Sin (Walker Series Book 5)

By DiamondKulture

When you've been constantly shown and proven right that love is just a word that carries so much hurt, you te... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
A/N

Chapter 7

308 5 0
By DiamondKulture

Clarissa's POV

"You smell so good Red" he muttered sniffing my hair and resting his face on my neck, I gasped out when he licked my neck and nibbed on it

"Mmmm" i moaned out as his hands found my butt and he squeezed hard, he started kissing my neck area.

He gently laid us both down on the bed as he was hovering over me, his eyes looked dark and his blonde hair was messy but he still looked hot.

He suddenly ripped off my dress and my bra, leaving my breast open for him, I gasped at the sudden intrusion but I was liking it.

"So perfect" he muttered before attacking my nipple in his mouth, I arched my back as he started sucking and playing with my nipple.

His other hand slowly went for my panty covered pussy, he rubbed me from the fabric of my panties and soon enough he ripped it off in one go before cupping my sex with his hand.

"You're so wet for me Red" he muttered against my breast, he started flicking my clit with his finger, his thumb was circling it while his other fingers teased my wet opening.

He eased a finger Inside of me as I moaned out and gripped his hair, he hissed as he started thrusting inside of me slowly.

He was still fully clothed as he kept torturing my nipples and finger fucking my pussy, I was basking in pleasures and moaning out loud as the pleasure was soo good.

I felt my walls clench around his finger, he looked up at me and I saw his eyes darken

I was close to coming and I felt him taking out his fingers, I wanted to protest but he held me back in place

"Rissa" he muttered out making me scrunch my brows

He never calls me Rissa, it has always been Red, his face goes hard, no longer sexy or friendly.

"Rissa" he said this time a bit louder and I could feel his warmth leave me "Rissa" the voice no longer belonged to Tristan and he was no longer moving his lips.

Someone jerked me hard "Rissa fucking wake up bitch" I heard Maya's voice loud and clear as she shook me to wake up, I opened my eyes to find her glaring at me

"I've been trying to get you to wake up for that past 15 minutes" she gritted out, I just rubbed my eyes trying to rid it of sleep

"What"? I croaked out looking at her

"It's almost past 10 and it's your turn to go grocery shopping, you know I hate going to the mall and if you don't get up, you're gonna be late to get the good stuff" she said still looking at me

I just shook my head at her, I was wide awake now, I can tell Maya has been house cleaning, she was wearing a blue short and a cream colored singlet with scrubs on her hands.

She was right, it was my turn to go grocery shopping

"Don't tell me you've been dreaming about your hot boss"? She asked wriggling her brows at me and I felt hot all of a sudden, I cleared my throat and sat up right on the bed.

"Oh my God bitch, you've been dreaming about him, haven't you"? She asked coming close to me and I just shake my head

"No I've not"I tell her getting up

"Those red blushing cheeks say otherwise" she say slowly nodding her head and smirking, I roll my eyes at her before gently pushing her out

"Get out Maya, I need to freshen up" I tell her before walking into the bathroom but not before hearing her loud voice

"Run all you want but I assure you, you're gonna shag that boss of yours one more time"

I just groan out before banging the door to my bathroom, I had already told Maya of what happened the previous week at work, about him asking me about what happened that night.

She was on about the fact that the sex was too good so he couldn't resist, he probably wants more sex from me.

Maya and her ridiculous theories

I go about my business in the bathroom but I can feel the wetness between my legs, I was fucking wet this early because of my boss.

I can't believe I was having such a dream about him, fuck this is crazy.

I can't be having such ridiculous dreams if I want to work in the right head space around him.

The dream felt so real, like he was actually there with me, Maya had to go and wake me up when I was about cuming.

_____________________________________________

I had barely seen my boss all day, it was lunch break, I had thought he'd come out for lunch but I didn't see him, which was weird.

Even when I went to drop his coffee this morning, he was not in there, not that I wanted to see him after what happened last week, but he was the boss and I guess he needed to be here more often.

I just got out of the elevator when I saw Ethan walking towards me with a relieved look on his face

"Thank God I met you here, take this give it to your boss" he says handing me a Manila folder, I didn't even get a chance to react before he turned and left.

Now I had to face him, I'd been avoiding him or let's say we've not seen each other since that thing in his office and personally I didn't wanna see him, not right now, not after having erotic dreams about him over the weekend.

I groaned out before walking towards his office, I just hope he's not there or he's not interested in me going to drop this off.

I quickly compose myself before knocking, he mutters a low 'come in'

I push the door gently before going in, he's seated on his chair, he has his jacket off, his white shirt rolled up on the sleeves, I can see a tattoo peeking out on his neck and his hands, I don't know why I didn't  take much notice the tattoo when we had sex, I knew he had one right from the club but I didn't bother to see what it was when we were having sex.

Maybe because your ass was so drunk
My subconscious reminded me

He looks up at me and I almost gasp out loud, his eyes looks so captivating and at the same time scary.

Memories from my obscene dreams flood my mind, making me blush, fuck I hate that my skin is pale, I can't hide things like that.

I quickly lower my head to hide my face before walking further into the office, I stretch out the files to him

"Mr Ethan asked me to give you this" I say to him, I know they're both Walkers but then I address Tristan as Mr Walker, Ethan asked me to call him by his name but I don't think it's appropriate.

He looks at me for a while before stretching his hands and taking the file but not before letting his fingers brush and linger on mine for a while.

I shudder at the impact, I look up to find him staring at me with a smug look, he did that on purpose.

I withdraw my hand quickly before turning around and attempt to rush out but his voice stops me halfway out

"Red" his voice booms out in the office and I stop almost groaning out before turning around with a fake smile "I need a refill" he say shaking his coffee cup for me with a smirk.

He knows what he's doing and he knows it's affecting me in a way, I smile before walking up to him and taking the cup, he does it again, letting his fingers brush up mine.

My face is already crimson red and I know because he has this smug look on his face, I'm hot, even though the AC is on at full capacity.

I rush out and walk down to the coffee machine to quickly refill for him.
Oh God I'm a hot mess right now, what the fuck have I gotten myself into

Dreaming about my boss over the weekend was such a bad idea and he wasn't helping by being so dangerously hot and a maniac.

He is messing with me, I know that for sure.

I took the cup of coffee and walk back to his office, I breath in and out before walking inside.

He's no longer sitting but standing at the front of his desk, I walk towards him, he has his eyes on me the whole time.

I pray not to trip in these heels and embarrass myself completely in front of him, I hand him the coffee and he motions for me to drop it on the table which I do

But before I could stand straight and turn around I felt the warmth and body heat of my boss right behind, I stood up and was met with a hard chest pressing behind my back, fuck me.

Okay guys, it's almost time for the smutyy smut parts 😁😁😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.9K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
290 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
163K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...
511 39 19
Rose Howard set out for a reunion with her college mate Mary Spencer. On her way she dreamt of hugging her friend tightly; but unexpectedly, unknowin...