I Am A Prodigy

By faye1203

Author: Rugao Under The Bridge Summary Ye Lingchen was a regular high schooler who struggled with exams and e... More

Chapter 1: My Full Disclosure
Chapter 2: Way To Make Money
Chapter 3: World's Biggest Noob
Chapter 4: In Truth, I Really Am A God
Chapter 5: Ostentatious, Is That You?
Chapter 6: Emergency Treatment
Chapter 7: It Was A Mistake
Chapter 8: Supreme Master
Chapter 9: Exposed
Chapter 10: The Gathering
Chapter 11: The Fight
Chapter 12: Xiao Feifei
Chapter 13: 5000RMB An Hour
Chapter 14: Yielded
Chapter 15: Master Grave
Chapter 16: Never Show Off One's Talents And Capabilities
Chapter 17: The Feast
Chapter 18: Check Points
Chapter 19: Who Is Student Ye?
Chapter 20: Capital City, Here I Come...
Chapter 21: A Series of Unexpected Actions
Chapter 22: Eight Extremeties Fist
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

83 2 0
By faye1203

     Ye Lingchen's expression darkened as well. He saw the shadow of a Chinese martial artist in Lin Ao and had a lot of respect for martial artists.

However, he did not expect there to be scum in the Warrior's Department!

The instructor was a martial artist after all. Ye Lingchen did not want to make an enemy out of him, but now he was hesitating if he should let Lin Ao handle the matter.

"Zhu Changdong is the worst. He's only on the fifth lap and he's about to collapse." Xu Yiyin sighed.

On the field, everyone was taking a break. Only Zhu Changdong was silently jogging along the track. He was sweating profusely and his eyes were drooping, as if he would collapse from exhaustion at any moment.

Ye Lingchen took a bottle of water, stood up, and walked towards Zhu Changdong.

"Drink some water first. Don't run anymore if you can't run anymore," Ye Lingchen said.

"Thank you," Zhu Changdong said gratefully, then gulped down half a bottle.

"That f * cking instructor. I'll report him to the student council!" Zhu Changdong said hatefully.

"The student council can handle this?" Ye Lingchen was slightly stunned.

Zhu Changdong took another sip of water. "The student council is still very useful in the university. The main thing is that the student council can directly contact the school's management and give them suggestions. At least if we strongly request for a change of instructor, it won't be a problem."

"Alright, we'll go together in the afternoon." Ye Lingchen smiled.

However, at that moment, Sun Chao rushed over like a mad dog.

"F * ck your mother! Who the f * ck allowed you to stop? " He was about to give Zhu Changdong a kick, but he was blocked by Ye Lingchen without leaving a trace. Ye Lingchen said calmly,

"Instructor, Zhu Changdong has already run five laps. That's his limit. If he continues, his body might have problems."

"Who the f * ck do you think you are? How dare you interfere with my business? I've said it before, I hate it when people act cocky in front of me! "With that, he slapped Ye Lingchen without another word!

Ye Lingchen's eyes flashed fiercely. He grabbed Sun Chao's hand and said coldly, "Instructor Sun, there's a rule in martial training that instructors are not allowed to beat students."

"F * ck! What's your name? I'll give you zero points for your martial training! "Sun Chao scolded.

Zhu Changdong returned the water to Ye Lingchen. "Forget it. I'll keep running."

Pa!

Sun Chao slapped the water away. "Who allowed you to give him water? You like to meddle in other people's business, don't you? You run ten laps around the field too! "

Ye Lingchen's expression did not change. He said calmly, "I'll run 15 laps and let him rest."

"No, I can still run." Zhu Changdong immediately shook his head.

Ye Lingchen looked at Sun Chao.

"Hehe, you want to be a hero? He can go rest, but you have to run 20 laps! No stopping in the middle! Now, right now! "Sun Chao roared," Scram! "

Ye Lingchen patted Zhu Changdong on the shoulder and started running around the field.

The commotion attracted the attention of many. Everyone looked at Ye Lingchen's back with sympathy and admiration.

Twenty laps, that was a full eight kilometers. Even if he drove, it would take 15 minutes.

"What the hell are you looking at? Continue training! " Sun Chao returned to the class to show off. "Now, the boys and the goddess will be separated. The boys will practice standing at attention here. I'll go and train the girls to walk in step."

"Instructor, boys and girls can train together. Why must they be separated?" Lil 'Gen could not help but ask.

"Am I the instructor or are you? Interrupting without permission, I'll deduct three points from you! "Sun Chao sneered.

With their grades at stake, no one else dared to make a sound. The girls meekly followed Sun Chao to a corner of the field.

"F * ck! I've never felt so aggrieved in my entire life! "Xu Yiyin cursed.

They looked at the corner. Sun Chao had lost his restraints and was even more aggressive towards the girls. He would occasionally let out a few lewd laughs, but no one knew what he was talking about.

"I'll go to the student council in the afternoon to complain about this instructor. Who wants to go with me?" Zhu Changdong asked.

"I'll go with you!"

"Me too!"

"Let's all go together. That way, we'll be able to attract the attention of the school!"

Ye Lingchen ran around the field alone. 20 laps might be an unattainable dream for most people, but it was just a warm-up for Ye Lingchen. He did not feel the slightest bit of pressure.

After all, he would run 10 kilometers for his daily morning training. He would also have to practice Arhat Fist and Eight Extremities Fist.

Ye Lingchen ran 20 laps at a constant speed. That was the end of his morning training.

"Ye 'zi, how are you? Have some water, "Lil 'Gen and the others ran over and said worriedly.

Ye Lingchen took the cup of water, "It's fine. I used to train a lot in the past. I have a lot of stamina. Long-distance running is my forte."

"That's amazing. That's 20 laps. You're too amazing. I think you're much better than those real soldiers!"

The others were stunned. That was practically superhuman.

Sun Chao also glanced at Ye Lingchen. Seeing that Ye Lingchen had actually completed 20 laps, his face darkened and gave Ye Lingchen an unfriendly look.

"Right, how's your training?" Ye Lingchen asked.

"I'm pissed just talking about it!" Potato scratched his head in frustration, "That instructor separated the boys and girls and bullied the girls in the corner! One of the girls was so angry that she cried. She ran back to the dormitory halfway through. Sun Chao was relentless and said he would deduct her points! "

Xiang also said angrily, "Lil 'Gen only mentioned it once and his points were deducted. How is that reasonable? Is he a martial artist or a bastard?"

Ye Lingchen frowned, "I've dealt with martial artists before. Abiding by the law is fundamental. That's just a black sheep. Don't be prejudiced against martial artists. We'll go to the student council in the afternoon and report him!"

The student council office was very close to the student dormitory.

At noon, all of Ye Lingchen's classmates came together to the student council.

The grand lineup immediately caused a commotion. The student council members did not dare to be negligent. Such a gathering of students was rarely seen in the past.

"Please wait for a moment. Our president will be here soon." The one who received them was a senior. Apart from that, there were many other students from the student council. Most of them were sophomores and juniors.

"Senior, our instructor is called Sun Chao. He's a pervert in human skin. He gropes the girls in our class and even physically punishes students. Your student council must take care of him!"

"That's right. Senior, can you report this to the school authorities? He's a pervert! It's best if you report this to the Warrior's Department! "

"Senior, he has a dark history. No matter what, help us apply for a change of instructor!"

The students immediately complained, venting their frustrations and dissatisfaction.

"I know why you're here. During martial training, it's very easy for instructors and students to have conflicts. If the instructor's behavior is too much, we'll definitely help you report it." The senior paused, then continued, "However, the instructor is from the Warrior's Department. Even the school has no right to intervene, let alone the student council. However, we'll try our best to help you apply for a change of instructor."

"Then we'll have to trouble you, senior."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. As long as they could get a change, it would be a good outcome.

While they were waiting, footsteps came from outside the door. Following that, someone said, "The president is here."

In the next moment, a tall and handsome boy walked in.

He was dressed more maturely than the average student, with a hint of arrogance on his face.

After entering, he glanced at the crowd. When he saw Ye Lingchen, his gaze suddenly paused. Following that, the corner of his mouth curled into a mocking smile.

When Ye Lingchen saw him, he frowned as well, a hint of surprise flashing in his eyes.

"This is the president of our student council. His name is He Yuan." The senior immediately introduced, then briefly explained the situation to He Yuan.

"President He, this instructor is definitely the scum of the Warrior's Department. You must help us," Lil 'Gen said immediately.

"That's right. It's fine for us guys to suffer a little, but the girls are at a disadvantage," Potato added.

The others stared at He Yuan nervously, waiting for his reply.

     "Why?" Everyone's expression changed.

He Yuan smiled faintly, asking, "Do you have any evidence?"

"It's impossible for us to take out our phones during martial training. How can we have any evidence?" Zhu Changdong could not help but ask.

"If you don't have any evidence, it's just your side of the story." He Yuan shook his head in disdain, "Furthermore, they're from the Warrior's Department. How can we, the Student Council, do anything about it?"

"Just your side of the story?" Xiang was instantly enraged, "We have so many witnesses. If that's not enough, we can call the girls over too. There were even girls who cried after being bullied today. Is our entire class lying?"

"That's hard to say. Some people might even join forces with the entire class to avoid martial training." He Yuan gave everyone a helpless expression, then said calmly, "Let them out!"

"F * ck! Is this how you become the Student Council President? Our students are in trouble and you're not going to do anything? Bullsh * t Student Council! "Lil 'Gen scolded.

He Yuan's expression darkened, "If you don't leave now, you'll be causing trouble. When the time comes, I'll make sure all of you are punished! Scram! "

"F * ck! Trash Student Council. You might as well smash it! "Everyone was mistreated during martial training. They did not expect the Student Council to behave in such a manner, and were immediately enraged.

Right then, Ye Lingchen slowly stepped forward, staring straight at He Yuan.

"You just don't like me. What do I have to do to make you help our class?"

"Hehe." He Yuan slowly approached Ye Lingchen, his eyes filled with disdain, and whispered into his ear, "I've said it before, you'll regret it! This is just the beginning. We'll have plenty of time in the future! "

Having said that, he patted Ye Lingchen's shoulder hard, saying coldly, "As long as you kneel down and kowtow to me three times, begging me to help you, I might consider it."

Potato immediately jumped up and cursed, "F * ck your mother! You think you're so great just because you're a trash president? Idiot! "

"I thought the Student Council was some sort of sacred place. I didn't expect it to produce such scum!" Lil 'Gen's expression darkened.

"F * ck, we came to the wrong place! I'll never come back to the Student Council again! Ye 'zi, let's go. "

"I used to want to join the Student Council. I feel disgusted just by walking in this filthy place!"

Everyone cursed and looked at He Yuan with displeasure as they left together.

All of them had just entered the university, and they were all hot-blooded and straightforward. They would never have thought that society could be so dirty.

The instructors of the Warrior's Department and the president of the student council all had their worldviews refreshed.

"If it really doesn't work, we can look for other instructors. I don't believe that all martial artists are like this!" Xiang suggested.

Everyone was thinking about the feasibility of this matter. Not far ahead, an instructor was walking quickly towards them.

Everyone's expression turned solemn, and they felt a little uncomfortable.

"Are you led by Sun Chao?" the instructor asked.

"Mm." Ye Lingchen nodded.

"I've noticed Sun Chao's behavior this morning, but I have to remind you all to endure it if you can. Half a month will pass very quickly," the instructor said with a sigh.

"Why?" Potato asked with a frown.

Lil 'Gen was also unhappy, "He committed a crime three years ago. Didn't the Warrior's Department expel him?"

The instructor looked around, then whispered, "The Warrior's Department has only been established for a short period of time. Strictly speaking, it's not considered a formal organization of the country. In terms of management, it's only slightly better than a company, but not as strict as the military. That's why there will be some problems. Sun Chao was born a ruffian, and his character is not high. However, he has an older brother who's a Major Warrior in the Warrior's Department. He has some authority, so he's unscrupulous in his actions. "

"You all know what happened three years ago, but it was still suppressed by his older brother, allowing him to continue staying in the Warrior's Department. Even in the Warrior's Department, we dare not offend Sun Chao, let alone you all. Fighting him won't end well. "

After the instructor finished, he did not dare to stay any longer, and left in a hurry.

Everyone's expression was terrible. Each of them felt suffocated, and even breathing became difficult.

Although a Major Warrior was the lowest level of management in the Warrior's Department, it was still management!

Disregarding martial prowess, that position alone was an important figure to the students.

"F * ck, that guy has a Major Warrior brother. No wonder he's so arrogant!"

"Evil will never triumph over good! At most, we'll fight it out with that f * cking instructor! "

At 1: 30 in the afternoon, loud shouts came one after another on the field, signaling the start of the martial training.

The blazing sun was like fire, and the heavens and earth were like an oven, making the martial training even more torturous.

Sun Chao walked over slowly with a dark expression.

His gaze was like a venomous snake, ready to devour someone.

He spoke in an incomparably gloomy tone, "Who reported me to the Student Council this afternoon? Step forward!"

"F * ck! It's fine if those bastards from the Student Council didn't help us, but they betrayed us! "Lil 'Gen gritted his teeth and muttered.

All the boys looked at each other, then slowly walked out of the line.

"Hehe, very well!" Sun Chao sneered, "You bastards still dare to report me?!"

With that, he kicked a boy who was closest to him and knocked him to the ground!

The boy moaned, unable to get up for a long time.

"Have you never died before? How dare you report me! "

Everyone was filled with fear, feeling slightly uneasy.

"You don't have to practice anything else for the rest of the day. Just stand there. If anyone dares to move, I'll break his leg!" Sun Chao continued.

Standing under the scorching sun for half a day without any rest was definitely the worst form of torture for the students.

With that, Sun Chao walked over to the girls' line.

The girls stood on the spot anxiously, biting their lips, not daring to say a word.

"You've practiced synchronized walking in the morning. Next, practice forward walking!" Sun Chao gave a simple demonstration, then instructed the girls to start.

"On my command, raise your legs!"

The girls raised their legs, while Sun Chao walked over and looked at them one by one.

He reached out and grabbed a girl's calf, "Raise your leg a little higher."

Then, he walked to another girl's side, hugged her shoulder, and rubbed it, "Relax your shoulders, come, I'll help you correct it."

The next moment, his eyes lit up, and he walked to the other side, "You need to use strength in your thighs, spread your legs apart."

Having said that, he reached out and touched the girl's inner thigh.

However, the girl's body swayed, and she took two steps back, saying fearfully, "Instructor, I understand. I'll adjust myself."

Sun Chao was relentless, "How are you going to adjust? Get into position, I'll help you adjust! "

The girl took two steps back helplessly, her eyes red.

"Hurry up, don't waste time! If you don't cooperate, I'll deduct your credits! "Sun Chao threatened.

The girl's face was filled with conflict, not knowing what to do.

At that moment, a voice suddenly rang out.

"Instructor, it's improper for men and women to touch each other. Please don't go overboard!"

"F * ck! Ye 'zi, you're crazy, "Potato said worriedly.

Lil 'Gen exclaimed, "Ye' zi, you're a real man!"

"Hmm?" Sun Chao glared at him, asking coldly, "Who was the one who spoke just now?!"

Ye Lingchen slowly took two steps forward, answering calmly, "It was me."

Seeing Ye Lingchen, Sun Chao's eyes turned colder, "Little b * stard, you like to play the hero, huh?"

The entire class looked at Ye Lingchen, their eyes filled with worry.

"Instructor, as a martial artist, you represent the image of the Warrior's Department! You should strictly abide by the rules of martial arts, and not tarnish the reputation of the Warrior's Department! "Ye Lingchen showed no signs of fear, and stared back at Sun Chao.

As the saying goes, heroes break taboos with their martial arts. The rules of martial arts were the disciplines that targeted martial artists!

"How dare you meddle in my affairs? You've got guts! "

Sun Chao slowly walked towards Ye Lingchen, his eyes filled with mischief.

When he was three feet away from Ye Lingchen, Sun Chao's eyes flashed fiercely. He raised his fist and charged towards Ye Lingchen!

"Talking about martial arts with me, you must be tired of living!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 1.9K 26
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
60.9K 5.1K 134
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
10.6K 762 11
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
2.3M 71.5K 100
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...