After time passes, you send a text to Jin, asking him to come pick you up. 

Soon, you say goodbye to Hyunjin and enter Jin's car. You make small talk with him on the ride home, and you begin to think about dinner.

"Did you make anything for dinner?" You ask.

"I know I'm an amazing cook and all, but I thought about just ordering some pizza." He shrugs as he pulls into the driveway.

"That sounds so good." You say, nearly drooling at the thought.

"I figured. Let's go tell them." He says. 

You exit the car and enter the house, your safe place. You are greeted by your soulmates, all except for one, and you put all of your items away. Yoongi should be back from class any minute now, but you greedily wish he was already home.

"I was thinking we get some pizza tonight. How does that sound?" Jin asks, speaking loudly over the chaotic conversation.

The idea is welcomed warmly by everyone as they have missed the cheesy deliciousness. After another ten minutes, Yoongi arrives home and receives a loud greeting from everyone. Then, after another twenty minutes, the pizza arrives.

"I'm offended that the pizza got a nicer welcome than me." Yoongi mumbles to himself.

"The pizza didn't receive any kisses, Yoongi. Be grateful." You ruffle his hair.

"I didn't get any from you, Y/n. The pizza did."

"Well, next time be made out of crust, cheese, and sauce." You shrug and leave to grab a plate. You hear him scoff as he grabs a plate of his own.

Not bothering to wait, you get two pieces of pizza, a glass of water, and a find  seat on the couch.

"Who said you could eat on our new couch?" Jin scolds from the kitchen.

"But it's pizza night. We can turn on a movie and lounge on the couch. Please..." You whine to him, wanting to eat on the couch. "I'm not a messy eater! Taehyung and Namjoon have to eat at the table." You throw them under the bus. 

"Wha- That's not fair!" Tae begins to protest.

"Fine! You can eat on the couch, but whoever makes a mess has to clean it up. Or else." Jin threatens. 

And for the rest of the night, you lay with your soulmates, the people you have been paired with for life. You realize that when you have them, nothing could ever go wrong. 

Thank the Night Sky that you have seven perfect soulmates.

The End.

------

Guys... I'm finally done here.

This fic certainly wasn't amazing, but I had a lot of fun writing it and exploring the soulmate AU. I would love to go back and do a little bit of rewriting at some point, but I am extremely lazy. Those of you that started reading from the beginning would know that. It took me months to write and finish the fic, but I wouldn't change any of it. The timeline, I mean. 

To those of you that read the entire thing, you are stronger than any soldier. Some of this was difficult for me to go back and reread, but I kept pushing. I hope that you can see my progress with writing throughout this story. I know I can.

I will be adding an epilogue and some bonus chapters like I said before, but none of those are necessary to read for the plot. 

Finally, I want to say thank you all for everything. At the point of me writing this, this fic is at 11.4k reads which is absolutely incredible. I didn't expect to get anything over ten reads, honestly. And reaching the ten thousands before the story was even finished is such an incredible feeling. 

P.S. 

I have many other fics in the works (as I've briefly mentioned before) so be on the look out for those at some point. Some of those BTS stories include: A mafia AU, Magical School (college) AU, A fantasy heroine AU, a Fantasy Utopia AU and several more. If any of those sound interesting, stick around and stay for a while!

Thank you for everything :)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3.5K 12
Soulmate = A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you, and accepted you, and believed in you before anyon...
1.6M 70.7K 118
When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan to find them during their world tour. ...
19.7K 691 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
702K 32.4K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...