Stars Aligned | ✓

By weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... More

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

16

3.2K 316 46
By weirdpranialive_

Chapter 16
" To meet my boyfriend."

× SAHIL ×

I opened my front door as soon as the bell rang and expected it to be Vivian, but sadly, it was Abhinav and Avyaan.

Let that mindless, senseless and most idiotic person come home today. No, No, I'm not even opening the door for him. He deserves it for not thinking even once before he opens his damn mouth.

I welcomed both of them inside and wondered what the reason would be. Usually Abhinav never comes arrives without informing and when something is important he gives me a location where we meet. If he appeared directly at my door then something is definitely wrong.

" Actually I wanted to discuss something with you and Avyaan was not ready to stay with Mom so I brought him along with me " He explained and I nodded.

" You don't need to justify why you brought him he is always welcomed here " I replied while pulling Avyaan's cheeks lightly and he smiled.

Avyaan was really a good and well behaved child compared to other kids of his age. He doesn't take the house on his head if he didn't get something, he would agree once said 'No' but his face would be upset the whole time.

Though he was very pampered by his whole family, but the absence of his mother still bugged him. Abhinav's wife, Dakshata, died due to a road accident when Avyaan was one and a half year old. Her death had physically, mentally and emotionally affected both Abhinav and Avyaan. Avyaan was sick for months, something broke inside Abhinav which could never heal.

Avyaan asked Abhinav for his phone to which he denied, so Avyaan sat down resting both his hands on his chin and looked towards the surroundings. I remembered some toys, Avyaan forgot the last time they came here, I went towards the drawer just below the television and searched for them.

Found it.

I gave them to Avyaan, his face lit up for a second and he smiled widely. He sat down on the floor and within a second all his toys were scattered on the ground and he was busy with that.

" Alright, So what happened, Abhi? " I asked and noticed his tensed face.

" Actually, Masi told Mom about a girl, who I don't know how she knows, but she told her that the girl is really nice even in looks and behaviour. Mom asked me to meet her once and I did, because even I realised that it's high time, Avyaan needs a mother now. He gets a lot quieter when he sees kids of his age with thier mother, the activities of his school involves a mother which he doesn't have. It's hard for him " Abhinav said and as soon as Avyaan heard his name his face shot up with a confusing look and when he heard the word 'mother' a wave of sadness could be seen on his face. Though he didn't react and got busy with his toys.

" I'm so happy that you finally understood. And not only Avyaan needs a mother but you are equally in need of a patner. It's clearly visible and understood. So whoever the girl is, do not ask her just to be his mother, let her be your wife. And be a good husband to her like you were to Dakshata bhabhi. It'll be hard but you take that descision only when you are ready to give her the place of wife in your heart and mind. "  I expressed my thoughts.

If he is not mentally prepared for a tender relationship like this then he should not mess with someone else's life too.

" Yeah, I know that. I had many thoughts on that but eventually everything led to the conclusion that I had to move on for Avyaan, for myself. " He said and I nodded.

His family, me and even Vivian tried so much to convince him for this and now I feed good that finally he got some sense.

" But the only thing, my mother is unsure about is, the girl is a divorcee. That is what they are having second thoughts about and even making me confused. When we met that day, she was quiet most of the time, and when she spoke, she stuttered. But her aura and her behaviour towards Avyaan was really good. She acted like his mother without officially being one. " He continued further.

"  Your last sentence is your answer, isn't it Abhinav? Being a divorcee isn't wrong, it could not be her fault if her first marriage went wrong. And to be honest, if it's the girl's first marriage then she has a lot of expectations from it, which is not wrong, but it's your second marriage, you need to cope up with her expectations. And if she has already married first then rather she is more responsible and mature and knows how to handle a relationship more well, because first time it failed. In first marriage, we are just learning new things. So isn't it good? " I told him and he seriously took my words into consideration while nodding deeply.

" That is true, even I explained it to Mom but the only thing she said was that there must be a reason for divorce. " He said.

" So ask her the reason. Clear things out and then if you are okay with it get ahead with things. Divorce isn't a major issue to this, Abhi. And I know you'll think mostly of Avyaan while making this decision but I'm requesting you to think about yourself a little too in this descision. Don't make the girl regret marrying you, be responsible and treat her well. " He closed his eyes while keeping his hand on his forehead and thought deeply.

" You are right. This is a decision based on my, Avyaan and Aditi's future. "

" Oh! So her name is Aditi " I exclaimed. This was going to be my next question.

🦋

A few days passed in a blink. The work got me so busy that I could not even talk to Mom, today when she called and complained about how I have changed and how I do not love her made me realise that.

" Okay bye. Yes yes, I love you too " I said when she basically forced me to tell her that I love her.

Somethings should be just expressed.

I hang the call and turned behind when I heard Ananya's voice. I was waiting for the elevator to arrive while she came from the stairs.

" Girlfriend, huh? " She asked with a smirk. Within this few days, we hi-hello each other whenever we meet and sometimes some small conversations too.

" Mom " I said and she nodded.

" Exactly, how did I even think for once that I was right " she said and made the tch sound. I just laughed at that.

" So, where are you going at this time? " I asked her. She was still in her formals and it was night time.

" To meet my boyfriend. He's at the gate " she said with a tight lipped smile.

She has a boyfriend? Oh.

" Oh, that's cool. " I replied.

" Kidding. There is no boyfriend of mine. I'm going to buy some cheese because Kirti Ma'am asked me to. The dinner is her duty today " she said and I nodded.

" Oh. Even I and Vivian take turns for dinner and household works. "

" If you don't take it in wrong way, where are your parents? I've never seen them " she asked.

" They don't stay here. They stay in Punjab. Practically, me and Vivian  also live there half of the year. The other half we look after the business here. " I explained and she nodded.

" Oh I had this question from so long, finally I asked you "

" By the way, your lift " she said and through her eyes directed towards it. I turned around and noticed that it had arrived.

" Oh thankyou. Okay then, bye? " I said and she shook her head.

" Uh wait, " she said, her face showing some evil expression and opened the lift before me, entered it. I eyed her every action curiously and the next thing she did was to press every button. I banged my hand on my head when she came out giggling.

" What nonsense! " I muttered.

This is next level evil!

And irritating.

" Now go. " She said, controlling her chuckles and directioning me to enter the lift.  Did I expect her to be serious for a while? There are 11 floors in the building, the elevator will wait at each on of them and then take me to the last floor which also consists of my home.

" I won't. " I said and closed the door.

" Then don't. I'm going, it was worth your reaction. Bye Sahil " she said  while taking steps forward and I catch hold of her wrist.

" No, even you will wait with me till it comes back. " I said and shrugged passing her the same evil smile but not leaving her hand.

" That is not fair. I need to go " she said and whined like a kid she is.

" It is fair. Think about what you did " I said and noticed her expression changing.

" Okay, do you know Taylor Swift? " She asked and I shook my head.

" I have heard his name somewhere. Why? " I asked and got a glare in return.

" Her name. Don't change her gender. " She said.

" I thought it was a guy, sorry. She is someone famous, right? " I asked and she nodded. Her face lit up like anything.

" Oh am I about to Introduce you to Taylor Swift? She's a singer, she's more than a singer, a songwriter, a director, sometimes an actor and also a really good person and my favourite. Yay " she said with the excited voice.

I have no idea how this came up but " Oh "

" Yeah, you just used a line from her song 'Better than revenge' it has the 'Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did' in the start. It's basically where a girl stole her boyfriend. " She said and my confusion got cleared.

" No one can steal a person. They are willingly going " I said and she nodded or more like almost jumped.

" Even she said the same years later. She even changed a lyric. That is why she is my favourite. Listen to her sometimes. And I know, I promote her like I get comission from her team. I do it everywhere. " She said proudly.

I just kept nodding, listening to whatever she was speaking. I love the way, a person's eyes shine when they speak about something they love extremely. That makes me want to listen what they say even if I don't understand a word. I kept staring at her while she said a few more things in the praise of Taylor Swift.

" Okay, Miss Taylor Swift Ambassador. I'll listen to every song you mentioned. " I said.

" As if you'll remember them " she said and shrugged.

" I'll send you review of each and every song you mentioned by tonight 12'o clock. " I said her challengingly.

" Alright. I'll wait then. " she said and I smiled.

" Who is she, Sahil? " I heard and loud voice. The owner of the voice through her eyes directed to Ananya's wrist which I was holding this whole time. I immediately left her wrist and left a sigh of irritation.

Here comes the drama queen.

🦋

Who is this drama queen?

I need my own personal Sahil to rant him about taylor swift so bad 😭

Ps- I usually don't have any people by the names of my character in my life and that's the reason I name them that but now I got a Sahil in my class. And I can't stop thinking about Ananya's Sahil the whole time his name is mentioned lol.

Okay do vote and share your reviews pleaseee.  I can't go further without them.

And the first half was pretty serious Ik but I just wanted to show that conversation.

🤝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 28.3K 43
"Anu, there's no other way now. You have to go to Mumbai to handle this project." Anaira was expecting this. She didn't want to go to Mumbai. She h...
473K 26.3K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...
76.9K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
16.6K 2.1K 36
★She was full of life. He was cold and distant. ★She was a walking chaos. He likes his life quiet and composed without a damn mistake. Chaos inter...