π—§π—›π—˜π—¦π—˜ π—ͺπ—œπ—Ÿπ—— π— π—œπ—‘π——οΏ½...

-blackfyres tarafΔ±ndan

Luca Kirigan hadn't realised how much of a monster his father was until he was facing down Novokribirsk with... Daha Fazla

π—£π—Ώπ—Όπ—Ήπ—Όπ—΄π˜‚π—²
𝗔𝗖𝗧 π—œ
π˜ͺ - 𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘦
π˜ͺπ˜ͺ - 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘷𝘦
π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ - 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘰π˜₯𝘴

π—§π—›π—˜π—¦π—˜ π—ͺπ—œπ—Ÿπ—— π— π—œπ—‘π——π—¦

634 45 9
-blackfyres tarafΔ±ndan

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you, where were you?
Just a little late

– You Found Me, The Fray

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LUCA KIRIGAN COULDN'T PIN-POINT the exact moment when his father had stopped loving him. The line was too blurred, the days blending together like a canvas of watercolours. He knew the reason why his father had given up on him well enough though. General Kirigan expected an heir, a child who could wield shadows and make them obey his every whim. What he got instead was a mere Heartrender, not even powerful enough to be considered something more.

The disappointment never faded and from the age of six, Luca watched as his father slowly distanced himself from him. No matter how much he tried, how many gruelling hours he put into training and studying, no matter how many times he came out top of his class, his father's gaze never turned his way. There was nothing Luca could do to stamp out the disappointment, the rot blooming in his belly. He could only look away as well, and pretend everything was fine.

At least he had his mother, he told himself. His mother and the friends he'd made in the Little Palace. Strange David, chaotic Zoya, sweet Vanya and silent Freya. They were the only ones who could save him from the never-ending pit of self-deprecation he'd fallen into. Eventually, even that fell apart.

When he was eighteen, Freya Helvar was lost on the Fjerdan front. A kidnapping, his father had told him in one of his rare moments of caring. Drüskelle witch hunters. Luca knew he would never see her again. After that, the rest of them drifted away from one another. Zoya was too angry, too deeply buried in her grief and rage. David threw himself deeper into his inventions, forgetting Luca even existed during those long hours spent in the workshop. And Vanya, well, she did try, she truly did, but there was no keeping everyone together when they were all pulling in opposite directions.

Everything was broken. Burned to the ground. And Luca was left to pull himself from the ashes alone. That was, of course, until the Fold exploded with light, and the radiant Sun Summoner came crashing into his life.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CAST

Timotheé Chalamet
Luca Kirigan

"I was nothing to him.
But still in that I
wanted to be loved"

Jessie Mei Li
Alina Starkov

"You're the only one
who hasn't hated
me in some way"

Archie Renaux
Mal Oretsev

"I will stand by
you and her,
even if there's no
hope at all"

Ben Barnes
General Kirigan

"You don't
understand yet,
but you will learn"

Natalie Portman
Katya Kuznetsov

"Do not fret,
my little moon,
the darkness
can't hurt you"

Milly Alcock
Freya Helvar

"Let's go kick
your father's ass"

Luke Pasqualino
David Kostyk

"You can't keep
the journals in
here! It's a bog!"

Abigail Cowen
Vanya Volkova

"Please! You know
you'd miss me"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

My rot is as
hungry as me.
And when God
asks me about
love, I always
respond with
cruelty

– Yves Olade

THE SUN AND THE MOON

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE ECLIPSE SERIES

1. These Shattered Hearts - OC x Nikolai Lantsov [published]

The name Siren followed Freya Helvar around like a curse from the moment her powers first manifested in a raid on her village. With the image of her father's charred corpse and her brother's disgusted face on her mind, she is hauled to the Little Palace to face The Darkling himself.

2. These Cursed Souls - OC x The Darkling [unpublished]

Katya Kuznetsova was fifteen when she first created an amplifier with her bare hands and was tied to a stake for it. As if the Saints had heard her plea, she was saved by a man who could summon shadows with his bare hands.

3. These Fatal Judgments - Matthias Helvar x OC x Nina Zenik [unpublished]

Kyaukni Kir-Taban fled the royal palace of Shu Han with an arrow in her back and a price on her head. As a princess of Shu Han, Ravka was not safe for her even if she was Grisha, and so she sailed to Ketterdam in hopes the city of gangs and crime would be her safe haven.

4. These Deadly Promises - OC x Kaz Brekker [unpublished]

The crow tattoo on Neith Djikstra's forearm was both a life-line and a cuff. She was a bought slave set free, forever in debt to the man that had cut the binds from her hands and his Dregs. And truly, there was nothing she would not do for him.

5. These Wild Minds - OC x Alina Starkov [published]

Luca Kirigan hadn't realised how much of a monster his father was until he was facing down Novokribirsk with chains around his arms. With the city wiped out by his father's own shadows, he fled the country alongside the Sun Summoner and her tracker, hoping to all there was he would never have to face his father again.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Author's Note! I finally get to write Luca's story! Just a reminder that this is the second book in this series to get published, and although you don't need to read the other, I recommend it to get context and the feel of the characters!

The main pairing in this book is Luca and Alina but I might sneak in some Mal in there too simply because Archie Renaux was so bbg in this role.

Make sure to please read the warnings for this book!

Warnings! This book will contain themes of death, suicide (mentions of deceased saints), gore, violence, mentions of child death, sexual assault (Genya's story and a few mentions in Luca's story as well, not graphically described), grooming, abuse, torture, slavery and other things you often find in the Grishaverse. If you find any of these things uncomfortable or triggering, beware going forward! I will not be putting a tw on any of the chapters going forward. This has been your warning.

Disclaimer! I own only my original characters, dialogue and my characters' stories. Everything else belongs to Leigh Bardugo and Netflix.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

38.6K 871 33
Arabella Oretsev was tested at the age of 8, and has been proclaimed a Tidemaker, and also has a weak secondary power: a Healer. She now lives in the...
4.1K 136 20
━━━ π™‰π™Šπ˜½π™Šπ˜Ώπ™” π™Žπ™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™ π™‹π™‡π˜Όπ™”π™Ž π™π˜Όπ™„π™ ❝ long before there ever was a black rift di...
457K 21.1K 25
They called her magiya razuma. Mindbender. The Darkling took her in as his own as she tried to maneuver her telepathic powers and fought in a war tea...
129K 5.5K 72
An original book following the story of Y/n Oreli, an orphan from Keramzin who has been best friends with Alina Starkov and Malyen Oretsev since she...