Delusional. {IT 2017}

De toziierrs

Richie Tozier is a fifteen year old boy. His life would be described as "hellish" by most, many excluding the... Mais

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.

3.

117 7 10
De toziierrs

- - severe abuse warning ‼️ - -
(don't read this chapter if uncomfortable)

Ellie and Jessie sat on the living room couch together, unbothered by Wentworth and Vanessa and engrossed in a video game. The one time the two could ever bond in a good way.

Suddenly, the door coming from the basement flung open, Lucas and Kyle filing in while arguing loudly.

"Ellie!" Lucas complained, running up to her. Ellie groaned and set down the game controller, causing Jessie to throw his arms up.

"What the hell?! You're ruining our game, GO AWAY," Jessie yelled.

"Shut up, Jessie, you're making it worse," Ellie scolded. Jessie rolled his eyes and sunk into the couch, throwing some popcorn in his mouth. "What, Luke?"

"Kyle took my favorite toy without asking!" Lucas complained, pointing at his younger brother.

"Jesus CHRIIIIST," Jessie complained.

"No I didn't!" Kyle argued.

"Yes the fuck you did! It's in your hand!" Lucas yelled, Ellie pinching his arm for cursing.

"Lucas don't curse!"

"Whatever!"

"Nuh uh, I didn't take it, you left it laying around, so I thought it was okay to play with it!" Kyle argued, huffing and trying not to throw a tantrum.

"Hey, okay okay, calm down you two. Fighting clearly isn't getting you anywhere. So stop," Ellie said.

"Yeah. Find a way to fuckin' settle it already and get out of our faces," Jessie scolded.

"Don't listen to your brother. He's a douche," Ellie whispered.

"You know who else is a douche? KYLE!"

"I'M NOT A DOUCHE!"

"YEAH, YOU'RE A WHINY BITCH!"

"NUH UH!"

"CRY ABOUT IT FUCKING PUSSY, BUT FIRST, GIVE ME MY TOOOYYY!!"

"NO!"

The two fought loudly, Ellie looking back at Jessie with fury in her eyes. Jessie threw his arms up in defense.

"The hell you want me to do about it?!"

"YOU caused this! Just.. shut up for a moment, dude!"

"Yeah, okay, blame everything on Jessie why don't ya. GO FOR IT."

Ellie rolled her eyes and dragged Kyle and Lucas away from each other.

"GUYS!" she screamed over their voices.

Kyle screamed loudly, starting to cry, throwing a fit. Lucas pushed Kyle and as if it were on cue, Richie walked through the front door. Ellie and Jessie looked up at him with hope.

"I could literally hear this from TWO BLOCKS AWAY," Richie yelled, slamming the door. "What the hell's going on?"

"They're fighting over a toy," Ellie sighed.

"Uh, are our parents home?"

"I don't kno—"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Wentworth screamed from the doorway to his room. Everyone looked up at him, Kyle and Lucas stopping their argument. Kyle started crying quieter.

"S-Sorry, uh, they had a little disagreement, it's all good now—" Richie tried to say, but Wentworth was already walking over.

"Kyle, Lucas, go!" Ellie yelped, rushing off of the couch with Jessie by her side. Richie stood in front of the family, fear screaming in his body as he stood dormant, waiting for his father to reach him.

"Richie-" Jessie yelped.

"RICHIE," Ellie added, turning around and rushing towards him.

Just then, Wentworth's fist connected with Richie's cheek, sending him scattering to the floor.

"Fuck, get out, go!" Jessie rushed his little brothers.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Ellie screamed at Wentworth.

"You don't scream in my house and get away with it!" Wentworth grunted, slamming his shoe into Richie's torso, making him groan and grab his stomach. Ellie knelt down and grabbed ahold of Richie's arm, pulling him across the rug as tears streamed down her face.

"KILL YOURSELF," Ellie screamed at the man, yanking Richie towards her and away from him. Her foot accidentally slammed into the table, knocking the already-broken leg loose and causing the whole thing to collapse.

"Oh my.. FUCKING GOD. YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET THAT!" Wentworth screamed, storming over and grabbing Ellie. Richie shot up and punched the man in the nose, weakly pulling Ellie back.

"Fuck.. J-Jessie! Call the p-poli-POLICE!" Richie screamed through sobs.

"Oh no you don't," Wentworth said, standing and walking over to Jessie. But Richie had somehow managed to get up and tackle his father, weakly crying out as he hit the hard floor. Wentworth flipped over and beat the shit out of Richie, who screamed and tried to guard his face with his arms.

"STOP IT! STOP, YOU'RE GONNA KILL HIM, STOP!" Ellie screamed high-pitched, trying to shove the man off of Richie. He slammed Ellie into the ground, screaming at them both.

At the same time, Jessie had Kyle and Lucas stuffed safely into a closet, calling the police, who luckily weren't at all far from the Tozier Household.

"Ay, Wentworth, quit it," Vanessa said calmly from the doorway, watching Richie and Ellie get beat.

"NOT FUCKING NOW VANNY," he yelped, knocking Richie out with a final punch to the face.

"STOP!" Ellie begged through a sob, punching Wentworth in the face and kicking him in the balls as hard as she could, shoving him over and off of Richie. Ellie sobbed over Richie, police sirens echoing in the neighborhood.

Vanessa, being her, freaked out, punched herself in the face super hard, lied on the tile, and acted like she was victimized by the man as well.

Wentworth shakily stood, trying to get away from the police for the second time, but he was too weak and too late. The cops had bust down the door, being hit with the loud screaming and crying from Ellie.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" one of the officers yelled, pointing a gun at Wentworth.

"Richie please, wake up! RICHIE!" she sobbed, holding his bloodied body. His face didn't look awful. He had a terrible red eye (forming into a black eye), some blood around his mouth and in his mouth, blood running from his nose, but overall, that was all from the face.

His body was a whole other story though. The main victim from Wentworth.

And it was over as soon as it came. Richie was taken away in an ambulance truck, Ellie went with, Kyle, Lucas, and Jessie all staying home and answering questions of what they knew, and Vanessa being unnecessarily cared for.

"Hi mommy," Eddie said, entering the kitchen and grabbing a bowl and some healthy cereal.

"Good morning, Eddie-bear!"

Eddie sat down at the dining table and ate his cereal, paying attention to the noise the television in the living room made, following along with the words.

It didn't really phase him until the word "Tozier" was mentioned. Eddie immediately perked up and ran into the living room, standing beside his mother's recliner and watching the television.

"Isn't that your.. friend?" asked Sonia, who clearly hated Richie.

"W-Woah.. yeah, it is. What happened?"

"Just listen," she advised. Eddie subconsciously leaned closer to the TV.

The news reported read off something about abuse in the Tozier household, making Eddie go spiraling. His mouth hung open and eyebrows furrowed.

"Abuse?!" he exclaimed.

"Huh, it was that bad they reported abuse and put it on television? Wow," Sonia sighed, snacking on her popcorn from last night.

Eddie's heart ached, his chest felt heavy, body shaking slightly at this. Richie was being abused? And this seriously?

Eddie immediately ran to his room, picking up his phone and plopping on his bed, texting and calling Richie over and over. No response. Never a response.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.5K 136 16
Eddie Kaspbrak is afraid of being sick; Richie Tozier is afraid of giving his parents and the bullies another thing to beat him for. But if it feels...
1.6K 74 16
Richie Tozier, a 15 year old freshman in Derry High School has faced a lot of scary things. But the scariest thing so far is definetly his sexuality...
10.1K 142 13
In a little town called in Maine, called Derry lives a 13 year old girl named y/n. Y/n has been part of a friend group formally known as the losers...
273K 5.3K 61
[NO LONGER UPDATING] "It is in that moment, holding hands with Richie and staring at the dreamy sky that i realise. Shit. I've caught feelings for my...