I Am A Prodigy

By faye1203

Author: Rugao Under The Bridge Summary Ye Lingchen was a regular high schooler who struggled with exams and e... More

Chapter 1: My Full Disclosure
Chapter 2: Way To Make Money
Chapter 3: World's Biggest Noob
Chapter 4: In Truth, I Really Am A God
Chapter 5: Ostentatious, Is That You?
Chapter 6: Emergency Treatment
Chapter 7: It Was A Mistake
Chapter 8: Supreme Master
Chapter 9: Exposed
Chapter 10: The Gathering
Chapter 11: The Fight
Chapter 12: Xiao Feifei
Chapter 13: 5000RMB An Hour
Chapter 14: Yielded
Chapter 15: Master Grave
Chapter 16: Never Show Off One's Talents And Capabilities
Chapter 17: The Feast
Chapter 18: Check Points
Chapter 19: Who Is Student Ye?
Chapter 20: Capital City, Here I Come...
Chapter 21: A Series of Unexpected Actions
Chapter 22: Eight Extremeties Fist
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

57 2 0
By faye1203

     They watched helplessly as Wu Yue ran further and further away.

Ye Lingchen, on the other hand, did some warm-up exercises on the spot. From time to time, he would even twist his body and neck, looking very relaxed.

Even Lin Ao could not bear to watch any longer, and could not help but raise his hand to cover his head.

'What the hell is this guy doing?'

"Five minutes."

Ye Lingchen had completely adapted to the weight, and at that moment, Wu Yue had already started climbing.

Charge!

At that moment, his body sank, and he dashed out like a cheetah.

He rushed up the slope, then jumped down, all in one go, using less than 10 seconds!

'So fast!

So fast! '

Those who were initially pessimistic were stunned. Their eyes were filled with disbelief, and they were speechless.

Ye Lingchen's performance was completely different from what they had imagined!

Fang Hong's expression was solemn as he stared at Ye Lingchen.

Next, crawl forward!

Ye Lingchen twisted his body like a snake, slithering madly. His speed was not much slower than walking on land.

20 seconds, crossing the electric fence was completed!

Next, climbing!

Ye Lingchen was like a monkey, his body seemingly weightless. Using both his hands and feet, he rose rapidly.

At the same time, Fang Hong finally reached the end of the climb. His face revealed a proud smile.

His crossing this time was perfect, and his speed was even faster than before. 'That kid must be in despair now.'

He looked at his comrades, and saw that they were all shocked. Even Chief Fang's face was filled with shock, which made him even more proud.

'Shocked, right? Now you know what it means to be awesome?

'I am the man destined to be the king of martial artists!'

With that thought in mind, he could not help but raise his hand, waving at the crowd with a smile on his face.

However, no one responded to his wave. Instead, the shock on their faces deepened.

"F * ck!"

Finally, someone could not hold it in anymore and screamed.

Following closely behind.

"F * ck!"

"F * ck!"

After everyone screamed, their mouths were wide open, and they stood still like statues!

"What the f * ck are you all doing?"

Wu Yue was a little confused. Just as he turned his head, he felt a strong gust of wind, as though a shadow had flashed by.

'Hmm?

Where's that kid? '

Wu Yue looked behind him, but did not see Ye Lingchen.

When he turned around, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

A figure was hopping on the plum blossom stump, advancing at an unimaginable speed.

The hundred-meter-long Plum Blossom Pile was completed in less than half a minute.

Finally, he could not hold it in any longer and exclaimed, "F * ck!"

Until Ye Lingchen landed on the ground, everyone was still in a daze.

Including Lin Ao and Fang Hong.

"Chief Fang, how was it?" Ye Lingchen walked in front of Fang Hong, smiling faintly.

Only then did Fang Hong snap out of his daze. Using his hand to close his gaping mouth, he coughed lightly and pretended to be aloof. "Not bad, you barely pass."

The others also woke up and looked at Ye Lingchen in shock.

Lin Ao took a deep breath and pointed at Ye Lingchen, speechless for a long time.

They even felt that Ye Lingchen's earlier wretched state was an act. Otherwise, how could he have turned into a completely different person in an instant?

How could the technique be so awesome after hearing it once? Only a ghost would believe that!

This was illogical!

On the other hand, Wu Yue was still standing on the high ground, not moving an inch. His brain was unable to react to the sudden turn of events.

In the end, he knelt on the ground with a thump, and he cried towards the distant horizon ….

"You, how did you become so awesome all of a sudden?"

Finally, Lin Ao asked the question on everyone's mind with a trembling voice.

"Didn't you teach me just now?" Ye Lingchen acted as if he had just done something insignificant, calm as ever.

"I did teach you, but …"

Lin Ao was speechless. 'I did teach you, but I feel like I'm not as awesome as you!'

"Wu Yue, stop crying. Hurry up and come down for the second round of training." Fang Hong raised his head and shouted at Wu Yue.

"Oh, okay, instructor!"

Wu Yue wiped away his tears and walked down. His eyes were red and there were tear stains on both sides. It was obvious that he had suffered a huge blow.

The group ran to the shooting range. The field was huge and spacious.

The machine guns were neatly placed on the field, with targets 300 meters away.

"Ye Lingchen!"

Ye Lingchen was still looking at the shooting range when he heard Wu Yue shouting and walking in front of him.

At that moment, the tanned man had already dried his tears. His eyes were filled with fighting spirit as he said solemnly,

"I admit that your obstacle course is faster than mine, but I'll definitely surpass you in the future. As for shooting, I won't lose to you this time!"

"Oh, then you're great. Remember to keep up the good work." Ye Lingchen replied calmly, then walked past Wu Yue.

That casual action made Wu Yue feel even more humiliated. His face turned red and he roared, "Ye Lingchen, this is serious. Watch carefully!"

He walked to the shooting position with a solemn expression and checked his gun. It was a very normal rifle with ten bullets inside.

The others did the same. Ye Lingchen followed suit and picked up the rifle in front of him.

"Everyone has ten bullets. Ready!"

Everyone raised their guns and assumed a very standard pose. Only Ye Lingchen was a little out of place.

Fang Hong frowned slightly, "Zero shooting basics?"

"He's just a student. It's impossible for him to have touched a gun before," Lin Ao said.

"In terms of shooting, I'll teach him." Fang Hong's attitude changed drastically this time. Instead, he said expectantly, "This kid is really good material to become a martial artist. If he's trained well, he might become our country's trump card!"

"Begin shooting!"

Bang!

Bang!

.....

Five minutes later, everyone finished firing all ten rounds of ammunition.

Following that, the electronic screen immediately showed the shooting results.

"First place, Wu Yue.

5 10-points, 5 9-points. Overall score 95 points. "

That result immediately caused a round of cheers from the crowd.

"It's Wu Yue after all. His shooting results have always been stable. Amazing!"

"If he goes one step further, he'll reach the point where he never misses. He's not far from being a sharpshooter."

.....

A range of 300 meters. That was the shooting limit of most rifles. One should know that the average police officer's shooting range was not more than 100 meters.

Yet, Wu Yue was able to achieve the lowest 9-point score. That was already extremely terrifying.

"Not bad. It's just that your heart wavered after the 5-point score. That's why you weren't able to reach the 10-point score. When it comes to shooting, the mentality is the most important. No matter what, you must maintain a normal state of mind, understand?" Fang Hong commented.

"Thank you for your guidance, instructor." Wu Yue gave a military salute, then looked at Ye Lingchen with eyes full of pride.

*****

     Following that, the results of the others came out one after another.

They were the cream of the crop among the martial artists. The worst one had only hit seven points once. Most of them were at eight or nine points, which was considered quite good.

However, almost everyone was waiting for Ye Lingchen's results. After all, the impression Ye Lingchen had given them was too great. Finally, at the end —

"Ye Lingchen, one three points, three two points, five one point, and one missed the target. Overall score is 14 points."

"F * ck! How f * cking biased could it be? "

"Are you serious? Is this kid pretending to be weak again? "

"Look, that kid is walking towards the instructor again!"

Lin Ao and Fang Hong looked at Ye Lingchen with a strange expression on their faces.

"Brother Ye, you … you're not asking me to teach you again, are you?"

Lin Ao asked tentatively.

"That's right. Please teach me how to shoot, Brother Lin." Ye Lingchen nodded.

Lin Ao felt his heart trembling. Truth be told, he did not dare to teach Ye Lingchen.

"To shoot, the first thing you need to do is learn how to hold the gun. This is a rifle. Use your arm as the butt and hold it firmly with both hands. The key to aiming is to focus. When shooting, your hands must be even tighter and not be affected by the recoil …"

'Received guidance from Lin Ao, shooting proficiency + 1.'

This time, the proficiency only increased to 50%. Ye Lingchen felt that it had something to do with the gun.

After all, Lin Ao only taught him how to shoot a rifle.

However, that much should be enough.

Five minutes later, Ye Lingchen nodded, then turned around and continued walking towards the shooting range.

"You learned it again?" Lin Ao could not help but ask.

Everyone else's gaze fell on Ye Lingchen as well, their hearts pounding.

"I guess so," Ye Lingchen said casually, "I'm going to give it a try."

"I don't believe you can learn how to shoot so quickly!"

Wu Yue shouted. Ye Lingchen's performance had pushed his worldview to the brink of collapse. He had to defend what was left of his worldview.

"Instructor Fang, please let me compete with Ye Lingchen in shooting!"

"You still want to compete with me?" Ye Lingchen was surprised.

However, Wu Yue's face was solemn. "Compete! We must compete! "

The two of them arrived at the shooting range at the same time. At this moment, the entire world was silent. Everyone, including Fang Hong, stared nervously at the shooting range, not even daring to breathe.

"Who do you think will win this time?"

"Logically speaking, it should be Wu Yue, but I keep feeling that the kid is pretending to be weak, just like before."

"I also have the same feeling. That kid is very strange!"

"Lin Ao, what do you think?"

On the viewing platform, Fang Hong could not help but ask.

Lin Ao pondered for a moment and shook his head.

"The reason why Brother Ye was able to improve so quickly in his obstacle course might have something to do with his ability to fight. After all, he's a martial arts practitioner and has a natural advantage in terms of physical fitness. However, shooting is very different from martial arts. This time, his improvement shouldn't be that great."

Fang Hong nodded as well. "He doesn't usually come into contact with guns. He's a complete newbie with no foundation and no advantage. Therefore, this time, there's basically no suspense."

Shooting may seem simple, but there were too many things to master, especially the details that required the accumulation of daily experience. It was not something that could be accomplished in a few words or overnight.

Bang bang bang!

At that moment, the gunshots were fired …

Ye Lingchen did not move. It was Wu Yue who fired first.

This time, Wu Yue's eyes did not even blink. He adjusted his mental state to its peak. This was a battle of honor!

He was the man who wanted to be the king of martial artists!

He could not lose, and he would not lose!

After every shot, he would take a deep breath, striving to calm his mind and achieve 100% accuracy.

Wu Yue was not in a hurry, firing one shot after another.

"Wu Yue is indeed a good candidate to be a martial artist." Fang Hong nodded in satisfaction. In the team he led, he was most satisfied with Wu Yue!

That guy's physique was naturally good, and he had a high level of understanding. Every time he received some guidance, there would be obvious improvements. Most importantly, he had the heart to be the king of martial artists!

When talent and diligence were combined, it was definitely a terrifying thing.

"Ye Lingchen dealt a huge blow to him, triggering his competitive spirit. I hope that after he wins this shooting match, he can readjust his mentality," Fang Hong continued.

Lin Ao did not say anything. He had a feeling that the script might deviate from Fang Hong's expectations.

Finally, the shooting ended.

Wu Yue let out a long sigh, wiped the sweat off his forehead, and stared at the screen.

The others held their breaths, waiting for the results.

"Wu Yue, 8 10-points, 2 9-points. Overall score 98 points."

Wow!

In an instant, everyone was shocked, followed by an explosion of exclamation.

"Amazing, this is too amazing! This is definitely worthy of the title of sharpshooter! "

"As expected of Wu Yue. He's got the best score in history!"

"This is what they call no pressure, no motivation. A serious Wu Yue is terrifying!"

Fang Hong and Lin Ao nodded. Such a result was enough to enter the Warrior's Department's four special training camps.

"Kid, admit defeat!" Wu Yue's heart was finally relieved. He was in high spirits and looked at Ye Lingchen with a smile.

He felt that he had redeemed himself.

"It's my turn."

Ye Lingchen did not say anything, but wiped the rifle in his hand.

'Heh, stubborn!

Let's see how you turn the tables! '

In the face of such an outstanding result, no one was optimistic about Ye Lingchen.

He raised his gun and took aim!

Bang bang bang!

Ten consecutive shots. There was not a single pause in between, and they were all fired continuously.

"He's crazy. Every shot has a recoil. He didn't stop in between, so it's impossible to aim properly for the next few shots!"

"No matter who it is, after firing, they would need to pause for at least half a second to adjust. He's so casual. Is he joking?"

"I think he's given up. After all, Wu Yue's result is impossible to surpass!"

Fang Hong also shook his head with a sigh. Shooting so casually was an insult to a martial artist. Ye Lingchen's temperament was still lacking.

However, when he glanced at the result screen, his entire body collapsed. His pupils widened to the point that his eyeballs almost popped out of their sockets.

The others were also shocked, and their jaws almost dropped to the ground.

"Ye Lingchen, 9 10-points, 1 9-point. Overall score 99 points."

"F … F * ck!"

Wu Yue's mouth was trembling. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was beginning to doubt his life.

However, Ye Lingchen frowned slightly. He touched the rifle in his hand and looked it up and down, seemingly dissatisfied with his results.

Finally, his gaze fell on the crosshair of the rifle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 711 22
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
108K 5.6K 40
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
13.1K 558 37
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
66.3K 2.5K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...