UNDYING DEVOTION [On Hold Til...

By Pearbhikamilaap

It all started in 2018, when the famous Actor, the heartthrob of million people, RAGHBIR MALHOTRA signed up f... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 | The Official Meet
CHAPTER 2 | Shoot begins
CHAPTER 3| Capturing Moments
CHAPTER 4 | Realisation
CHAPTER 5 | Feelings
CHAPTER 6 | Closeness
CHAPTER 8 | Birthday party
CHAPTER 9| Emotions
CHAPTER 10 | Bonding
CHAPTER 11 | Smiles And Tears
CHAPTER 12| Newcomer
CHAPTER 13| Inner Turmoil
CHAPTER 14 |Blooming Petals
CHAPTER 15 | A Step Ahead
Surprises
CHAPTER 16|A Date Maybe
CHAPTER 17 | My Heart Yearns For You
CHAPTER 18|Flowers, Chocolates And Movies
CHAPTER 19|Jealousy?
CHAPTER 20 | Her Moonlight
CHAPTER 21 | An Amazing Day
CHAPTER 22 | Moments Of Love
CHAPTER 23 | Keeping It Private
CHAPTER 24|Shoot Fun And Date??
CHAPTER 25 | Surprises
CHAPTER 26| Not So Ideal Date
CHAPTER 27 | This Is An Ideal Date
CHAPTER 28 |Woman He Adores The Most
CHAPTER 29 |Moments To Live For
CHAPTER 30 | What The Hell Just Happened?
31 | Blessing In His Life
Announcement

CHAPTER 7 | Care

314 54 28
By Pearbhikamilaap

RAGHBIR'S POV

I sat on the chair with two tubs of icecream, waiting for meera to join me. I Don't know what has happened to her she was behaving very odd. She even snapped at Ishi!! But later when i talked to ishi, she simply laughed and said , "give her a tub of icecream, she'll be all ok". And so I'm executing the idea.

Everybody have already finished eating. Only i and meera were left.

An idea occurred to my mind when i saw her coming towards me. Silently i hid the ice-cream tubs and acted to be engrossed in my phone.

"aa gyi maii!!", she approached me cheerfully. Her eyes twinkling like stars in happiness. Taking a seat in front of me she asked, "Where is my ice-cream Raghbir ??".

"What icecream?", i acted to be bored while in reality i was trying hard to not smile.

"Haww Raghbir!! Don't tell me you ate my icecream too!!!", she looked at me furiously. "Where is my icecream?? Youu", she started searching for the tubs and i burst out laughing.

I took the icecream tubs from behind and showed her. widening her eyes. "Jhuthheeee!! Mujhe mera icecream do!!", she cried and snatched the ice-cream tub away from my hand but the at the instant pull the icecream fell all over her face making me burst out in laughter.

"aaaaaa" "Whatt theeee hellll!!!", Meera and ishika both screamed looking at each other making my laugh harder than before.
I wasn't able to stop laughing!!!! She was looking so funny!! But somehow i composed myself and sat straight.
Giving me a hard glare, she stomped her feet as she left towsrds her vanity.

AUTHOR'S POV:

The entire Cast was sitting, going through the script as they had a sequence to shoot after half an hour Raghbir was sitting between Rohan and an empty chair.

Meera and Ishika entered into the room with their respective scripts in their hands.
Ishika was finding a seat, Noticing the vacant place near Raghbir, she started walking towards it. However this was not unnoticed by Meera. For some reasons she wanted to sit beside Raghbir.So before Ishika could sit, Meera pulled the chair and sat on it herself.

Ishika was initially amazed, but when she moved her eyes through the place..she realized that Meera did it all to just sit beside Raghbir.
She smirked in her mind, thinking, this two are finally going in the same track.

"The crzae of 'Do Jism Ek Jaan' was already top hills high and the new snaps of the main leads, Raghbir and Meera, had left their fans going gaga over them. The fans have even given them a Couple-pet-name -RaghMeera."

Ishita read out the article loud as a smile spread across everyone's lips. Their hardwork was not going in vain afterall.! Do Jism Ek Jaan was the number 1 TRP rated show of Indian Television and they couldn't be more proud.

Raghbir and Meera were equally happy..they have given much more to the show...but what caught their attention was the pet-name they have got from their fans.

"Raghmeera", Raghbir Whispered to himself. Suited so well.

"It is trending on twitter all over India guys!!", Tanisha exclaimed showing her phone to everyone sitting there.

"Our fans are the best for sure..!!", Raghbir smiled ear to ear as everyone nodded..they couldn't agree more. Their fans loved them unconditionally & Hopelessly.

Their chatters came to and end as they were called for the shoot. It was night time and wind was breezing slowly as they started the shoot for their upcoming episode.

AUTHOR'S POV :

After shooting the family scene together, now it was time for the rooftop shoot, Meera and Raghbir were acting as if they were hanging from an iron rod. They were both wearing harnesses to prevent them from falling. The shoot was going smoothly but Unfortunately, Meera accidentally got a cut from the sharp end of the harness while shooting the scene,making her whimper in pain.

Her eyes shut close as she felt the pain shot through her body. Her eyes brimmed with tears as the harness was coming in contact with the cut simultaneously.Sensing the movement, Raghbir looked at Meera concerned. Her eyes were red due to cry.....lips parted. She was looking much displeased.

He secured his hand around her waist but was shocked to feel something wet there. It was blood!!

Where did it come from??

Is meera hurt?? Raghbir's eyes shot up at meera's, who's just opened her teary eyes. It stinged his heart to see her crying.

He shouted to cut the shoot then and there! The crew members quickly pulled them up hearing about Meera's condition. The entire cast and crew gathered around them

"yeh hua kaise meera!!?", Raghbir asked, kneeling to have a closer look on her cut. "mujhe khud nhi pata ye kaise hua !!" meera said as He put on the fresh cloth on the wound to prevent blood loss.

Meera's blood was all over Raghbir's hand as he was holding her waist area as tightly as possible to prevent more cuts through the harness .

The doctor was already informed by the team members as He helped her to her vanity and made her sit, still not leaving her waist. Meera's heart swelled at how much Raghbir cares for her.
She looked up at him sweetly, passing him a smile of assurance that she was fine. But Raghbir being Raghbir! His eyes didn't leave her until they were interrupted by the doctor entering inside her vanity.

"Could you all please move aside so that i can check on her?" the doctor politely requested and everybody moved out. Raghbir was standing up to go outside but meera caught his hand. "Tum mat jaao na", meera's pleading voice melted Raghbir , the doctor even allowed him so he sat down beside her holding her hand in his.

Finally, He felt at ease when the doctor assured that Meera is fine and there's no need to worry.

Ranjan was all set to pack up for the day but due to meera's requests, they decided to finish the remaining work. Even though Raghbir was initially not agreeing, but then he couldn't deny her.

Even during the shoot he made sure she was comfortable and okay !!!
Raghbir didn't took off his hand from meera's waist till the shoot was over.
He was way too concerned for her !! Her crying face was be the last thing he would want to see.

Outdoor shooting was done when the the rooftop scene was shooted perfectly!

Now they were together for the shoot of last and final sequence for the day!

Raghbir felt his Heart run a marathon as his lips inched closer to Meera's. Raghbir looked into Meera's dark, smouldering eyes.. His hands itching to touch her but he couldn't. His eyes darted into Meera's eyes for a brief moment and then diverted to her lips. Her hot breath fanned on his lips.. Making his heart drop.
While meera felt heat rushing her cheeks..she closed her eyes.. Wanting raghbir to capture her in all the ways possible..but at the exact time the director announcedd it a perfect shot and the were driven back to reality!

What was that!!? Raghbir thought and shook his head.

NEXT DAY :

Raghbir opened his istagram only to be showered with thousands of notifications. He clicked the taglist to see thousands of photos of him, sleeping on the chair.

he was shocked would an understatement!

It was during the haweli shoot.. But who clicked it??
He was utterly confused .

He Zoomed in the picture to see Meera's profile up there.. He quickly visited her profile and viewed the story! She had clicked his photo discreetly, when he was sleeping during their break. She had added a caption which said 'We have some really hardworking actors on set'. And raghbir couldn't help but chuckle at her gesture.

Raghbir was going through the script. Meera and Ishika were engrossed on their own phones. It was when Ranjan called Raghbir saying they had something to discuss. He put the phone on the table in front of her and went behind Ranjan.

It was not so late when Raghbir's phone started ringing. Initially Meera was ignoring it but when it kept on ringing, she peeked to see who it was. But checking it seemed the worst decision. She felt a pang of hurt when she noticed the caller ID. It read 'Jaan' with a heart emoji.

"Who is this jaan?", meera muttered to herself. Her brows creased in, forming a frown but she quickly masked her expression when she saw Raghbir walk in.

"Someone has been calling in your phone Raghbir..", Meera said, her voice having a tint of jealousy which didn't go unnoticed by Ishika at all .
Raghbir called the person and excused himself "Hello sweetheart", his faint voice reached Meera's ears, making her stunned. "Sweetheart bhi??", meera thought to herself.

"Akhir kaun hai yeh Sweetheart..?", Ishika's whispered near meera's ears making her snap out of her thoughts as the both sat there. Thinking, who this sweetheart might be.

Everybody were ready to leave for their respective houses but they were waiting for Raghbir. He has especially asked them to stay back since he had something to say. But there was still no sign of him.

" Yeh Raghs Kidhr reh gaya!!?", Ishika whined tiredly as she sat down on the couch to call Raghbir. "Iska phone bhi busy hai!!", Ishika said. "Jarur uske 'Jaan' se baat kar raha hoga.!!", Meera whispered to herself. She was having such weird feelings!! The 'Jaan' & 'Sweetheart' thing was something she couldn't get her mind rid of.

She was pissed!!

Why? She didn't know!

She had a weird feeling building up inside her..she just wanted to go home!

Her thoughts came to a halt when Raghbir came "Guys!! Thank you for your patience have something to tell y'all.", all eyes snapped towards him in curiosity. "It's my birthday on 10th July, and i want all of you to attend it to make it more memorable." He smiled "And also..I'm going to introduce you guys to the most important person of my life..!"
Everybody cheered as he finished.

All of them excited to meet the special person. Everyone including ishika hugged him giving him advance birthday wishes. But Meera just passed a smile and gradually left the place.

She was in her own thoughts..

Who was his 'Jaan'?

Whom did he call 'Sweetheart?'

And now this special one.. All of this kept running in her mind.

It was quite late when she returned home, she was wrapped up in a thin sheet with a book in her hand. But her eyes were not on the book but towards the window. She was confused..about what has happened to her..!why was she suddenly feeling so insecure when Raghbir's name was linked to someone else..? She felt restless and ill at ease. But did she admit any of it? Naahh!!

"He's just another costar, nothing else!!!" With this thought she consoled herself as she turned off the lights and drifted off to deep slumber.

But was Raghbir Just Another Costar..?
______________________________________
Hey guys !!
Chapter 7 of UNDYING DEVOTION is all yours now !!
Fasten your seat belts guys !! The upcoming chapters will be a blast for sure !! ❤️

Last but not the least !!!!
what kind of scenes you guys would like to read in further chapters !! As you people already know whom we have dedicated this book !! So yeaahhh feel free to DM us on our Instagram handle (@itspearbhikamilaap & @adorerrx)

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!
HIT THE LIKE BUTTON , COMMENTS , FOLLOW OUR ACCOUNT AND SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOUR LOVED ONES !!

WITH LOVE
-PRAN
(PRIYA & AMAAN)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.2K 22
"Do you think really that I was forced to marry?" Reyansh asked me and I nodded. He came closer and whispered something in my ear "I planned this m...
23.2K 3.4K 44
#1st book of promises series. Drishti Khanna is an ambitious girl who fights with every insecurity she has had. Witnessing a struggle full of childho...
8.1K 324 12
☆ANURAAG RAICHAND☆ Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...
47.8K 2.8K 57
Meera Vyas and Agastya Malhotra. One is Designer by Profession while the other one is a Surgeon. Both were trying to find their solace in this chaoti...