Flipped Again // A Bryce Losk...

By Ellawritxsx

He fell inlove, she broke his heart, he had flipped. I'ts 1963 and Bryce Loski fell inlove with Susan Baker... More

Authors note:
Chapter 1- The past
Chapter 2- Present
Chapter 3- Ignore
Chapter 4- Insults
Chapter 6- Auction
Chapter 7- I love you
Thank you

Chapter 5- Dinner

422 10 0
By Ellawritxsx

*Susan's pov*

Whilst I got ready for the Loskis dinner party, I found myself staring at the painting my father made me. I marched out of my room to tell my mother that  I didn't want to go but I could see how important this was to her and I didn't want to ruin this night for especially after she went to lots of trouble baking pies. I took one of my mothers pies as we walked over to the Loskis. I wore a knee length red and white floral dress, golden jewlery and an old friendship bracelet Bryce made me when we were 9. Athough I was mad at him, I still wore it. I just hoped he wouldn't see it.

*Bryce's pov*

I wanted to look good for Suzie. But I didn't want her to think that I wanted to look good for her. When I heard my mother calling from downstairs, I imedietly rushed down the stairs and I saw her. The way her hair perfectly fell over her shoulders, how her dress perfectly hugged her curves and then I saw it. The friendship bracelet I made her, I can't believe she still has it.

"Lynetta, Steven companies here!" my mother shouted. Suddenly my sister and father appered and greeted everyone. Juli and Mrs Baker dissapered into the kitchen and I pulled Suzie aside.

"Hey, you look really nice today." I said.

"Thanks." she said not making eye contact with me.

"I can't believe you still have that bracelet." I said gesturing to her arm.

"I heard you and Garrett making fun of my uncle earlier and I don't want to talk to you. Not now, not ever." she said, I was taken aback. How did she hear my converstation? She walked over to her father who was talking to mine about something to do with science.

"It would require a perpetual-motion machine, so it's not possible." her father stated.

"Well if you had two opposite charged poles with a neutral conductor.." she started. Perpetual motion? I was dying inside and she was talking about perpetual motion and how did she know this stuff anyways.

"Dinners ready everyone." my mother called.

"Suzie can I talk to you?" I asked. "It was wrong what Garrett said. I know it."

"Did you know it was wrong when he said it?"

"Yeah, I wanted to punch him. But we were in a library."

"So intead you just agreed with him and laughed."

"Yeah."

"Then that makes you a coward." she said as she turned and walked to the table.

*Susan's pov*

At dinner I realised that we were sharing a meal with a bunch of strangers, except for Chet and Bryce, I didn't know any of these people. The night was a blur, uninteresting conversation, but good food. By the end of the evening Bryce and I had talked a bit, but it wasn't the same no butterflies, no fireworks, nothing. I went to bed that night feeling good as I no longer had to care for Bryce Loski.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 57 16
Amara and Ponyboy had been friends for as long as they can remember. She falls for him. He falls for her. But it's too late. started: 8/16/22 complet...
78.5K 2.2K 14
They met the wrong way. Completed Will Poulter x OC
200K 2.9K 35
หขสฐแต‰ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— โฟแต‰แต‰แตˆ แต—แต’ แตโฟแต’สท สฐโฑหข โฟแตƒแตแต‰, หขสฐแต‰ แถœแต’แต˜หกแตˆโฟ'แต— แต‰แต›แต‰โฟ หขแต‰แต‰ สฐโฑหข แถ แตƒแถœแต‰ !