YOUR ALL MⵊNE

By _tashastyl

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Pen15 story (Fem)oc x Brandt Nicole Cirino is a Puerto Rican girl who is going to find out just how... More

𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡+𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙗1𝙩𝙘𝙝3𝙨
First Day B1tch3s Part 2
~Homeroom~
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑
"ᴅᴜsᴛɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴀʏᴀ" "ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ᴍᴀʏᴀ"!
P.E
U.G.I.S
B1TCH OUT
Fireworks(4th of July special)
M1rand4
M1RAND4 PT.2
C0mmun1ty S3rv1ce
The Week Before The Dance.
The movie date
DRESS SHOPPING
SCHOOL D@NCE
A/n
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖀𝖕
𝙿𝟶𝟶𝙻♡
A/n

Volleyball team

794 9 0
By _tashastyl

           ~Narrator~
Nicole has a hidden
Talent no one knew about
But her talent got her the
Biggest dream of her life

Nicoles pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brandts house;
I don't remember falling asleep to be honest I just woke up to Brandt having his arm around me watching tv,I assume he was waiting for me to wake up and was just passing the time watching a show about robot things battling each other i don't know to be honest.

Nicole-hi Brandt
Brandt-morning Nicole
Nicole-it's like 7:20 and school bell rings at 8:15 and you live like 15 minutes away get up.
Brandt-I was waiting for you to wake up genius,he said with a laugh.
Nicole-Yeah whatever I'm awake now,get up.
Nicole-I'm going to shower and do my stuff,by the time I'm done you better be ready I have to be there at least 20 minutes before the bell rings.
Brandt-You talking is only stalling us more ya know.
Nicole-Ugh you sound like my sister.

****time skip****

My outfit⬆️⬆️

My hair⬆️⬆️⬆️

***Time skip to school****

Bye Brandt I'll see you in a bit
Nicole-Oh Jess do you have it.
Jess-oh yeah let's go to the bathroom.
Nicole-okay.

In the bathroom

Jess-Here's you makeup bag
Nicole-thanks

I went to Jessicas house and left my spare makeup bags with all the makeup I use but not really.

Nicole-Thanks I spent the night at Brandts and I totally forgot.
Jess-Oooo Brandts house,she said with a smirk.
Nicole-oh shut up nothing happened.
Jess-Nothing happened YET.
Nicole-Whateva let's go.
Jess-k.

In class:

The teacher was just talking about whatever,while I was thinking about how I sit next to the most annoying loudest whispers in the class

ANNA AND MAYA

They were legit whispering about Brandt and about how he's hot and stuff like that I was so mad so I finally said something.

Nicole-Omg can you guys shut up about Brandt,obviously he doesn't want you,you literally made him cry in front of everybody.And it was about his dad to do you really think he would like you after that or like you at all?!!!!!.

After that they just stayed quiet.

***Time skip***

In the halls;
Me,Jess,and Miranda were chatting walking down the hall we would be walking with Heather but Miranda doesn't find Heather bearable and she doesn't like her.I mean yeah there both popular but in my opinion Miranda is better.

While we were walking we got stopped by this girl named Josie.
Josie-hey guys we're having volleyball tryout come and join of course if you want.
Nicole-I'll be there,I said with a smile on my face.
Josie-Great see you guys.
Miranda-As I was saying did you guys see Maddie and what she said she was going to be wearing to prom,she said with a disgusted look.

***Time skip to tryouts***

My outfit + other things⬆️⬆️⬆️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicole-Hey Josie.I'm here for tryouts.
Josie-perfect you came kinda early so we're just going to try you guys out one on each three courts so let's get started yeah?.
Nicole-yeah let's get started.

***Time skip after tryouts***

Joise-You did good Nikki the list will be out in a week.
Nicole-Perfect thanks for telling me about this Josie I had a great time.
Josie-Your welcome Nikki.See you tomorrow.Bye
Nicole-Bye Josie.

In my moms car

Tianna-How was it.
Nicole-It was actually really good.I think I did great.
Tianna-As long as you had a good time make sure to shower and pick what u want for dinner it's your night.
Nicole-Okay I'll do that but I'm really sore and tired so I'll probably be eating a little bit then I'll save the surest for later.
Tianna-Okay that's fine just wait to your sister comes home from her friends house so we can all agree on something.
Nicole-okay.

As as the cold air came on I passed out.but once I got home took like a ten minute shower then knocked out.

A/n
S
Sorry it took me some time to put this out I totally forgot I made this part and I already have another part ready to go for tomorrow see ya guys
P.s sorry i wrote this so badly

This is your sign⬆️⬆️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 0 2
A story I wrote for school. 12715 words I wrote this for a school project. The teacher didn't even read it. I spent weeks on this.
9.5K 178 17
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 benny's bestfriend since pre school finally realizes how she feels about her dorky friend. or 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 benny builds up the co...
179K 4.7K 47
Jenna Ortega x Fem reader
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...